5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:54 am

Post by 5uffering »

Nancy I'm bringing my A-game because I feel it's owed. I hope this isn't mistreated...
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Pyro »

Since no one's done draft speculation yet, these are the players I think Titus is most likely to pick:

War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Sherlock and Watson (Krazy + PenguinPower)
Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Gamma Emerald
Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro)
Dunnstral
Battle Mage
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1245, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Pooky why do you agree with Pyro’s reads?
because when me and kanna were talking about the game earlier my preliminary SRs were basically the same as Pyro's except I had Dunnstral instead of myself.

I kinda always SR dunnstral tho :>
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1255, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1254, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1252, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can you elaborate on this? I recall you had killer reads in the dead thread last game.
give me specifics.
btw this means I want specific questions Nancy. I don't really want to explain every single read bc I'm lazy but I'll answer specific q's.
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1146, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1145, Batsunami wrote:I won't be able to drive this lim through by myself and I know it. All I can hope is that a persuasive townie does it for me because I am certain this is right but I have never been persuasive.
I echo this! Calling all dominant townies :D

-Shmlorty
We aren’t ramming anything through until
the timing is right
I say so.

~Dictator Nancy :P
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1276, Pyro wrote:Since no one's done draft speculation yet, these are the players I think Titus is most likely to pick:

War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Sherlock and Watson (Krazy + PenguinPower)
Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Gamma Emerald
Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro)
Dunnstral
Battle Mage
In post 1277, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1245, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Pooky why do you agree with Pyro’s reads?
because when me and kanna were talking about the game earlier my preliminary SRs were basically the same as Pyro's except I had Dunnstral instead of myself.

I kinda always SR dunnstral tho :>
are you two going to engage me on the BM matter?
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Batsunami »

Get BM to E-2 and I'll chill my ass for a bit.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 1250, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1055, Pyro wrote:Day 1 soulsolve is Starcrossed, War and Peace, 5uffering, Gamma Emerald. This is for post game bragging rights and nothing more - do not question me on these, as you will only be met with molten lava.
Did something cause you to switch on Gamma?

~Bat

It's this:
In post 1058, Pyro wrote:Sure, I'll talk about this post actually, since a lot of people have said they like it:
In post 207, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:complete null read on italiano for me, but i do find gamma's push on him interesting relative to what else is going on in the thread

like there's attention and discussion on a few slots right now, and rather than commenting on any of that you push on italiano based on like... 3 posts? it looks like just arbitarily adding another slot to the lim pool, and you get the added bonus of not having to engage with the building case on ircher

it's probably what id do as scum here

-ss
The reasoning given here is too much and too confident. "adding to limit pool" and "not having to engage with Ircher case" sound like good reasons, but ones that are much easier to see and believe in when you're informed of Gamma's alignment.

Theory is that it could be SvS.
It's an association read, hence "soulsolve". Still read town on him individually speaking.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1150, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1140, Starcrossed wrote:the worst that could happen is BM flips town and then you flip town and then we are 2 mis-elims down

I rather like Pyro's readslist and think we have a good chance of flipping a baddie if we elim in it :>
You can't possibly think this nonsense?

Worse case scenario is that BM flips town and my opinions are discredited for the rest of the game. I have tried really hard to obvtown this game and I guarantee that I will not legitimately die day 2 even if BM flips town which he won't.

That sounds scummy but I really don't care tbh. I never get eliminated tomorrow unless scum trade 1 for 1 with a fake guilty because I am possibly the most towny person in this entire game. I am willing to die if BM flips town but 1) I am certain he won't and 2) it would be highly antitown for town to lim me tomorrow even if BM flips town so it probably won't happen even if I am willing to die.
I 100% believe YOU believe this. I just want to be very sure before we kick him permanently out of the masonry.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Starcrossed »

I don't TR BM yet, I think he's someone who gets easier to read as the game goes on.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 1280, Batsunami wrote:are you two going to engage me on the BM matter?
I agree that he feels more pockety and nice than he usually is. Happy with the wagon and look forward to seeing his reaction.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1283, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I 100% believe YOU believe this. I just want to be very sure before we kick him permanently out of the masonry.
Trust me Nancy it is a tell that has worked for me every single time.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1151, Batsunami wrote:(Obviously if BM flips town, I'm not getting nk'ed)
That’s what RC’s said in multiple games.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1285, Pyro wrote:
I agree that he feels more pockety and nice than he usually is. Happy with the wagon and look forward to seeing his reaction.
Vote then.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1287, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1151, Batsunami wrote:(Obviously if BM flips town, I'm not getting nk'ed)
Im not a RC alt.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1288, Batsunami wrote:
Vote then.
The wagon you're on is dead and a vanity currently and you say you're fine with a BM lim.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1289, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1287, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Im not a RC alt.
RC is more restrained and angry.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1158, Batsunami wrote:Huh I didnt pay too much attention to Morty and Rick's reads list but oh boy that reads list looks shit. Throw that into the scum pile for now. I don't even remember which hydra was rick and morty. We'll sort it out later.
Auro and Mastina. What do you hate about that readslist so much?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 1290, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1288, Batsunami wrote:
Vote then.
The wagon you're on is dead and a vanity currently and you say you're fine with a BM lim.
Nope, not fine with a BM lim yet. I'm fine with the wagon and the pressure.

I'm still iffy on Starcrossed and I want a chance to talk to Kanna in-real-time. @Pooky: Let her know btw
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1161, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1013, 5uffering wrote:I've read a decent amount. Be gingerly with my identity, stumps
Ooooh, I think I know your identity now, hmmmmmmm maybe a 30% confident guess! Hi!
5uffering wrote: Tells me your field of vision is very narrow.The only spicy read here would maybe be Italiano. You asked me if you wanted the people in the lim list changes anything. My answer is not really, given there is 4 scum and I don't think your grouping comprises a team. The point of the grouping was to separate people dynamically in how I think they're approaching the game. I don't believe most scum operate on the same level unless it either benefits them or it becomes a distancing effect. What do you think?
The expected inference was that on an average, my votes tended to be within the group you thought likely had more scum - showing to some degree an alignment in reads. Not that I voted for exactly the scumteam.

What does a "narrow field of vision" mean, exactly, given I only stated my final conclusions on those slots?

-Shmlorty
Btw, where is Mastina and why is she less active so far in this game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1169, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1166, Pyro wrote:
In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:I also feel like War and Peace could just be town. stick them in the townpile for today.
This also looked like an arbitrary white knight without reason.
If Ircher is scum, clidd and Pyro are moved up. But again, I've already said that my reads are based around ircher town.
Why are Clidd and Pyro scum, especially since apparently Pyro is agreeing with you on BM?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Fey »

Does anyone know how much confidence each individual head of Batsunami could fake on a read like this, or how much emotion they could fake regarding being angry for people not biting?

In theory this feels towny to me and I think they do err towards town but something right now is pinging me about this, I think it is how they’re strong arming everyone and then saying they won’t get flipped? Even if Battle Mage is town. It is a LOT of confidence and I’m unsure if either of these players are ever like this...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1170, Morty and Rick wrote:If you are who I think you are, 5uffering, I'm afraid I scumread you :(

-Morty
Oooh spicy. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1263, 5uffering wrote:I don't get responding to the scum stump at all. Every time someone does it, I keep thinking it has potential to be wacky distancing, or they're just easily annoyed.
It's fun talking to the scum stump, and there's also the possibility they might slip up some useful information as well... isn't that right, Titus? :D

-Morty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1293, Pyro wrote:Nope, not fine with a BM lim yet. I'm fine with the wagon and the pressure.
This still raises the question. What is your vote doing?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”