Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

That graphic is pretty damn impressive. I also find it to be incredibly scummy.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by 5uffering »

Oh you mean Gamma's play right? I'm glad you finally agree.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

this is some very impressive scum theater
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by 5uffering »

Can't wait until Gamma posts something similar to me.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

are you telling him in the scum PT to put some emotion into the theater so it looks toxic and not S/S?

cuz if you flip scum here, gamma should also be scum cuz I can't see town gamma reacting this calmly to you lol.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3551, 5uffering wrote:Oh you mean Gamma's play right? I'm glad you finally agree.
If you are actually town here with that last post, I’ll be seriously shocked.

VOTE: 5uffering
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by 5uffering »

That's of his own choice. He can't help being so scummy.

Also. I'd tell you that you'll eat your words when I flip green but unfortunately this just isn't the game where you care about that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3552, Starcrossed wrote:this is some very impressive scum theater
Possibly. I think it’s either SvT or SvS but I seriously can’t see this slot flipping town here. Holy fuck! :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 3556, 5uffering wrote:That's of his own choice. He can't help being so scummy.

Also. I'd tell you that you'll eat your words when I flip green but unfortunately this just isn't the game where you care about that.
um I'm green too so if we're wrong we're both wrong ^^
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by 5uffering »

You're about to be in a world of hurt then.

It's alright. I still have faith, even if you're convinced for all the wrong reasons.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: 5uffering
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by 5uffering »

In post 3558, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 3556, 5uffering wrote:That's of his own choice. He can't help being so scummy.

um I'm green too so if we're wrong we're both wrong ^^
I just feel that so very little this game. It happens.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

So are we finally getting a real wagon today?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by 5uffering »

Yes Titus. You must be jovial.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why wouldn’t I care about that? And dude, I’ve seen both your scum and town meta. I’ve seen how you react when pushed as town and it didn’t look anything like this. That graphic post was probably one of the scummiest posts I’ve ever seen and it’s ridiculously over the top irrespective of Gamma’s alignment.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by 5uffering »

You don't see the forest for the trees. I'm having fun trying to less conventional ways to explain my reads. If you think that's scummy then it will just have to be.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by 5uffering »

Also that was to Pooky?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night my sweet playthings.

P.S. I am sheeping Nancy because I want this game to move.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by 5uffering »

I want you to really rethink the way you perceive motivations if you flip me. I'm not trying to speak down to you either. Nobody plays this game as if it were black and white. Sometimes there are things that don't really make sense. We can have negative reactions. Sometimes things seem really good too. I think that's your hubris. If something feels bad then it's bad. If it's good then must be good.

Instead of assuming that your first response to something must mean it's the truth, try to find out why you feel that way. That's what makes the game more dynamic and more interesting.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3554, Starcrossed wrote:are you telling him in the scum PT to put some emotion into the theater so it looks toxic and not S/S?

cuz if you flip scum here, gamma should also be scum cuz I can't see town gamma reacting this calmly to you lol.
Gamma could still be town but yeah his reaction should be very informative.

The reason I think you’re scum here 5uffering is that Gamma’s play here doesn’t warrant thar graphic based off of play. It read to me more like I want to bury Gamma graphic than I actually gaf about sorting them but scum theatre is definitely not out of the realm of possibility. It’s usually Gamma who would usually be the one to be bussed in that case,

I wanted vote W & P over you but I just don’t see this as town!you here. I think I may actually possibly have this game solved.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by 5uffering »

People learn. You can't hold them accountable to your meta forever. The behavior Gamma displays could be represented in others as well, and I'd probably scumread them all the same.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by 5uffering »

I can be wrong too. I've been pacing in my head about this and I cannot really latch onto why you townread Gamma.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3568, 5uffering wrote:I want you to really rethink the way you perceive motivations if you flip me. I'm not trying to speak down to you either. Nobody plays this game as if it were black and white. Sometimes there are things that don't really make sense. We can have negative reactions. Sometimes things seem really good too. I think that's your hubris. If something feels bad then it's bad. If it's good then must be good.

Instead of assuming that your first response to something must mean it's the truth, try to find out why you feel that way. That's what makes the game more dynamic and more interesting.
I’ve seen how differently you react when pushed as town and this excessive kind of AtE is a scumtell for you based on my experience but even if I had no clue who you are, your posting especially wrt to Gamma has been really scummy.

That graphic was just really so way over the top based off of Gamma’s play but S & W did question Gamma not voting you, so I’m now wondering if Pooky could possibly be onto something?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by 5uffering »

Being convinced of a solve on D2 without a scumflip is pretty dangerous. I'm not anywhere close to a solve, I just have two leads I want to push but if you flip me I never get to see those through.
I’ve seen how differently you react when pushed as town and this excessive kind of AtE is a scumtell for you based on my experience b
I change too you know. Or like. Want to try new things. Want to play differently. That's why I alt. Not to get badgered on my identity but have less agency in the way I'm supposed to act. You scumread me here because you're still trying to hold on what you think I'd be doing, but the answer is right here in front of you.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3571, 5uffering wrote:I can be wrong too. I've been pacing in my head about this and I cannot really latch onto why you townread Gamma.
You put that much effort into making that graphic, now you’re suddenly walking back that read - right after Pooky suggested it could possibly be scum theatre? That is like the most bizarre sudden inexplicable walking back of a read I’ve ever seen.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”