Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 270, Fey wrote:
In post 266, Batsunami wrote:Fey you need to learn to chill your ass out sometimes. Those flimsy questions you asked aren't hard at all for me to answer but you're annoying me so I'm going to ignore you and when someone ignores you, it' means they're annoyed and you chillax and try again later. You dont just repeat the question ten times and expect them to suddenly calm down and answer.
If you don't think they're hard to answer then why haven't you answered them yet? In this very post to prove me wrong about what I am saying.

I thought that you wanted to be unfiltered earlier, right? Isn't your anger/irritation being posted at me more unfiltered than bottling it up?
Back off. I very clearly have told you to stop engaging me for a bit because I'm annoyed. You should respect that and stop.
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also the title for this one is kinda out of order compared to other Versus games and it throws me for a loop somewhat
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Fey seriously please
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

In post 272, Battle Mage wrote:Can I ask that you respect my read on Batsunami and apply pressure elsewhere for now?
May I suggest ItalianoVD?
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 pm

I’m resigned to the fact I’m never going to get a pagetop in a large
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also the title for this one is kinda out of order compared to other Versus games and it throws me for a loop somewhat
I suspect nancy's profile pic looks better in the bottom right than in the top left for the image
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 272, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 255, Fey wrote:Would anyone else like to chime in on the points that I'm making right now?

I feel like Batsunami ignoring me has had a spillover effect to other people not wanting to chime in... which is most likely what they want, for me to be tuned out.
I was honestly hoping you would eventually drop it without me needing to chime in. I understand your frustration, and admire your tenacity, but I strongly believe Batsunami has wholesome motives here. If nothing else, the value of a townblock is in co-operation. I'm not voting for Pyro, despite personally believing Pyro is very scummy, out of respect for your read. Can I ask that you respect my read on Batsunami and apply pressure elsewhere for now?
To be frank I am not as concerned about the validity of our townblock right now if only because I feel it will lead to us compromising in places that ultimately do not work out. I do not want to move my vote currently, and would prefer more pressure there.

Similarly, I would not accept a wagon on Pyro because he has not been scummy in my eyes. While I was initially happy to have a group to work with, it feels like it might lead to being a hinderance as we move forward.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 274, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 130, Pyro wrote:Ircher feels very tonally different from his townmeta. No crank, no snark, all politics.
No quote walls...
P sure the quote walls are just an Ircher thing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Pyro »

Fey and Batsunami are both town probably. Batsunami for 275 particularly.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 278, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 272, Battle Mage wrote:Can I ask that you respect my read on Batsunami and apply pressure elsewhere for now?
No, that's a boring wagon, and War and Peace has real teeth
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

Pyro what do you make of Gamma?

-Rogue 3
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 275, Batsunami wrote:
In post 270, Fey wrote:
In post 266, Batsunami wrote:Fey you need to learn to chill your ass out sometimes. Those flimsy questions you asked aren't hard at all for me to answer but you're annoying me so I'm going to ignore you and when someone ignores you, it' means they're annoyed and you chillax and try again later. You dont just repeat the question ten times and expect them to suddenly calm down and answer.
If you don't think they're hard to answer then why haven't you answered them yet? In this very post to prove me wrong about what I am saying.

I thought that you wanted to be unfiltered earlier, right? Isn't your anger/irritation being posted at me more unfiltered than bottling it up?
Back off. I very clearly have told you to stop engaging me for a bit because I'm annoyed. You should respect that and stop.
No. I am not going to do that. I would rather you post while annoyed as that will give us a better grasp on how you're really feeling, as things such as that are harder for scum to fake, right?
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:57 pm

In post 284, Dunnstral wrote:
That’s tied with you below two others. That’s boring.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Pyro »

Battle Mage,

Why do I feel the majority of your scumread on me OS due to my initial suspicion on you? Why exactly does my disagreeing with you on Toogeloo's initial post being towny/scummy make me scum?
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 286, Fey wrote:
In post 270, Fey wrote:

No. I am not going to do that. I would rather you post while annoyed as that will give us a better grasp on how you're really feeling, as things such as that are harder for scum to fake, right?
You have zero respect for other people and its horrifying to see some one play like this. But. You do you and I am officially ignoring all of your posts for the rest of this entire gameday.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 245, Fey wrote:VOTE: Batsunami

Interacting with the townstump instead of trying to solve/interact with people who are making efforts with you is not towny behavior, and neither is the way that you treated Dunnstral. I believe that you are trying to pocket everyone else right now because you do not have meaningful answers to my questions.
I think Noraa is sounding different here than in Pooky vs FL. She sounds pretty genuine here, don’t you think?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 290, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Interacting with the townstump instead of trying to solve/interact with people who are making efforts with you is not towny behavior, and neither is the way that you treated Dunnstral. I believe that you are trying to pocket everyone else right now because you do not have meaningful answers to my questions.
I think Noraa is sounding different here than in Pooky vs FL. She sounds pretty genuine here, don’t you think?
NANCY I LOVE YOU
T^T I'm getting so frustrated
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fey has a point about annoyance being readable
I do think Noraa’s current way of handling her annoyance could be read though
<Embrace The Void>

Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 289, Batsunami wrote:
In post 286, Fey wrote:
In post 270, Fey wrote:

You have zero respect for other people and its horrifying to see some one play like this. But. You do you and I am officially ignoring all of your posts for the rest of this entire gameday.
I find it very strange that you would insinuate something about my character for trying to read you in a gamestate; you do realize that this is something scum would want to do too, right? Not interact/try to deflect. You should not make this about someone's morals for trying to play a game.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 287, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
How?
<Embrace The Void>

Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 290, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I just find it a strange contrast compared to what she said earlier, and it is slightly hurtful that she would say things about me as a person because I am trying to solve her. Though I am persistent, it should not be taken as a personal attack.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 292, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fey has a point about annoyance being readable
I do think Noraa’s current way of handling her annoyance could be read though
I agree but its a very cruel way to read people. It's to drive them insane and see if they go crazy enough. It's a pretty mean way to read people.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Fey »

But it doesn't matter regardless because she has cut me off from an ability to interact with her, so I can only solve her through interactions with others now. And I have said what I have thought of those thus far.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:02 pm

In post 294, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 287, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
How?
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Because they are lesser wagons....

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”