Micro 994 | Brass and Shrapnel | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

Because Brass is your partner? Or you're scum and you know Brass is telling the truth and you don't want to hammer?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:16 am

Post by T-Bone »

MiniVirgo is 100% scum. After reading that past coupled with their play this entire game I've never been more confident that that's a scumslot that coasted for the first few weeks only to try to take control at the 11th hour in LimLo
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:20 am

Post by T-Bone »

Either we lim MiniVirgo, or MiniVirgo hammers Brass. This game cannot go on with that slot alive. They are screaming 'I AM SCUM" at the top of their lungs. That slot has produced NOTHING all game, and all of a sudden they feel empowered to direct LimLo? That's not town, ladies and gentlemen, that's scum. I'm willing to compromise on Brass if we force MiniVirgo to hammer. Otherwise I'm all in on them.

In the meantime
Vote: MiniVirgo

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

Who is MiniVirgo's partner then?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:25 am

Post by T-Bone »

I mean honestly, how does town!Raya look at #647 and not even pause? You go along with it without missing a beat. That slot has no right to be making #647 with the way they have played this game. And you're telling me you had no problem with it? When did they do anything like that this entire game?

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 650, Raya36 wrote:Because Brass is your partner? Or you're scum and you know Brass is telling the truth and you don't want to hammer?
In post 637, T-Bone wrote:Holy hell the scum desperation to get a Lim. Feels like maybe Raya is the correct solution?

Actually, I think it has to be Not_Mafia at this point. Claiming both kills. Not_Mafia + Raya? idk

DECISIONS
In post 651, T-Bone wrote:MiniVirgo is 100% scum. After reading that past coupled with their play this entire game I've never been more confident that that's a scumslot that coasted for the first few weeks only to try to take control at the 11th hour in LimLo
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Raya36 »

Our reads align and I've been townreading MiniVirgo. They said exactly what I was thinking just adding in a few things like the 24h earlier "deadline".

Who would MiniVirgo's partner be besides me because I know that's not true.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:35 am

Post by T-Bone »

The fact that MiniVirgo is so confident that Brass is scum but is unwilling to risk a hammer says it all. Their plan hinges on a Brass scumflip. But they aren't willing to risk a hammer? The game is over if Brass is town....UNLESS MiniVirgo is scum. town!MiniVirgo who truly thinks Brass +Bone or NM is scum should be volunteering to hammer Brass and test his fakeclaim.

And if you're not his partner, and Brass is in your solve, than why do you have a problem with this? If you're right, then Brass is limmed and the game continues. if I'm right, then MiniVirgo is also limmed and more importantly
the game continues
. One of Brass/MiniVirgo is scum. The way this game played out, dueling wagons yesterday where we didn't get a Lim on time means that one of these two are scum by process of elimination.

If you're gonna respond to anything, it's that second paragraph.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:36 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 655, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 650, Raya36 wrote:Because Brass is your partner? Or you're scum and you know Brass is telling the truth and you don't want to hammer?
In post 637, T-Bone wrote:Holy hell the scum desperation to get a Lim. Feels like maybe Raya is the correct solution?

Actually, I think it has to be Not_Mafia at this point. Claiming both kills. Not_Mafia + Raya? idk

DECISIONS
In post 651, T-Bone wrote:MiniVirgo is 100% scum. After reading that past coupled with their play this entire game I've never been more confident that that's a scumslot that coasted for the first few weeks only to try to take control at the 11th hour in LimLo
Then MiniVirgo confirmed it was him in #647. I am very stream of conscious when I post.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:36 am

Post by T-Bone »

*MiniVirgo confirmed it was them

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because it's about forcing 2 scummy people into a bad position and insurance against being wrong. Like, it's very obvious why anyone would want to dictate who hammers a claimed supersaint, this sudden consternation is nonsensical
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:44 am

Post by T-Bone »

It's not nonsensical. This is a slot that coasted the entire game and is now trying to force a plan in LimLo. That's a scum slot.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 657, T-Bone wrote:The fact that MiniVirgo is so confident that Brass is scum but is unwilling to risk a hammer says it all. Their plan hinges on a Brass scumflip. But they aren't willing to risk a hammer? The game is over if Brass is town....UNLESS MiniVirgo is scum. town!MiniVirgo who truly thinks Brass +Bone or NM is scum should be volunteering to hammer Brass and test his fakeclaim.

And if you're not his partner, and Brass is in your solve, than why do you have a problem with this? If you're right, then Brass is limmed and the game continues. if I'm right, then MiniVirgo is also limmed and more importantly
the game continues
. One of Brass/MiniVirgo is scum. The way this game played out, dueling wagons yesterday where we didn't get a Lim on time means that one of these two are scum by process of elimination.

My problem is that I think MiniVirgo is town and I don't want to risk MiniVirgo and Brass both getting eliminated if we're wrong about Brass scum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So town shouldn't try to win in LyLo?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 661, T-Bone wrote:It's not nonsensical. This is a slot that coasted the entire game and is now trying to force a plan in LimLo. That's a scum slot.
It's not really forced. They're just saying we do the exact thing we failed last day. Just adding one other to the pool
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 662, Raya36 wrote:
In post 657, T-Bone wrote:The fact that MiniVirgo is so confident that Brass is scum but is unwilling to risk a hammer says it all. Their plan hinges on a Brass scumflip. But they aren't willing to risk a hammer? The game is over if Brass is town....UNLESS MiniVirgo is scum. town!MiniVirgo who truly thinks Brass +Bone or NM is scum should be volunteering to hammer Brass and test his fakeclaim.

the game continues

My problem is that I think MiniVirgo is town and I don't want to risk MiniVirgo and Brass both getting eliminated if we're wrong about Brass scum.
If Brass is town the game is OVER unless the hammerer is scum. So this makes no sense. If Brass is town there is no solve in this game that doesn't include MiniVirgo. They cannot both be town.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

If Brass is town NM and T-Bone
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:50 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 664, Raya36 wrote:
In post 661, T-Bone wrote:It's not nonsensical. This is a slot that coasted the entire game and is now trying to force a plan in LimLo. That's a scum slot.
It's not really forced. They're just saying we do the exact thing we failed last day. Just adding one other to the pool
Yes we'll we're in LimLo now and we can't afford to just 'go along with the plan' like we could have yesterday.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 665, T-Bone wrote:

the game continues

If Brass is town the game is OVER unless the hammerer is scum. So this makes no sense. If Brass is town there is no solve in this game that doesn't include MiniVirgo. They cannot both be town.
Why can't I be scum with Raya or Saudade? Or Raya and Saudade be scum?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 666, Raya36 wrote:If Brass is town NM and T-Bone
If Brass is town there is no solve that doesn't include MiniVirgo. They were the counterwagon to Brass. This is ridiculous. I know that you know 100% that I'm town.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:53 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 668, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 665, T-Bone wrote:

the game continues

Why can't I be scum with Raya or Saudade? Or Raya and Saudade be scum?
Because MiniVirgo by PoE with town!Brass is one of them. If Brass and Mini were both town, we would have gotten a Lim yesterday.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Raya36 »

So it does make sense. I TR MiniVirgo, so why would I want someone I TR to hammer. If I'm wrong about Brass and right about MiniVirgo then that's 2 town gone and the game ends.

Why am I thinking that you know Minivirgo and Brass are town. NM arguing could just be scum theatre.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:54 am

Post by T-Bone »

I think you're the one revealing that you know everyone's alignment. Otherwise you'd be considering all possibilities.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 669, T-Bone wrote:
In post 666, Raya36 wrote:If Brass is town NM and T-Bone
If Brass is town there is no solve that doesn't include MiniVirgo. They were the counterwagon to Brass. This is ridiculous. I know that you know 100% that I'm town.
Why would I know you're town. I'm actually thinking you and NM now
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:55 am

Post by T-Bone »

Okay so it's you and MiniVirgo and I gotta somehow convince Not_Mafia and Saudade. Great. Wonderful. At least I don't have to keep arguing with you.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”