Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1140, Starcrossed wrote:the worst that could happen is BM flips town and then you flip town and then we are 2 mis-elims down

I rather like Pyro's readslist and think we have a good chance of flipping a baddie if we elim in it :>
You can't possibly think this nonsense?

Worse case scenario is that BM flips town and my opinions are discredited for the rest of the game. I have tried really hard to obvtown this game and I guarantee that I will not legitimately die day 2 even if BM flips town which he won't.

That sounds scummy but I really don't care tbh. I never get eliminated tomorrow unless scum trade 1 for 1 with a fake guilty because I am possibly the most towny person in this entire game. I am willing to die if BM flips town but 1) I am certain he won't and 2) it would be highly antitown for town to lim me tomorrow even if BM flips town so it probably won't happen even if I am willing to die.
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Batsunami »

(Obviously if BM flips town, I'm not getting nk'ed)
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Batsunami »

But he won't so I'll probably get nk'ed. Even more likely scenario is that everyone ignores me and he becomes a deep wolf which is the stupidest shit ever but whatever. If that happens, it happens and I can't do anything about it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Battle Mage and Batsu wants me dead. Batsu wants to lim Battle Mage now and if Batsu is wrong, they can die tomorrow.

Hang on... I'm trying to find a flaw in this plan from my perspective.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:41 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 1099, Fey wrote:As for why I fell off, I did not have a great time as seen a night or two ago, and yesterday I was sick so I focused on myself rather than this game. I am busy currently but will be around tonight to resume figuring out the game!

For some very quick lightning reads: I have no opinion on Starcrossed when I believe that they should have made more of an impact on me so far.. they should be easier to identify as town, so the pressure on them is good! In fact, I will join this wagon. VOTE: Starcrossed

I am still thinking about 5uffering due to the slot and how it was earlier. I don’t think I would vote there today.

Also, can someone explain the scumreads? On Saudade for me please.
Some questions if it's worth your time.

I noted that you had a huge argument with Batsunami, even so much that you voted her around #245. How has your read on Batsunami developed and do you still hold her to that conversation? It's a slippery slope and I noted that you two worked out a form of apology, but since then you've mostly acted like it hasn't happened.

Did you read my catch-up wall? It's fine if you didn't. I don't mind reiterating anything I had said, so I would like to know what you think about War and Peace as well, who seemed to have caught your attention the most. Did you switch to Starcrossed just because it seemed like the people who were on it are townie?
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Batsunami »

Dont change topics please. Even a little discussion on BM that disagrees with me is fine.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Batsunami »

Suffering, you are a TR of mine. What do you say about BM?
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:47 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 1083, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1077, 5uffering wrote: Not sure. What do you think of the other players outside of them?
I don't have many thoughts, but here goes:

{
Akarin - town
Pyro - town [weakens if it's not who I think it is]
ItalianoVD - town
Dunn - Town?
Clidd - town
}

Why are you unsure whether my votes today should affect my position on your lim list? Are there other concerns?
What do my reads in this post tell you?

-Morty
Tells me your field of vision is very narrow.The only spicy read here would maybe be Italiano. You asked me if you wanted the people in the lim list changes anything. My answer is not really, given there is 4 scum and I don't think your grouping comprises a team. The point of the grouping was to separate people dynamically in how I think they're approaching the game. I don't believe most scum operate on the same level unless it either benefits them or it becomes a distancing effect. What do you think?
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Batsunami »

Huh I didnt pay too much attention to Morty and Rick's reads list but oh boy that reads list looks shit. Throw that into the scum pile for now. I don't even remember which hydra was rick and morty. We'll sort it out later.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:49 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 1156, Batsunami wrote:Suffering, you are a TR of mine. What do you say about BM?
I think he's scummy and I pointed it out in my catch-up. He's also coasting which isn't a great look. You were convinced that W+P was scum a bit earlier, how does that change around BM and what do you think about that instance where W+P defended BM?
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1159, 5uffering wrote:
In post 1156, Batsunami wrote:Suffering, you are a TR of mine. What do you say about BM?
I think he's scummy and I pointed it out in my catch-up. He's also coasting which isn't a great look. You were convinced that W+P was scum a bit earlier, how does that change around BM and what do you think about that instance where W+P defended BM?
It's hard to say. I don't think my Ircher read has anything to do with BM.

I found Ircher particularly scummy but I ended up realizing that if Ircher was town, the SRs fell in place really interestingly nicely. And because ircher hasn't pinged me too hard yet, I'm trying to believe in a ircher TR atm.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1013, 5uffering wrote:I've read a decent amount. Be gingerly with my identity, stumps
Ooooh, I think I know your identity now, hmmmmmmm maybe a 30% confident guess! Hi!
5uffering wrote: Tells me your field of vision is very narrow.The only spicy read here would maybe be Italiano. You asked me if you wanted the people in the lim list changes anything. My answer is not really, given there is 4 scum and I don't think your grouping comprises a team. The point of the grouping was to separate people dynamically in how I think they're approaching the game. I don't believe most scum operate on the same level unless it either benefits them or it becomes a distancing effect. What do you think?
The expected inference was that on an average, my votes tended to be within the group you thought likely had more scum - showing to some degree an alignment in reads. Not that I voted for exactly the scumteam.

What does a "narrow field of vision" mean, exactly, given I only stated my final conclusions on those slots?

-Shmlorty
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Pyro »

This is Battle Mage's scummiest post:
In post 353, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 335, Pyro wrote:
In post 288, Pyro wrote:Battle Mage,

Why do I feel the majority of your scumread on me OS due to my initial suspicion on you? Why exactly does my disagreeing with you on Toogeloo's initial post being towny/scummy make me scum?
you didn't have an initial suspicion on me? you random-voted me iirc. your take on Toogeloo was easier to justify if you were making it from a scum-mindset. and nah there's more to my scumread than that - i think you've been creeping up to folks in a really awkward way.
For whatever reason, he's playing dumb and pretending to not realize my initial vote was not-random. Maybe because he doesn't want to look like he's OMGUSing in his read on me when I called him out on it.

This vote is evidently based on suspicion:
In post 70, Pyro wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
In post 73, Pyro wrote:Battle Mage,

Toogeloo is aware that everyone knows they did this in the previous game. Are you suggesting they claim it expecting to be locktowned again?

Secondly, what about the wagon picking up momentum quickly do you like?
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1158, Batsunami wrote:Throw that into the scum pile for now.
So is it not a bit concerning that I called BM scum and voted that slot before you did?

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Batsunami »

Tbh I'm kind of just ignoring ircher atm. He's scummy but I do feel like the more I look into him, the scummier he gets and that's worrisome for me because I'll fall into a tunnel.

I'm interested in killing BM today because he is scum regardless of ircher's alignment which actually determines a lot of other peoples alignments because of how many people he's interacted with.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1163, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1158, Batsunami wrote:Throw that into the scum pile for now.
So is it not a bit concerning that I called BM scum and voted that slot before you did?

-Morty
oh did you?
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:I also feel like War and Peace could just be town. stick them in the townpile for today.
This also looked like an arbitrary white knight without reason.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1019, Morty and Rick wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

-Morty
Well, seems like I didn't
call him scum
, but I suppose the vote conveys that. I'll take credit if this flips red today, of course. ;)

-Shmlorty
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:55 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 1095, War and Peace wrote:
In post 1068, 5uffering wrote:There are some players who I couldn't organize into a group. They simply fit as
unknown
Clidd.
why is clidd an unknown and not dominant?

VOTE: saudade
I'm not really reading them. It's fine that he backed off from me, but nothing proposed sticks. I don't get the townreads either in that regard.

Pedit- Yeah that's a way to think about it. So basically your read earlier dropped off and now you're concerned that the wagon/reads on his slot were potentially scum-motivated?
Batsunami wrote:I'm interested in killing BM today because he is scum regardless of ircher's alignment which actually determines a lot of other peoples alignments because of how many people he's interacted with.
I don't disagree.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1166, Pyro wrote:
In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:I also feel like War and Peace could just be town. stick them in the townpile for today.
This also looked like an arbitrary white knight without reason.
If Ircher is scum, clidd and Pyro are moved up. But again, I've already said that my reads are based around ircher town.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

If you are who I think you are, 5uffering, I'm afraid I scumread you :(

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1167, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1019, Morty and Rick wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

-Morty
Well, seems like I didn't
call him scum
, but I suppose the vote conveys that. I'll take credit if this flips red today, of course. ;)

-Shmlorty
No you don't get to take credit unless you are the main pusher.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1168, 5uffering wrote:Yeah that's a way to think about it. So basically your read earlier dropped off and now you're concerned that the wagon/reads on his slot were potentially scum-motivated?
:thumbsup:
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1170, Morty and Rick wrote:If you are who I think you are, 5uffering, I'm afraid I scumread you :(

-Morty
stop saying scummy things if ur town.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:59 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 1161, Morty and Rick wrote:The expected inference was that on an average, my votes tended to be within the group you thought likely had more scum - showing to some degree an alignment in reads. Not that I voted for exactly the scumteam.

What does a "narrow field of vision" mean, exactly, given I only stated my final conclusions on those slots?

-Shmlorty
Just wondering what having those people as town means for you. I can't find your exact motivation and that's where even if we agree on some reads, I hesitate to consider if you're on my side or not.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”