TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3518, Bell wrote:I'm talking overall. I don't recall A50 ever being terribly active. He just struggles to fake solve or has memory/engagement issues.
But I really think it's better if he just says it himself. Since he might not see himself that way. For me it seems reliable as a tell for A50 tho.
The question (of Poka) is a trap on itself. I cannot "meta" myself because self-meta is scummy for some and simply unreliable for others (and they're roght, as if you are self-aware you certainly
can
replicate your town-play as scum).

There's ALSO another -more serious- problem: "I only do this as Town" could (and most likely would) be considered a
trust tell
and would lead to a mod-kill on my slot.

Last (but not least) I don't really care if I'm SR'd by Oka (or even Hop, who claimed that he had a Town Lean on me towards the end of D1m but is back to questioning others' TRs on me today) *Shrug*

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Ythan »

innocentvillager wrote:if anyone wants to start a new conversation? why is cephrir town
Ceph seems fine, anything in particular spark that?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3673, innocentvillager wrote:if anyone wants to start a new conversation? why is cephrir town
Ur like a broken record
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 3674, OkaPoka wrote:nah we aren't going to discuss that
lol why not

Is it like, so bleedingly obvious that I just can’t see it and a lot of others can? If that’s the case I want to know

I don’t know if he’s scummy this game, I just can’t really get a read on him, maybe it’s just his style
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:01 pm

In post 3677, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3673, innocentvillager wrote:if anyone wants to start a new conversation? why is cephrir town
Ur like a broken record
I am, have people been explaining why you’re town and I’ve missed all the replies? sorry if so
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 3675, Almost50 wrote:Last (but not least) I don't really care if I'm SR'd by Oka (or even Hop, who claimed that he had a Town Lean on me towards the end of D1m but is back to questioning others' TRs on me today) *Shrug*
That's a pretty nuanced and detailed take on Hop's read you don't care about.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

iv we are not touching the ceph slot because its nk bait and i dont want to waste our time there when we need to cull the bottom half
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

plus if ceph is scum he'll townside (see last game) and like im fine with that until we kill some bottom
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:05 pm

okay fine I won’t bring him up for rest of day unless I see something actually pingy from him

I’ll just put him in my “sort later” pile I guess
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by mastina »

THANK FUCKING GOD I'VE GOT THE INTERNET BACK NOW I CAN HAVE MY LIFE BACK AND BE ABLE TO PLAY MAFIA.

Here will probably be my mafia game priority, but, uhhhh...keep in mind that it's not just mafiascum that I was cut off from, I was cut off from ALL aspects of the internet. And my life on mafiascum, while a significant part of my life, is not the entirety of it. So I may not begin catching up immediately, but here's probably the first spot I will.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:09 pm

hello mastina welcome back
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Ythan »

Sweeet wb.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:14 pm

In post 3191, OkaPoka wrote:the comment about us us having 10-20% chance of flipping scum when we were that close to deadline felt annoying
Before I forget this is was a townie reaction to me

I think this further supports the headspace that oka was in at the time, trying to corral the town into doing something productive and genuinely thinking there was a good chance to hit scum in DGB

It makes sense that he got “annoyed” at my comment, and I think the wording here being specifically that is better than something generic like “weird”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3643, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3642, OkaPoka wrote:sure a50 might have dumbtold but the insistence at some point just cant be real right
why not? at what point was did it not feel real? you mentioned he was trolling, why was it trolling?

I actually can see how someone might glaze over the "14 town 4 mafia" quote quickly and not realize that implies no SK, even if it seems too dense to be a thing

doesn't mean A50 is dumb, we all make mistakes I'd probably do something dumb like that too
Bad reasoning alert: I just can't see this defence of me coming from Scum!IV while I am explicitly declaring a SR on him. It doesn't make sense AT ALL.

This was the GOOD news.

The bad news is I am quitting my "possible scum teams" method because I sure as hell am NOT going to lost you all and do all 4-members teams and then reread the whole thread to see which should be eliminated. That's NOT gonna happen again in this game.

P.S. In case someone had missed it, both my proposed solves had IV in them, so with me abandoning my SR on the slit neither is a valid solve for me. Thanks for nothing, IV. :P

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Ythan »

That's 3643 he's up to and nothing. Rope.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3650, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3647, OkaPoka wrote:so why is a50 still voting ythan?
idk he hasn't addressed it, let's wait for his response I guess? he's made 3 posts since his realization

iirc A50 isn't like, super intentional and urgent with his vote necessarily

maybe slightly +scum as you said but I don't know if it's that strong for me. why is this that scum!indicative? you think town!A50 necessarily immediately unvotes just from that?
The slot I'm voting continues NOT to contribute much (anything?) to the game still. I had that slot as a SR BEFORE I had that interaction with it (you can see that in my first post of the day) so I have absolutely no reason to switch my read just because I was told there is no SK by that slot.

Also, let's end this: I did brain fart. When I read 14 Town vs 4 Scum the part that registered was "4 Scum" over and over again. Yes, it's stupid. Yes, I was brain-dead. Deal with it y'all.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 3641, Ythan wrote:
In post 3640, innocentvillager wrote:I'll add to my A50 TR that I thought him not realizing the SK thing is potentially +town and at worst NAI (it definitely felt like a real misunderstanding), and that his aggressive impatience at me only addressing myself and not the game is real annoyance at what he views as unproductive discourse, which to me also feels +town
I've asked him repeatedly to tell me whether realizing he was wrong has influenced any of his reads about any single thing but he keeps ignoring it so he can eat rope until he becomes useful.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3652, innocentvillager wrote:he was also pretty parked on Ythan all of yesterday and didn't come back to vote DGB/LLD, so I don't see why town!A50 necessarily feels that much urgency to move his vote
Thank you. Now ask Oka for me: why he expects me to unvote or switch my vote at all? What exactly does he think has changed that would make me change my mind? Thank you

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

a50 why did you wait to vote ythan then?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3653, OkaPoka wrote:id imagine if your case on someone falls apart because you are being silly then maybe you would be like oh
That bloody wasn't the case. That was just the last straw. I try to be overly patient with my votes of late (as either alignment, btw) but I snapped at that point and couldn't wait no more.

Did you read my ? That was my first post if D2. Do you see who is at the very bottom of my reads?? Do you see the
first line
of that same post? Dunn had voted jjh after having said his pool was in DGB/jjh/IV/Ythan/Luca, and I said I would rather one of the other 3 alive (That's DGB, jjh927, innocentvillager, Ythan, Luca Blight), and that was AT THE START OF THE DAY. Since then, both Luca and IV have at least tried to do something or another. They appear to try to solve the game at the very least (I just don't want to sound overly confident they are, but they sure as hell appear to be). Now what has Ythan done to make me look elsewhere?

If I was to reevaluate right now I would probably make my solve as 4 of the following 5 names: Xtoxm, jjh, Hopkirk, OkaPoka, Ythan

Now tell me again why I should be switching (and more importantly to whom?)? The ONLY available option would logically be jjh, and YOU are voting him (and so is IV whom I also SR'd until like 30 minutes ago).

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

hmm

checks out tbh
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 3692, Ythan wrote:
In post 3641, Ythan wrote:
In post 3640, innocentvillager wrote:I'll add to my A50 TR that I thought him not realizing the SK thing is potentially +town and at worst NAI (it definitely felt like a real misunderstanding), and that his aggressive impatience at me only addressing myself and not the game is real annoyance at what he views as unproductive discourse, which to me also feels +town
I've asked him repeatedly to tell me whether realizing he was wrong has influenced any of his reads about any single thing but he keeps ignoring it so he can eat rope until he becomes useful.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 3666, Ythan wrote:
innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3659, Almost50 wrote:I list all possible formations of a 4-members scum team
right here
Yaaaaas
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3656, OkaPoka wrote:also he didnt open with a ythan vote he waited and used ioa
This
also
feels like a trap (I'll address it in details shortly):

Opening the day with a vote on someone
could
be interpreted as a hint of a guilty. Now if I am an investigative I wouldn't want to blow my cover as easily, and if I'm not I wouldn't want to risk an unintended CC from a real investigative. Bad idea in BOTH cases.

Now, why is it a trap? because it looks like an elaborated way to force a claim out of me if I was an investigative. It sounds very much like you want to know if I had investigated your partner and do have a guilty on him. That's what it does sound like. But you know what? If this
is
what I think it is, you're going to have to do much better to get me to claim. :wink:

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”