samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:24 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 974, Rebel Radio wrote:tbh lets resolve this already i think its a more optimal vote so we reduce anti town players to 6 rather than miseliminating.
zzz I already said I can take care of her like 3x now

stay focused
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Korina »

KOBA, AS WELL, YOU ARE PLAYING A VERY DANGEROUS GAME HERE. IF I SURVIVE TILL F3, AND IT COMES DOWN TO ME, TOWN, AND ANTI-TOWN, AND YOU FLIPPED TOWN EARLIER, GUESS WHO I'M SIDING WITH? THE ANTI-TOWN, BECAUSE AT LEAST THE ANTI-TOWN DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME.

YOUR BEST PLAY IS TO JUST IGNORE ME ENTIRELY UNTIL 6/7 SCUM ARE DEAD, AND LYNCH ME IF THE GAME DOESN'T END.
BEYOND THAT, JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL E-2 VOTES ARE REALLY E-1, BECAUSE I WILL HAMMER AS SOON AS I SEE IT.

PEDIT: I'M NOT BEING VOTED OUT D1. AND FOR BEING SUPPOSEDLY TOWN, YOU'RE COMING OFF AS GENUINELY ANTI-TOWN ATM.

PPEDIT: HE. I'M A GUY. I DON'T MIND THE MISGENDERING AT ALL, SINCE IT'S PART OF THE REASON WHY I HAVE THIS NAME ANYWAYS.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: REBEL

I'M ALSO VOTING FOR ANYONE WHO VOTES ME
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 975, samantha97 wrote:
In post 974, Rebel Radio wrote:tbh lets resolve this already i think its a more optimal vote so we reduce anti town players to 6 rather than miseliminating.
zzz I already said I can take care of her like 3x now

stay focused
thanks but u already showed that you are not good at dealing with 3p
-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:26 am

Post by samantha97 »

this side stuff is exactly why I wanted that conversation between flea and you to end, since it gives room for hayker to be forgotten
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

I want to eliminate non town, dont you samantha?
-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

scum obviously want to keep a vivor around, its an extra vote that only cares about siding against whoever wants them dead. whats your motivation for keeping them alive?

-koba
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Korina »

In post 980, Rebel Radio wrote:I want to eliminate ANYONE NOT ON MY SCUM TEAM, dont you samantha?
-koba
FTFY
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

we can elimiante the non town c laim and potentially get much better info during nightplay for d2 and see who resists this wagon and analyze the flip from there.

its a wonderful wonderful win win situation for town.
-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

who's on my scum team?

but wait! you said i was a SK, wouldn't that mean I'm solo korina?

slip of the tongue?
-koba
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Korina »

OK, BUT HERE'S THE THING:
I CANNOT CONTROL ROLLING SURVIVOR.
I BELIEVE OPTIMAL PLAY TO BE CLAIMING D1 TO MINIMIZE THE CHANCES OF ANYONE BOTHERING WITH ME.

YOU ARE PROPOSING WE EXECUTE ME FOR SOMETHING I HAVE ZERO CONTROL OVER. YOU ARE NOT PROPOSING WE EXECUTE ME BASED ON MY PLAY, OR IF YOU THINK I'M TOWN OR SCUM. YOU ARE LITERALLY PROPOSING A POLICY EXECUTE ON ME BECAUSE I CAN BE ANTI-TOWN, AND I'M A SURVIVOR.

NO.
STOP THIS KOBA.
YOU ARE WAY BETTER THAN THIS.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

imma be real i think korina has a higher chance of flipping as a hostile 3rd.
-koba
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Korina »

In post 984, Rebel Radio wrote:who's on my scum team?

but wait! you said i was a SK, wouldn't that mean I'm solo korina?

slip of the tongue?
-koba
SK CAN BE CONSIDERED THEIR OWN SCUM TEAM; THEREFORE, ANYONE NOT ALIGNED WITH YOU YOU'D WANT DEAD.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Korina »

In post 986, Rebel Radio wrote:imma be real i think korina has a higher chance of flipping as a hostile 3rd.
-koba
NO SHIT SHERLOCK, YOU'RE PROPOSING WE KILL ME.
OF COURSE I'M GOING TO BE HOSTILE ABOUT THIS.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Korina »

KOBA, I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR FACTION IS AT THIS POINT. I JUST WANT YOU DEAD AT THIS POINT JUST TO MINIMIZE MY CHANCES OF DYING.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

ok thats cool. you CAN control not claiming survivor on d1. policying 3rd party claims in multiball is the best thing to do.

did you not see how i treated pooky's cult claim?

i thought u were jester at first but now I see that you are probably just using this as a guise to do anything.

imma be real - i dont care about your win condition. I only care about my own, ergo town's.
-koba
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:33 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 989, Korina wrote:KOBA, I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR FACTION IS AT THIS POINT. I JUST WANT YOU DEAD AT THIS POINT JUST TO MINIMIZE MY CHANCES OF DYING.
minimize chance by voting hayker pls
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Korina »

YES, I ACTED LIKE A JESTER TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM EATING AN EXECUTE, AND TO ONLY GUARANTEE I GET KILLED BY A VIGI.
ME AND MY MASON PARTNER THEN DISCUSSED IT, AND WE AGREED THAT ME CLAIMING SURVIVOR IS PROBABLY A BETTER PLAY.

BASED ON WHAT MY MASON PARTNER HAS TOLD ME, THEY ARE 99.9% TOWN, WHICH MEANS I LIKELY WILL SIDE WITH TOWN SOLELY BECAUSE I'M IN A MASONRY WITH A TOWNIE.

PEDIT: IF HAYKER REACHES E-1, I SHALL. BUT THEY'RE AT E-2.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

ok thats cool. if town wants to gamethrow by voting me, whos claiming town, over a player who has claimed notTown, I will take the exit out of the game bc that's just being bad at the game at that point.

like I said, survivors are just flexible traitors effectively when they claim like this. you're useless to town. you're not gonna help us and once 1 scum faction can have majority alongside you, you will turn on us right away, assuming your claim is legitimate.

and thats the best case scenario here for you. worse cases have you as a hostile 3rd.

-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

samantha why are you playing anti town again? please do the right thing and get the 3rd party this time.
-koba
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Korina »

YOU'RE OVERLOOKING, I'M IN A MASONRY AS WELL KOBA. THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M NOT GOING PURELY ANTI-TOWN AND SAYING FUCK IT IS BECAUSE OF MY MASON PARTER. IF YOU ARE TOWN THIS GAME, YOU ARE GENUINELY PLAYING AS SCUM, I'M SORRY.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

masonries have only town in them.

survivors arent in masonries.

-koba
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Korina »

I AM STEPPING AWAY FROM THIS THREAD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY BECAUSE THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY BLOOD PRESSURE.
IF HAYKER REACHES E-1 AT ANY POINT WHEN I CHECK THE THREAD TOMORROW, I'LL HAMMER.

PEDIT:
KOBA, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:36 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 997, Korina wrote:I AM STEPPING AWAY FROM THIS THREAD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY BECAUSE THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY BLOOD PRESSURE.
IF HAYKER REACHES E-1 AT ANY POINT WHEN I CHECK THE THREAD TOMORROW, I'LL HAMMER.
vote him now pls so it's more likely to happen
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Guillotina »

NGL I wanted to find a reason besides OMGUS to scum read PS, but his slot feels townie. All except the particularly stupid push on me after failing to read the entire context of my post I'm guessing.

I'm not gonna say that he has been DA game solver but by tone, I think the slot is town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”