Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Batsunami »

My top SRs are Pyro, Clidd, and Toogeloo.
I currently think that at the very most, one of them is town. But I firmly believe this pool contains at least 2 scum.

Toog is trying so hard to replicate his town game that I feel horrible pointing it out. He's putting in a shitton of effort and that's the only reason why im gunning for clidd instead.
Olaf turning on Clidd and then Clidd and Toog faking a 1v1 is interesting.
It makes me think that Clidd is getting bussed cuz he's a goon.
Which makes me think Toog is a scum pr. Vanilla cop should be on Toog tonight for that reason.
It doesn't say anything about Pyro yet.
Again, I am aware this pool might have town so this analysis would be a little off if that was the case.
sigh I've overworked my brain lol its frying up.
But if Nancy gives her blessings to the clidd wagon, I think its a good wagon.
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2905, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sherlock is likely trolling here. Olaf is definitely NOT any permabanned user.
Wait, shelly is permabanned? That sucks :( I always scumread her lol, but I liked her.
*whispers* What she do? :shifty:
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

I’ve given my thoughts on Gamma so far. He’s getting scumread by several people and yet others are townreading him. Like I said having only scum games to judge him by I can’t give a true read. I’m following Nancy on this one. Although tonally, as scum I’ve noticed Gamma is more solid or more in control. Like there doesn’t seem to be question marks in his posts, but periods. Does that make sense to anybody? I don’t know how else to explain it. Fwiw, I’m not seeing that same tone in his posts this game.

Because of this I don’t have a read on 5uffering, never having played with him. I didn’t have a problem with his questioning because that’s how you sort, not sure why he was getting scumread for that, but people know players better than I do so I digress. I’ve seen just about the same number of scumreads on 5uffering as on Gamma so again referring back to Nancy.

EBWOP: Oh here’s the post. was Sherlock and Watson questioning the questions by 5uffering.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Batsunami »

Why am I so confident?
Well mini theme DBZ just ended.
I called like 4 people scum on day 1. 3 of them weren't town. 1 was like a survivor or something so that was a big oopsie but the other two were scum.

Guillotina was the scum I caught with the DK tell early in the game.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:09 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3170, War and Peace wrote:Why the question marks? They feel really off. If your read on us is based on other people's reads, then fine, but don't act like you're unsure when in reality, you're just sheeping a read.
Yes
In post 3170, War and Peace wrote:"Wait, I thought that being friends means you can't scumread me!" Since when has this been a true statement? (The answer is never.) I don't understand why you would expect to be a townread at that stage in the game when your three posts to that post consisted of a self vote, a subdued "Hello" response, and a post where you show you haven't read the setup rules. While these aren't necessarily scum indicative, do you really expect people to remove you from their poe at this stage in the game?
I wasn’t being serious. I knew she wasn’t gonna just townread me on that. Should I have used emojis?
In post 3170, War and Peace wrote:(In reference to 157:) It would be great if you explain why you were doing that.
I thought I try Not_Mafia’s RVS selfvote and see what happened. My goofy entrances are really nai. I just like to start out in a fun/funny way if I can.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 3326, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2905, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sherlock is likely trolling here. Olaf is definitely NOT any permabanned user.
Wait, shelly is permabanned? That sucks :( I always scumread her lol, but I liked her.
I don't want anyone talking about her ban in the game thread, thanks. She meant a lot to me and hearing people talk about her ban is not a good feeling.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:10 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3330, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3326, ItalianoVD wrote:
I don't want anyone talking about her ban in the game thread, thanks. She meant a lot to me and hearing people talk about her ban is not a good feeling.
Sorry. :( Won’t do it anymore. She was awesome though.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:11 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3180, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Maybe, this game would be a helluva lot easier without secret alts because stumps know who they are and it obviously affects things but we obviously aren’t allowed to discuss it and obviously, I’m the only stump in the know who is actually going to speak the truth about that.
Uhh yeah. Hydraes are cool, but all these alternates are pesky. :? :lol:
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:11 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3282, Batsunami wrote:
@Italiano
would be interested in hearing a response on the Saudade thing i mentioned near the top of this if u wouldnt mind
I answered this more in depth in another interaction with Saudade in . I wanted to sort the slot so I inquired in and . Kinda wished he didn’t replace out so I could’ve tried to get more out of him in that regard.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:12 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3320, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 611, ItalianoVD wrote:My gosh 25 pages??? I haven’t caught up. If I’m on the block gimme a minute.
Gee, I sure feel for you. 25 whole pages. Imagine that...
I’m a sarcastic king so bravo, but wait...
In post 708, Saudade wrote:haha 29 pages as if im reading all of that shit
i feel your pain but like four times over[/quote]
What’s up with this? So I needed 4 more pages to get some genuineness?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:13 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

BBcode edit:
In post 3320, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 708, Saudade wrote:haha 29 pages as if im reading all of that shit
i feel your pain but like four times over
What’s up with this? So I needed 4 more pages to get some genuineness?
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 588, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 562, Guillotina wrote:How is this evidence that I'm scum?!!
Ok I feel comfortable calling guillo scum here. This took a lot of courage as I will feel super bad if guillo is town here but I have a read on him that im approximately 99.99% sure is right. Its the DK tell. If they aren't acting arrogant as hell and radiating hardcore "its my birthday everyday" energy, they're scum. If they are calmly trying to explain things and actually feeling reasonable and nice(for them), they are just scum.

Guillo is definitely more toned down than DK is in the birthday party energy but I think its the same tell honestly.

Im a bit overconfident about this but this is one of the tells that has actually worked for me in the past - I caught scum!DK really really fast in student council.

My soul reads ..... tbh are generally absolute shit. But there are certain tells that have worked for me. I think there are certain people/pstyles that are just easier for me to soul read. I dont know why but I do think that I feel good saying guillo is scum here.

I'll be retracting my mastina SR because that didnt feel like scum theatre to me + I think mastina should be able to start obvtowning soon enough if she's town.

-noraaaaaabearrrrrrrrrrrr
In post 964, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 963, Guillotina wrote:I am having second thoughts about the hydra that put them right bellow you.

Upon looking into their ISO they have never explained their town read on SB and their scum read on you, which is weird because they have given detailed reads about other people. Also town!nora would know this is my town game but for weird reasons she scum reads me, im ok with no free town reads but when i show obvious signs that im town and she fails to notice them, but clears superbowl based on fear from past games, then i see a problem.
-_________________________-
I sincerely hope you flip scum cuz ur not acting like town!you at all.
Again, im going to say it one more time, its the DK tell. If they aren't been absolutely difficult and obtuse, they aren't town.
I caught DK in student council with this tell and im fairly certain I caught you here with this same tell.
In other words, you are being too nice and trying way too hard to make us like you. You are so much more toned down than town!you.
Idc that ur taking ur TR on me back cuz it always looks bad TRing someone that SRs you hard and you aren't exactly playing against ur own wincon so I have no complaints.

-tsutsu
In post 974, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 969, Guillotina wrote:I also have reasons to be less hostile and try to make it easy to get townread as opposed to the other games where i had nothing to lose. I'm important.
SCUM CLAIM.

When I accused DK of this, they told me "Noraa have you ever considered character development" and I immediately replied "No"
You see if you were town, you wouldn't make up excuses and agree with my meta tell cuz you hold a green role pm and you know I am bullshitting.
But scum would be like "well the reason for that difference is _____"
Oil you are off the hook. I want to secure guillo a VIP spot in the arena.

VOTE: Guillotina

-tsutsu
In post 980, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 974, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 969, Guillotina wrote:I also have reasons to be less hostile and try to make it easy to get townread as opposed to the other games where i had nothing to lose. I'm important.
SCUM CLAIM.

When I accused DK of this, they told me "Noraa have you ever considered character development" and I immediately replied "No"
You see if you were town, you wouldn't make up excuses and agree with my meta tell cuz you hold a green role pm and you know I am bullshitting.
But scum would be like "well the reason for that difference is _____"
Oil you are off the hook. I want to secure guillo a VIP spot in the arena.

VOTE: Guillotina

-tsutsu

@EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS GAME.

I don't care if you ignore all of my posts but you cannot ignore this one. I am reaching extreme certainty levels just like I did with DK and these two play styles are VERY similar.

Listen to me. Super Bowl, Mastina, and Momrangal are people that WILL town up if town and should be obvtown by tomorrow if town. They are not urgent slots to sort but Guillo is caught scum.

Think about it. If you are town and someone is like "YOU ARE SCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUM BECAUSE BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHMETABLAHMETABLAHBLAH"
You're reply is gonna be like "fuck off bitch"
But when you are scum and you know she is obvtown and you want to switch that read around, you calmly tell her "yeah, ik im different but that's because blah"
TOWN NEVER AGREES TO THOSE META TELLS. NEVER.

DK's reply to me was "character development" Guillos reply is that he has a different less hostile approach to this game.

TOWN NEVER REPLIES LIKE THAT. N E V E R.
This definitely isn't completely accurate but for play styles that have the "im town, you peasants" energy as town, those will never admit there is anything even remotely scummy about them.

-nornor
In post 981, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 977, Guillotina wrote:
In post 970, Titus wrote:Guilltonia is another anon alt, great.
No. Im not an alt. Funny thing everyone has said that when they meet me.
In one game i was scumread because i seemed to experienced for a noob. I'm a noob here but i've been playing this for almost two decades.
He's avoiding me. This is crucial. The moment someone starts tunneling a play style like this, if they are town, they will constantly refute.

But as scum, they are more cautious.

I got into a huge mess with guillo in Yellowstone cuz he kept replying to absolutely everything I said. He would prioritize my posts and replies to them because he WANTED TO WIN THAT FIGHT.

THIS IS NOT TOWN GUILLO.

-nornor
In post 982, kookiemonster wrote:I found him extremely arrogant and annoying in Yellowstone. I got pedited like twenty times each time I posted.

This is NOT town guillo and I say this with 100% certainty.

-norbearbear
In post 985, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 983, Guillotina wrote:I'm town and replied like that! There you are wrong! Like you are wrong town reading superbowl for shitty reasons!

Did i hit a nerve? Are you and superbowl partners?

I WILL NEVER GET YEETED
Ig last thing before I chillax.
This reply is super weak. Town him doesn't do this.

-nornorcaughtscum!!!!
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Batsunami »

This is, again one of my tells that has worked. I misused it on BM because he doesn't radiate "its my bday party everyday" energy. But this tell is a strong one. There is lots of background info to it.

As compared to Aristo who tried to meta me after like 1 game with me. This is very very different in that
1) I have played like 5 games with BM
2) this is a tell that I have had loads of success with

Aristo's case was
1) I have played one game with Noraa
2) this is a meta tell that I have never even tried using before

You come tell me why I was made at Aristo in that game.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Batsunami »

*mad
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Batsunami »

Sure my confidence on BM was wrong. But there are actually very strong reasons to my confidence.

Aristo's incorrect meta'ing of me and my incorrect meta'ing of BM are entirely incomparable.

Lol I got bored waiting for gamma to hurry up and tell me why he was wrong.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:36 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Nancy what do you and the townslots think about Clidd?
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:42 am

Post by olaf »

i think he's performative and too over the top
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:50 am

Post by olaf »

In post 3317, clidd wrote:The dissonance of opinions about me between Pyro and Olaf is making me think that the slot is town.
why does that suggest town?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Fey »

Sheesh... ^^; There's a lot going on here to unpack, and not even just... playing mafia.

I feel I've stagnated in my reads so there hasn't been much that I can say personally, after the Battle Mage flip being incorrect I was going to re-adjust but in general I feel I'm okay with my townreads and my scumreads are decent enough to flip through right now. I should probably see if W+P has posted anything that makes me feel better about them, I've been skimming and I did like the interactions map even if I don't think it was useful? Like, I enjoyed it but it was the peak of busywork because it's no big deal to just post towards a person as a stump and I was disappointed that they only did that step and not trying to actually solve from the information they gathered.

Oh, that's the term! IIoA! It's that to the max.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:51 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

I was thinking he was trying to hard to get me to scumread Saudade when I was trying to get an honest read out of him.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3323, Titus wrote:UNVOTE:

One week to go. Will everyone be caught up by then?
I will
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Fey »

Batsunami, I think that of the pool of SRs you have, or at least Noraa-head, you're wrong on at least Olaf; I don't get why you were scumreading Pyro in the first place and I can't figure out what you're basing that read on? From the previous interactions with Pyro, I found that throughout the game the slot has had natural progressions and it doesn't feel like there's any scum motivation in it, I guess? I've had a lot of the same thoughts as that slot over an extended period of time which... you think I'm town, right? I think you should trust me on this read.

Clidd I've went back and forth on for a while. I didn't like that he was in the vig pool (at least I think he was?) for a while, but my impressions of Clidd offer me a different perspective of his play. It's unfair to expect him to go all out all the time, but without him hitting those benchmarks I find him a more closed-off person to read. That, and his reads this game seem really weird too, like... bad. Bad in the sense they run counter to mine, and I have a good amount of confidence right now in my own.

Toogeloo is also... not really in the picture for me. He is a possibility of being picked as scum, I think, but I don't really know if I would bother flipping this right now? I skimmed him just now actually, he's got one of the shorter isos which makes me happy and... yeah, I don't think he's scum right now. You should look elsewhere, in my opinion, at least for now.

Sorry if this is mean, but I just don't think your reads are doing so hot this game. ^^; You have a lot of confidence in them but that confidence so far hasn't gotten us very far and you're the loudest voice in this game with almost 600 posts. If you're town, you're not accomplishing a whole lot, and I'm sorry again if that's mean but you should stop trying to strongarm things as much. It's good you had a previous game that went well, but right now... yeah. It's a bit draining. If you're scum, you're doing all the things that you need to though which, good on you! But also stop it, lol.

(For what it's worth, I am fairly sure on you being town right now sans a few little paranoia pings that are lingering from early on, but... yeah.)
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 3346, Fey wrote:Batsunami, I think that of the pool of SRs you have, or at least Noraa-head, you're wrong on at least Olaf; I don't get why you were scumreading Pyro in the first place and I can't figure out what you're basing that read on? From the previous interactions with Pyro, I found that throughout the game the slot has had natural progressions and it doesn't feel like there's any scum motivation in it, I guess? I've had a lot of the same thoughts as that slot over an extended period of time which... you think I'm town, right? I think you should trust me on this read.
Morning and I love arguing about this but yeah I think he's scum. Morning disagrees.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Fey »

Do you trust me?

If you do, please don't focus on that. I don't think that slot is scum, and if the game is really dire we can visit it later but I think you're off course. Trust in me and Morning, please?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Fey »

I'd ask the same for Toogeloo, too, with the caveat that I am not as sure there as I am on Olaf.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”