Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3325, Batsunami wrote:Clidd and Toog faking a 1v1 is interesting.
Where did I try and 1v1 clidd?
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 3346, Fey wrote:Clidd I've went back and forth on for a while. I didn't like that he was in the vig pool (at least I think he was?) for a while, but my impressions of Clidd offer me a different perspective of his play. It's unfair to expect him to go all out all the time, but without him hitting those benchmarks I find him a more closed-off person to read. That, and his reads this game seem really weird too, like... bad. Bad in the sense they run counter to mine, and I have a good amount of confidence right now in my own.

Toogeloo is also... not really in the picture for me. He is a possibility of being picked as scum, I think, but I don't really know if I would bother flipping this right now? I skimmed him just now actually, he's got one of the shorter isos which makes me happy and... yeah, I don't think he's scum right now. You should look elsewhere, in my opinion, at least for now.

Sorry if this is mean, but I just don't think your reads are doing so hot this game. ^^; You have a lot of confidence in them but that confidence so far hasn't gotten us very far and you're the loudest voice in this game with almost 600 posts. If you're town, you're not accomplishing a whole lot, and I'm sorry again if that's mean but you should stop trying to strongarm things as much. It's good you had a previous game that went well, but right now... yeah. It's a bit draining. If you're scum, you're doing all the things that you need to though which, good on you! But also stop it, lol.
I'm not pushing my reads much. I'm more asking for Nancy's permission. And shutting down my reads just because you don't agree isn't exactly helpful given you didnt object a single time to the BM wagon.
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 3348, Fey wrote:Do you trust me?

If you do, please don't focus on that. I don't think that slot is scum, and if the game is really dire we can visit it later but I think you're off course. Trust in me and Morning, please?
I don't trust you. You called me scum when I was the most obvtown player....
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Fey »

I was on the Battle Mage wagon...? I had my own reasons for thinking he was scum.

I am saying, however, that your pushes thus far are rooted in a confidence that I don't think is beneficial to this game. And I am going to shut down reads that I think will harm town.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Fey »

Spoiler:
In post 3139, Batsunami wrote:
Town
(from most towny to least towny):
Me and Morning - this is a consensus read and I don't think I need to explain anything. We didn't even get an IC role pm but we're basically an IC at this point.
Saudade - Sausage said a lot of things that sounds so terribly dumb that I think he's just town tbh. Along with my opinion that Titus would not pick him, I don't think he rolled scum. It just seems so unlikely given how ready to charge at everyone he was. He is known for lurking like hell and his scum game is not strong(imo) and overall nearly half this plist is more likely to be chosen than him.
ItalianoVD - Italiano is actually very null for me. Sometimes I find him scummy. Sometimes I find him towny. Other times I'm like "Italiano is in the game?" I don't have an opinion on him however Morning has assured me a couple times that he is probably town so he is here.
Fey - knowing who she is is the key to realizing she is town. This is meta that I can't really reveal for alt preservation reasons but many people have said she's towny aside from that anyways so whatever it doesn't matter. The reason why she isnt even higher than a read that I am null on is because I feel like she disappeared from the thread recently and that's a bit weird.
War and Peace - this would be higher going by my personal rankings but which everyone calling them scum, I'm like a little paranoid now so they got dropped a bit. This way if they ever flip scum I can be like AHAHA they were my weakest TR so uhhhh ummm yeah! Why are they town you ask. Tbh I don't know how much I think they're town. It's more that I think their pushers are scum. This whole wagon reminds me a lot of the Ircher wagon in PookyvFlava. It feels like no one is upset with it and there are barely any defenders. I struggle a little bit with this read because Ircher really does feel scummy to me(and was one of my first SRs) but tbh this might just be another pstyle clash which I have a lot of. Lack of Samantha is also like + town points. Sam loves spamming and is very capable of manipulating a whole game of people as scum and I'd think she'd want to be more present here.

Null
(most towny to most scummy):
Red Eye Knights - who is this? have they been replaced? who's the replacement?
Sherlock and Watson - This would be a TR but then Penguin started talking and he annoys me so they can just sit at the top of the nulls.
5uffering - This alt is pretty damn scummy imo. So scummy that im worried im tunneled. I have zero idea who the main is and all I know is that this person has weird asf reads that I never agree with yay.
Starcrossed - meh. I'm not sure what else to say. Pooky's scummy as fuck. Kanna is eh. I don't really know what to think. I want to just slide them into the scum pile but that piles a bit too big currently.
Morty and Rick - ok I don't know if Morty is mastina but if morty is mastina, this slot is actually probably like my strongest SR. Morty is saying a shitload of not mastina sounding things. Like legitimately I could not for the life of me remember who morty was even tho I knew mastina was in the game because this head feels so fucking different. If that is mastina, kill this with fire.

Scum
(from least scummy to most scummy):
Gamma Emerald - I don't really have too many reasons. Some posts pinged me and I find gamma scummy but I've gotten to a point in my mafia career where I've realized that there hasn't been a single game where I didnt find gamma scummy as hell which is why im hesitating even putting him in my scum pile even tho I SR so strongly because I literally always SR him strongly so I have no idea what to do.
SaraharaS - uhhhh they had like two posts and both of them sounded fake as hell. I no like.
Toogeloo - this doesn't feel like the panda that I know. starting from the first post, everything felt off. He feels like he's mimicking his town games and not actually playing one.
Dunnstral - I still do not know how to articulate this SR. I am really unsure of how to but it has faded a little since a while ago. Dunn's recent posts have been null pinging me.
Pyro - can't shake the feeling that this is scum. it seems to me like Pyro gave his blessings to basically all of the LHF wagons on day 1 and his wavering around the BM wagon was just so weird in hindsight. But Morning thinks he's town and its tripping me up.
Clidd - nah this isnt town clidd. no way. none of his posts are towny enough to be town clidd. legit none. Anyone else I would excuse but clidd is know for his monstrous obvtown solving. This scummy bull is not it.

After going through my reasons, I would reorder the list like this:
Town:

Me and morning
Sausage
Fey
War and Peace
Italiano

Null:

Red Eye Knights
Sherlock and Watson
5uffering
Starcrossed
Morty and Rick(this moves straight to the very bottom if morty is mastina)

Scum:

Gamma Emerald
Dunnstral
SaraharaS
Pyro
Toog
Clidd

Scum team looks like
Morty and Rick/clidd/Toog/____ if Mastina is Morty
If mastina is not Morty,
Scum team looks more like
Toog/clidd/Pyro/____

You do trust me though...?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Like clidd came out of nowhere and voted me, while all I said is that clidd seems to be where people want to focus right now while my thoughts were on other people.

When you're constantly skimming through content, there are certain players you end up forgetting about because they aren't as present in the walls of text. clidd was just someone I forgot about. Red Eye Knight too lol.
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:12 am

Post by olaf »

batsunami if you think 3 people are scum and then they start voting each other as is the case with clidd toogeloo and i
you shouldn't try to fit conclusions to us still being scum and why that means we're bussing or faking 1v1s
you should reconsider your reads and realise that's unlikely
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3358, olaf wrote:batsunami if you think 3 people are scum and then they start voting each other as is the case with clidd toogeloo and i
you shouldn't try to fit conclusions to us still being scum and why that means we're bussing or faking 1v1s
Why do people keep including me in this threesome of people voting each other?
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:15 am

Post by olaf »

wow if you want out you should've just said toogeloo
i thought we had soemthing
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Fey »

I think it's just because of that specific set of scumreads that Batsunami has?
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 3356, Fey wrote:You do trust me though...?
You're like directly contradicting yourself.
I think ur town =/= I trust you.
just like you think I'm town but you don't trust me.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3351, olaf wrote:Fey you are amazing
please light me up and throw me into an active volcano
Can you be anymore great?! :lol:
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Fey »

In post 3362, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3356, Fey wrote:You do trust me though...?
You're like directly contradicting yourself.
I think ur town =/= I trust you.
just like you think I'm town but you don't trust me.
Well, regardless. You should tone yourself down, if only for the sake of the gamestate not being drowned out. Or just trust your other hydra head.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 3358, olaf wrote:batsunami if you think 3 people are scum and then they start voting each other as is the case with clidd toogeloo and i
If clidd flips scum, you can be town but that's about as far as my reads will change.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

I don't like how uneasy olaf's posting on this page is making me...

Fey stop being scummy plz

-S
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:20 am

Post by olaf »

lol
sherlock please
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:20 am

Can't decide if clidd is goon already being bussed or the town that scum want to push to disrupt the town narrative
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Fey »

In post 3366, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I don't like how uneasy olaf's posting on this page is making me...

Fey stop being scummy plz

-S
If you think I am scummy for trying to dissuade someone from having what I perceive to be incorrect reads, rather than pushing on them for them in an effort to actually help town, then I don't really know how else to explain that you're having a bad take.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:21 am

Sorry snowman but this makes my skin crawl :P
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:22 am

Post by 5uffering »

I don't feel like there's much of a narrative here. The only thing that would come close to it is that someone used their ability to skip the night as a squeeze and now you're seeing the repercussions of people who didn't have time to think about their reads.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:22 am

I think it's scummy to take a very political readslist and then insist on being trusted. I do still think you're town, you're just being scummy town rn
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:22 am

Post by olaf »

i'm giving some legit advice
that isn't even ai
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:23 am

Post by olaf »

starting from the conclusion someone or certain people are scum and then trying to find reasons to fit that conclusion is always a bad idea

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”