Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1173, Batsunami wrote:stop saying scummy things if ur town.
Why is suspicion based on meta scummy?

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Batsunami »

i thought Battle Mage could be scum because he's playing well so far which i noticed manifested in a few early game townreads. it's weird to explain but he's more proactive and solvey and also goes out of his way to chime in nicely on things. BM is quite good as scum, i usually only see him catch flak early as town, makes me think it's an intentional different way he plays

he'd also be a pretty good draft although don't know if Titus is familiar with him, i'd assume she is

not married to this read, though, cause BM is perfectly capable of playing towny as both alignments

My other pet suspicion was Starcrossed although Noraa doesnt share it. More for Pooky than Kanna, Pooky plays scum this way sometimes (although other times he is aggro). Kanna's clidd read might come from town though i haven't decided there

~Bat
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1175, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1173, Batsunami wrote:stop saying scummy things if ur town.
Why is suspicion based on meta scummy?

-Morty
The timing of posts are sometimes more important than content.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1176, Batsunami wrote:not married to this read, though, cause BM is perfectly capable of playing towny as both alignments
No. I have tunneled BM in every single game I've played with him where he was town. I assure you he is scummy(at least to me) when he is town. This isn't it.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1174, 5uffering wrote: Just wondering what having those people as town means for you. I can't find your exact motivation and that's where even if we agree on some reads, I hesitate to consider if you're on my side or not.
I still don't understand what me having a "narrow field of vision" means in that context.

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Batsunami »

oh i think we may, in fact, be married to this read

~Bat
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Pyro »

lol
How do you read me, mysterious 'Bat'?
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:06 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 1179, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1174, 5uffering wrote: Just wondering what having those people as town means for you. I can't find your exact motivation and that's where even if we agree on some reads, I hesitate to consider if you're on my side or not.
I still don't understand what me having a "narrow field of vision" means in that context.

-Morty
I mean especially for the other end of your hydra forgiving a meta tell

You're not pacing your eyes back and forth and trying to find the inconsistencies in everyone. You're focusing on a small group of people, and even then there isn't much meaning behind it. It's very simple to just throw out a few reads and then call it a day's effort, but I know that for the other end she wouldn't be satisfied with that alone.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1181, Pyro wrote:lol
she's very mysterious be quiet
-tsunami
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1182, 5uffering wrote: You're not pacing your eyes back and forth and trying to find the inconsistencies in everyone. You're focusing on a small group of people, and even then there isn't much meaning behind it. It's very simple to just throw out a few reads and then call it a day's effort, but I know that for the other end she wouldn't be satisfied with that alone.
Mildly interesting you're equating [somewhat confident reads] with [group of people I'm focusing on]. I agree I'm not trying particularly hard, though.

She isn't even here yet, can't wait for the classic RVS quote reads list :D

-Morty
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1184, Morty and Rick wrote:[group of people I'm focusing on]
Also, I feel like I established thoughts on at least half the game - scumreads and townreads combined. Hmm.

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1181, Pyro wrote:lol
Hmm i agreed with an Akarin post earlier that found your analysis of Gamma's posts good since it came off as genuine reading rather than with a purpose

My best guess for reading you is looking at your reads and telling whether they shift all nicely and fluidly or if you get stuck on reads and generally stay consistent, maybe the read switches are more forced looking. I feel like that's what you mentioned being a weakness of yours in a scum game but might have remembered wrong

you're above random town at the moment for playing so often combined with that idea of your scum game i have. My other half may have some words for me on this though

~Bat
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:16 am

Post by 5uffering »

Bat and other Bat--

Why do you townread me? I don't remember you ever giving a stance about my previous slot
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

I'll bite

VOTE: Battle Mage

-S
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1154, 5uffering wrote:
In post 1099, Fey wrote:As for why I fell off, I did not have a great time as seen a night or two ago, and yesterday I was sick so I focused on myself rather than this game. I am busy currently but will be around tonight to resume figuring out the game!

For some very quick lightning reads: I have no opinion on Starcrossed when I believe that they should have made more of an impact on me so far.. they should be easier to identify as town, so the pressure on them is good! In fact, I will join this wagon. VOTE: Starcrossed

I am still thinking about 5uffering due to the slot and how it was earlier. I don’t think I would vote there today.

Also, can someone explain the scumreads? On Saudade for me please.
Some questions if it's worth your time.

I noted that you had a huge argument with Batsunami, even so much that you voted her around #245. How has your read on Batsunami developed and do you still hold her to that conversation? It's a slippery slope and I noted that you two worked out a form of apology, but since then you've mostly acted like it hasn't happened.

Did you read my catch-up wall? It's fine if you didn't. I don't mind reiterating anything I had said, so I would like to know what you think about War and Peace as well, who seemed to have caught your attention the most. Did you switch to Starcrossed just because it seemed like the people who were on it are townie?
I have ignored it if only because it seems best to leave unhappy things behind; I am not sold on the idea of them being obvtown but neither do I think they are worth a vote, and currently find their read on Battle Mage resonating with me; before I had a brief conversation about not worrying about a townblock as much with Battle Mage, and it was not entirely to do with the reads issue! I was beginning to find him scummier if only because he mirrors the feelings I’ve gotten from Ircher: diplomatically slippery. It was more of a pocket read kept close though if only because it seemed better to have him believe I trusted him — also, BM often is pushed or wagoned D1 and I didn’t want to fall prey to such biases unfairly against him..

As for Starcrossed, I do not find them as townie as I think I should right now!! Kannahead is towny but also I don’t think that it’s as meaningful earlier on, and Pookyhead is troublesome for how he seems to be taking a laid-back, “I’ll follow” mindset!! It isn’t a vote I’d protest and even when I’m not around I’m okay with voting somewhere just to have some form of pressure in places I mistrust. That, and I do trust Pyro; we’ve had for the most part reads that line up with each other this game barring a few in a way that feels natural. Moreso than the singular moment from Battle Mage and your slot from early game, because it’s been over an extended period of time!!

War and Peace is still relatively scummy to me; I can’t get over how strange I found them earlygame and I cannot remember anything Samanthahead posted which worries me about her! I have been skimming because I’m busy currently so I only glanced briefly at your catchup but will do so closer later.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1187, 5uffering wrote:Bat and other Bat--

Why do you townread me? I don't remember you ever giving a stance about my previous slot
You seem towny enough. Your walls are eh but I like what I see and those reads don't feel fake to me. I think if you were scum, you could easily TR BM given his semi UTR status and scum have zero reason to be bussing rn.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1188, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I'll bite

-S

I’ll bite too, really hard!!
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

:3
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Fey »

^_^
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

Thanks for sheeping me, everyone.

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1194, Morty and Rick wrote:Thanks for sheeping me, everyone.

-Morty
I get the credit. Btw did I even vote for BM? Cant remember but for good measure
VOTE: BM
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:24 am

Post by 5uffering »

Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1189, Fey wrote:As for Starcrossed, I do not find them as townie as I think I should right now!! Kannahead is towny but also I don’t think that it’s as meaningful earlier on, and Pookyhead is troublesome for how he seems to be taking a laid-back, “I’ll follow” mindset!! It isn’t a vote I’d protest and even when I’m not around I’m okay with voting somewhere just to have some form of pressure in places I mistrust. That, and I do trust Pyro; we’ve had for the most part reads that line up with each other this game barring a few in a way that feels natural. Moreso than the singular moment from Battle Mage and your slot from early game, because it’s been over an extended period of time!!
Noraa made a good point to me a little bit earlier where Pooky seems to have been laying back across many his recent games regardless of alignment. Perhaps that is why he is hydraing so much recently as well. i kinda felt like he was doing it as scum but thinking on it more I think Pooky has overall not been playing as much.
Morty and Rick wrote:Thanks for sheeping me, everyone.

-Morty
well done Morty! you are a credit to team

~Bat
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Batsunami »

5uffering wrote:Bat and other Bat--

I don't remember who it was you replaced ah I see, i had not read a satisfactory amount of Charlies posts barely at all

I'll try and atone for this by reading your catchup that i also ignored while reading today cause too many words. i am sorry abt that ;n;

Haha i like your style. I think you over rely on activity tells a tad -- for example, it couldn't have been more than 24 hours Fey was absent from the thread, maybe a little longer. I think you read too deeply into that especially on D1, i think those are best utilized looking at an entire body of work from a player or perhaps late game

525 might be a post by us, Noraa wanted to wait on BM to press it when we have the maximum chance of succeeding because she is very confident. I don't share this school of thinking because i am never confident enough to purposefully try to push for a kill, but apparently now is the time

I think you could very well have 4 town players in your Dominant section.

i like what I see. Although, it was probably unlikely that i would dislike a catchup as thorough as this. Still, though, it's towny

~Bat
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Batsunami »

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE THIS WAGON GO THRU I WILL CRY IF HE SLIPS OUT OF MY GRASP

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”