Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2448, 5uffering wrote:Ask that yourself? No, really. You can't vote someone and then say it wasn't your fault.
I didn't say it wasn't my fault.

I said you trying to say that I'm scum because I voted for BM is nonsense lol
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

At this rate, it doesn't matter what the setup is. We'll never use the roles. Go mountainous.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:07 am

Post by 5uffering »

Those weren't reads. They were how I interpreted the situation. This is mincing words, but if you want to consider them reads by all means. You think I'm scum and that's great, you can take a number and wait in line.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:08 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 2450, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2448, 5uffering wrote:Ask that yourself? No, really. You can't vote someone and then say it wasn't your fault.
I didn't say it wasn't my fault.

I said you trying to say that I'm scum because I voted for BM is nonsense lol
I voted you long before that. I just think you're trying too hard to not care. Kanna comes in to move the goalposts and then you do a little dance for everyone.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2425, 5uffering wrote:Last night I was thinking about BM's death, and his wagon.

Here is everyone's response interpreted around the time of death.

Batsunami: Was assured it was flipping scum based on
DK Tell
Pyro: Ruminating on the effect of limning BM, while digging into his meta.
Fey: Enthusiastically agreeing with the situation.
Sherlock: Goading the situation further by pressuring others to lim the slot based on replacement.
Italiano: Showing up and hammering.
Clidd: Loosely hinting how he felt about BM but letting the wagon go through anyways, actively passive.
Dunnstral: Posted a readslist, which had Battle Mage at the very bottom. Recited L-3.
Starcrossed: Had no reason to be on the wagon or be involved with BM's death.
Red Eye Knights: Saw a shiny wagon and voted for it. Caught up in the moment.
Morty and Rick: Happened to get involved by never changing his vote, says it wasn't his fault.

this "readlist" if I can even call it that is a joke

its fake and performative - some of these lines are just nonsense you typed up to fill up space and you hope people won't actually take the time to read it.

you wanted to vote me before you ever made this list.

you made this list, then you voted me in a separate post because you want the illusion you actually put thought into this to fake a town perspective.

you are scum.
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:11 am

Post by SaraharaS »

i got through TWENTY whole pages, super proud of myself :D , i'll try and do some more later then finish on friday or saturday

I think Fey and Dunnstral and Pyro and Batsunami and War and Peace (depending on the question below) have good vibes
Gamma Emerald and Suffering don't have good vibes yet but a lot of people haven't really vibed one way or the other yet. sad times
In post 358, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 327, Batsunami wrote:
In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:I also feel like War and Peace could just be town. stick them in the townpile for today.
As much as I currently SR ircher, I agree with this.
is this common knowledge because picking them would be a dick move if it is and that would make him probably good i think

I rolled scum with Ircher once and he demanded we bus him D1. Ircher acts scummy as town, probably not a great D1 elim. Although that was almost 3 years ago, I remember he hates playing scum.
In post 384, Pyro wrote:Ircher gets run up as town because he's antagonistic and snarky, and has controversial opinions. Here, in the brief posts he made he was being diplomatic and political. The toneshift is huge, like a gaping abyss waiting to plunge the world into darkness.
uh... so like... why didn't this Ircher guy get killed? last i checked, the world getting plunged into dismal days of deep despairingly desolate darkness debatably demoralizes decent dudes.
In post 417, Pyro wrote:Fey and Batsunami are masons but just don't know it yet. Flames.
are you just randomly ending your posts with fire related words because if so... I LOVE IT
In post 420, Batsunami wrote:i haven't read the fey interactions with Noraa yet but as a general rule I think reading into emotion is valid and i do it a lot. purposefully riling people up is effective but i think it's really anti-fun and i prefer enjoying the game > winning it. Not saying that's what Fey was trying to do or anything but yeh

Mm it does come of come across that way, she does mention that engaging with Noraa while she is agitated will likely give a more unfiltered view of her mind. I would say that being more confrontative with Noraa to try and get this reaction out of her is towny. I think scumreading Noraa for a refusal to answer her question is weak -- although i suspect this was also done for a reaction. Worry about players buddying up to Nancy is valid

Italiano's entrance is stupid awkward but I lean towards agreeing more towards LHF especially considering i think he's a less likely draft

i'm getting the impression Noraa is finding Dunn scummy for something that isn't typically a scumtell for Dunn but she feels extremely strong in her gut that he's scum regardless. Reading further, her initial ping was definitely jumping the gun (the deja vu shitpost). Ill have to talk to her more about it but it does feel like normal Dunn play to me. This is actually more active posting from Dunn than im used to, reminds me of Vampire dance game where he was fairly present

this is gonna be really fun counterbalancing Noraa scumreading every single player by townreading every single player

PEDIT: HOLY FUCK

~Bat
beyond obvious town. Who would go on a long emotionally manipulative speech about how emotional manipulation feels bad lol
In post 452, Pyro wrote:
In post 443, Batsunami wrote:
In post 439, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:I originally thought fey was hella town, but then when i read her x nora freakout i feel like she was reacting too much for it.. and it felt off
It was hella stupid in more than one way but I'm not sure if my biased opinion is really helpful when it comes to sorting someone like that.
For the record, I don't think Fey was pushing you to evoke an emotional reaction to get you to spew. I think she was suspicious of you ignoring her questioning, and seemed annoyed you were ignoring her, so kept prodding.

I think you both got annoyed each other but there should be no hard feelings at the end of the day. Plus, you're both town! So that's always a bonus.
In post 454, Morty and Rick wrote:Woke up to gamestart and 19 pages, splendid.

Whaddduuuuup my glip-glops!

-Morty
good take imo
In post 491, Morty and Rick wrote:What's the problem Funnstral

-Morty
lol funnstral
In post 496, Starcrossed wrote:i changed our pfp without telling pooky; is this better or worse?

hi nancy, townlock us pls

~mitsuha
ooh emotionally manipulate me a bit and i'm townlock you :)
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2453, 5uffering wrote:I voted you long before that. I just think you're trying too hard to not care. Kanna comes in to move the goalposts and then you do a little dance for everyone.
that's my point

you were voting me before the list

you have always been voting me

your list is fake garbage lol
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Pyro »

Nancy, do you have meta for 5uffering and are they playing like they normally do as town? He feels very performative but people can be performative as town, so it'd be helpful.
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:12 am

Post by SaraharaS »

i messed up and put my question to nancy about ircher there inside the quote. this can be confusing using bbcode so much...

saying it again here so you see because want to know- 'is this common knowledge because picking them would be a dick move if it is and that would make him probably good i think'
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 2454, Starcrossed wrote:you wanted to vote me before you ever made this list.
I did curate my thoughts to show subtly how I felt about the players involved. Do I need to explain it for you? IYou stick out like a sore thumb and there are a few other people who do too.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Pyro »

Sarah, say you have that Mew. The Mew is going through a rebellious phase and has slaughtered everyone in your hometown. How would you teach it discipline?
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 2455, SaraharaS wrote:are you just randomly ending your posts with fire related words because if so... I LOVE IT
No, and I find it weird that you're forcing an agenda for my actions. Blaze.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2443, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 2441, Starcrossed wrote:like even noraa is better at driving mis-elims than you lol
I'm really good at driving mislims too, but only when I'm town.

-Morty
*Ahem* *cough* Maria/Dunn hydra in Boon uPick *cough*

You’re talent is NAi. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2459, 5uffering wrote:
In post 2454, Starcrossed wrote:you wanted to vote me before you ever made this list.
I did curate my thoughts to show subtly how I felt about the players involved. Do I need to explain it for you? IYou stick out like a sore thumb and there are a few other people who do too.
you decided to fake some nonsense list in order to reach the conclusion that the person you have been voting all along is the most suspicious voter out of all the BM voters.

you are fake af
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Starcrossed »

and then you voted me 2 posts later

despite the fact that you were already voting me in the first place

to give the illusion that you had decided on this vote after carefully considering all the voters

its just comical how fake you are
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 2462, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:*Ahem* *cough* Maria/Dunn hydra in Boon uPick *cough*
I don't even remember this xD

-Morty
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:19 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 2463, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2459, 5uffering wrote:
you decided to fake some nonsense list in order to reach the conclusion that the person you have been voting all along is the most suspicious voter out of all the BM voters.

you are fake af
There's more than you...

I don't really like clidd/Sherlock either there. What are your thoughts on them?
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:20 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 2463, Starcrossed wrote:conclusion that the person you have been voting all along
Come off it. I voted you, then voted Battle Mage, then voted War and Peace.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

Nancy I'm gonna stick around the game for good vibes, please veto any wagons on me

-Morty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2457, Pyro wrote:Nancy, do you have meta for 5uffering and are they playing like they normally do as town? He feels very performative but people can be performative as town, so it'd be helpful.
First off, can you explain exactly what is meant by “performative”? Does it mean fake? I’m not extremely familiar with 5uffering’s meta to tell you conclusively if they’re town or scum. However I do see a lot more IioA than I’d like from them.

However they straight up claimed vanilla cop when I demanded they claim. something that we have as of yet to see from W & P.

I’m also thinking we might possibly be seeing a town teddy in this game and I’m really vibing with the desert alt.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2466, 5uffering wrote:There's more than you...

I don't really like clidd/Sherlock either there. What are your thoughts on them?
I disagree with your entire premise that scum must be involved in the BM wagon.

I'm not going on a wild goose chase and narrowing POE for no reason into a small subset.

When scum see a very loud townie on the wrong track and banging for a mis-elim, they don't have to help that townie, goad that townie, or get on the wagon. Your entire mindset for figuring this out is wrong.

Your very premise that there MUST be lots of scum involved is flawed.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2454, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2425, 5uffering wrote:Last night I was thinking about BM's death, and his wagon.

Here is everyone's response interpreted around the time of death.

Batsunami: Was assured it was flipping scum based on
DK Tell
Pyro: Ruminating on the effect of limning BM, while digging into his meta.
Fey: Enthusiastically agreeing with the situation.
Sherlock: Goading the situation further by pressuring others to lim the slot based on replacement.
Italiano: Showing up and hammering.
Clidd: Loosely hinting how he felt about BM but letting the wagon go through anyways, actively passive.
Dunnstral: Posted a readslist, which had Battle Mage at the very bottom. Recited L-3.
Starcrossed: Had no reason to be on the wagon or be involved with BM's death.
Red Eye Knights: Saw a shiny wagon and voted for it. Caught up in the moment.
Morty and Rick: Happened to get involved by never changing his vote, says it wasn't his fault.

this "readlist" if I can even call it that is a joke

its fake and performative - some of these lines are just nonsense you typed up to fill up space and you hope people won't actually take the time to read it.

you wanted to vote me before you ever made this list.

you made this list, then you voted me in a separate post because you want the illusion you actually put thought into this to fake a town perspective.

you are scum.
I have to agree that post is pretty gross
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:30 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 2470, Starcrossed wrote:Your very premise that there MUST be lots of scum involved is flawed.
Great because I don't feel that way you know? I just mentioned that I thought it was mostly a town affair. I do however think it was a great wagon for scum to be on it and I simply cannot believe no scum were not involved at all.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2465, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 2462, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:*Ahem* *cough* Maria/Dunn hydra in Boon uPick *cough*
I don't even remember this xD

-Morty
~Nancy - Auro true MS biographer and appreciater :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:32 am

Post by 5uffering »

If I'm scum I just stick with what works. I run the risk of being hated because I know I'm town, and I know that my thoughts will win out eventually. You're arguing the list itself and the way it's formatted is scummy, not what I actually said.

Incredible.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”