Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2384, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2320, Titus wrote:It's time for me to take a real life night phase. :) At least my biggest fear is eliminated. No flawless win for Nancy.
You both lost your bet too since you didn't kill a Mason Night 1.
She was taunting me in Discord, trying to wifom me that BM got run up when I hard vetoed it pretty much - which is precisely what I really should have done and I 100% will in the future. I don’t gaf how confident anyone is if I’m not especially 2 fucking days in!
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2386, SaraharaS wrote:Didn't this start like... yesterday lol. How is it d2 what happened???

Did any good people claim or anything? I haven't... 100%... caught up yet.
People rushed through a miselim 2 fucking days in is what but what’s done is done, so long as it never happens again, we’ll recover.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2388, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 2386, SaraharaS wrote:Didn't this start like... yesterday lol. How is it d2 what happened???

How much have you caught up, then, Flavor Leaf?

-Morty
Are we going to call every alt FL now? :lol:

If FL was playing on an alt he would actually tell you. He even outed in your secret hydra in Gameshow, remember?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:54 am

Post by War and Peace »

nightskip is clearly a town role, and it was just used on the worst possible day

don't get rattled by the battlemage thing, even though I didn't agree with noraa when proposed, replacing out is a big modifier on everyone's perception of someone and it was almost inevitable to end up that way

also pyro keeps posting in a way that is like someone sucked all of the charisma out of hectic, so I'll now refer to him as hectic b. rampage

and I maintain that saudade acting that way is a strategy, though I doubt it's sanctioned by titus and she probably chastised him

VOTE: saudade
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:13 am

Post by clidd »

Good to know that we're on the same page, Sam.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Posting this to cheer myself and demotivated townies up
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2403, War and Peace wrote:nightskip is clearly a town role, and it was just used on the worst possible day

don't get rattled by the battlemage thing, even though I didn't agree with noraa when proposed, replacing out is a big modifier on everyone's perception of someone and it was almost inevitable to end up that way

also pyro keeps posting in a way that is like someone sucked all of the charisma out of hectic, so I'll now refer to him as hectic b. rampage

and I maintain that saudade acting that way is a strategy, though I doubt it's sanctioned by titus and she probably chastised him

VOTE: saudade
I can’t comment on alts but no one deserves to be compared to that _______. Seriously out of all the players you can come up with, you pick that ___________. Had they not been permabanned, I assure you both stumps would have 100% vetoed __________ from ever signing up for this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

It’s hard not to feel bad when the same player gets run up as town on D1 2 games back to back.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Pyro »

I'm more of a TrueSoulHectic type of character actually, or maybe a RadiantHecbells.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Sam, if you’re so certain that nightskip was a town role, then why would it have been used on “the worst possible day”?

That seems like a bit of a contradictory statement, wouldn’t you say?

Why would a town role use that on the worst possible day?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:02 am

Post by SaraharaS »

I'm up to page 3 now. Wow this is getting tough lol... i'll post my thoughts and stuff in a bit
In post 2388, Morty and Rick wrote:

How much have you caught up, then, Flavor Leaf?

-Morty
what's a flavor leaf?
In post 2390, Pyro wrote:I like the readslist.

Sarah, what's your favorite kind of pokemon? I have a role which allows me protect people at night, but it only works if I can guess their favorite pokemon. If I guess their least favorite pokemon, they die instead.
Mew
In post 2401, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

People rushed through a miselim 2 fucking days in is what but what’s done is done, so long as it never happens again, we’ll recover.
huh, isn't that like... super dumb?
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:03 am

Post by War and Peace »

why would a town player inherently play in an immaculate way? I was trying to avoid going there cause I don't wanna start picking apart who is what role on what is effectively day 1
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2411, War and Peace wrote:why would a town player inherently play in an immaculate way? I was trying to avoid going there cause I don't wanna start picking apart who is what role on what is effectively day 1
Because it seems strange to think that it’s both a town role and it would be used so suboptimally and considering I listed your slot as a possible vig target, I find it curious that you’d think that, no?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Noraa »

Not caught up. Wanted to post reflection on BM mislim.
It does NOT mean that my DK tell is invalid. My DK tell just can't be used on everyone. Even missing a couple DK traits is not ok.

DK is someone that I always SR but they have some other key traits that BM doesn't have. I was thinking the fact that I always SR BM should be enough similarities but no apparently that's no true.
He was missing a couple of DK's traits.
BM and DK both tunnel just for the hell of pissing people off sometimes. But the difference is that DK gives off
It's my birthday party every day
energy whereas BM is less childish and more arrogant. DK gives off this whiny energy that very few people have. BM doesn't have that and perhaps that is the key to how/why the DK tell truly works. If that is the case(which we shall determine thru experimentation), I have only caught two scum with this tell.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2413, Noraa wrote:Not caught up. Wanted to post reflection on BM mislim.
It does NOT mean that my DK tell is invalid. My DK tell just can't be used on everyone. Even missing a couple DK traits is not ok.

DK is someone that I always SR but they have some other key traits that BM doesn't have. I was thinking the fact that I always SR BM should be enough similarities but no apparently that's no true.
He was missing a couple of DK's traits.
BM and DK both tunnel just for the hell of pissing people off sometimes. But the difference is that DK gives off
It's my birthday party every day
energy whereas BM is less childish and more arrogant. DK gives off this whiny energy that very few people have. BM doesn't have that and perhaps that is the key to how/why the DK tell truly works. If that is the case(which we shall determine thru experimentation), I have only caught two scum with this tell.
I would strongly suggest that meta is best used on the specific player. In Micro 960, Dats wrongly compared scum!CLaPuppy’s posting to town!Pooky’s. Pooky was that game’s losing miselim.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:25 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 2403, War and Peace wrote:also pyro keeps posting in a way that is like someone sucked all of the charisma out of hectic, so I'll now refer to him as hectic b. rampage
Is this chiding indicative that you think he's scum?

At what point do joining games on a stealth alt and then "figuring out" the identity becomes a trust tell. You know, that illegal thing mods don't want us doing.
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:29 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 17, Titus wrote:VOTE: Starcrossed

Let's get out of RVS.
loooool i was looking over the players to see where i should put an orange mark for this bad post and it took me ages to realize i couldn't find her because she was a stump :lol:
In post 29, Batsunami wrote:It's not that important but it might get us one free scum.
Somehow I'm guessing this never panned out :(
In post 40, Batsunami wrote:Uh ok I think Toog is scum.
VOTE: Toog
In post 47, Batsunami wrote:Btw I'm posting pretty unfiltered thoughts here cuz generally I would be talking to morning a lot about this stuff but she's doing her calc homework and I've told her to focus so now y'all get all the bullshit in my head.

For example that uh big discovery that I had I uh talked through with morning and now think the big discovery is a piece of trash yay >.<
You are vibing. That's a good thing btw
In post 55, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:well bats looks as townie as one can be in the opening stages of a game. excitement feels very genuine, looks like the beginning of a town-solvey mindset in 15 + 43, the info stuff and already tryna get out of RVS

marci wants to vote toog for having a funny name and i think his opening post is... weird, if not AI, so wynaut VOTE: toogeloo

-shadowslug
i agree with the take and all but like this felt over explainy in a weird way to me, like it feels like too much defence of someone who's already shining brightly enough that nobody could have enough darkness in their heart to even consider snuffing out that light and taking it's glorious sparkling away from us and this world
In post 67, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 63, Toogeloo wrote:My entrance is also more or less identical to Pooky v Flava, the only other vs. game I've participated in.
true - and which is why I'll open with VOTE: toogeloo

Repeating the town-slip entrance which largely lock-towned Toogeloo in the last game, seems contrived. and I like the way the wagon picked up momentum quick.
i don't get why you voted this guy
In post 69, ItalianoVD wrote:So Nancy is the good guy and Titus is the bad guy? So if I’m not a mason, how do I help Nancy?
wtf lol? this is so bad...
In post 72, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 69, ItalianoVD wrote:So Nancy is the good guy and Titus is the bad guy? So if I’m not a mason, how do I help Nancy?
try and avoid getting elimmed and try and steer Nancy/masons onto the right track.

although don't take advice from me - I was mis-elimmed day 1 last time in this setup, despite the town stump knowing i was town. :lol:
oh ok now i can kind see it. Don't think i have emotions you can manipulate you monster
In post 85, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 72, Battle Mage wrote:
try and avoid getting elimmed and try and steer Nancy/masons onto the right track.

although don't take advice from me - I was mis-elimmed day 1 last time in this setup, despite the town stump knowing i was town. :lol:
I intend to play here a lot more hands on than Pooky did but more democratically than FL.
Iow, If I see a slot getting run up that I think is town. I will hard veto it
and if scum, I will enthusiastically encourage it. I want to wait until everyone posts before I give any reads out but I’m not giving scum an iota of more info than I absolutely have to.

Also, if we have a vig in this game, I will give my thoughts on which slots would be most optimal to whack. So let’s all braid each others’ hair, sing Kumbaya, wreck the scumteam but most of all have fun! :mrgreen:
OOF... i'm sorry how badly this aged. we should listen to our friend before we force them to become a dictator
In post 157, Pyro wrote:Gloom.
In post 150, Batsunami wrote:Toog/Dunn/Pyro/Ircher/Italiano is my current working solve
Toogeloo, Italiano, Pyro have all given towny impressions thus far.

Italiano is posting in a way which is designed to look bad and scummy, not by accident, but intentionally.

Ircher is likely scum.

Dunn is null.
ha! nice try, but i saw you speaking in the third person there. You're gonna need ta try a lot harder if you wanna slip something past ME
it's... it's not bad or anything though

In post 160, War and Peace wrote:
In post 146, Fey wrote:Do you have any other reads right now?
Batsunami is likely town based on their enthusiasm here. They don't particularly like scum, and it feels pretty genuine enthusiasm. Aside from that, not really.

I think Sherlock and Watson are a bit quiet, but it could just be that they both aren't very active.

That's about it on reads for now.
~Ircher
good to know because these are my feels whoo
In post 177, Batsunami wrote:
IM CAUGHT UP YAYYYYYY

Ok bye I'm off cuz I hate being ninja'ed

pedit: DAMNIT GAMMA
Pedit2: fuck you
i may never experience this feeling :cry:
In post 188, Rogue Squadron wrote:
How do you spell Lah-mist?
-Rogue 3
huh? did you not like it too? i didn't like it

ugh i should have gone with SarahSeraph, it's a really cool sounding name that i only thought up today :(
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Saudade »

If i reread and i find out that the same people that speedwagoned bm are now voting me ill be upset
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Saudade »

The only reason you are going after me is because you think im an easy elim since me and nancy are like water and oil
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Saudade »

What page is the elimination on i want to see who are the people on that wagon
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:35 am

Post by War and Peace »

In post 2412, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Because it seems strange to think that it’s both a town role and it would be used so suboptimally and considering I listed your slot as a possible vig target, I find it curious that you’d think that, no?
I forgot we were a vig target lol
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:36 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 200, Fey wrote:
In post 196, Batsunami wrote:
In post 191, Fey wrote:Why are you stubborn about your vote on Dunnstral?
Because I want to be. Whats up with your obsession with me? I know I'm charming and all but uh no thank you.
Okay, sorry if this is rude, but you do know this is like... not a normal reply right? Are you worried about me questioning you on things?
In post 202, Fey wrote:I really liked you at the beginning, but not right now! You have the energy but I think energy is the easiest thing to fake, and the things you're saying just... don't make sense to me.
In post 203, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fey seems like town rn

Random side note, do you like Ace Attorney, Fey?
In post 208, Pyro wrote:Fey is really strong town for how short the game's been so far. Almost every question or thing she prods in I find myself nodding along with.
In post 212, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 203, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fey seems like town rn
Agree
ewww this is a lot of people backing Fay up. like why do they need this much support. Batsunami is a shining beacon of goodness and all four of you are complict in the ewness. not even talking about Bat here while you praise Fey? eewwwwww
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:37 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2056, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . Final
  • Battle Mage
    --------- 9 ( (62), (98), (77), (74), (121), (84), (65), (41), (22), (451) )
    Flipping

Saudade
    ------------- 3 ( (16), (31), (42), (260) )
    F- 6

War and Peace
    ------- 1 ( (52) )
    F- 8

Fey
    ----------------- 1 ( (85) )
    F- 8

Sherlock and Watson
    - 1 ( (81) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    --------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

5uffering
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Batsunami
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Pyro
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 2 ( SaraharaS(1), Toogeloo(27) )
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-25 20:01:00)
^
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Saudade »

Fey and italiano, of course