Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Salsa didn’t vote either I believe, but pretty solid town

I still don’t understand your mindset. No scum don’t plan to eliminate themselves. But if town were focusing on two scum at the exclusion of others, then bus becomes necessary.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Lilith and catboi, who were like 2 of my strongest TRs

Idk I need to reread

PEdit: I don't see why scum!gamma was defending murder while his partner was bussing. I don't get what he was trying to achieve.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

In post 1501, Infinity 324 wrote:Idk I need to reread
I look forward to your conclusions/case(s) after re-reading. Sooner, the better :D

-Dumbass
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:52 am

In post 1501, Infinity 324 wrote:PEdit: I don't see why scum!gamma was defending murder while his partner was bussing. I don't get what he was trying to achieve.
In my experience, Gamma isn't exactly a very co-operative scum player.

-Dumbass
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

@infinity what do you mean by “shading murdercat”? also, why does thinking about who was “shading” murder but voting gamma lead you to me/catboi but not lead you to this post?
In post 1416, Green Crayons wrote:VOTE: gamma

For the reasons I stated before as to why i'd like vote him; plus I'm skeptical of his ATE in responding to lilith. lilith's reasons in her case post are also not wrong.

I know i unvoted MC but I'm fine with his elim too. I unvoted him earlier after his explanation of his penguin vote to me, but there's also still his vast lack of activity (not just in frequency of posts, but in pushing any suspicion forward beyond penguin after getting wagoned).
- Daenerys
Daenerys (lilith2013) and Dragons (SirCakez)!
Account made before GoT was bad don't hate
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I mean, I did just say I need to reread

Shading to me means directing some suspicion without a vote
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:04 am

Post by catboi »

FWIW, I still think murdercat's push on yyotta is potentially partner-y but points away from her being the bomb and so would vote elsewhere today.

(also, that was the most confident I've felt about a non-mechanical redflip in a while, feels good (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ )
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:06 am

In post 1505, Infinity 324 wrote:I mean, I did just say I need to reread

Shading to me means directing some suspicion without a vote
idk I feel like you’re making a bit of a false dichotomy - like if I’m not townreading murder then I must be voting him or else it’s suspicious. but I had a much stronger scumread on someone else. and catboi was on the murder wagon. so neither of us being named makes much sense.

- Daenerys
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Yyottacat
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:11 am

sorted reads

catboi/d&d/salsabil
nm
yyotta/mena/infinity/gc <- elimpool

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:11 am

not sure if we should be trying to discuss the nk - @d&d do you guys think this is a useful discussion to have?

- Daenerys
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1507, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:idk I feel like you’re making a bit of a false dichotomy - like if I’m not townreading murder then I must be voting him or else it’s suspicious. but I had a much stronger scumread on someone else. and catboi was on the murder wagon. so neither of us being named makes much sense.
Yeah I don't think it necessarily makes you scum, but I'd expect scum to have that position if that makes sense. I have a hard time seeing you as scum after your play d1 in general
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:21 am

In post 1510, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:not sure if we should be trying to discuss the nk - @d&d do you guys think this is a useful discussion to have?
Nope, we should avoid it.

-Dumbass
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:35 am

@infinity
In post 1504, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:why does thinking about who was “shading” murder but voting gamma lead you to me/catboi but not lead you to this post?
In post 1416, Green Crayons wrote:VOTE: gamma

For the reasons I stated before as to why i'd like vote him; plus I'm skeptical of his ATE in responding to lilith. lilith's reasons in her case post are also not wrong.

I know i unvoted MC but I'm fine with his elim too. I unvoted him earlier after his explanation of his penguin vote to me, but there's also still his vast lack of activity (not just in frequency of posts, but in pushing any suspicion forward beyond penguin after getting wagoned).
- Daenerys
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1505, Infinity 324 wrote:I mean, I did just say I need to reread
I forgot about it
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:41 am

ok
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:15 pm

In post 1479, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@skitter and auro I’m really really sorry about D1. I think I got myself stuck in kill mode and couldn’t get myself out. And that’s probably the best way to describe why I felt so off. I think you guys are probably just town though.

I’m not particularly townreading gamma’s slot but I think gc trying to make a gamma wagon possible at eod was kinda suspicious.

- Daenerys
<3
why do you think we're town now tho?

~ skitteR
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:21 pm

In post 1481, Menalque wrote:
In post 1474, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Also @mena i have a p strong townpool and gamma never was townie, so he was p firmly outside of it. And i dislike his interactions with mc/mc's wagon, in that he tried to avoid it for a p long time
Okay, well I can’t answer for gamma and I haven’t read yet but I will

Like I don’t ur logic but I would like to hear more on who is particularly towny and why

Although I’d actually prob rather hear after I read up to see if we sync or not
In post 1412, Dumb and Dumber wrote:you
salsa
lilith's slot

~
infinity
gc
yyotta
catboi

~
MURDERKITTY
gamma

tiers look roughly like this ^.
don't really want to flip nm either
this is from my eod yestserday
salsa - strongest townread; the iso-reads she's done on a few slots now are ridiculously +++town, she has an element of guileness that i really like, she just screams newbtown

lilith's slot - the emotion in bickering with gamma + how she picked a fight with me eod yesterday, probably town, probably otu of her scumrange (i'm a bit less confident than i was yesterday, i will say)

~
infinity - with the murder scum flip and infinity's defense of him i want to put him in the bottom category tbh. i don't remember why i was townreading him anymore

gc - liked his stubborness on his shadow read (not the initial read, but rather how he persisted and explained it when i kept pushing back). not as strong a townread as the above but town enough for now

yyotta - also getting newbtown vibes. weaker read than the other townreads

catboi - i really liked shadowslug, and htought he was very, very townie. i don't have much thought on catboi's iteration of the slot tbh

~

gamma - literally never got townvibes from him, hated his half of the lilith/gamma thing

murderkitty - flipped scum! i'm happy i caught that one

~

nm - nm

that's kinda where i'm at. want to focus on lesser townreads / people i don't townread today

~ skitteR
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:22 pm

In post 1483, Menalque wrote:Idk my inclination is that scum hardbussed for cred to get into panic room, but that’s purely based on VCs and knowing my own alignment
ok but that would have to be, like, us tho

~ skitteR
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:26 pm

lilith why are you voting gc?

infinity's positioning rn kinda looks like partners with gamma and mc but i'm not sure, if he's partners with gamma and mc, that he actually posititions himself this way, if that makes sense

my vibes from eod gamestate is that gamma's slot + MURDERKITTY were both scum tbh.

~ skitteR
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:28 pm

In post 1516, Dumb and Dumber wrote:
In post 1479, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@skitter and auro I’m really really sorry about D1. I think I got myself stuck in kill mode and couldn’t get myself out. And that’s probably the best way to describe why I felt so off. I think you guys are probably just town though.

I’m not particularly townreading gamma’s slot but I think gc trying to make a gamma wagon possible at eod was kinda suspicious.

- Daenerys
<3
why do you think we're town now tho?

~ skitteR
mostly I didn't feel like that was you guys bussing murder. since we're back to discussing it, your slot would have been the only one to really gain any viability to be recruited after the flip (and therefore have the motivation that mena is ascribing for bussing), but I don't think you would have really needed to be on the wagon to gain that viability because you already had it. so it would have just been gratuitous bussing and I don't really think you would have gone about d1 like that, both in a vacuum and with the way our 1v1 was panning out. I think I worked myself into a state where I saw everything you were saying about the beginning of the day as bad faith, but once I saw the flip I realized I was probably just conf-biasing myself into feeling that way about the 1v1.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:30 pm

In post 1519, Dumb and Dumber wrote:lilith why are you voting gc?

infinity's positioning rn kinda looks like partners with gamma and mc but i'm not sure, if he's partners with gamma and mc, that he actually posititions himself this way, if that makes sense

my vibes from eod gamestate is that gamma's slot + MURDERKITTY were both scum tbh.

~ skitteR
gamma replacing out made me feel bad about how I acted towards both him and you. I don't townread his slot/actions but I'm willing to give some benefit of the doubt that I was just confbiasing myself on him in a similar way as I was on you guys.

if gamma slot is town then I think gc is really suspicious for how he behaved around the two wagons yesterday. I'm fine with gamma slot going first but obviously don't think we need to go there right away/we can pressure mena just fine without my vote necessarily being on him, but I don't really want to let gc skate by without scrutiny.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:34 pm

gc was trying to pressure murdercat for most of the day, then towards the very end decided he wanted to vote gamma instead, and made some kind of awkward posts about my case being "not wrong" (which.. I think is just a really awkward way to give an opinion on someone else's case), and it felt like it was at a potential "turning point" (for want of a better word) where the wagon could have ended up on gamma if things had gone slightly differently.

- Daenerys
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

under that theory, i would have helped build the momentum on my scum teammate and then abandoned right at the fork-in-the-road between MC and Gamma, which is pretty bad play imo
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

like the worst of both worlds. I help my scummate get eliminated but reap no bussing benefit.

i will note, however, that i also supported the MC elim even when voting gamma. I don't think that nets me town points per se, but I do think it undermines me being MC's teammate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”