TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4428, OkaPoka wrote:Sure but i dont feel comfortable betting the game on a weird fake guilty, better to use him to outrace
What?? The fake guilty was FAKE, and was retracted as soon as I got a reaction. It's a legit tool to scum hunt as any, and has always been.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4429, OkaPoka wrote:Ok ythan how abour you sac me if my poe doesnt catch all scum

If i die you better follow my list like scripture
Best post from you in a while.

@Scum & Vig alike:
I will NOT be on Oka.
That's the one hint I am willing to give out.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4431, OkaPoka wrote:If he doesnt comply as scum its fine

Only bad world is noncompliance as town
Let me make one thing clear: In evolution ranking, mammals are generally superior to birds. Primates are also superior within the mammals order. It thus follows I outrank you by a few miles on the evolution map, and thus will never submit to your leadership. Makes sense now??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4447, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 4443, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4412, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 4411, Almost50 wrote:But this probably makes Oka Town too
why?
His Town block would indeed be all Town with the exception of AGar. Note that I didn't say confirmed/100%, but it does make him most likely Town.
even assuming your reads are like, ungodly accurate on everyone else, if oka and agar are scum then oka's 7 person "townblock" contains 2 scum, which is a higher density of scum than outside the townblock :P
You're right. Now THAT is the way I like to hold a conversation. Someone pointing out where I may have drifted far from the right track without being too hostile or negative about it. THANK YOU (on a personal level)

OK.. so Oka is back to the maybe's.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Now I'm also lowkey considering holstering myself. Yes, I know.. it keeps me unconfirmed and all, but it also degrades me to VT level tonight (from Scum PoV) and the Vig has the choice to shoot anyone they please. Hmmm... let me sleep on that.

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Dont do that and if you do definitely dont tell us about it.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4455, Cephrir wrote:Dont do that and if you do definitely dont tell us about it.
I said I was "considering it", not that I will definitely do it. The one and ONLY thing I am willing to confirm still is that I won't be on Oka.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Like, if I do holster it won't be in a bod to survive, but rather to make my death worth one flip and not two. Then again, who's to say I won't say I will holster but actually do act still?? It's a fact I lie more as Town than I do as Scum! :lol:

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Ythan »

Shut this up.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

A50 why did you target me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4459, Titus wrote:A50 why did you target me?
READ THE BLOODY THREAD! (Sorry this response had to be directed at you specifically, but I HATE IT when someone asks me about something I already explained in details)
In post 4338, Almost50 wrote:And before many of you ask: I didn't protect Dann because I thought there would be another protective in the game that would do that. Even in the -unlikely- event of the Babysitter being the only protective, I thought Scum would think Dann would be protected still after Ceph pointed out he was the prime NK target.

As for why Titus, I wanted her alive to do her VCA. I wasn't quite sure of her alignment still, but I also didn't know there's a Vig in play. Either way I didn't want Titus dead on N1 (and especially if she is Town) because -unlike many of you- I do believe in her VCA (but ONLY when she is Town)
At this point I kind of regret the decision as you haven't yet done much in terms of VCA (the main reason I picked you for protection), but there's still time for you to make me proud of my choice.

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

like jesus they hated me because i told the truth
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

but unlike jesus i am a lazy bum

yo dunn

hi there cutie

VOTE: luca blight
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by mastina »

Btw, now that it's over: I wanted to say that when I originally said, waaaaaaay back, that Titus had an 80% chance of being scum, the remaining 20% was her pulling the same sort of thing she did in DGB Cell Games. (Got 11 pages to catch up on tho.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4209, Cephrir wrote:Well, I've been told you're an easy sort, yet I am thus far unimpressed, so.
Pretty much, yeah--Why's Bell not impressive this game if he's town?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4225, OkaPoka wrote: today bell starts asking questions that look like sorting -> less sus
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4232, innocentvillager wrote:very briefly, assuming those 3 statements are the true possibilities (im skeptical of this but whatever, i can accept that there's some correlation with how much you "agree" and Titus's alignment), if you only told me Titus and you lack agreement this game, my probability for Titus being scum increases, because we know the 3rd scenario is not possible-so I'd call you two lacking agreement scum-indicative.
Yes, exactly--why do you think that Titus has been such a strong game-long universal scumread, and why literally two posts were enough to throw it into doubt?

Titus and I lacking agreement is not a scumtell because it can happen to her as either town or scum, but the lack of agreement was still a contributing factor in thinking it was probable she was scum; the presence of agreement, thus, inversely, immediately gives doubt to her being scum.
In post 4232, innocentvillager wrote:i guess I'm just seeing you go from "hard scumread" to "null-conflicted" on Titus over something statistically not that improbable, so I worry that you're writing her off too early. like you had quite a few unrelated reasons that she was scum that actually weren't unreasonable imo (unless they were severely cherry-picked posts) so I just feel like this seems like a little dramatic to me. idk, maybe some anti-tunnelling skepticism is good tho
I also have that same worry! But I feel that giving Titus some breathing room with a reachout and benefit of the doubt for now can do nothing but good.

If she is town, then it can allow for better solving. If she is scum, then her efforts to divert the town from scum will become more obvious after the fact.

This is actually more or less what I'd normally give to Titus, anyway. I usually give her the benefit of the doubt in a similar fashion--this game I had fairly compelling reasons not to, but two posts is enough for me to reverse that stance back into my normal one. She doesn't get an indefinite pass, but I legit feel that giving her a temporary one is genuinely the best thing to do.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4322, Almost50 wrote: I'd be most interested in the possible pairings from my PoE group. Thanks in advance
I'm quite fond of the AGar-Oka-Bell pairing from your PoE group myself. :shifty:

:P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4338, Almost50 wrote:Dunn will -rightfully- go berserk over this, but I am the Babysitter.
I mean I pretty much figured that out when you went batshit ape-crazy at me doubting Titus's claim. :P

Sadly, I legit think that all of the town's PRs are heavily exposed to the scum right now. :S
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4378, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4351, OkaPoka wrote:actually i need dunn in here to convince a50 he's not going to listen to me
Now that the babysitter is outted I'd prefer if it targetted people a50 suspects rather than try to save people, but you shouldn't indicate how you're using it from now on
My solution: use a die, potentially a loaded one, to decide between "legit protection" and "legit try to nightkill".

Say, a 1d6, where if A50 has a preference, 5/6 of the results are his preference with only 1/6 being not.

He'd tell nobody what the results were, he'd tell nobody how the die are loaded, he'd tell nobody anything indicating how he'd use his role, but he's best not fully committing to one or the other, while still having his own preference.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4392, Luca Blight wrote:So you think I'm lying about not receiving a message saying I was targeted?
I can see the train of thought.

I have an alternative take:
In post 2940, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2934, Titus wrote:
In post 2931, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2906, Titus wrote:My read on Bell is improving.
Also, where did this come from
Because I can't think it came from Bell directly
It did. Scum!Bell doesn't try at all here. No need for him to.
Okay, but what points to Bell trying here? I was severely unimpressed by his catchup posts that even included team reads. And then he made an excuse for "all replacements are gonna be scummy."
In post 2923, Dannflor wrote:Titus my main problem with you is you have these seemingly strong reads like LLD!town and the_worst!scum
but I haven't really seen you try to push these reads in any reasonably forceful way. I get not wanting to add noise to the thread but your actions don't seem to line up with what you're saying. Like, you've wound up on the same wagon as Bell, purportedly your strongest scum read. And as someone who self proclaims to pay a lot of attention to VCA, that feels off coming from you.
In post 2865, Dannflor wrote:the only two people I genuinely scum read atm are [titus,
bell
]
But the REAL clincher:
In post 2396, Dannflor wrote:
I'm okay with letting Bell post some more for now,
I'm hoping he becomes more readable
one way
or another
What do you suppose "another" way to read Bell is?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4467, mastina wrote:
In post 4322, Almost50 wrote: I'd be most interested in the possible pairings from my PoE group. Thanks in advance
I'm quite fond of the AGar-Oka-Bell pairing from your PoE group myself. :shifty:

:P
You misunderstood. My request is for you/others to tell me why X & Y canNOT be Scum together, given both X & Y are in my PoE group. For example, you obviously can see AGar/Oka/Bell as a team. Now, why can't jjh be Scum with each of them separately (and without town casing jjh. Just point out why he cannot be scum with Oka, or AGar, or Bell). Same for Luca & Hopkirk. If you can convince me that -say- Hopkirk & Bell cannot be Scum together, or that Luca can't be Scum with AGar.. etc. that would great.

P.S. You don't need to effort on this. My question is if someone does have a reason to exclude 2 people from being scum together to out it. I am not asking people to go double ISO every pair to see if they can find a reason to exclude that pair, but rather to out ahtever they already have backed up with clear reasoning that does not involve their pwn reads of a single slot.

I'll give you an example: During D1 it was clear (before the flips) that LLD & DGB were not scum together. IF -hypothetically- one was Scum the other was definitely Town from that flip alone. Same with Titus/DGB, or even YOU/Titus & You/DGB.

Today, if I was a spectator I would have definitely ruled out A50/Ythan and A50/Oka already. This does not even rely on me TRing A50 (I happen to have the extra information about this slot due to it being me, but I am theorizing my opinion as if I was someone else who is/was not informed of A50's role/alignment).

I hope you/everyone now have a clear picture if what I am requesting.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4469, mastina wrote:Say, a 1d6, where if A50 has a preference, 5/6 of the results are his preference with only 1/6 being not.
More like a 1d14 where if Oka's name is rolled I holster. :P

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4470, mastina wrote:
In post 4392, Luca Blight wrote:So you think I'm lying about not receiving a message saying I was targeted?
I can see the train of thought.

I have an alternative take:
In post 2940, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2934, Titus wrote:
In post 2931, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2906, Titus wrote:My read on Bell is improving.
Also, where did this come from
Because I can't think it came from Bell directly
It did. Scum!Bell doesn't try at all here. No need for him to.
Okay, but what points to Bell trying here? I was severely unimpressed by his catchup posts that even included team reads. And then he made an excuse for "all replacements are gonna be scummy."
In post 2923, Dannflor wrote:Titus my main problem with you is you have these seemingly strong reads like LLD!town and the_worst!scum
but I haven't really seen you try to push these reads in any reasonably forceful way. I get not wanting to add noise to the thread but your actions don't seem to line up with what you're saying. Like, you've wound up on the same wagon as Bell, purportedly your strongest scum read. And as someone who self proclaims to pay a lot of attention to VCA, that feels off coming from you.
In post 2865, Dannflor wrote:the only two people I genuinely scum read atm are [titus,
bell
]
But the REAL clincher:
In post 2396, Dannflor wrote:
I'm okay with letting Bell post some more for now,
I'm hoping he becomes more readable
one way
or another
What do you suppose "another" way to read Bell is?
VOTE: Mastina

You're playing unbelievably badly this game. It's more likely you're scum that just has a plan in mind than that you're honestly trying to read me or discern the truth behind anyone's actions this game. I don't care how detailed your cases are, you're being down right dishonest with your interpretation of events.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Bell »

A50, if you want to call me useless
than you're going to have to accept you fucked up this game and misused your powerrole.

Protecting Titus for VCA when her VCA isn't even accurate and she's rarely if ever a threat to scum is just trash tier targeting. She is vulnerable to being eliminated as either alignment and is rarely night killed N1 to my knowledge.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”