Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Guillotina »

It'd be great to have a summary of notable events cause reading 20+ pages tomorrow is gonna be hell
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 850, Guillotina wrote:It'd be great to have a summary of notable events cause reading 20+ pages tomorrow is gonna be hell
korina claimed 3p survivor mason (Toad from mario)

that's it
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 851, samantha97 wrote:
In post 850, Guillotina wrote:It'd be great to have a summary of notable events cause reading 20+ pages tomorrow is gonna be hell

that's it
That's it? 34 pages and that's the notable event?

Why is Hayker a wagon?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 844, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 841, Flea The Magician wrote:Anyone else thinking Koba should justify their reads before asking for everyone elses.
how about you stop trying to stifle conversation because this doesnt help.
if you want me to answer questions about my reads u should try being direct with me
-koba
I am nothing but direct with you koba, I've too much respect for your game and your style to play ring-around-a-rosie with you.
You're currently my favoured elimination. You're asking lots of questions but giving no answers to what people ask of you. You're info farming.
In post 852, Guillotina wrote:

that's it

Why is Hayker a wagon?
Read the ISO, it's 7 posts.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Bam
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 853, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 844, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 841, Flea The Magician wrote:Anyone else thinking Koba should justify their reads before asking for everyone elses.
how about you stop trying to stifle conversation because this doesnt help.
if you want me to answer questions about my reads u should try being direct with me
-koba
I am nothing but direct with you koba, I've too much respect for your game and your style to play ring-around-a-rosie with you.
You're currently my favoured elimination. You're asking lots of questions but giving no answers to what people ask of you. You're info farming.
In post 852, Guillotina wrote:

that's it

Why is Hayker a wagon?
Read the ISO, it's 7 posts.

how is my "info farming" scum motivated to you?
and where am I not giving answers? can you quote it?
-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.12
Hayker (9) - dsjstr, Vaxkiller, samantha97, Particularly Stupid, unwnd, Cook, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, Toogeloo [E-2]

Rebel Radio (3) - Nono, Raya36, Magnus V
PookyTheMagicalBear (3) - Hayker, Bell, NDMath
Cook (1) - Angry Birds
Toogeloo (1) - Korina
Bell (1) - Disney Princesses

Not voting: Guillotina, Jake The Wolfie, Rebel Radio

With 21 alive it takes greater than 10.5 to exile.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-02-26 16:00:00) or when an exile is reached.

Korina is V/LA until Monday.

Flea The Magician is V/LA indefinitely.

Guillotina is V/LA until February 16th.

Nono is V/LA for 24 hours.

Flea The Magician is still V/LA indefinitely.

Nono is V/LA for 24 hours.
time will end
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:01 pm

In post 427, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 426, Flea The Magician wrote:Humour me Koba, are you actually willing to go into deep behaviour analysis to root out fakeclaims?
If you are, then whats your opinion on my behaviour so far?
withholding rn :)
-koba
In post 431, Rebel Radio wrote:Both withholding!
You're making this a little easy on me koba.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:04 pm

Scum know their roles. They have no clue what powers are available to town. You're pushing massclaim for bad reasons, you're not willing to follow up on questioning and you're still farming information.

screw it, 10 days left? VOTE: Radio Rebel C[_]
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 811, Bell wrote:
In post 809, Rebel Radio wrote:eliminating non town mainatins town numbers.
its always optimal.
-koba
This is playing not to lose tho. I would prefer Korina change their stance to town siding since, I doubt the scum team or scum players will ever bother killing him no matter how accurate their reads, right now their approach is like Ircher's which, while great, was pretty close to scum siding.

They've been clear we should just ignore them completely though by what they've set up as their expectations and I believe their claim.
LOOK, MY ENTIRE GOAL AS A SURVIVOR IS TO AVOID GETTING KILLED. IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME HOW I DO THAT.
IF THAT MEANS I SIDE WITH TOWN BECAUSE TOWN HAS A MAJORITY AND A DOCTOR CAN STAY ON ME, THEN I SIDE WITH TOWN.
IF I SIDE WITH MAFIA BECAUSE WITH ME, MAFIA HAVE A MAJORITY, I SIDE WITH MAFIA BECAUSE I WIN.
LITERALLY ALL I CARE ABOUT IS SURVIVING TILL ENDGAME.

I'M GOING TO POST CATCHUP, AND THEN BE OFF FOR THE NIGHT, BECAUSE I GOT THE JOB, AND I WANNA CELEBRATE AND NOT FOCUS ON MAFIA FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Korina »

BTW, HAYKER IS AT E-1, BECAUSE I WILL HAMMER THEM SHOULD SOMEONE ELSE VOTE THEM.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Korina »

I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THE THREAD BECAUSE I SAW HAYKER WAS AT E-2, AND I WANTED TO VERIFY QUICKLY I COULD SAFELY HAMMER.
THIS IS NOTHING AGAINST ANY FACTION, JUST SHORTER DAYS BENEFIT ME BECAUSE THEN THERE'S LESS CHANCE FOR ME TO BE ELIMED
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 766, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 762, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what r u serious there's no reason to eliminate korina whatsoever

we know the total number of non-town-aligned players is 7

so if we elim 6 non-town-aligned players and the game isn't over and Korina is still alive, then we can elim Korina cuz they r lying about being a survivor

there's literally no reason to waste an elim on a claimed survivor unless you think they r really scum or something
Scum is any non-town, right? Eliminating a non-town on Day 1 is always better than a town elimination, which tends to happen far more often.

So yeah, I'm totes serious.
TOOG, THIS IS LITERALLY BAD LOGIC, AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT IT. WHAT YOU'RE PROPOSING IS PUNISHING ME—AND BY EXTENSION CAUSING ME TO AUTOMATICALLY LOSE—FOR SOMETHING I HAVE ZERO CONTROL OVER, (ROLLING SURV.) SURVIVOR IS NOT BEHOLDEN TO ANYONE, YES. I CAN SUDDENLY SWING FROM TOWN-SIDING TO SCUM-SIDING SHOULD I FEEL THE NEED TO, BUT THAT'S SOLELY TO GUARANTEE I CAN WIN. WHOEVER IS CURRENTLY IN CONTROL OF MAJORITY, I SIDE WITH. IF I SEE A CHANCE TO END THE DAY EARLY AND GUARANTEE I CAN SURVIVE ANOTHER PHASE, I WILL TAKE IT.

THIS IS ALSO THE REASON WHY I ACTED LIKE A JESTER AT THE START, BECAUSE THE ONLY PERSON WHO WOULD REASONABLY KILL ME AT THAT POINT IS A VIGI, AND IF A VIGI SHOOTS ME, THAT'S FAIR. IF I'M SCUM CLAIMING SURV AS WELL, THAT'S JUST STUPID BECAUSE LIKE POOKY SAID LATER, IF THERE'S SIX SCUM DEAD, YOU JUST LYNCH ME.
In post 761, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Korina

Cool. We can eliminate an anti-town, go into the night phase with all the townies getting their cool powers they want, and then unfurl madness tomorrow.

Well, everyone else can get powers. I can wallow in my modified VT role.

Pookstar, am I really gating you? /sadpandaface
I'm guessing you can't confirm yourself while I'm alive?
YOU'RE BLATANTLY SCUM IN MY OPINION AT THIS POINT, AND IF YOU SOMEHOW FLIP TOWN, I GENUINELY THINK YOU DESERVE TO DIE. SEE THE ABOVE THING FOR WHY I FEEL THIS WAY.
In post 782, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 779, Korina wrote:I WAS MADE A MASON FROM THEIR ROLE. FROM WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD ME, THEIR ROLE LITERALLY JUST RNGS EVERY NON-MAFIA PLAYER AND TAKES ONE OF THEM. IT HAPPENED TO BE ME THAT RNG DECIDED WOULD BE THE MASON BUDDY.
Did you look for thier role?
VAX
BUDDY
PAL
CHUM

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE FUCK I CARE ABOUT LOOKING UP MY MASON BUDDY'S CLAIM? I DON'T REALLY CARE IF THEY'RE ACTUALLY TELLING THE TRUTH. IF THEY'RE SCUM, THEY TELL THEIR BUDDIES "HEY, DON'T KILL KORINA. HE'S A MASON WITH ME AND I CAN PERSUADE HIM TO SIDE WITH US" WHICH BENEFITS ME. IF THEY'RE TOWN, THEN THEY CAN PERSUADE THE TOWN TO NOT ELIM ME BECAUSE I'M A SURV.

In post 789, samantha97 wrote:VOTE: hayker

don't worry Korina, I'll recruit you to my cult

<3
In post 800, Raya36 wrote:
In post 761, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Korina

Cool. We can eliminate an anti-town, go into the night phase with all the townies getting their cool powers they want, and then unfurl madness tomorrow.

Well, everyone else can get powers. I can wallow in my modified VT role.

Pookstar, am I really gating you? /sadpandaface
I'm guessing you can't confirm yourself while I'm alive?
Why would be eliminate a survivor instead of taking a shot at potential scum? Why not just let them have a chance to win with us?
RAYA GETS IT.
In post 801, Raya36 wrote:
In post 766, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 762, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what r u serious there's no reason to eliminate korina whatsoever

we know the total number of non-town-aligned players is 7

so if we elim 6 non-town-aligned players and the game isn't over and Korina is still alive, then we can elim Korina cuz they r lying about being a survivor

there's literally no reason to waste an elim on a claimed survivor unless you think they r really scum or something

Scum is any non-town, right? Eliminating a non-town on Day 1 is always better than a town elimination, which tends to happen far more often.

So yeah, I'm totes serious.
I don't really consider a survivor to be anti-town unless they're intentionally throwing town off. Doesn't hurt to follow the plan Pooky said
EVEN IF I WERE REALLY BE SCUM, IT'S MOSTLY BECAUSE I DON'T THINK PLAYING SURVIVOR AS "CLAIM SURV D1 AND COAST TO ENDGAME" IS PARTICULARLY FUN. I'M GOING TO PLAY HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT BECAUSE I CAN PRETTY MUCH ENSURE IMMUNITY FROM ALL SIDES DUE TO IT. EVERYONE DOESN'T KILL ME BECAUSE I CAN WIN WITH YOU. THE ONLY CASE WHERE I DO GET ELIM'D IS IF SIX SCUM ARE DEAD LIKE YOU SAID. IF THAT'S THE CASE, I WON'T OBJECT TO MY ELIM.
In post 809, Rebel Radio wrote:eliminating non town mainatins town numbers.
its always optimal.
-koba
KOBA, I WAS SHITPOSTING ABOUT YOU BEING SCUM BEFORE, BUT NOW I THINK YOU'RE SCUM FR.
PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME.
SEE THE ABOVE REPLY TO TOOG ON WHY I THINK THIS IS JUST A HORRIBLE IDEA.
In post 824, Rebel Radio wrote:if you push to vote this through quick im going to turbo vote you d2.
-koba
SEE, BUT I'M A SURV, SO I VOTE ANYONE AT E-1 AUTOMATICALLY JUST BECAUSE IT ENDS THE DAY.
In post 843, Guillotina wrote:I havent read anything since the last time i posted and dont plan to at least until tomorrow.

Who is mafia?
TOOG AND REBEL.
I CLAIMED TOAD FROM MARIO. I'M A SURVIVOR WHO HAS TO SPEAK IN ALL CAPS. KILL ME AND I WILL POWERELIM YOU IN ALL FUTURE GAMES YOU PLAY WITH ME IN SPITE OF THIS.

that's it
YEA, THAT'S BASICALLY THE SUMMARY.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Korina »

OK EVERYONE, I'LL RETURN TOMORROWO R LATER TONIGHT
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 863, Korina wrote:OK EVERYONE, I'LL RETURN TOMORROW OR LATER TONIGHT
EBWOP
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Ah, so optimal Survivor play is to claim day 1 because town should want them to win even though they could end up being an extra mafioso in the end game.

Things I learned today.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I mean, really. You either lynch survivor day 1, or never at all and pray you have a vigilante to do it.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VOTE: Hayker

@Mod, penguin head is V/LA for at least the next two days until it stops being a
shit
snowstorm
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Oh and Toog is town btw
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE: HAYKER
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 865, Toogeloo wrote:Ah, so optimal Survivor play is to claim day 1 because town should want them to win even though they could end up being an extra mafioso in the end game.

Things I learned today.
OPTIMAL DOESN’T EQUAL FUN, BUT YES, THAT’S HOW YOU LIVE AS A SURVIVOR.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Korina »

OH WAIT, FLEA UNVOTED HAYKER
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Korina »

UNVOTE: HAYKER

I CANNOT COUNT.
I SHALL UNVOTE UNTIL THEY ARE ACTUALLY AT E-1 THEN.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 870, Korina wrote:OPTIMAL DOESN’T EQUAL FUN, BUT YES, THAT’S HOW YOU LIVE AS A SURVIVOR.
Is it fun to get yourself exed D1 as a survivor?
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Cook »

This is also a trope of ToS as well.

You fake-claim as Survivor, because you damn well know the Town wants your head.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”