Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4536, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4533, Ramcius wrote:Also, specially for Norwee, jk can protect too, not just rb, I mean, you could learn how roles from reading wiki, but for sake of this game, I'm willing to help you out this time
I’m pretty sure my team is well aware how a JK works, but thanks for this useless information.
Really? Then why you fail to consider Pine protecting FL N1? Oh, right, it doesn't fit your agenda that says Pine is scum :lol: And really bad at it too, he made terrible claim having full knowledge of setup and then he claim to block his PR read N1
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4575, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4533, Ramcius wrote:Also, specially for Norwee, jk can protect too, not just rb, I mean, you could learn how roles from reading wiki, but for sake of this game, I'm willing to help you out this time
I’m pretty sure my team is well aware how a JK works, but thanks for this useless information.
Really? Then why you fail to consider Pine protecting FL N1? Oh, right, it doesn't fit your agenda that says Pine is scum :lol: And really bad at it too, he made terrible claim having full knowledge of setup and then he claim to block his PR read N1
Would scum!Pine not target a PR read if he has blocking utility according to you?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yes, he can explain it away as "protecting FL". That's precisely why it's a safe claim for scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Really? Then why you fail to consider Pine protecting FL N1? Oh, right, it doesn't fit your agenda that says Pine is scum :lol:
Really? Then why you fail to consider Pine roleblocking FL N1? Oh right, it doesn't fit your agenda that says Pine is town :lol:

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4576, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Would scum!Pine not target a PR read if he has blocking utility according to you?
Why would he claim it, if he was scum?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4578, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Really? Then why you fail to consider Pine protecting FL N1? Oh, right, it doesn't fit your agenda that says Pine is scum :lol:
Really? Then why you fail to consider Pine roleblocking FL N1? Oh right, it doesn't fit your agenda that says Pine is town :lol:
I'm not, but if he did, he wouldn't claimed it, it's not a rocket science
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Pine »

I didn’t think FL was a power role until he claimed. Please cite evidence otherwise.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Pine »

I jailed FL to *protect* him.

When he implied he had a N1 guilty and I demanded an explanation, he read why and came clean immediately.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4580, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4578, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I'm not, but if he did, he wouldn't claimed it, it's not a rocket science
Why not? He claims to be JK so he has safe refuge in stating that he only did it to "protect" FL.
Your line of thought here does not prove that Pine's claim is legit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 716, Pine wrote:
In post 698, Flavor Leaf wrote:for what it's worth, I have reason to believe zoraster's claim is real, even if they are scum.
This pings me strongly as Town, and that makes me breathe a huge sigh of relief. I was really worried there weren't any adults in the room.

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Pine »

So what exactly about that is a “FL/Pine pair” again? We blew up each other’s spot accidentally, because we both overplayed a bit. We’re just both pro enough to register hard TRs as a result and drop it immediately.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Pine »

In post 4584, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 716, Pine wrote:
In post 698, Flavor Leaf wrote:for what it's worth, I have reason to believe zoraster's claim is real, even if they are scum.
This pings me strongly as Town, and that makes me breathe a huge sigh of relief. I was really worried there weren't any adults in the room.
Okay, I had completely forgotten about that. I’ll grant it is an adequate reason to think FL had a PR.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Pine »

Look, bottom line here is this: you keep trying to say X or Y doesn’t prove my claim is true, but that’s almost never the objective.

You haven’t proven it’s false, and I’ve provided tons of evidence to demonstrate it plausible and even likely.

You can’t rationally keep pushing your attempt to prove a negative.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Pine »

You prove a claim false, you don’t prove it true. Your assertions utterly fail to do that.

The best you’ve got is that it’s incongruous to have an ungated role in a game full of X-shots, which is fair. It’s not even remotely conclusive, and mods do it all the time.

It would also be incongruous as a scum role.

And when something is equivalent from scum or Town, it’s probably simply *true*.

Which it IS.

Shea has a better argument, that it could be true but scum.

But then it doesn’t explain why there’s a Strongman. What’s it for? Two 1-shot docs? It’s not worth the effort.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Pine »

DEB’s flip mechanically demands a strong protective role.

That’s me.

And as much as you’ve tried to discredit Jingle, THAT is his position, and has been from day start.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4587, Pine wrote:Look, bottom line here is this: you keep trying to say X or Y doesn’t prove my claim is true, but that’s almost never the objective.

You haven’t proven it’s false, and I’ve provided tons of evidence to demonstrate it plausible and even likely.

You can’t rationally keep pushing your attempt to prove a negative.
This is a weak burden of proof point.
We have made arguments that do point to scum!pine fakeclaiming.
Obviously hard proof is impossible outside of flips because we are playing mafia.
That is not a reason to stop arguing altogether.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4589, Pine wrote:DEB’s flip mechanically demands a strong protective role.

That’s me.
Does a godfather flip demand a cop? Or Ninja a tracker?

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Pine »

That’s wildly not the point.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Pine »

That is like...textbook arguing with a preconceived conclusion in mind

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4592, Pine wrote:That’s wildly not the point.
It is exactly the point.
You are saying that a role being on the scumteam must mean that town needs a counterpart, but we are explaining how that is not the case.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jailkeeper would also be an incongruous role on the scumteam, as you say, but we do not believe that is your role.
We do believe it is likely you roleblocked FL on N1 in a town!FL world.
That doesn't necessarily mean you have more than one shot of a roleblock related thing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The reason the incongruousness means Pine is scum is because scum might fakeclaim here but town would not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If your role is X-shot blocker something then it's a claim that will look bad for you if claimed it truthfully, but if you spice it up by framing it as a full jailkeeper then you will look better and can even claim your actual shot by framing it as a protection.
Point is that Jailkeeper does not fit in with this setup's theme as we've repeatedly pointed out.
If you believe it does then we ask you to reference some games where there is a single ungated role in a game full of one-shots if mods do it all the time as you claim.
Especially considering when the previous game in this series was literally all X-shot.

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Pine »

In post 4596, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The reason the incongruousness means Pine is scum is because scum might fakeclaim here but town would not.
Surprise!

I’m not.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Pine »

It is SUPER important for scum to elim me today, because if we elim scum today, I can start hard-clearing Townies or guiltying the last bad guy.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”