Goon
We brought pizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:12 am

Post by We brought pizza »

In post 821, shadowslug wrote:
In post 686, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 682, clidd wrote:So your plan is to 1v1 me today?
No. I want a case and Infinity is spewing to me about how scummy you are.
was infinity really ranting in the discord about how scummy clidd was or does spewing have a different definition here
Spewing was kind of an exaggeration, but I was pretty sure of the read and was trying to get noraa to see it too. Not everything is resolved, but I think I needed to take a step back and reconsider at least.

-Infinity
we brought it but .... well .... something happened to it on the way here.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:16 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

inf why dont you post some of your clidd case that you "spewed" to noraa in here so we can see what your main points are :3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
shadowslug
shadowslug
Goon
shadowslug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:22 am

Post by shadowslug »

In post 825, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 821, shadowslug wrote:
In post 686, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 682, clidd wrote:So your plan is to 1v1 me today?
No. I want a case and Infinity is spewing to me about how scummy you are.
was infinity really ranting in the discord about how scummy clidd was or does spewing have a different definition here
Spewing was kind of an exaggeration, but I was pretty sure of the read and was trying to get noraa to see it too. Not everything is resolved, but I think I needed to take a step back and reconsider at least.

-Infinity
huh... i saw you were definitely skeptical of clidd but i'm not sure if your posting really reflected a confident scumread
In post 671, We brought pizza wrote:Clidd, I could be biased because I know our alignment, but I don't see how you'd be this sure as town. There's surface level reasoning like our reads our ping-ponging, which is like, yeah we're a 3-headed hydra with noraa. It's hard to keep our reads straight but there's always a reason behind it. I also don't know see how you think I'm so good as town, I had pretty bad reads in names on the list.

-Infinity
In post 659, We brought pizza wrote:Clidd this doesn't feel like depth/consideration I've seen you have as town?

-Infinity
like these posts feel more probing/inquisitive rather than conclusive
We brought pizza
We brought pizza
Goon
We brought pizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:33 am

@shadow Sometimes I like to come off less confident that I am in order to get a certain reaction--in this case, I felt that clidd was more likely to devote more time to his response as town if I came off as less certain, which would help me see that he's town. I thought it was unlikely, but it was worth doing regardless.

Pooky, I basically said that I felt clidd was showing the mindset of someone who doesn't want to put in the effort to fake their towngame but is instead just giving surface-level points. From the game I played with clidd and the meta I've seen of his, he has a very thoughtful and nuanced towngame, and it can often burn him out as town--as scum I expected him to get burnt out even more easily. It looked like he was trying to pick on an easy target instead of considering our alignment. He was pointing out things like the ping-ponging of the read on you, which makes sense if you look closely enough, especially given that we're a hydra with noraa. I also felt like he'd be devoting more time to explaining the SR on us if it was genuine. One of the reasons I felt like I had to reconsider was that in the game I played with clidd, I SR'ed gimli for a similar reason and was wrong. My meta reasons for SRing clidd also aren't as airtight as I thought in the moment.

-Infinity
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Gypyx »

lost me peach

oh hey that's the wrong game lol
Last edited by Gypyx on Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:26 am

Post by clidd »

Ok, I came to a conclusion about Pizza.

If anyone wants me to expand on something, let me know.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:28 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 18, We brought pizza wrote:VOTE: tris

Karma for offending me
HA
In post 22, We brought pizza wrote:VOTE: tris
but im in a hydra so one vote is three votes
ha who's crying now?
In post 25, We brought pizza wrote:shoo pooky, tris and I are 1v1'ing to the deaths in a fierce battle right now
In post 29, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 26, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:noraa u shouldve let murdercatto do the opening
he doesn't have pizza either and im more cute so my openings are better >.<
In post 36, We brought pizza wrote:If pooky town, he'll locktown me sometime day 1

Initially, something that bothered me about Pizza was the way they acted in that first set of posts.

The idea of ​​comic relief between posts 18 and 22 was not well conveyed, in the sense that the way the joke occurred with the representation of the two votes did not give me a feeling that Nora was comfortable expressing herself in this way. I believe that town!Nora is a naturally expressive person and that expression sometimes manifests itself in an exaggerated way, unconsciously, especially if there is some special characteristic that gives more importance to the game in which she is playing. In this context, I imagine that town!Nora, in addition to being happy to be town, would be even more happy because she was working together with Infinity and Murdercat, two nice players and with a good towngame, something that was not so as well expressed as it could at Nora's entrance into the game. The reaction was controlled and non-expansive, something I associate most with scum!Nora considering the cognitive load she could feel in being scum.

The reaction to Pooky's vote was also not good, considering that, again, Nora tried to apply a joke that was not expressed in the extravagant way according to the excitement that town!Nora should be feeling in this game. I don't know exactly if the premise of ''Pooky, if town, should identify me as town'' is something she would really think about here (or if it was an attempt to make another joke), so I will ignore it.

Spoiler:
In post 54, We brought pizza wrote:Murder thinks ur scum for not asking for a hero solve.

Also I dont think shadowslug is hectic because they're an alt of fairy princess which is some random other alt made in like 2017 or something...
In post 58, We brought pizza wrote:So far it has been entirely and completely Noraa and I'll force infinity to sign posts so that will work out.

Are you on crack or scum, pooky?
In post 97, We brought pizza wrote:Shadow feels towny
In post 105, We brought pizza wrote:I disagree with infinity's TR on shadow.
In post 109, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 95, shadowslug wrote:lunar's lying about vig and is probably town baiting a kill or a swap or whatever the hell the mechanic is

i really dont want the game to just be setup discussion but not sure how to move the game forward yet
this is scummy. what is a swap? It feels like borderline TMI.
Infinity thinks shadow spews newbtown that wants to move the game forward but doesn't know how to. I disagree because of this post
In this sequence the slot tries to convey the idea that the heads are sharing thoughts with each other and that there is a disagreement in some reads, basically suggesting that they are starting from an uninformed perspective (that is, town), but my impression is that the focus is more about conveying to everyone that the hydra is actively thinking about the game (and doing scumhunting) than really worrying about a good accuracy of reads (which in this case would be to debate privately and not allow scum to play around the reads disclosed). In other words, potentially performative.
In post 225, We brought pizza wrote:a swap is not a mafia term that I am aware exists and anything strange sounding has a 50-50 chance of being scum TMI
In post 227, We brought pizza wrote:Pooky/shadowslug/BBmolla

game solved.
I can post useless herosolves on day 1 too.
In post 228, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 226, BBmolla wrote:
In post 224, shadowslug wrote:
In post 202, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: GreyICE

not against a pizza lim tho
why did you only just make this vote now/why is greyice scum for his push on you?
i wanted to explore a grey wagon more than a pizza wagon

he continues to evade any sort of reasons for his pooky vote because he has none
Hm maybe this is town then.
In post 230, We brought pizza wrote:Is pooky scum, BBmolla?
In post 232, We brought pizza wrote:Nevermind you can be scum then.
In post 234, We brought pizza wrote:Pooky/BB/____
In post 238, We brought pizza wrote:I mean it's not, I just got townvibes from both sides

-Infinity
In post 243, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 99, Lunar Martian wrote:Also odd from Gamma. You just said you don't believe my claim. Now you do believe it and think I should be protected? What?
This seemed to imply a scumread, and I'm not convinced the answer he gave sufficed for you, especially since you didn't understand it

-Infinity
In post 245, We brought pizza wrote:Meh ok

-Infinity
In post 247, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 246, tris wrote:in what ways did my questioning give off that impression?
Just the wording I guess? The way you said it made it feel like you were trying to show how confused you were. I'm not sure how else to describe it, or really what you were hoping to accomplish with this question

-Infinity
In post 251, We brought pizza wrote:I'll be really bummed out if pooky thinks im scum and is town tbh.
In post 282, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 264, GreyICE wrote:Uh... probably.

So, mystery hydra, what's your deal? You've got the most posts in thread by a mile, but calling them disorganized would be an insult to disorganized. You chat in your hydra QT?

Huh... actually, I kinda like your votes and your posts on analysis, and hell you're posting which is more than I can say about SOME PLAYERS. Although I'm thinking maybe Flea and LLD have reasons.
Thats a bit insulting. we are the most organized bears in town.

my analysis is amazing
I've caught scum and you can sheep me
the council decided pookys fate
In post 310, We brought pizza wrote:why do you keep flipping ur reads around tris?
In post 329, We brought pizza wrote:W/e if mastina's sheeping LLD I can too

-Infinity

PEdit: exactly
In post 409, We brought pizza wrote:Woah. No.

VOTE: Flea

Pooky can wait. He won't die day 1 as scum anyways.
Theres a lot wrong with Flea's vibe here.
In post 414, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 168, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:all this pack discussion is a waste of time and a distraction

lets just kill bad guys
Murdercatto told me pooky likes mech
and now we back to
VOTE: Pooky

tris be patient.
In post 417, We brought pizza wrote:Nope not having it. Murder and infinity are gonna yell at me for constantly not consulting them when I go change the vote but nah this isnt town flea. This is scum flea who doesn't have unicorns, rainbows, or sammiches that's making excuses for why none of that is there. Nuh uh.

VOTE: Flea

when was our pooky TR not clear? We think he's scum because he's obsessed with mech but is telling people to disregard mech here. He has had multiple horribly scummy posts and he's not having fun.
In post 422, We brought pizza wrote:
In post 418, Flea The Magician wrote:Nornor... I haven't made any excuses.... I'm literally just self-analysing.

my "excuse" is I'm on a sitewide V/LA rn because I'm in the midst of a huge ass pain flare and my [cw EMET]
body is rejecting my painkillers and stomach medication
which is always amazing -.-;
UNVOTE:
I hope you aren't playing with my heart like this if scum but I'll just take the L
In post 471, We brought pizza wrote:I need to prodge for now. My heads aren't replying to me and I promised I'd discuss with them and talk things through before saying them in the thread.

This sequence is generic and is not compatible with the WIM of the three hydra players, considering the poverty of reads and the lack of depth in some impressions.

The apathy reflected me as scummy and the more I read, the more I felt that the slot was scum not enjoying playing the role. Perhaps it could made sense for a single player, individually, but it does not have much consistency with the competence that, theoretically, all players present in the hydra have as town.

Spoiler:
In post 424, We brought pizza wrote:Ok ok

I asked noraa to consult with the discord before voting because this is getting ridiculous. That said, we got some thoughts from murder and here is a rough collective readslist:

{mastina}
{gamma, grey, LLD, shadow, lunar}
{tris, toog, flea, NM}
{molla}
{pooky}

All 3 of us felt good about mastina's entrance. Murder says he's seen gamma do RQS before as town, and I'm getting townvibes from him so far. Murder agrees with my TR on shadow. He said he didn't like toog's vote, he didn't explain why but I've liked toog so far. Murder and noraa both like lunar, murder for the dayvig claim. I'm not so sure. Murder thinks NM is towny for and noraa thought it was scummy, personally I have no idea how anyone sorts NM but yeah. I still am getting vague scumpings from tris but not much I can articulate, murder is leaning town there though. Murder didn't like , I'm not sure why, but he's scumreading molla. I got some townvibes early but they're kind of weak. Murder and noraa are SRing pooky for reasons mentioned above, also murder has ongoing game reasons. I'm not so sure and I don't think I can read pooky. Some of how he was pushing us felt like scum!pooky aggression, but I also felt that way for part of silent star 3 when he was town.

VOTE: pooky

-Infinity
In post 472, We brought pizza wrote:Ok I won't be voting without my whole hydra agreeing because the other heads have expressed dissatisfaction with it but my top SRs are currently BBmolla and Toog.
BBmolla is a scumassfuck but for some reason infinity doesn't agree with me on it. His tone is just horrible.
Toog has never done this much on day 1 before. And all these TRs being given out feel hella unnatural.

I'd be willing to flash wagon both asap if the other heads agree. Infinity doesn't agree with BB SR. Murder doesn't agree with Toog SR. I forgot what infinity said about Toog.

Flea moved up.
Lunar moved down. Other heads don't agree but I think Lunar's being really weird.
Hydra agrees on a tris scum read for her reads that keep changing for no reason.
Uh and yeah this was three days worth of content don't prod me until three days later :3

I'm all alone no one agrees with my SRs life is good >.<
In post 659, We brought pizza wrote:Clidd this doesn't feel like depth/consideration I've seen you have as town?

-Infinity
In post 661, We brought pizza wrote:Pushing me on day 1 to sort me got me killed last time you did it. You wouldn't do it again if town. This is such obvious scum that I'm having a hard time figuring out if I'm giving clidd a free townpass.
In post 671, We brought pizza wrote:Clidd, I could be biased because I know our alignment, but I don't see how you'd be this sure as town. There's surface level reasoning like our reads our ping-ponging, which is like, yeah we're a 3-headed hydra with noraa. It's hard to keep our reads straight but there's always a reason behind it. I also don't know see how you think I'm so good as town, I had pretty bad reads in names on the list.

-Infinity

But, something that made me rethink about my SR was these posts, with an emphasis on the posts that were made by Infinity.

I don't intend to go into details, as I will go into clidd logic and I don't think anyone is interested in reading, but these posts reflect me as coming from a town mentality. The basic explanation is that Infinity associating a specific eventuality of our past game, as well as the comparison with the behavior of town!Clidd according to his perspective, seemed difficult to be projected from a scum mentality that was looking for reasons to contextualize a suspicion about me. I expected a different approach, perhaps a possible mention of some contradictions in my posts (which apparently nobody noticed), but he followed the hardest line.

If I have to decide between scum!Infinity doing mental gymnastics composed to appear as genuine in my perspective vs town!Infinity contextualizing a doubt with truthful information in good faith, I imagine the second option is more plausible, which is making me think that the slot is town now. Not strong, but a townlean.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:32 am

Post by clidd »

In other words, Nora and MC together with the hydra dynamics acted scummy, but the way Infinity verbalized the suspicion about me with specific information seemed towny.

Comparatively, my impression of Infinity rocks the slot for the town side. I can be shooting myself in the foot here, but it is what it is.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:36 am

Post by clidd »

Even if I'm wrong, I don't think the slot is a good elimination.

All three can be useful as the game progresses and it is very likely that I will be able to reconsider if my read is wrong.

So yeah, sorry for the tunnel.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:42 am

Post by clidd »

And I don't know if that necessarily implies scum!Pooky here.

I still need to understand if it makes sense for scum!him to do this type of push.

He didn't bring any persuasive ideas to contextualize his fos on you, besides the charge of ''you're scum/you're scum'', which is pretty inconsistent if his desire is to miseliminate you and not draw attention to himself.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:44 am

Post by clidd »

Low effort scum pushing a hydra (with two hyperposters) is ''??'' if Pooky is scum here.
We brought pizza
We brought pizza
Goon
We brought pizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:47 am

Thanks for the explanation, I can better see how you came to the SR at least. I do think all of us have a bit less motivation atm, murder is busy and me and noraa are a bit burnt out on mafia in general I think. I'd like to know your thoughts on other slots in a bit more depth (but maybe not this much) when you get the chance.

-Infinity

PEdit: yeah I'll talk to murder and noraa about pooky too. I thought the post where he asked me to expand about the reasons I gave in the discord was a bit towny, but I do think a demotivated scum-pooky could resort to aggression, since that comes naturally to him I think.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:52 am

lol what i love killing townies when im scum
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
We brought pizza
We brought pizza
Goon
We brought pizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:59 am

Kinda my point

-Infinity
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:01 pm

ok so why r u saying im demotivated scum then?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You aren't demotivated but your level of engagement is scum indicative
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
We brought pizza
We brought pizza
Goon
We brought pizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:03 pm

I mean, you're pretty clearly demotivated regardless of alignment

-Infinity
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:07 pm

In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:You aren't demotivated but your level of engagement is scum indicative
nonsense
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by clidd »

Actually, VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear

I still need to sort you better, Pooky.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:09 pm

lol ok :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 842, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:You aren't demotivated but your level of engagement is scum indicative
nonsense
Oh it makes perfect sense
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:11 pm

do you enjoy being wrong lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sometimes?
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:12 pm

you're doing a good job dude :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:15 pm

mb you guys should actually read some noraa games where she's terribly wrong on her reads but at least they sound like noraa actually believes in the read

whereas here its some half-assed omgus based on "murder says pooky is not doing mech so he's scum" lolol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”