Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4949, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Me flipping town would be a greater blow to FL’s ego and might convince him to vote Pine so TSQ is a bad flip for me in the context of getting closer to having scum!Pine eliminated.
TSQ flipping green means that you can't be scum, cause neither of me/FL/Pine can be your partner, that's a fact
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i am less sure on Pine town as i was, i see the potential pocket, but i still wanna trust my read
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4950, Flavor Leaf wrote:taking a day off really helped i think

yeah, one of Norwegian/Pine today, guys

im just ready to move on
I really want to believe in you, but posts like this just makes me see you and TSQ as a team and Norwee just being really bad town
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Ramcius »

So, FL, why TSQ is town from your PoV?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i havent read today at all
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ive been saying the team was most likely status/norwegian for a long time? before you were
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ramcius, i dont like your sudden flip right when norwegian had a sudden flip.

that's scummy energy somewhere. natural repositioning of gamestate.

Norwegian-Ramcius was my backup team, that's why I don't like the Status idea, because then Pine-Norwegian just takes centerfold tomorrow, which is just like, come on
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4953, Ramcius wrote:

im just ready to move on
I really want to believe in you, but posts like this just makes me see you and TSQ as a team and Norwee just being really bad town
Ramcius is still fighting for that TSQ flip. Which is the optimal one for scum!Pine here.
If you really believed in a me/TSQ team you would be 100% ok with a flip on me today.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pushing a FL/TSQ team is 100% as FL says, an scummy repositioning of the game state.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4953, Ramcius wrote:Norwee just being really bad town
This part really sells scum!Ram for me. I do not believe town!you would call me "just bad town" here. This is an artificial stance you've created to justify an TSQ flip.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:06 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4958, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4953, Ramcius wrote:

im just ready to move on
Ramcius is still fighting for that TSQ flip. Which is the optimal one for scum!Pine here.
If you really believed in a me/TSQ team you would be 100% ok with a flip on me today.
I told you that I can see FL/TSQ team, so I feel TSQ is better, also, I said I'd willing to flip you, but for that to happen I need 2 of Mystix/Nancy/Akarin to vote you, when all of them refuse to flip you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4960, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4953, Ramcius wrote:Norwee just being really bad town
This part really sells scum!Ram for me. I do not believe town!you would call me "just bad town" here. This is an artificial stance you've created to justify an TSQ flip.
I literally took step back at the start of D3 from you, I could see you as a biased ignorant town back then, I can see it it now too, but I can see you being scum with TSQ too, there wasn't anything in this game to make me make 100% read on either way
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

You know, the more I think, the more things I can see that condemn FL:

1. Zor hammer after I said that zor was a bad flip - FL just wanted to get it done before someone unvoted and started discussion with me why zor is bad flip
2. I think some sr on me stems from idea that I knew Molla was JOAT, but it was FL who pointed out that Molla softed PR D1 at the start of D2 which helped me to make connection.Also, FL saying 3 JOAT D1 indicated that he anticipated another JOAT
3. FL claimed DEB knows how to read him, yet he didn't tried to force read out of DEB for 2 full day phases, even when he was in a heat of discussion with Norwee

Lastly, Pine is lock town for me, not just mechanically, but because his hard TR on me, he can't turn on me after miselim, he can't flip on FL either, so where he gets another miselim after TSQ/Norwee green flip? And I'm willing to accept fact that I may be wrong on Norwee, I might be just too biased towards him and it might cloud my judgement
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's Pine/Ramcius for sure. Even Shirou agrees on this now, Ramcius is pushing Pine's scum agenda much more openly. Their goal is to get a miselimination on both me and TSQ, it doesn't matter who goes first for them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL is town in this world. It's just Pine that pocketed him and he couldn't turn away his scumread on me.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4964, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's Pine/Ramcius for sure. Even Shirou agrees on this now, Ramcius is pushing Pine's scum agenda much more openly. Their goal is to get a miselimination on both me and TSQ, it doesn't matter who goes first for them.
Just one more time - TSQ green flip clears you, it's literally impossible to flip both of you
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4966, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4964, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's Pine/Ramcius for sure. Even Shirou agrees on this now, Ramcius is pushing Pine's scum agenda much more openly. Their goal is to get a miselimination on both me and TSQ, it doesn't matter who goes first for them.
Just one more time - TSQ green flip clears you, it's literally impossible to flip both of you
Is that why you're now pushing FL as the next alternative for once TSQ flips town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I insist that the elimination be either me or Pine today, i will not see an TSQ elim happening.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4966, Ramcius wrote:TSQ green flip clears you, it's literally impossible to flip both of you
"TSQ town flip clears you"
There's literally not enough scum from your PoV to not include me in a team as long as you locktown read Pine.
If TSQ flips town, your PoE is in [Norwe, FL], and there would be 2 scum alive.
Like, what is exactly the team in that scenario, it doesn't make sense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think my biggest worry is that it would be Ram vs FL for final day, and Nancy would hard town read Ram.
But Ramcius is more likely Pine's scum teammate based on today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think another acceptable strategy at this point would be to eliminate Ramcius and leash Pine's JK shot to certain targets so that if Ramcius flips scum Pine cant claim he target some slot we already know is conf!town but he'd be forced to clear a suspicious slot.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4969, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4966, Ramcius wrote:TSQ green flip clears you, it's literally impossible to flip both of you
"TSQ town flip clears you"
There's literally not enough scum from your PoV to not include me in a team as long as you locktown read Pine.
If TSQ flips town, your PoE is in [Norwe, FL], and there would be 2 scum alive.
Like, what is exactly the team in that scenario, it doesn't make sense.
No. If that happens I would need to reassess my conclusions and look again at Pine/FL team. What would you do after my green flip? Flip Pine regardless? Who my green flip clear?

I like how you look for alternate elims while calling me out for doing exactly same thing

Final will be 4 ppl, not 3, we're in even numbers, unless we no elim or flip Mystix
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

Also, I like how I'm getting flak for being susp of FL, when FL literally did 180 on me and Pine to get 4 scumreads and that's totally fine thing to do
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Ramcius »

Think about why FL wants to flip you or Pine, and not me or TSQ - my flip would point to TSQ, you and Pine can't be scumteam, so it's you and TSQ as a team and people would flip TSQ over you. He don't want flip TSQ, cause scumbuddy. Flipping either you or Pine he can point at other one D4 and make a team with me, he's even calling us a potential team already.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”