Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3600, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3588, Noraa wrote:You know what? Lets just kill 5uffering today. Nancy you are so certain this flips scum yeah?
When this flips town, you are even with me and my opinion is just as important are yours albeit more but ur a stump so we're even. Because you're about to kill a vanilla cop and all I killed was a VT.
We are about to be even just wait.
I haven't even read up yet but I have to say that the fact that we are running up a vanilla cop claim on day 2 is like not ok especially given we didnt even get a night 1.
I dont know if suffering is scum and I have had pings there but I believe that this is 100% not the optimal lim today and has a decent possibility of flipping town.
In post 3589, Noraa wrote:If this flips town, we are listening to me tomorrow and flashwagoning clidd. That boi is scum just watch.

NO, please stop with this. It’s antitown to undermine me like this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3603, Batsunami wrote:Red Eye knights officially moved to scum pool btw. That post was horrible and lack of Akarin is weird. I've heard Akarin loves being town. With so much content, they should be here if town right?
It’s horrible and “scummy” that Ari is defending my rightful position as town stump and objecting to you trying to usurp me, how exactly? :shifty:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3606, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3604, Titus wrote:Looks like this will be an interesting EoD and we need a VC.

Also, play nice. I'll be busy on and off today.
No if I'm going to get blamed in such a horrible way, I will not be nice.
I can blame myself but it is not right for others to blame me like that.
There is absolutely nothing scummy about Ari defending me. Disagreeing with you trying to undermine ISN’T scummy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3608, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3514, Gamma Emerald wrote:The issue is I can’t recall anything Akarin has done recently
I like this from Gamma.
So Ari defending you from trying to usurp me as town stump suddenly makes him your #1 sr? If you’re trying to get on my bad side here, just keep it up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3678, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3608, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3514, Gamma Emerald wrote:The issue is I can’t recall anything Akarin has done recently
I like this from Gamma.
So Ari defending me from you from trying to usurp me as town stump suddenly makes him your #1 sr? If you’re trying to get on my bad side here, just keep it up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3603, Batsunami wrote:Red Eye knights officially moved to scum pool btw. That post was horrible and lack of Akarin is weird. I've heard Akarin loves being town. With so much content, they should be here if town right?
Akarin could be busy.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3613, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3606, Batsunami wrote:I can blame myself but it is not right for others to blame me like that.
Everyone who voted for Battle Mage doesn't have the moral authority to say anything to Bat and we should just stop bringing it up, especially you Nancy as I feel it just keeps it going. It's done and over!
I haven’t even mentioned that recently. Please do not tell me what to do thanks.

Wtf “especially me”? I didn’t even want that wagon and had he not replaced out, I would have hard vetoed it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3623, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3620, Red Eye Knights wrote:I don't see how you are claiming pseudo-conftown at this point but I may have missed it.
I claim
secret second town stump

there you happy now?
I hard debunk that claim, especially since you are going out of your way to undermine me and you are sr a slot for taking issue with that. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3634, Fey wrote:I'd say your reads were bad/wrong as town because if they're wrong, they're hindering us. Reading me based off of a comment asking you to tone it down/put some faith in my reads (as people did to some degree for you yesterday; I am aware you are not the sole cause of the BM wagon, but you should recognize that you played a part in it) is a really dumb thing to make you paranoid.

And, given you know my identity, you should know I am sincere in not being malicious on this.

That being said, I'm probably just not going to be here most of this dayphase, and will vote wherever Nancy wants. This game quickly became tiresome to engage with and I value my energy being put in places elsewhere. My reads haven't changed and I've said what I've said, really, etc.
<3 THIS is a townie attitude.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3635, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I was just thinking it'd be interesting to see a noraa stump game but tbh noraa feels like the stump of *this* game, nancy are you sure you didn't role swap?

I still feel good about my town akarin vibe earlier but it would be nice to just see more from her. And Ari there's something you can do that would help me read u but you only are townie if you do it unprompted

Personally I really don't townread the way suffering started being like... Just mean? Too gamma, and I don't want to set a precedent that being mean or upping ate will get townreads. Like the reads of saudade flipped because he went over a line and if reads change *for those reasons* we're gonna see scum like fake anger a lot. That sort of stuff is terrible for thread readability

Nancy do you still townread clidd?I

-S

The fact that you are seriously even asking me this question ought to tell you something, no?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3657, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3656, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3644, Fey wrote:And you know what?

I'm hardclaiming as night stopper, so you can stop with this stupid paranoia and realize you're off course. My god.
Night stopper, not rolestopper?

why did you skip night 1?
She probably thought the town prs would be all over the place after BM flipped town.
The flip and night skip happened at the same time, I believe

So it was a decision made before knowing bm's alignment
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3638, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3635, Sherlock and Watson wrote:was just thinking it'd be interesting to see a noraa stump game but tbh noraa feels like the stump of *this* game, nancy are you sure you didn't role swap?
I am a stump, dumbdumb.
I'm the secret second one.
If we have a secret 2nd one it isn’t YOU.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3641, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3634, Fey wrote:I'd say your reads were bad/wrong as town because if they're wrong, they're hindering us. Reading me based off of a comment asking you to tone it down/put some faith in my reads
Lol so you vote BM yesterday and don't say anything against the wagon but you think ur reads are better than mine. Do you really not see why I find fault with that?
Fey isn’t trying to undermine me here but you otoh are.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

This day is agony

there's a part of me that would vote Fey literally just for torturing us with this even feeling like she flips town

but I need to banish such thoughts. Nancy, is your decision made? This is getting stupid. Who are we flipping?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

You need a vig pool Nancy, if there is one.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I'm hardclaiming as night stopper, so you can stop with this stupid paranoia and realize you're off course. My god.
You really didn’t need to claim but I will give instructions on whom I think that should optimally be used on depending on the flip.

I may or may not also have a secret power I can use on you. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

Read the claim again Nancy

She didn't claim rolestopper, lmao that's what I read the first time too
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3690, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

You really didn’t need to claim but I will give instructions on whom I think that should optimally be used on depending on the flip.

I may or may not also have a secret power I can use on you. :wink:
Please don’t claim unless I specifically ask you to
and I had 0 intention of ever asking YOU to claim anything. You guys need to trust me a lot more please. No one including Noraa can push a wagon through on my strongest trs which obviously includes you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3691, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Read the claim again Nancy

She didn't claim rolestopper, lmao that's what I read the first time too
Oh but still, there was never any need for her to claim. She is obviously not a mason but she might as well be based on my confidence in reading her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3689, Titus wrote:You need a vig pool Nancy, if there is one.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3651, Fey wrote:It's not even just because of yesterday.

I'd think them wrong regardless of if you flipped scum D1.

Edit: In that case, you're playing to pander to your own emotional state rather than thinking objectively, and I can't really do anything about that except shrug and say cool.

Nancy, if you need me, feel free to ask anything; hopefully you'll put further stock into my reads.
You are my most confident tr in this entire game. If this game had a 2nd secret town stump which it obviously doesn’t, it would be you.

Yes please, I really want to hear your reads. You can be my honourary soul mason in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3659, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Tbh I thought 'skip n1' was one of totus's rules
Why would you think that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3665, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3516, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3507, 5uffering wrote:I never flip scum this game. I don't make these type of posts as scum either, because what indicates my townplay is that I care more about the right decision being made.

It cannot be right if it's made on me.
That’s far from reassuring however. Why couldn’t scum!you also make this kind of post? However your slot may be resolvable due to claim. I don’t see scum keeping around town!you very long due to claim because I’m assuming that scumteam has at least one goon and they’re not going to let you live very long if you’re telling us the truth.

See @PB, that’s why the reward/risk of asking suspicious slots to claim is helpful.

However, you need to do a lot more explaining beyond this is my town meta here.
Why is a mafia goon afraid of a vanilla cop?
You were in Pooky vs FL and did you forget that’s how Hectic caught scum!Bell?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3667, Dunnstral wrote:I think you might be confusing it with neapolitan
Wasn’t that Hectic’s role in Pooky v FL? Please explain it to me, thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3613, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3606, Batsunami wrote:I can blame myself but it is not right for others to blame me like that.
Everyone who voted for Battle Mage doesn't have the moral authority to say anything to Bat and we should just stop bringing it up, especially you Nancy as I feel it just keeps it going. It's done and over!
This post almost makes me want to switch my 5uffering vote to you. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”