Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

Akarin how have we never talked about Star Wars?

or did we and I just forgot...
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 670, Sherlock and Watson wrote:there's only an 11% chance italiano is scum but I can see why he was voted actually

p.s. pyro is now reading back to see if he actually told me on discord :P
I did this lol
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Same, same. :D

-Morty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 663, Rogue Squadron wrote:That's why it's great that the masonry is so big.
It was so supercool of the mods to let me have all of my choices and really awesome of Titus not to draft a single one of them. Like am I the luckiest town stump who’s ever played this game or what?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

In post 675, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Akarin how have we never talked about Star Wars?

or did we and I just forgot...
Because I've hated everything about Star Wars that came out in recent... decades

Lunar and I were having trouble finding a nerdy thing we had in common, but we realized we both read a bunch of the Star Wars novels way back when they were actually good.

I must have read like 30 of them in high school.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:52 pm

wait, in the hating everything are you saying you also hated mandalorian season 1, or did you not see that because disney+ doesn't have enough content to justify its price

p.s. there's a chance that pyro is actually more town than the literal masons this game lmao
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

In post 678, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It was so supercool of the mods to let me have all of my choices and really awesome of Titus not to draft a single one of them. Like am I the luckiest town stump who’s ever played this game or what?
Well Penguin and Lunar getting drafted by Titus nerfs it quite a bit. I think people are way too quick to call games townsided.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 680, Sherlock and Watson wrote:p.s. there's a chance that pyro is actually more town than the literal masons this game lmao
Okay Sherlock joins Watson in my townblock now~

-Morty
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

In post 680, Sherlock and Watson wrote:did you not see that because disney+ doesn't have enough content to justify its price
This. I've heard good things but haven't seen it and probably won't get to any time soon.
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

Sherlock, can you actually clarify what you meant about Mastina btw?
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:57 pm

That's actually totally fair. Season 2 was also hit or miss (2-3 really good episodes, several kinda meh) but I remember really enjoying the vibe of season 1. But yeah, idk I only got it because my brother gifted me a yearlong sub because he got it from like his cell phone or something

people do rave about the animated series (clone wars) and while I ~kinda enjoyed a few episodes, I've been enjoying anime more. btw I blew through *ten episodes* of cardcaptor sakura today on my flight. that show is a delight. Also tried two episodes of k-on which seemed alright and also got through the 3 episodes of kabaneri of the iron fortress or however you spell that one
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 682, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 680, Sherlock and Watson wrote:p.s. there's a chance that pyro is actually more town than the literal masons this game lmao
Okay Sherlock joins Watson in my townblock now~

-Morty
The townblock that includes Titus but not me?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:58 pm

In post 684, Rogue Squadron wrote:Sherlock, can you actually clarify what you meant about Mastina btw?
in all seriousness I don't think mastina tries to bluff her way into being OGI'd town as scum, any more than that and I'd have to tell you in the mason PT
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 pm

In post 686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The townblock that includes Titus but not me?
yeah nancy, this is a democracy, you gotta EARN your place in the townblock little lady!
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

You're not bleeding obvtown yet Nancy :(

-Jester Morty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 685, Sherlock and Watson wrote:That's actually totally fair. Season 2 was also hit or miss (2-3 really good episodes, several kinda meh) but I remember really enjoying the vibe of season 1. But yeah, idk I only got it because my brother gifted me a yearlong sub because he got it from like his cell phone or something

people do rave about the animated series (clone wars) and while I ~kinda enjoyed a few episodes, I've been enjoying anime more. btw I blew through *ten episodes* of cardcaptor sakura today on my flight. that show is a delight. Also tried two episodes of k-on which seemed alright and also got through the 3 episodes of kabaneri of the iron fortress or however you spell that one
Goddamnit Krazy! you weren’t supposed to out Sakura. She’s watching over our precious masonry with a healing light.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:00 pm

if sakura hana had a stealth alt in this game I think this would be officially declarable as the greatest player list of all time
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 688, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
yeah nancy, this is a democracy, you gotta EARN your place in the townblock little lady!
Does Alisae know that? :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 689, Morty and Rick wrote:
You're not bleeding obvtown yet Nancy :(

-Jester Morty
:cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

In post 685, Sherlock and Watson wrote:That's actually totally fair. Season 2 was also hit or miss (2-3 really good episodes, several kinda meh) but I remember really enjoying the vibe of season 1. But yeah, idk I only got it because my brother gifted me a yearlong sub because he got it from like his cell phone or something

I tried watching Rebels and got bored of it pretty quick, same with the start of Clone Wars but I know I didn't give it a fair shot really.

K-on really picks up in season 2, and that's a lot of commitment if it isn't something you're already predisposed to like I think. I love it, but season 2 is really what makes it great, particularly the last
half
of season 2. Which is something of a commitment if you aren't already digging it enough.

I'm sure I've said so before, but I adore Cardcaptor Sakura. Tomoyo is the best! Clear Card Hen is a sequel not a remake by the way, so watch that after.

Kabaneri was such a weird show: visually it was great and I actually liked some of the episodes a lot, but overall it left me pretty cold by the end because of plotting and how much of a missed opportunity I think some things were, but don't let me spoil it for you.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 685, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Season 2 was also hit or miss (2-3 really good episodes, several kinda meh) but I remember really enjoying the vibe of season 1
Spoiler:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. :lol:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :cool:

-Morty
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:03 pm

your ate won't work on us nancy

we see right through you

plus we all know that the only reason you're giving frownie faces is because you just lost at compromise in the mason pt
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:06 pm

wait shit

I saw 'the battle of uteno'

is there a whole additional series LMAO oh god what did I get myself into

and yeah I'm super digging k-on, the main character is actually really fun and actually feels like a high school girl unlike most anime

and I did not know there was a sequel to cardcaptor sakura! I don't even know how many seasons there are!

ahhhhh I actually thought I kabaneri was just the three episodes I watched on the plane, now I won't even know if I wasn't supposed to watch that group of episodes until later lmao
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:07 pm

I'm pretty sure Rick and Morty says more about Undeath than Life, I hear it's very popular with necromancers
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 696, Sherlock and Watson wrote:your ate won't work on us nancy

we see right through you

plus we all know that the only reason you're giving frownie faces is because you just lost at compromise in the mason pt
But - but I’m TOWWWWWN! *weeps inconsolably*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”