Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Oh boy, now I ain't in a good mood and this is icing on the cake. Lets do this, my votes locked and not moving.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:53 am

Oh boy, now I ain't in a good mood and this is icing on the cake. Lets do this, my votes locked and not moving.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:01 am

In post 894, Rebel Radio wrote:I'm trying to not be as aggressive as I used to be in games - this is a new playstyle I'm trying. Regardless no matter how smart you think you are, you're not going to catch me based on my personality because I play the same between alignments in that regard. I don't remember you ever catching me as scum as I don't think I have rolled scum against you.
Our first game. You repped out for whatever reason. You pinged me and your replacement solidified it.
In post 894, Rebel Radio wrote: You're just cementing my belief that you are uninterested in trying to sort me and are keen on discrediting me / painting me as scum.
You are sorted. Show me where and how I am discrediting you.
In post 894, Rebel Radio wrote: And I'm not disputing anything you're saying? I'd say that trying to pull more reasoning out of you is quite the opposite.
Then counter what I'm saying instead of asking for quotes and not responding.
In post 894, Rebel Radio wrote:I'm not scum - so you think I'm gonna just nod my head and be like "yup thats correct" instead of tell you you're flat out wrong on your points?
You've told me I'm wrong, you've given me no reason why other than "I'm town"[sic]
In post 894, Rebel Radio wrote:I'm trying to get you to elaborate and you're just giving these vague nothings that are NAI for me. Of course I'm going to dismiss your points when they aren't really points against me. Try harder.
I have elaborated, what more do you want for a D1? You're info farming and withholding information.
In post 894, Rebel Radio wrote: And I never mentioned you having townreads. I said you don't have many reads at all here - and acknowledged that point was moreso not as relevant.
I counter this with:
Rebel Radio wrote:
Flea, when you're town your reads actually have substance
, which here it's blatant you don't and, similarly to raya, are tunneled in on me and are unable to comment on others(while that specific trait is something you are able to avoid when scum though.)
Emphasis mine.
In post 894, Rebel Radio wrote: How about you try engaging me in good faith if you're town? Or are you feeling trapped into tunneling me because you are indeed scum?
-koba
Take your bad faith argument with lubricant and place it firmly where the sun does not shine.
I am genuinely pissed off which this being pulled on me now and people getting a free pass.
Just because my neurodivergant arse doesn't work the same way as other peoples, it doesn't mean it's bad faith. You are not answering my questions, you are not following up when I provide what you ask for.
You saw me with BM in Among Us. You're so familiar with my scum games you know I don't care about breaking tunnels. I am a chaotic being, I play by my rules, I can and will break tunnels. I don't lock in until I say I'm locked in, and guess what, I'm now locked in.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

Ok how many times do I need to ask you: WHAT INFO AM I WITHHOLDING. <- answer this. Your scumread seems to hinge on this supposed behavior and its false.

You're either playing in extremely bad faith here as town or you're scum. And its nicer to consider you scum here fmpov since you won't engage like a normal player with someone trying to have a conversation with you.
-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 895, Raya36 wrote:
In post 878, Rebel Radio wrote:preferred wagon bc I fos you raya :lol: you can't even explain why I'm mafia. You did this last game too :lol:
-koba
I already did explain why I think you're mafia though. And I also think Flea has a good point too.
In post 897, Raya36 wrote:
In post 882, Rebel Radio wrote:raya is tunneled in on only my slot because as scum they need to not be aware of others in the gamestate, something they were guilty of as scum in a previous game with both of us.
-koba
What? I'm aware of others?
What are your reads?

And where have you explained how I'm mafia? Can you explain why that read has been static this whole time somehow?

-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:07 am

In post 857, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 427, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 426, Flea The Magician wrote:Humour me Koba, are you actually willing to go into deep behaviour analysis to root out fakeclaims?
If you are, then whats your opinion on my behaviour so far?
withholding rn :)
-koba
In post 431, Rebel Radio wrote:Both withholding!
You're making this a little easy on me koba.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

Do you think scum!koba unvotes hayker here to keep the day going with me as the 2nd largest wagon(granted not by a lot) - this is just simple occam's razor, I'm actively diffusing a wagon in order to get better reads on everyone because there will be blood likely tonight in the slots that are threats to the various scum factions. So I feel an imperative to get as much info on the table as we can on d1.

-koba
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:07 am

3rd time I've answered this, for the record.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

That's one thing, and easily explained that I don't want you to adjust your behavior/claim based on what I am saying. I will explain in the future if it does become relevant and we have claims. Anything else?
-koba
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:09 am

In post 907, Rebel Radio wrote:Do you think scum!koba unvotes hayker here to keep the day going with me as the 2nd largest wagon(granted not by a lot) - this is just simple occam's razor, I'm actively diffusing a wagon in order to get better reads on everyone because there will be blood likely tonight in the slots that are threats to the various scum factions. So I feel an imperative to get as much info on the table as we can on d1.

-koba
Yes. Because this is a WIFOM Mr Meeseeks Box.

"Look at my behavior! Does scum do this!?"
Yes, for town cred. I can will and do pull this shit where I've dismantled a town wagon D1 as scum because shiggles and towncred.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:09 am

Post by unwnd »

I am willing to believe Rebel's change in tone is not exclusive to their alignment and will instead be judging them on their intentions
Stop
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

Like if you think that thats some smoking gun that makes me scum, then it must make the whole table scum with that level of standards for scumreading someone.
-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 911, unwnd wrote:I am willing to believe Rebel's change in tone is not exclusive to their alignment and will instead be judging them on their intentions
keep the humility going since u misread me last game bc I townread u here again and im not going thru that again please
-koba
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:11 am

In post 909, Rebel Radio wrote:That's one thing, and easily explained that I don't want you to adjust your behavior/claim based on what I am saying. I will explain in the future if it does become relevant and we have claims. Anything else?
-koba
Given this is directly relevant to my considerations of your thoughts behind a massclaim, this is relevant now.

Are you willing to do deep behaviour analysis of every player in this game as a result of a massclaim happening, which not only gives scum full setup information and a target list, but has zero pro-town benefits aside from finding 1 scum.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

but you are correct taht tonal reads are useless for me because I can fake tone easily being from a chat mafia background - but certain actions you should realize that I am more and more likely to be town and I will most likely be resolved in nightplay(likely tonight) and there's no real point in obsessing over my slot.

-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 914, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 909, Rebel Radio wrote:That's one thing, and easily explained that I don't want you to adjust your behavior/claim based on what I am saying. I will explain in the future if it does become relevant and we have claims. Anything else?
-koba
Given this is directly relevant to my considerations of your thoughts behind a massclaim, this is relevant now.

Are you willing to do deep behaviour analysis of every player in this game as a result of a massclaim happening, which not only gives scum full setup information and a target list, but has zero pro-town benefits aside from finding 1 scum.
we aren't massclaiming right now.

drop it.
-koba
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:12 am

In post 912, Rebel Radio wrote:Like if you think that thats some smoking gun that makes me scum, then it must make the whole table scum with that level of standards for scumreading someone.
-koba
It's WIFOM, koba, it doesn't make you scum but it doesn't make you not scum.

Gods above and I'm the one mid BPD episode rn...
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Korina »

GRABS POPCORN*
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:14 am

In post 916, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 914, Flea The Magician wrote:
-koba

we aren't massclaiming right now.

drop it.
-koba
Deflection - there was never going to be enough support for a massclaim anyway but the motivations and things said by you in support of it still need to be analysed.

Flea The Magician wrote: Are you willing to do deep behaviour analysis of every player in this game as a result of a massclaim happening, which not only gives scum full setup information and a target list, but has zero pro-town benefits aside from finding 1 scum.
This stands as you're still withholding read information based on it.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Korina »

ALSO SORRY TO INTERJECT WITH THIS, BUT GODDAMN IT GUILLI. I WANTED TO HAMMER SOMEONE AND I WENT TO BED EARLY DUE TO AN APPOINTMENT REGARDING GETTING AN APARTMENT
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 917, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 912, Rebel Radio wrote:Like if you think that thats some smoking gun that makes me scum, then it must make the whole table scum with that level of standards for scumreading someone.
-koba
It's WIFOM, koba, it doesn't make you scum but it doesn't make you not scum.

Gods above and I'm the one mid BPD episode rn...
But you're convinced I"m scum based off that since you cited it. What else is there then?

I've explained my tonal change between my towngame since the last (do i need to link the ban thread for you?) -> thats irrelevant here

I've just explained why I am not talking about the massclaim stuff now-because its not relevant now since we aren't doing it and I dont want people to manipulate their behavior for it.

You said that I'm withholding info though, what OTHER info am I withholding? Because you're making it seem like I'm just saying nothing now.
-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

Ok - what do you think my intents were behind the massclaim suggestion? My push to get one will only get stronger as the days go on. I thought it might be a good idea. I already have an answer why I asked out loud but pray tell, what did you think my intentions were there?
-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

also can I get a reads list on the whole table from you?, even if its just separating players into groups.

-koba
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:19 am

*facepalmheaddesk*

I know you got banned Koba and I was devastated. I was fully in your pocket in the game prior to that btw. I'm not reading you on the tonal change. I'm reading you on what you're doing now.

You're now avoiding answering a question actively regarding deep behaviour analysis.

You're withholding information on your read on me, and from memory some other reads too when you've been asked.

What about your ability btw? The one where you were judging the size of the pool? Did anything come of that? I'll accept a yes/no answer there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”