Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3993, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3989, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3985, Titus wrote:*hugs to everyone*
@Titus, thoughts on 5uffering, Dunn, Gamma, Olaf, S & W, REK, R & M, Italiano, Sahara, Clidd?
Forgot Starcrossed and who else? Oh yeah, W & P.
They're awesome too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I wasn’t trying to derail, I was trying to actually re-rail tbh. If my attempts to foster a more positive atmosphere upset you then that’s not on me.
But I’m done arguing about this if you are.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:46 am

Post by 5uffering »

The only theater is the one you envision in your head. I'm sitting at a computer completely expressionless.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 3996, 5uffering wrote:I was more tilted that the reasoning for me to be scum was so barren in first place.
so caught for the wrong reasons scum? :3
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3998, Titus wrote:
@Titus, thoughts on 5uffering, Dunn, Gamma, Olaf, S & W, REK, R & M, Italiano, Sahara, Clidd?
Everyone is awesome. I love y'all.
Gee even Hectic gave reads last game, you’re no fun. *pouts*
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:46 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 3999, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3996, 5uffering wrote:You shouldn't feel bad if your read on me is that you just think I'm scum. I'm not gonna get pissed at you. I was never angry at that fact, I was more tilted that the reasoning for me to be scum was so barren in first place.
Why did you make that Gamma wheel?
I had a point to make? It was fun to make it.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:47 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 4003, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 3996, 5uffering wrote:I was more tilted that the reasoning for me to be scum was so barren in first place.
No, seemingly caught for the wrong reasons as town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4004, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3998, Titus wrote:
Everyone is awesome. I love y'all.
Gee even Hectic gave reads last game, you’re no fun. *pouts*
I'll give reads when the time is right. I need data to give reads. You know this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4001, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wasn’t trying to derail, I was trying to actually re-rail tbh. If my attempts to foster a more positive atmosphere upset you then that’s not on me.
No one really has any clue how much pressure the town stump is actually under. I actually feel for FL now.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4006, 5uffering wrote:
In post 4003, Starcrossed wrote:
No, seemingly caught for the wrong reasons as town.
What are your thoughts on people trying to ram this through when we have 5 days left? I’m extremely annoyed by that considering D 1 but rn, don’t know who’s a better wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4008, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4001, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wasn’t trying to derail, I was trying to actually re-rail tbh. If my attempts to foster a more positive atmosphere upset you then that’s not on me.
No one really has any clue how much pressure the town stump is actually under. I actually feel for FL now.
It's a really hard situation. I emphasize which is why I am going out of my way to promote thread health and enjoyment.

You really need to wrap up this day. Let people cool off. Return tomorrow with information even if it has Titus fuckery.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:51 am

Post by clidd »

In post 4002, 5uffering wrote:The only theater is the one you envision in your head. I'm sitting at a computer completely expressionless.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

I'm explicitly not saying who to eliminate (that's anti-scum), but a choice needs making (pro-enjoyment).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s a fair comment
But I want to be clear these are thoughts I’ve been bottling up for a little bit, it’s not just a concern within this one game
And I’m meaning well with what I’m saying, so being called cruel and such feels way out-of-turn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am

Post by 5uffering »

It's been a while. Like I said, I absolutely agree with S&W about padding the day out. I imagine there's a good chunk of exasperated town who don't want to go through the motions of getting another wagon going and would rather just confbias lim someone they had good enough reason to think is scum. GTH I would say that would be S&W, Pyro (before they unvoted), Tweetie, Morty and Rick.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:54 am

Post by 5uffering »

Olaf I meant.

Again don't know what Fey is doing. Lost track of Dunnstral as well.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:54 am

Post by clidd »

I still think 5suf is acting in a personal theater to project some kind of doubt on who is suspecting him.

But I respect if people want to take a break for now.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:55 am

Post by 5uffering »

That doesn't make those two scum however. I know that W&P wagged their finger and told me that I should stop commenting like people falling off was some great event, but that's his own misinterpretation. Activity isn't the absolute tell I'm looking for, it's what is doing with that activity and what comes of it. You can say a lot while not jamming the thread.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4010, Titus wrote:
In post 4008, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
It's a really hard situation. I emphasize which is why I am going out of my way to promote thread health and enjoyment.

You really need to wrap up this day. Let people cool off. Return tomorrow with information even if it has Titus fuckery.
I’m just upset because I’m trying to do my best to make the right call and I feel I keep getting shit on left and right for it because the very people I’m counting on to help me with this are actually going out of their way to make things unnecessarily more difficult then they need to be. I’m the town stump but so many people apparently think it’s okay to just disrespect me and push me around and it’s really not okay. :cry:

I miss Noraa because she can’t post cute bear gifs to comfort me anymore. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:57 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 4016, clidd wrote:I still think 5suf is acting in a personal theater to project some kind of doubt on who is suspecting him.

But I respect if people want to take a break for now.
You asked me to interact with your slot and my mental response was to not deal with it. If you take that as a personal affront then we'll sort it out later. If you take that as scummy then I don't think you really care to read what is actually going on.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Starcrossed »

i gotchu

one thing I remember from being town stump is to just relax a bit

not the end of the world if we miss :3
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:59 am

Post by 5uffering »

I'll be back later. Hopefully I gave you a few reasonable things to chew on. I don't mind recanting my reads and even making a legacy post if I have to if this is what you want.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4013, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s a fair comment
But I want to be clear these are thoughts I’ve been bottling up for a little bit, it’s not just a concern within this one game
And I’m meaning well with what I’m saying, so being called cruel and such feels way out-of-turn
You said that about me, so why do you think that’s okay? Do you not think that hurts me or what? Do you honestly think I’d seriously go out of my way to be mean to Noraa of all people? She’s hands down one of my favourite people on this site. *smdh*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

I think part of your difficulty Nancy is that you fail to perceive the role of a town stump and you're resisting the growth. The town are trying to manipulate you just as much as scum are. You should expect your early reads to be horrible and lean on your townreads. Yet, your townreads are the ones making this difficult. This suggests you don't know how to work with your townreads. Queen Nancy shouldn't be happening without evidence.

Really read Titus v Alisae over the night with only the knowledge that Spiffeh and gobbledygook are town (and the mason PT). Take advice from that.

For now, Queen Nancy rules Day 1. Let's hope President Nancy shows up Day 2, for all our sakes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4020, Starcrossed wrote:Image

i gotchu

one thing I remember from being town stump is to just relax a bit

not the end of the world if we miss :3
<3 <3 <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”