5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:43 am

Post by 5uffering »

Last night I was thinking about BM's death, and his wagon.

Here is everyone's response interpreted around the time of death.

Batsunami: Was assured it was flipping scum based on
DK Tell
Pyro: Ruminating on the effect of limning BM, while digging into his meta.
Fey: Enthusiastically agreeing with the situation.
Sherlock: Goading the situation further by pressuring others to lim the slot based on replacement.
Italiano: Showing up and hammering.
Clidd: Loosely hinting how he felt about BM but letting the wagon go through anyways, actively passive.
Dunnstral: Posted a readslist, which had Battle Mage at the very bottom. Recited L-3.
Starcrossed: Had no reason to be on the wagon or be involved with BM's death.
Red Eye Knights: Saw a shiny wagon and voted for it. Caught up in the moment.
Morty and Rick: Happened to get involved by never changing his vote, says it wasn't his fault.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 2162, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 2155, Morty and Rick wrote:BATTLE MAGE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IT WASN'T MY FAULT THIS TIME.
This is literally my first post on the account this game and I've got 86 pages to read soonish.

(I am quite aware of the irony of my slot being one of the first votes on a D1 BM mislynch but I PROMISE you, it wasn't me THIS time...)
Yay, Mastina is here!

My vote on BM was because I felt he was being very political, at first. Sorry about that >.> Please steer for us lol!

-Morty
Hmm. Someone isn't reading properly.

-Morty
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:47 am

Post by 5uffering »

There's a lot of things wrong with that scene really. Scum had to be involved with BM's death but I don't think they wanted to be responsible. That is why I have my vote on Starcrossed, based on previous behavior and now how they handled that wagon. I would also be fine with voting off Sherlock too, who created a badfaith argument to push a lim through by borrowing the momentum of others clearly thinking way harder in their stead.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:49 am

Post by 5uffering »

I really hate clidd's passiveness there too. I can't let that go in my mind. I know however that it'd probably be ridiculous (but not impossible) for 3 scum to have involved themselves with killing off BM. I don't want to go there yet however because that's a lot of effort who is being called a typical mislim. This seems mostly like a town affair gone wrong.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2406, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2403, War and Peace wrote:nightskip is clearly a town role, and it was just used on the worst possible day

don't get rattled by the battlemage thing, even though I didn't agree with noraa when proposed, replacing out is a big modifier on everyone's perception of someone and it was almost inevitable to end up that way

also pyro keeps posting in a way that is like someone sucked all of the charisma out of hectic, so I'll now refer to him as hectic b. rampage

and I maintain that saudade acting that way is a strategy, though I doubt it's sanctioned by titus and she probably chastised him

VOTE: saudade
I can’t comment on alts but no one deserves to be compared to that _______. Seriously out of all the players you can come up with, you pick that ___________. Had they not been permabanned, I assure you both stumps would have 100% vetoed __________ from ever signing up for this.
Not a big thing on saying who an alt isn't but Albert B. Rampage is not in this game. He has some flaws (being generous) that prevent him from being a valued member of the community. My views on him are well known.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:51 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 236, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 223, Batsunami wrote:
In post 221, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Gun to head, at least half of the scumteam has probably not posted yet. We’ll see. :P
Hopefully that's not the case otherwise I'll feel dumb :(
Well we’ll see because not everyone has posted yet and I think it quite likely one of the lurkers is scum based on setup spec but I’ll have a much better idea once everyone has posted.
In post 238, Dunnstral wrote:It's too early to call anyone a "lurker"
yeah, can you not throw attacks at us for NEEDING TO SLEEP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON :mad: :mad: :mad:
In post 255, Fey wrote:Would anyone else like to chime in on the points that I'm making right now?

I feel like Batsunami ignoring me has had a spillover effect to other people not wanting to chime in... which is most likely what they want, for me to be tuned out.
why are you putting so much effort into trying to look good?
In post 257, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 255, Fey wrote:Would anyone else like to chime in on the points that I'm making right now?

I feel like Batsunami ignoring me has had a spillover effect to other people not wanting to chime in... which is most likely what they want, for me to be tuned out.
You have good points

Batsunami is being weird

I just don't think that makes them scum

They are being annoying though
good take
In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I think your methods are pretty good rn, and you’re a solid TR for that
Not much to actually contribute to the conversation though
bad take bad take bad take
you feel like you're trying to get people on your side but you're avoiding getting involved in the messy but actually important parts. bad take from you
In post 261, Pyro wrote:

The contrast between being cute with other slots while simultaneously being annoyed enough to ignore you is strange. I don't think it's particularly alignment-indicative yet, but the pressure is good.
ok take
In post 281, Fey wrote:
In post 272, Battle Mage wrote:

I was honestly hoping you would eventually drop it without me needing to chime in. I understand your frustration, and admire your tenacity, but I strongly believe Batsunami has wholesome motives here. If nothing else, the value of a townblock is in co-operation. I'm not voting for Pyro, despite personally believing Pyro is very scummy, out of respect for your read. Can I ask that you respect my read on Batsunami and apply pressure elsewhere for now?
To be frank I am not as concerned about the validity of our townblock right now if only because I feel it will lead to us compromising in places that ultimately do not work out. I do not want to move my vote currently, and would prefer more pressure there.

Similarly, I would not accept a wagon on Pyro because he has not been scummy in my eyes. While I was initially happy to have a group to work with, it feels like it might lead to being a hinderance as we move forward.
i think gamma is the worst person in this exchange between (Dunnstral/Batsunami/Fwy/Pyro/Gamma). everyone else has some vibes of trying to understand things but Gamma feels more like... trying to make things worse
In post 296, Batsunami wrote:
In post 292, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fey has a point about annoyance being readable
I do think Noraa’s current way of handling her annoyance could be read though
I agree but its a very cruel way to read people. It's to drive them insane and see if they go crazy enough. It's a pretty mean way to read people.
yeah, can we try not to be mean to each other thanks? Being mean is a really mean thing to do...
In post 313, Pyro wrote:
In post 295, Fey wrote:
In post 290, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 245, Fey wrote:VOTE: Batsunami

Interacting with the townstump instead of trying to solve/interact with people who are making efforts with you is not towny behavior, and neither is the way that you treated Dunnstral. I believe that you are trying to pocket everyone else right now because you do not have meaningful answers to my questions.
I think Noraa is sounding different here than in Pooky vs FL. She sounds pretty genuine here, don’t you think?
I just find it a strange contrast compared to what she said earlier, and it is slightly hurtful that she would say things about me as a person because I am trying to solve her. Though I am persistent, it should not be taken as a personal attack.
There's nothing morally wrong about your attack, you're just playing the game. I townread you even more strongly than I do them!
you do?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2356, Saudade wrote:What happens if Titus and Nancy pick the same player?
Scum draft first. (And there are rules to ensure I don't get my top four.)
Then Nancy submits a pool of masons plus 4.
The scum are removed.
The rest are randomized.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2384, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2320, Titus wrote:It's time for me to take a real life night phase. :) At least my biggest fear is eliminated. No flawless win for Nancy.
You both lost your bet too since you didn't kill a Mason Night 1.
Nancy didn't agree to it. Those also were not the terms. Technically, we got a draw on the bet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

VOTE: 5uffering

-Morty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2386, SaraharaS wrote:Didn't this start like... yesterday lol. How is it d2 what happened???

Did any good people claim or anything? I haven't... 100%... caught up yet.
The Zerg infected the thread and ate battle mage. Then they burrowed denying a night phase.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

I want in on bets too, Titus!

-Morty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2387, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 2347, Pyro wrote:It's almost 100% meta so I don't know how useful it is when I can't say who she is.

She's out of her scumrange in terms of solving and proactiveness.
Her continued push on Batsunami is also one she doesn't make as scum if she thinks Batsunami is actually upset. She only continues prodding Batsunami if she thinks she's faking the anger, which means she isn't informed of her alignment.
Thanks, this solidifies my read.

{Shmlatsunami, Shmlyro, Shmley, Shmlorty and Shmlick} --> townblock
{Shmlunnstral, Shmlidd, Shmlaudade}
{ShmlitalianoVD, Shmloogeloo}
{buncha null slots}
{Shmlamantha, Shmlerlock}
{Shmlamma, 5hmluffering}

-Shmlorty
This is an utterly incomprehensible reads list.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2425, 5uffering wrote:Last night I was thinking about BM's death, and his wagon.

Here is everyone's response interpreted around the time of death.

Batsunami: Was assured it was flipping scum based on
DK Tell
Pyro: Ruminating on the effect of limning BM, while digging into his meta.
Fey: Enthusiastically agreeing with the situation.
Sherlock: Goading the situation further by pressuring others to lim the slot based on replacement.
Italiano: Showing up and hammering.
Clidd: Loosely hinting how he felt about BM but letting the wagon go through anyways, actively passive.
Dunnstral: Posted a readslist, which had Battle Mage at the very bottom. Recited L-3.
Starcrossed: Had no reason to be on the wagon or be involved with BM's death.
Red Eye Knights: Saw a shiny wagon and voted for it. Caught up in the moment.
Morty and Rick: Happened to get involved by never changing his vote, says it wasn't his fault.
performative
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2435, Morty and Rick wrote:I want in on bets too, Titus!

-Morty
Bets with you would be harder to structure and be legal since your alignment is unknown. I'm ok with it but I would have to structure to where both Math and Alisae approved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:58 am

Post by 5uffering »

You just don't like being called out, specifically.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2427, 5uffering wrote:There's a lot of things wrong with that scene really. Scum had to be involved with BM's death but I don't think they wanted to be responsible. That is why I have my vote on Starcrossed, based on previous behavior and now how they handled that wagon. I would also be fine with voting off Sherlock too, who created a badfaith argument to push a lim through by borrowing the momentum of others clearly thinking way harder in their stead.
like why even bother going thru the effort of doing this if your plan was just to vote me

you would've looked a lot less fake without pretending to consider everyone else lol

I will teach you how to power-drive mis-elims as scum someday shoot me a pm on discord after the game is over.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2439, 5uffering wrote:You just don't like being called out, specifically.
like even noraa is better at driving mis-elims than you lol
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 2438, Titus wrote:Bets with you would be harder to structure and be legal since your alignment is unknown. I'm ok with it but I would have to structure to where both Math and Alisae approved.
We could certainly have informal bets, though. hMM

-Morty
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 2441, Starcrossed wrote:like even noraa is better at driving mis-elims than you lol
I'm really good at driving mislims too, but only when I'm town.

-Morty
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Starcrossed »

the very premise for your scum-read is dumb as fuck

why would I even bother jumping on a wagon that is almost assuredly going thru when noraa is doing her best to bang the drums and get everyone on it when I have knowledge that BM is flipping green?

scum are more likely to let noraa hard-drive this mis-elim than be jumping on for no reason.

You aren't even bothering to pretend to think it through from a scum POV,

you are just trying to do "this happened so this person must be scum" which is silly and nonsensical.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2425, 5uffering wrote:Red Eye Knights: Saw a shiny wagon and voted for it. Caught up in the moment.
like look at these "reads"

are you a psychic or something lol?
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:03 am

Post by 5uffering »

Jee.

Now why would I do that? It's because I want people to have something to refer to that establishes my own thoughts. You seemed solely convinced of my slot by false pretense of being Flavor Leaf of all things. What is your other reason for me? Preformative? OK. How about pretending to not care and joining a wagon with no established intention.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Starcrossed »

why would you want to miselim me? because you're scum duh
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:04 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 2444, Starcrossed wrote:t

why would I even bother jumping on a wagon that is almost assuredly going thru when noraa is doing her best to bang the drums and get everyone on it when I have knowledge that BM is flipping green?
Ask that yourself? No, really. You can't vote someone and then say it wasn't your fault.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Starcrossed »

and you being scum has nothing to do with you being flavor leaf

if you were flavor leaf it'd be a bonus

but i'd be perfectly happy flipping you red even if you weren't flavor leaf

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”