clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 55, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:well bats looks as townie as one can be in the opening stages of a game. excitement feels very genuine, looks like the beginning of a town-solvey mindset in 15 + 43, the info stuff and already tryna get out of RVS

marci wants to vote toog for having a funny name and i think his opening post is... weird, if not AI, so wynaut VOTE: toogeloo

-shadowslug
In post 118, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 106, War and Peace wrote:
In post 89, shadowslug wrote:
In post 82, War and Peace wrote:
In post 70, Pyro wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
I think you're jumping the gun here. Battle Mage is in some ways very like mastina; they're both loud, both confident, and both have ample opportunity to be wrong. For an early game read, I don't think Battle Mage's take is bad (though I agree it raises some eyebrows).
~Ircher
if it raises eyebrows then what's the harm in pyro voting BM here? ilike what actually is the point of this post?

-shadow
Perhaps eyebrows isn't the best term here. What I mean is that the take, while reasonable, isn't necessarily a good take, as in it's likely that it's wrong or misinformed.
i'm not really concerned with the precision of BM's take, but moreso why you felt the need to defend him over just one vote

-ss
In post 137, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 117, Fey wrote:I feel really good right now about Battle Mage and the Shadowslug hydra just because we all had the same take at the exact same time. It felt like all went 'huh' naturally together, and it made me giggle.
i'm not quite as enthusastic as this mostly because it felt like low hanging fruit and any decent scum would identify problems with ircher's posts, but i like you trying to form a lil gang early on :cop:

-ss
In post 207, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:complete null read on italiano for me, but i do find gamma's push on him interesting relative to what else is going on in the thread

like there's attention and discussion on a few slots right now, and rather than commenting on any of that you push on italiano based on like... 3 posts? it looks like just arbitarily adding another slot to the lim pool, and you get the added bonus of not having to engage with the building case on ircher

it's probably what id do as scum here

-ss
In post 259, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 251, Fey wrote:@Nancy Drew: I believe that Batsunami is trying to interact with you in a way that makes you feel positively about them socially, but not in a way that provides meaningful content/logic.

Could you please ask them to interact/answer me? I think that if nothing else we should resolve this sooner rather than later.
does scum have motivation to dodge your questioning? why would she shit the bed over a simple question? isn't it more likely her read is somewhere in the realm of gut and is struggling to precisely atriculate it?

-ss
In post 264, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:for what it's worth i think i understand where noraa is coming from

dunn's posting is the sort of posting that you don't really think twice about, it's just kinda there. nothing rly sticks out it, and i think the sorts of questioning he's been making can easily be faked as scum

i would still say he's null, but i can see why someone that prides themselves and relies on gut tells a lot might think dunn is maf here

-ss
In post 348, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:ircher's absence just as pressure was mounting on him is conspicuous to say the least

seems like he was purely focused on defence then got the F outta there, no follow through from him
In post 416, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 414, Batsunami wrote:
In post 413, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I have to also trust my gut and rn I’m not seeing it?
*sigh*
I'll have to give it some more thought but I really just think Dunn is scum here.
if you want to convince nancy or the town that dunn is scum then you need a little bit more than just the gut read

-ss
In post 439, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 436, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 435, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 429, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 421, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Slugchan ask marci how she feels being figurative day 1 masons

-S

Pedit: holy bat!
wow bad news buddy... she think u might be a little mafia slimeball...
I'll expand on this a bit,

I don't think s&w are the scummiest here, but they're one of the few people who stand out when i read the thread. I don't know exacly why, but i think its because they seemed a bit passive when they were first starting to post.
Who is the scummiest here then?
I originally thought fey was hella town, but then when i read her x nora freakout i feel like she was reacting too much for it.. and it felt
off

Rouge Squadron i feel like gives lurker vibes.

^ one of these two.
In post 450, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:its just what stands out the most to me as weird and possibly scummy mh smh :neutral: im not hella confident in those but thats all i really think rn. :cry: i feel so out of place xoxo

Nancy, what's your impression on these posts?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 496, Starcrossed wrote:i changed our pfp without telling pooky; is this better or worse?

hi nancy, townlock us pls

~mitsuha
I locktowned Pooky last game because of his votes but sure I can give you points for changing your avatar behind his back. :lol:

Tell Krazy and Noraa we’re running out of Winky emojis.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 498, Batsunami wrote:
In post 493, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Alright, I’ll stay out of it. :/

I do hope you guys can hopefully work things out. <3
the stop thing was to fey btw not you. she didn't respect my request for her to stop.
<3
I <3 you both. :cry:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 510, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 468, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 460, Morty and Rick wrote:I keep thinking Nancy is the scum stump because I expect the title to go "TOWN stump vs SCUM stump" .-.

-Morty
Fabulous
You could further modify it by turning it upside down and have Nancy do the Claude thing
“Claude” thing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 521, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 477, Pyro wrote:
In post 472, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 464, Pyro wrote:I'm undecided on Dunnstral this far
Why are you afraid to townread me?
Should I be? Reading back, I do like your take on the wagon formation, and I like your prodding onto Sherlock.
It feels like you keep saying I'm null like you have reservations about me in some way.

Do you have any particular feelings toward the people trying to figure out who you are an alt of?
I haven't seen anything from you that I find scummy if that's what you're asking.

I find the speculation about my identity amusing. I like you, so I'll confirm or deny any one guess you have if you have one.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 525, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 272, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 255, Fey wrote:Would anyone else like to chime in on the points that I'm making right now?

I feel like Batsunami ignoring me has had a spillover effect to other people not wanting to chime in... which is most likely what they want, for me to be tuned out.
I was honestly hoping you would eventually drop it without me needing to chime in. I understand your frustration, and admire your tenacity, but I strongly believe Batsunami has wholesome motives here. If nothing else, the value of a townblock is in co-operation. I'm not voting for Pyro, despite personally believing Pyro is very scummy, out of respect for your read. Can I ask that you respect my read on Batsunami and apply pressure elsewhere for now?
Scummy

-Morty
Alright, we should probably just reverse read Auro. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 535, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 5
  • War and Peace
    ------- 6 ( (11), (47), (20), (6), (46), (5) )
    ItalianoVD
    ---------- 2 ( (1), (5) )
    Starcrossed
    --------- 2 ( (1), (1), (1) )
    Dunnstral
    ----------- 2 ( (31), (19) )
    Toogeloo
    ------------ 1 ( (1) )
    Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    Batsunami
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Saudade
    ------------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Fey
    ----------------- 0 ( No One )
    Rogue Squadron
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Clidd
    --------------- 0 ( No One )
    Battle Mage
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Pyro
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    Charlie and Snoopy
    -- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---------- 7 ( SaraharaS(0), Clidd(0), Toogeloo(7), Saudade(0), Nancy Drew 39(46) )
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-25 20:01:00)
Just reminding you all we have 9 days and we shouldn’t rush this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Batsunami »

Oh oh wait before I go,
1) Nancy ur not allowed to quote something like that right after my apology >:( it disrespectful T.T
2) I know who Pyro is I'm pretty sure. With that in mind, the SR on ircher is a wee bit weird but I'll have to think on it a bit.
Pyro do I have permission to tell morning so we can discuss?
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Batsunami »

For now tho, SR on Pyro.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Batsunami »

Oh also SR on Clidd.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 541, clidd wrote:I'm not vibing with the W/P elimination.

VOTE: Charlie and Snoopy

Let's eliminate scum ^
Why are they scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 558, Batsunami wrote:Pyro do I have permission to tell morning so we can discuss?
your main, that is.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Pyro »

Oh, for my scumread on Ircher? And go for it on discussing with Morning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 547, Batsunami wrote:Realizing who Fey was hurt. not in any mood to smack pooky
Okay but it would be fun though. :P

It’s okay, please feel better. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Fey »

You’re forgiven.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Fey »

I share the exact same sentiments towards War and Peace and do not think it is a weird read in the slightest...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Fey »

Samanthahead will give us more to work with but I feel reasonably good about W+P wagon.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 556, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Alright, we should probably just reverse read Auro.
Wait what does THIS mean :P

Also I echo the scumread on Clidd

-Morty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 551, clidd wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 55, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:well bats looks as townie as one can be in the opening stages of a game. excitement feels very genuine, looks like the beginning of a town-solvey mindset in 15 + 43, the info stuff and already tryna get out of RVS

marci wants to vote toog for having a funny name and i think his opening post is... weird, if not AI, so wynaut VOTE: toogeloo

-shadowslug
In post 118, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 106, War and Peace wrote:
In post 89, shadowslug wrote:
In post 82, War and Peace wrote:
In post 70, Pyro wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
I think you're jumping the gun here. Battle Mage is in some ways very like mastina; they're both loud, both confident, and both have ample opportunity to be wrong. For an early game read, I don't think Battle Mage's take is bad (though I agree it raises some eyebrows).
~Ircher
if it raises eyebrows then what's the harm in pyro voting BM here? ilike what actually is the point of this post?

-shadow
Perhaps eyebrows isn't the best term here. What I mean is that the take, while reasonable, isn't necessarily a good take, as in it's likely that it's wrong or misinformed.
i'm not really concerned with the precision of BM's take, but moreso why you felt the need to defend him over just one vote

-ss
In post 137, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 117, Fey wrote:I feel really good right now about Battle Mage and the Shadowslug hydra just because we all had the same take at the exact same time. It felt like all went 'huh' naturally together, and it made me giggle.
i'm not quite as enthusastic as this mostly because it felt like low hanging fruit and any decent scum would identify problems with ircher's posts, but i like you trying to form a lil gang early on :cop:

-ss
In post 207, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:complete null read on italiano for me, but i do find gamma's push on him interesting relative to what else is going on in the thread

like there's attention and discussion on a few slots right now, and rather than commenting on any of that you push on italiano based on like... 3 posts? it looks like just arbitarily adding another slot to the lim pool, and you get the added bonus of not having to engage with the building case on ircher

it's probably what id do as scum here

-ss
In post 259, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 251, Fey wrote:@Nancy Drew: I believe that Batsunami is trying to interact with you in a way that makes you feel positively about them socially, but not in a way that provides meaningful content/logic.

Could you please ask them to interact/answer me? I think that if nothing else we should resolve this sooner rather than later.
does scum have motivation to dodge your questioning? why would she shit the bed over a simple question? isn't it more likely her read is somewhere in the realm of gut and is struggling to precisely atriculate it?

-ss
In post 264, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:for what it's worth i think i understand where noraa is coming from

dunn's posting is the sort of posting that you don't really think twice about, it's just kinda there. nothing rly sticks out it, and i think the sorts of questioning he's been making can easily be faked as scum

i would still say he's null, but i can see why someone that prides themselves and relies on gut tells a lot might think dunn is maf here

-ss
In post 348, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:ircher's absence just as pressure was mounting on him is conspicuous to say the least

seems like he was purely focused on defence then got the F outta there, no follow through from him
In post 416, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 414, Batsunami wrote:
In post 413, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I have to also trust my gut and rn I’m not seeing it?
*sigh*
I'll have to give it some more thought but I really just think Dunn is scum here.
if you want to convince nancy or the town that dunn is scum then you need a little bit more than just the gut read

-ss
In post 439, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 436, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 435, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 429, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 421, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Slugchan ask marci how she feels being figurative day 1 masons

-S

Pedit: holy bat!
wow bad news buddy... she think u might be a little mafia slimeball...
I'll expand on this a bit,

I don't think s&w are the scummiest here, but they're one of the few people who stand out when i read the thread. I don't know exacly why, but i think its because they seemed a bit passive when they were first starting to post.
Who is the scummiest here then?
I originally thought fey was hella town, but then when i read her x nora freakout i feel like she was reacting too much for it.. and it felt
off

Rouge Squadron i feel like gives lurker vibes.

^ one of these two.
In post 450, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:its just what stands out the most to me as weird and possibly scummy mh smh :neutral: im not hella confident in those but thats all i really think rn. :cry: i feel so out of place xoxo

Nancy, what's your impression on these posts?
I can’t tell yet but I don’t know why you’re sr them? Can you explain why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 541, clidd wrote:I'm not vibing with the W/P elimination.

VOTE: Charlie and Snoopy

Let's eliminate scum ^
I noted that they're still voting Toogeloo while having other scumreads
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 558, Batsunami wrote:Oh oh wait before I go,
1) Nancy ur not allowed to quote something like that right after my apology >:( it disrespectful T.T
2) I know who Pyro is I'm pretty sure. With that in mind, the SR on ircher is a wee bit weird but I'll have to think on it a bit.
Pyro do I have permission to tell morning so we can discuss?
I’m sorry @Noraa. Where did you feel I disrespected you? :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 559, Batsunami wrote:For now tho, SR on Pyro.
In post 560, Batsunami wrote:Oh also SR on Clidd.
Can you elaborate on your reasoning?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 571, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m sorry @Noraa. Where did you feel I disrespected you?
twas a joke haha you quoted a post of me angry at fey right after my apology to fey. the timing of your catchup was unfortunate :lol:
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 572, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 559, Batsunami wrote:For now tho, SR on Pyro.
In post 560, Batsunami wrote:Oh also SR on Clidd.
Can you elaborate on your reasoning?
sure tmrw. I'm going to sleep fr this time lol.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”