TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Ythan »

Yeah because he knew that was coming, you've been so reliable.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3775, OkaPoka wrote:like do you not see how ythan is just quoting every post you make and making a snide comment

that's like 90% of his iso today
And what do you suggest I do? Stop posting? Give up and eat rope? Stop posting content and go back to shitposting?? Seriously, what do you think I should do to please you, dear sir?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

Respond to accusations like you belong in this game.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Ythan »

How appropriate that you'd choose yellow considering where we find ourselves.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

going to sleep now but going to give you some things to chew on
In post 3793, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3757, OkaPoka wrote:im saying ur push is just so bad it makes life for a scum ythan easy.
Wait! Are you saying you think I'm Town pushing Scum Ythan and you choose to vote me over him?? because you
still
claim to SR him, and I don't think anyone in this game (or even on the whole of this galaxy) can think I am Scum
with
Ythan. So, if you SR him still you must -at least- be "weirded out" by me, but not outright SRing me. Is this correct???
No. I scumread both of you, both of you are in my cull pile, one of you is probably town here. I just really disliked your ythan push even if i agree that ythan needs a push. How about we do a deal where we let someone else push ythan because i really don't know what to do when you do pushes that make no sense and are clearly flawed.
In post 3801, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3775, OkaPoka wrote:like do you not see how ythan is just quoting every post you make and making a snide comment

that's like 90% of his iso today
And what do you suggest I do? Stop posting? Give up and eat rope? Stop posting content and go back to shitposting?? Seriously, what do you think I should do to please you, dear sir?
i know you are being emphatic but:

i don't want to stop you for contenting. i just want you to post better. how? idk. u aren't being very readable when you go off on your wild ideas that require multiple leaps to follow. fix that i guess lol

sleep now

ill do this for you

VOTE: jjh
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by Ythan »

Jjh wagon has always been trash we covered this hours ago. You disappoint me.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 3723, OkaPoka wrote:honestly dunn if we want to purge we should purge bottom up and jjh is not the bottom of the barrel
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

UNVOTE:

Ok i actually sleep now ill think about this tmr
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

Ythan wrote:
In post 3723, OkaPoka wrote:honestly dunn if we want to purge we should purge bottom up and jjh is not the bottom of the barrel
That was 99 minutes ago.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3804, OkaPoka wrote:How about we do a deal where we let someone else push ythan because i really don't know what to do when you do pushes that make no sense and are clearly flawed.
Both Dunn & Titus already did (although Dunn is NOT voting there, but go to his first post of the day and you'd see he did case Ythan. It's not a great case from my PoV, but -as the saying goes- if the shoe fits you... I am already SRing Ythan so I don't care for another case myself.

Wait.. you're probably too lazy to go dig it up. Here it is:
In post 3154, Dunnstral wrote:Ythan: At a certain point we have to accept that playing different last game means they are scum this game. That point will hopefully be right after we've finished yeeting DGB, jjh927, and innocent villager. 2712 is notably sketchy and talks about DGB, Titus, and LLD. Lists me as their top townread in 2202 but i don't know what to make of that.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Ythan »

It's almost as if the cases on me are all bad.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Ythan »

Besides Titus I remember nodding at that one.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

Guess that's it for the night if he's too chicken to talk to me.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 3812, Ythan wrote:Guess that's it for the night if he's too chicken to talk to me.
This is a colloquial expression for a coward I'm not literally calling him a chicken.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I've finally found some time to spend on Titus v Mastina, and I'm reminded of why I SR Titus in the first place:
In post 1903, Titus wrote:So, my question is how do I fix LLD v DGB when LLD is largely checked out...

Hmm

VOTE: the worst

Mastina, help me bus worst.
In post 1918, mastina wrote:
In post 1903, Titus wrote:Mastina, help me bus worst.
The problem is that worstie's the scumread of mine most likely to be wrong.

Doubly so IF LLD were town; the worst's chances of being town go UP with LLD town, rather than down.
In post 1947, Titus wrote:mastina's scum with TW. The moment I ask her to lim a scumread, she backs off the scumread.
This seems like such a dishonest progression from Titus, and basically seemed like entrapment. Mastina had already stated before this that she was least sure of tw out of her SR's, so it doesn't feel like a justified conclusion to draw and instead comes across as manipulative.

That said, I can sympathize a bit more with Titus in regards to Mastina's push on her, which up until this point had been heavily emphasized but largely unexplained.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:50 am

Post by innocentvillager »

i don't know if I have a strong opinion on A50 v Ythan with Oka interspersed in there, if anyone else does id be interested

it's hard for me to divine alignment from these kinds of 1v1s
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Bell »

^ It's hard for everyone.

Job training for a month, 6 hours a day everyday. I'm not sure how it will effect activity besides negatively.

VOTE: Luca

No, you were pretty clear that you were covering old ground. You've had a small burst to activity but the takes are lukewarm.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I realise it's all meta stuff, but I really think is Townie from Mastina. It completely makes sense that she would have what she believes is a soulread on Titus based on such intricacies in her playstyle, and to me it makes sense. I don't personally like to put too much emphasis on meta, but on occasion I've also felt these kinds of reads where I can just tell a player is scum based on having played with them before, and when people ask you to explain it it's really difficult. I just had a game with Bugspray and I knew they were scum right from the start based on meta, but it took a few days to convince people I was right.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3816, Bell wrote: No, you were pretty clear that you were covering old ground.
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm covering old ground to expand/solidify my read on Titus, and because Titus specifically asked me to?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:06 am

In post 3482, Luca Blight wrote:IV, what do you think of my points against Titus?
Luca can you quote your Titus points for me?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm just in the process of updating my read on Titus
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I still don't like Titus' ultimatum to Mastina at the start of this day.
In post 3238, Titus wrote:VOTE: mastina

Case me or die. I want to have this out. I may not respond right away but I want you solved. No more vague meta statements. If I am wrong on you, I should be able to see you having genuine logic here, even if wrong.
I don't think Mastina's meta statements were vague. They were at the start, but she later explained it as well as could be done imo. Yes, you could argue the origins of Titus' scumread of Mastina go back to D1 which makes it not preemptive, but the origins of that SR aren't exactly pure as I highlighted earlier. I get that from Titus' perspective, regardless of alignment, she is going to be pissed at being pushed so strongly based on meta reasons that are difficult, and annoying, to defend yourself against. Tbh this is reminding me a bit again of some of her pushes in the last game I played with Town!her, and maybe she is just tunneling as well. I'll need to reflect more and probably see more content in order to become more sure of my read either way.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Bell

OMGUS
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Step aside A50 and Ythan, it's time for the main event.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:43 am

In post 3821, Luca Blight wrote:I don't think Mastina's meta statements were vague. They were at the start, but she later explained it as well as could be done imo.
They weren't that vague I agree but I don't mind the wording here, Titus has expressed why she doesn't like mastina's case mastina herself even admitted it's not really a case yet:

Spoiler: Titus's problems with mastina's case as I understand it
In post 2496, Titus wrote:
In post 2250, mastina wrote:(Btw this is more in line with Titus being a town mediator--it's lower-effort than her normal town mediator, but there is a notable marked difference between her mediating that game and this game.)

I could go on and point out more of the town posting from Titus that game, but basically--I could instantly tell that Titus was town that game from posts like the above. It immediately was her as I know her. Lower-effort than previous eras of Titus, but still very obviously her as town.

This game she isn't that at all.
Mastina quotes a series of posts from another game above this. What she doesn't do is state the difference. It's a long spammy version of meta and hoping people fill in the details.
In post 2509, Titus wrote:
In post 2135, mastina wrote:
In post 2134, jjh927 wrote:Yo Mastina
Read this game regarding Titus
Are you...trying to prove my point in regards to Titus???

Because that game is immediately obviously Titus-town. It's her towngame immediately and transparently so, and I can point to the town factors that make her town which are utterly absent from this game.
Mastina basically says that there's certain things that made me obvious town but doesn't mention them.

It's another fill in the gaps post by mastina.
In post 2510, Titus wrote:Mastina is literally just spamming and hoping you fill in the blanks rather than engage my content, probably because it's right.
In post 2513, Titus wrote:Mastina's whole posting is mentioning various factors exist to determine Titus town from Titus scum and that I am not doing those things. It's an outright lie which is why she never details the factors. The closest she comes is quoting posts from another game and leaving people to draw their own conclusions.

Luca Blight wrote:Yes, you could argue the origins of Titus' scumread of Mastina go back to D1 which makes it not preemptive, but the origins of that SR aren't exactly pure as I highlighted earlier.
would you be willing to re-highlight this for me?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”