clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by clidd »

All of this is speculative and I can be wrong. I need to evaluate more things in private yet, otherwise I can be a distraction for town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2579, Saudade wrote:I'm going over the War guy, at page 18 right now if you're interested
That’s a peculiar way to read one slot
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by clidd »

But I feel comfortable with the wagon on Saudade.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2598, Saudade wrote:90% of his posts are quotes or a reaction to someone prompting him to action, passive passive play
Preeeetty sure that’s not scum indicative for Ircher
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 2675, clidd wrote:All of this is speculative and I can be wrong. I need to evaluate more things in private yet, otherwise I can be a distraction for town.
Have you ever felt that sharing thoughts could distract town in previous games?

-Morty
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2605, Saudade wrote:I'd townread me
Why
<Embrace The Void>

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2679, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 2675, clidd wrote:All of this is speculative and I can be wrong. I need to evaluate more things in private yet, otherwise I can be a distraction for town.
Have you ever felt that sharing thoughts could distract town in previous games?

-Morty
Yes, a lot.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2622, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2609, Saudade wrote:You're so defensive and insecure over my vote at page 20 and I hope its because you're scum and not a character trait of yours
My annoyance and frustration is/was real and has nothing to do with my alignment. I’ve played with players who believe they are God’s gift to this game. I’ve been mislynched by them and I’ve been partners with them and they think they are better than they actually are. These people generally have poor scumhunting percentages, but focus on the few times they caught scum early and run big on that. The actual good scumhunters don’t boast how amazing and “brilliant” they are.

I surmised what type of player you were from our interaction and so I immediately placed you in that group. In my experience your jump onto me play is a scum/wolf play. You’re interaction with the playerlist is also scum/wolf play, but you’re Day 2 postings makes me question whether your trolling backfired on you and you’re trying to save face or you are actually trying to get more involved because that’s just your early m.o.
Okay Italiano is probably town
This post is pretty solid.
<Embrace The Void>

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by clidd »

I can still change my mind about Saudade, depending on what he does, or if something new comes to mind.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by clidd »

Although my current impression points to scum!Saudade.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by clidd »

Hum.. Yeah, scum!Saudade. I already said that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Hmm...is this thing on?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm interested.

I get the impression that this day phase is going to be a longer one

Is this just that you don't want to distract from the suadade wagon?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Fey, how do you feel about War & Peace catchup?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also, frost is for sure not pyro?
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by War and Peace »

In post 452, Pyro wrote:I think you both got annoyed each other but there should be no hard feelings at the end of the day. Plus, you're both town! So that's always a bonus.
This is stated a bit too matter-of-fact for my likes. It's potentially a perspective slip (but the actual odds of such are rather low).
In post 461, Rogue Squadron wrote:Maybe the whole point of the game is that we have to figure out that Titus IS the Town stump, and we win by voting ND out?
There's way too much fluff coming from this slot and not enough content. Out of 12 or so posts, maybe only one (!) of them is tangentially related to actually scumhunting.
In post 469, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 462, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Is this Auro or Mastina?
It's Auro. Hi Nancy ❤️

-Morty
Would it be possible for y'all to add a signature mentioning which head is which (as well as who is in the hydra)? It makes it much easier to keep track of who said what.
In post 487, Morty and Rick wrote:Yeah, I trust the case on Ircher's tone around 3 pages ago: I haven't read any of Ircher's posts myself, but it seems legitimate.

-Morty
Let me get this straight. You are blindly trusting a case without looking at the evidence whatsoever. Why should anyone take stock in what you say if you aren't going to at least attempt to do your research?
In post 490, Starcrossed wrote:i shall be signing all my posts as mitsuha!

~mitsuha
Same comment to your slot as to the Mortu slot: please add a signature with the hydra heads listed.
In post 541, clidd wrote:VOTE: Charlie and Snoopy

Let's eliminate scum ^
Interesting vote; why them?
In post 568, Morty and Rick wrote:Also I echo the scumread on Clidd
I find the scum reads on clidd a little concerning. I don't think one or two posts expressing a controversial opinion is in any way indicative of scum. I agree that scum reading Charlie and Snoopy is a take from left field, but we should be asking ourselves, "What do scum gain from behaving erratically?"
In post 577, clidd wrote:But this is something that I intend to go into details when I have access to my computer (I'm on mobile).
I will wait and see I suppose, but that's not the impression I got.
In post 582, Fey wrote:For Ircher, he’s a bit... meaner and cranky as town!
This is false, and anyone who has played a recent game with me (other than Booneytoonz XV) should be aware this is false.
In post 601, Fey wrote:Your reads seem to be going against what many people think right now.
Surface level take; why does this matter at the stage of the game it occurred? The follow up questions are fine but could be asked without this statement preceding them.
In post 611, ItalianoVD wrote:My gosh 25 pages??? I haven’t caught up. If I’m on the block gimme a minute.
Why is this your first reaction to 25 pages? That is, what makes you think you are on the chopping block? For the most part, people aren't talking about you on this page, so this level of paranoia seems ill placed.
In post 623, ItalianoVD wrote:Well I left at 3 pages and I believe I had two votes on me, not counting my own and now it’s 25 pages, things can happen quickly.
Yes, but generally, people being wagoned get talked about frequently. Your named popped up maybe once or twice in the last 3-5 pages and mostly in a positive light. Thus, again, it seems illogical that you would be so paranoid about being run up.

At bottom of .
~War
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2644, Batsunami wrote:Big LOL at this "replacement"
Okay that’s exactly who I think it is then
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

There was also no buildup to pyro replacing out
<Embrace The Void>

War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by War and Peace »

Nancy Drew vs. Titus Reads:

Now is a good time to give some reads, so here they are:

Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
War and Peace (100%): Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Batsunami (+82%) - Like I previously explained, I think the level of excitement and energy from this slot is most likely town; It's neither over the top nor too subdued. There are other factors besides just that to the read as well. The way she posed her Dunnstral read for instance strikes me as likely a town level of conviction (even if I don't necessarily agree with it).

Charlie and Snoopy (+65%) - They've had several reasonable and good takes. I think they are thinking critically about what posts means rather than looking at the surface details.

Neutral Town
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read or Diffident Read)

Dunnstral (+35%) - He has had several good takes and has maintained an active thread presence. I'm actually a bit bothered by the thread presence; I don't recall him typically being this active.

Null
(0%-30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)

Pyro (-10%) - Most of his posts are fine, but there are a few that lightly ping me, mainly on a gut level. Their characterization of my play (and use of it to further the wagon on our slot) as town is also rather inaccurate and that pings me a bit as well.

ItalianoVD (-15%) - really bothers me; I don't get why he is so paranoid of being wagoned.

Neutral Scum

Sherlock and Watson (-35%) - I think the fluffing is really over the top, and they don't seem to be really scumhunting.

Rogue Squadron (-38%) - Too much fluff and filler from this slot. I remember Lunar being quite a bit quieter.

Fey (-40%) - Her posting is just feels really off in some way.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: How to read this reads list
Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player. Please note that the Null section contains both townreads and scumreads, and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates (and somewhat arbitrary) and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a quadratic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be less than the difference between 30% and 60%.

Disclaimer: These are my reads independent of my hydra partners.

If you aren't listed, you haven't done enough for me to develop a read on you/you've done nothing memorable in the first 25 pages.
~War
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

25 page reads list with color...less busywork more reading
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Titus has a point.
<Embrace The Void>

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I at least commend Ircher for reading more of the first 25 pages than I did.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 2693, War and Peace wrote:
Nancy Drew vs. Titus Reads:

Now is a good time to give some reads, so here they are:

Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
War and Peace (100%): Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Batsunami (+82%) - Like I previously explained, I think the level of excitement and energy from this slot is most likely town; It's neither over the top nor too subdued. There are other factors besides just that to the read as well. The way she posed her Dunnstral read for instance strikes me as likely a town level of conviction (even if I don't necessarily agree with it).

Charlie and Snoopy (+65%) - They've had several reasonable and good takes. I think they are thinking critically about what posts means rather than looking at the surface details.

Neutral Town

Dunnstral (+35%) - He has had several good takes and has maintained an active thread presence. I'm actually a bit bothered by the thread presence; I don't recall him typically being this active.

Null
(0%-30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)

Pyro (-10%) - Most of his posts are fine, but there are a few that lightly ping me, mainly on a gut level. Their characterization of my play (and use of it to further the wagon on our slot) as town is also rather inaccurate and that pings me a bit as well.

ItalianoVD (-15%) - really bothers me; I don't get why he is so paranoid of being wagoned.

Neutral Scum

Sherlock and Watson (-35%) - I think the fluffing is really over the top, and they don't seem to be really scumhunting.

Rogue Squadron (-38%) - Too much fluff and filler from this slot. I remember Lunar being quite a bit quieter.

Fey (-40%) - Her posting is just feels really off in some way.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: How to read this reads list
Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player. Please note that the Null section contains both townreads and scumreads, and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates (and somewhat arbitrary) and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a quadratic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be less than the difference between 30% and 60%.

Disclaimer: These are my reads independent of my hydra partners.

If you aren't listed, you haven't done enough for me to develop a read on you/you've done nothing memorable in the first 25 pages.
~War
OH MY GOD

~mitsuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

WAR FLASHBACKS