NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Consider these points.

>Previous game with this theme flavour was all X-Shot.
>All previous roles flipped in this game so far are hard confirmed to be only X-Shot.
>BBMolla and Flavour crumb PR. BBMolla dies and Pine conveniently targeted FL on the same night with what FL can only hard confirm as a blocking action, but Pine also says it's protective.
>Pine claims to have targeted Iconeum N2 but Iconeum dies anyway. Explains it as DEB using his 1-shot strongman on that night. Circumstances are incredible.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There's lots of room for speculation but Pine is probably an x-shot blocker for the scum team or some kind of scum JOAT. Absolutely not a full town jailkeeper out of the blue that will break the setup.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Pine »

Per Jingle: the idea that “Jingle should know better” than an ungated claim is a Towncase on us, btw. There is no world where we pull last in a mass claim and then decide to push an awkward fakeclaim.

I mean seriously? Jingle is one of the premier mods and setup specs on the site, and I’m one of the top scum players. When do we EVER botch a fakeclaim?

It’s

The

Truth
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The claim that DEB uses his 1-shot strongman on Iconeum when we've consistently pointed out that there is no PR crumbs in his ISO and no reason at all for the scum team to waste their strongman shot at that point is just one of the many holes in Pine's narrative.

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Pine »

In post 4601, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There's lots of room for speculation but Pine is probably an x-shot blocker for the scum team or some kind of scum JOAT. Absolutely not a full town jailkeeper out of the blue that will break the setup.
It doesn’t break the setup - you had a Strongman

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And to top it all of, Pine's entire case on me is OMGUS. He votes me because i suspect him. Meanwhile we've explained how unbelievable Pine's story is and if i was in his position i would not find it conclusive of scum pushing me that some town would suspect my claim. But yet Pine refuses to consider a world where i am town rather than scum that risks everything to eliminate some town PR.
In post 4599, Pine wrote:It is SUPER important for scum to elim me today, because if we elim scum today, I can start hard-clearing Townies or guiltying the last bad guy.
It is not super important for scum to eliminate you, that is a false narrative you've created to cause suspicion on the people that push you for your suspicious claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They botch a fakeclaim because Jingle wasn't paying that much attention to a scumgame and Pine had already decided to claim jailkeeper. That's likely it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine's discrediting technique falls in line with what he's done for most of the game. Respond to legit arguments with accusations of the importance of their role to discredit any push on him. Rather than looking at the content in question and seeing it for what it is. Pine is not solving but just interested in staying alive because he is scum.

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Pine »

Yeah I’m completely done engaging with you.

I’ll be back when something new is said.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4608, Pine wrote:Yeah I’m completely done engaging with you.

I’ll be back when something new is said.
That is fine, i believe my case is quite solid and this should be enough evidence to have you eliminated and then flip red.
Strictly speaking, i think it is more important for you to come up with an actually good reason for why my push is in bad faith and why i am scum pushing you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My only real problem is the wagon speed.
Misty might not vote until deadline, which is slowing down the speed of the game a lot and for no real gain to town.
I feel our case is solid but this gives room for Pine and Ramcius to discredit our push by sheer force rather than just ending it quickly and decisively as is my always preferred choice of action.
It becomes an endurance game as we see now where both sides constantly duke it out but with neither gaining the upper hand.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4602, Pine wrote:Per Jingle: the idea that “Jingle should know better” than an ungated claim is a Towncase on us, btw. There is no world where we pull last in a mass claim and then decide to push an awkward fakeclaim.

I mean seriously? Jingle is one of the premier mods and setup specs on the site, and I’m one of the top scum players. When do we EVER botch a fakeclaim?

It’s

The

Truth

It’s actually quite absurd to think that any of our fake claims would ever be the most likely to be scum as actual scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

People putting way too much stock into setup spec here

Just look at actions
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4599, Pine wrote:It is SUPER important for scum to elim me today, because if we elim scum today, I can start hard-clearing Townies or guiltying the last bad guy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Look, I don’t think Norwegian’s case is bad, it’s just coming from scum. He put up a good case as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, Status hard misrepped me.

I didn’t tell multiple people to stfu, i was mainly toxic to only 1 person, with some extra poisonous activity residually dripping down to the others
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4562, Thestatusquo wrote:norwee isnt one of them. I think he's shown a reasonable amount of patience dealing with FL goading him repeatedly and Pine literally coming in and telling him to shut the fuck up repeatedly.

he is GOADING ME

wtf
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Man, y’all are way more toxic than me, my presence just demands more spotlight
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4532, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4527, Flavor Leaf wrote:setupspec is below other forms of scum hunting for a reason, that's just all mech stuff. Mech is the lazy way to play Mafia unless you're all in on mech. If you are excellent at mech, and use that supplementally, then yes, but I'd even say I'm the strongest at mech in this game
They using 17p rolelist to compare it to 13p, I just can't argue them, it's simply beyond any logic at this point, like strongman is just for giving scum confidence and not to directly counter something on town's side. Could you explain them why there can't be same amount identical/similar PRs in 13p game as it is in 17p, cause I don't know how I should explain this to them for this to sink in their thick skulls
I don’t know why you expect me to be able to.

I’ve been saying that setup spec is not law, and my role completely shatters their setup spec

It’s hard to argue with Scum, though.

For what it’s worth, I think Norwegian is putting on a strong showing, though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4534, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4532, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4527, Flavor Leaf wrote:setupspec is below other forms of scum hunting for a reason, that's just all mech stuff. Mech is the lazy way to play Mafia unless you're all in on mech. If you are excellent at mech, and use that supplementally, then yes, but I'd even say I'm the strongest at mech in this game
They using 17p rolelist to compare it to 13p, I just can't argue them, it's simply beyond any logic at this point, like strongman is just for giving scum confidence and not to directly counter something on town's side. Could you explain them why there can't be same amount identical/similar PRs in 13p game as it is in 17p, cause I don't know how I should explain this to them for this to sink in their thick skulls
Well that’s pretty much what I’m saying. Even if you assume both Pine’s and FL’s roles are real, then it’s still less TPR counterbalancing DEB. Because Misty’s role is somewhere between neutral and negative utility, depending on context, so the mech reasons to think Pine logically has to be scum here don’t hold up. Chances are if Pine were to flip ungated town jk, you can probably bank that one of the vts is ungated scum PR.

Mistyx’s role is there because of the likelihood of a Nokill mixed in with the Vig shot. With playing well, scum can be 2 deaths ahead of playing bad 2 deaths behind.

However, it’s also likely to be done evenly with a no kill and then a venge kill, so there were plenty of options.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Mistyx’s role and position this game, Nancy, is kind of like Unwnd in FL vs Hectic. The role actually can make a lot of sense coming from scum, but Mistyx’s actions are what cleared them for me this game. Everytime there’s been heat on them, I’ve seen them do something that made me town read them, even from the beginning when I went after them and they went “i wouldn’t really know how to read you anyways) or whatever they said
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4547, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What does Jingle think specifically about Pine being the only ungated role in the setup?
And whether there are any implications of this.
And why Jingle hasn't acknowledged this as a weakness of the claim himself

JJH doesn't really see Jingle coming up with that bad point about the strongman referencing roleblocking when that's what the normal strongman role PM looks like.
It's phrased exactly the same way in the previous untrod tripod vs anime game. That's literally just how strongman role PMs look; it doesn't imply anything about the setup.
and Pine should know that and Jingle definitely knows that.
A strongman is in the setup for a. reason. You also don’t know if there’s another ungated role in this setup. There was an ungated doc last time.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4621, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There was an ungated doc last time.
No there wasn't.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wasn't the wrong belief that previous setup had ungated doc already debunked multiple times by now?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I say again, if it's what it takes to convince y'all the JK claim is fake just vote me, have me flip town. And then kill Pine when they no longer can excuse themselves by "Norwegian is just scum making a good case" anymore. It will also prove TSQ is town because he can not be allied with any of FL/Ramcius/Pine. Proving both scum are in fact, in that group.
Or just vote Pine now and end this charade.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”