Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

I'm kinda frustrated because I think there's a small chance you are mistaken town and that makes me upset since it means you aren't reading what I am actually saying when I'm coming to you in good faith. Just because I'm telling you you're wrong doesn't mean im not approaching you in good faith, I'm just trying to narrow down your arguments and see where you're coming from with your reads, mainly on me.
-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 924, Flea The Magician wrote:*facepalmheaddesk*

I know you got banned Koba and I was devastated. I was fully in your pocket in the game prior to that btw. I'm not reading you on the tonal change. I'm reading you on what you're doing now.

You're now avoiding answering a question actively regarding deep behaviour analysis.

You're withholding information on your read on me, and from memory some other reads too when you've been asked.

What about your ability btw? The one where you were judging the size of the pool? Did anything come of that? I'll accept a yes/no answer there.
I guess it'd be bad tact - but I fudged that ability in order to get a reaction.

I'm mostly vanilla and wanted to use that as a way to get reads off the situation.

-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:21 am

Post by samantha97 »

vote hayker pls anyone and everyone
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 927, samantha97 wrote:vote hayker pls anyone and everyone
No. We're in the middle of a conversation.
-koba
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 922, Rebel Radio wrote:Ok - what do you think my intents were behind the massclaim suggestion? My push to get one will only get stronger as the days go on. I thought it might be a good idea. I already have an answer why I asked out loud but pray tell, what did you think my intentions were there?
-koba
Initially I wasn't sure, but I know you're not daft enough to try and break the game that easily and make it easy for scum so I was suspicious the more I considered it. D1 Massclaim is never good and as time passes, sure it gets more viable.
Using deep behaviour analysis though is going to take longer and longer the longer the game goes because no matter who is left you've still got the player list to worry about.
Rebel Radio wrote:also can I get a reads list on the whole table from you?, even if its just separating players into groups.

-koba
No. I started refusing these on D1 a while ago because I got fed up of being asked for them. My strong reads should be more than clear.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

Anyone who tries to cut this conversation short is scumclaiming, i dont care what hayker flips since its multiball.
-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 929, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 922, Rebel Radio wrote:Ok - what do you think my intents were behind the massclaim suggestion? My push to get one will only get stronger as the days go on. I thought it might be a good idea. I already have an answer why I asked out loud but pray tell, what did you think my intentions were there?
-koba
Initially I wasn't sure, but I know you're not daft enough to try and break the game that easily and make it easy for scum so I was suspicious the more I considered it. D1 Massclaim is never good and as time passes, sure it gets more viable.
Using deep behaviour analysis though is going to take longer and longer the longer the game goes because no matter who is left you've still got the player list to worry about.
Rebel Radio wrote:also can I get a reads list on the whole table from you?, even if its just separating players into groups.

-koba
No. I started refusing these on D1 a while ago because I got fed up of being asked for them. My strong reads should be more than clear.
You know that its multiball? Like scum are going to shoot at eachother too.
-koba
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:24 am

Post by samantha97 »

this is an antitown distraction
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:25 am

In post 926, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 924, Flea The Magician wrote:*facepalmheaddesk*

I know you got banned Koba and I was devastated. I was fully in your pocket in the game prior to that btw. I'm not reading you on the tonal change. I'm reading you on what you're doing now.

You're now avoiding answering a question actively regarding deep behaviour analysis.

You're withholding information on your read on me, and from memory some other reads too when you've been asked.

What about your ability btw? The one where you were judging the size of the pool? Did anything come of that? I'll accept a yes/no answer there.
I guess it'd be bad tact - but I fudged that ability in order to get a reaction.

I'm mostly vanilla and wanted to use that as a way to get reads off the situation.

-koba
Given the nature of this game, "mostly vanilla" could be used to describe a lot of things here.
Fair on the claim, I know you're someone to pull that stuff and I trust you have appropriate information from that.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

I think its a valuable conversation actually, and if I remember correctly, last time you were rushing eliminations, by quickhammering them yourself, you were scum. So you being impatient here is NAGL samantha.
-koba
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:27 am

Post by samantha97 »

actually the last time was in dark fairy when I was begging for someone to die day 1
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:28 am

Post by samantha97 »

the two of you will likely be resolved with time in this game, let's get info from night pls thx
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

dark fairy was a pretty large outlier game and most people had that sentiment - but this early? no
-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

I'm oftentimes a N1/N2 kill so I'd like to have as much time as possible to have an impact this game.
-koba
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 905, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 895, Raya36 wrote:
In post 878, Rebel Radio wrote:preferred wagon bc I fos you raya :lol: you can't even explain why I'm mafia. You did this last game too :lol:
-koba
I already did explain why I think you're mafia though. And I also think Flea has a good point too.
In post 897, Raya36 wrote:
In post 882, Rebel Radio wrote:raya is tunneled in on only my slot because as scum they need to not be aware of others in the gamestate, something they were guilty of as scum in a previous game with both of us.
-koba
What? I'm aware of others?
What are your reads?

And where have you explained how I'm mafia? Can you explain why that read has been static this whole time somehow?

-koba
47 - Pooky scum
203/354 - Magnus townlean
380 - Unwnd town
545 - Pooky town
574 - Rebel scum
[post=669]669[/[post] - Rebel scum, explained here
669 - Samantha town
674 - Vax scumlean
799 - Disney town
800 - Korina survivor
806 - Hayker scumlean
898 - Guillotina scumlean

The read on you developed up until I stated it. It's only been 'static' for about 300 posts and it's because you haven't done anything to change my mind.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:30 am

In post 931, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 929, Flea The Magician wrote:
-koba

-koba
You know that its multiball? Like scum are going to shoot at eachother too.
-koba
"The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend."
Currently we're looking at 14/3/3/1 potentially. D1 neither scumteam would want to shoot the other IMO as even 14/6 is still pretty harsh and honestly in that position I'd be hunting for the others, but not aiming at them just yet. Once down to 10/3/3/1 then I would believe them to be start thinking about working against each other.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:31 am

In post 932, samantha97 wrote:this is an antitown distraction
In post 934, Rebel Radio wrote:I think its a valuable conversation actually, and if I remember correctly, last time you were rushing eliminations, by quickhammering them yourself, you were scum. So you being impatient here is NAGL samantha.
-koba

I actually agree with Koba. Reactions to our headbutting will be useful.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

i think im starting to understand flea's headspace a bit better and i feel more at ease with the slot for now
-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

honestly should we just turbo korina since she's all but hardclaimed not town at this point? she is clearly not playing town wincon and has claimed as much so far. i honestly dont care much for survivor if they are one since survivors can just scumside easily.

but also reminder Hayker if you're reading this you're expected to full claim next post you make.
-koba
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:51 am

Post by samantha97 »

I already said I'll handle korina

as for hayker, he could just not post for the next 28 hours
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

That's fine by me. That's 28 hours of discussion time.

Do you have any solid reads rn samantha? Like anyone you think is solidly scum/town outside of hayker?
-koba
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:11 am

Post by samantha97 »

nope even hayker I don't know or care about

I am a nightbringer with a heart of gold, not wanting to kill anyone who would breathe life into this game
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:23 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.14
Hayker (9) - dsjstr, Vaxkiller, samantha97, Particularly Stupid, unwnd, Cook, PookyTheMagicalBear, Toogeloo, Angry Birds [E-2]

Rebel Radio (4) - Nono, Raya36, Magnus V, Flea The Magician
PookyTheMagicalBear (3) - Hayker, Bell, NDMath
Bell (1) - Disney Princesses

Not voting: Jake The Wolfie, Rebel Radio, Korina, Guillotina

With 21 alive it takes greater than 10.5 to exile.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-02-26 16:00:00) or when an exile is reached.

Flea The Magician is V/LA indefinitely.

Guillotina is V/LA until February 16th.

Nono is V/LA for 24 hours.

Raya36 is V/LA until Thursday night.

Raya36 is V/LA until Thursday night.
time will end
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

I want to see more from Nono, Jake, and Vax before day ends if we have to hammer this early btw
-koba
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Vax
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”