Micro 998 | The Binding of Isaac Mafia | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Sorry ydrasse, wasn't aware I needed to be urgent about something that frankly is completely beyond my control :P

Interesting how you interpret my post though :3 I'm by no means throwing shade on Hectic, he simply seems to wish to stay out of the splash zone for now. Knowing Hectic he'll make a lovely dive into the pool tomorrow.

That said, I am absolutely HOWLING that I am now scummy for
WANTING TO CONTROL THE SHOT
and
NOT WANTING TO CONTROL THE SHOT

*sniff sniff*

I do believe someone has bombed...
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Hectic »

I like madeline because she went from null reading me to realising she saw stuff she liked from me on the first 2 pages in a following post, more likely to be an underlying thought process there. Also, I think she's a little more cautious as scum.

Flea, who would you like to SHOOT with the SHOT

I'll do a double backflip into the pool
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:59 am

Make sure you clean up first, Im sure that smell is coming from up there.

I stand by Catboi, the vibes are wrong. I'll do an iso to confirm but theres where I stand atm.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

my issue w you flea is that... i’m getting the same weird vibes that i had towards you in silent star. and given that i’ve played a game with you now where you didn’t set them off (booneytunez), im a little perturbed given how you’re acting this sort of chaotic carefree way. which, i know you always embrace and say you’re doing but it feels a bit... put on? this game

and you’re misinterpreting me if you think i’d have some issue with your trying to control a shot; it’s more your disinterest in things that bothers me so if that part was @ me Shrug
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like, clearly it’s not entirely in your control but costello hasn’t said he isn’t going to listen to us so why not go for it?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 185, Flea The Magician wrote:Hectic seems to be as amused as I am by all this, has produced reads but I get a distance feel from him, Like I admit I'm sat poolside watching this unfold, Hectic feels more in the crowd seats.

I'm getting good vibes from Farkran, he feels like hes getting stuck in, not deep end level stuck in but kinda like testing the "DEEP WATER" line.

If I had to GTH a scumread rn I'd probably say Im leaning more towards catboi rn. The vibe is weird.
how am i supposed to interpret your hectic read too; like, it doesn’t say anything about his alignment. you make comments about farkran/catboi so what exactly does amusement and distance tell you?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 275, Flea The Magician wrote:Sorry ydrasse, wasn't aware I needed to be urgent about something that frankly is completely beyond my control :P

Interesting how you interpret my post though :3 I'm by no means throwing shade on Hectic, he simply seems to wish to stay out of the splash zone for now. Knowing Hectic he'll make a lovely dive into the pool tomorrow.

That said, I am absolutely HOWLING that I am now scummy for
WANTING TO CONTROL THE SHOT
and
NOT WANTING TO CONTROL THE SHOT

*sniff sniff*

I do believe someone has bombed...
also if this part about you being scummy for wanting to the shot was at me... show me where i said that? because my issue is your lack of initiative and not a presence of it; my issue with your reads specifically was what you were saying at the start of 185 versus your vote.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like i definitely think that post with the big bold letters is uhhhh. an overreaction, that you’re Howling and that moved over i think the first? scumread presented so far in a way thats meant to make anyone who thinks that feel silly which if you’re town isn’t a good move imo to get people to engage with you in “”good faith””
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay back to work
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Costello »

I really did not want to directly threaten anyone, nor do I want to policyshoot, but bugspray needs to actually play the game.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 267, Hectic wrote:
In post 254, Farkran wrote:Other than that i find myself agreeing with ydrasse more than i wanted to. What do you think about this, ydrasse? Should i be worried?
Why do you expect to Ydrasse a certain amount? Why ask this question?
I don't know ydrasse so the question was mostly rhetorical/aimed at getting a conversation going, but i like their answers so far. After a slow start she seems to be involved and willing to contribute with her own insight and questioning, so eh, either town or very good scum i'd say [cit.]

But yeah leaning town on her rn.

Let's talk about bugspray a bit though, since i feel i have overlooked his slot so far. My opinion of him is mostly based on , and because they sounded really sincere to me, i shared the same thoughts at the time (after i realized that costello was actually hammered and it wasn't just fake) and i think scum wouldn't have had the readiness to fake that kind of disappointment. That being said, the contribution to the gamestate isn't that great. Wouldn't shoot him as my first option rn anyways.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:37 am

OK jokes aside now thats 3 for 3 people are pulling me for bad faith shenanigans? I am literally just doing me and being being the mass of chaos I am... :(

I'll be blunt yeah I've been pushing the persona a bit recently, I'm back on my wappy pain meds and currently have a broken finger (dont fight inanimate objects, they fight back and dont play fair!)

Amusment tells me theres interest in the game and whats going on, distant in this case being as though they're trying to get a good look at whats going on, they're in the building unlike bugspray who is basically still asleep at home.

Null leaning town on hectic, basically. The vibe is good.

Spoiler: You want the shot! BAD FLEA!
In post 177, Farkran wrote:I should iso them more, but based on just these two it seems that ydrasse is genuinely disappointed whereas flea looks like interested in learning/directing costillo's power. Maybe?

Spoiler: Y U NO want to leash the shot? BAD FLEA!
In post 258, Ydrasse wrote: fae’s overall lack of urgency despite us having a small deadline for twilight and self-admittedly being like nah, i’m just here for the ride right now, doesn’t feel good to me at all. i dislike a ton as well, weird shade on one person and then a vote on another; the issue i have with the shade flea threw down is that it’s... self aware and hypocritical but still trying to position another person as worse off.

maybe i’m being too harsh on flea not pushing things forward but a 2 day time limit would make me want to like... do things. it’s stressful lmao, and fae doesn’t even seem bothered by the chance of getting killed. it just feels incoherent when i compare it to the game we’re playing rn
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:39 am

Post by catboi »

In post 285, Farkran wrote:Let's talk about bugspray a bit though, since i feel i have overlooked his slot so far. My opinion of him is mostly based on 44, 49 and 55 because they sounded really sincere to me, i shared the same thoughts at the time (after i realized that costello was actually hammered and it wasn't just fake) and i think scum wouldn't have had the readiness to fake that kind of disappointment. That being said, the contribution to the gamestate isn't that great. Wouldn't shoot him as my first option rn anyways.
*them

Recall someone saying something about bugspray being a space cadet as town, that feels like a meh shot right now
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 285, Farkran wrote:Let's talk about bugspray a bit though, since i feel i have overlooked his slot so far. My opinion of him is mostly based on , and because they sounded really sincere to me, i shared the same thoughts at the time (after i realized that costello was actually hammered and it wasn't just fake) and i think scum wouldn't have had the readiness to fake that kind of disappointment. That being said, the contribution to the gamestate isn't that great. Wouldn't shoot him as my first option rn anyways.
You read it as disappointment? I just read it as surprise/shock which could come from either alignment
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 288, Hectic wrote:
In post 285, Farkran wrote:Let's talk about bugspray a bit though, since i feel i have overlooked his slot so far. My opinion of him is mostly based on , and because they sounded really sincere to me, i shared the same thoughts at the time (after i realized that costello was actually hammered and it wasn't just fake) and i think scum wouldn't have had the readiness to fake that kind of disappointment. That being said, the contribution to the gamestate isn't that great. Wouldn't shoot him as my first option rn anyways.
You read it as disappointment? I just read it as surprise/shock which could come from either alignment
Wouldn't you be happy, or at least laughing, if we assume that town just hammered themselves for no apparent reason? And then of course you try to fake that off, but i think the resulting posts would be less emotional than bugspray did, rather than give the perception of either disappointment or shock
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 286, Flea The Magician wrote:OK jokes aside now thats 3 for 3 people are pulling me for bad faith shenanigans? I am literally just doing me and being being the mass of chaos I am... :(
I feel this. I hate when people call me out for having fun or messing around, and try and link it to some sort of scum agenda

I'll ISO you again after I check out Gamma
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

flea, it’s because of silent star 3 where my paranoia in part came from how you presented yourself that game and... it turned out correct, so, it’s a bit harder to move past that. inherently i have no problem with people having fun/messing around and i do too often! but this game specifically it feels less real than where i’ve seen otherwise.

fwiw don’t feel pressured to act a certain way or think you Have to be a beacon of chaos? like if you’re not feeling it don’t force yourself since i know that shit sucks
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Costello »

I feel pretty good about both Flea and Ydrasse.

cat isn't ~hard town~ by any means but in general I feel good about the slot.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 212, Gamma Emerald wrote:Farkran feels rather flat this game. I only played with him once but I don’t recall him being that way in that game, so I think it’s scum-indicative.
In post 215, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 212, Gamma Emerald wrote:Farkran feels rather flat this game. I only played with him once but I don’t recall him being that way in that game, so I think it’s scum-indicative.
To be clear Farkran was town in that other game
In post 217, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hold up I need to rethink that
I remembered the wrong game
In post 218, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay my only Farkran experience was a scum game in a Vote For Town-esque setup
In post 219, Gamma Emerald wrote:(Both of us were scum in it, tbc)
In post 220, Gamma Emerald wrote:I do think his play in that game feels a bit similar to this
So the read stays
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:viewtopic.php?f=54&t=81516
There’s also another game we played I located while grabbing that one
Idr what farkran was but I was town in it
In post 223, Gamma Emerald wrote:Farkran was town in that one
His play looks way different just checking how the first two posts read
This sequence is wild lol
The way Gamma continues to scumread Farkran via meta even after realising his alignment was the opposite of what he assumed is funny. I think scum are more likely to reconsider and do a simple "oh, he was actually scum in that game. this means the difference indicates town" rather than find another reason to find the difference scummy

Gamma, link the game you're talking about in pls
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

oh hectic, how has madeline not been cautious this game? the wagon from early on?

i don’t think it’s fair to say she’s been cautious when... no one really expects the wagon like that to actually result in something, perhaps moreso in this player list? or are there other reasons?

she didn’t explain the thought process behind her read on you so i can’t comment if there is one or not but... idk!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:03 am

Post by catboi »

In post 292, Costello wrote:I feel pretty good about both Flea and Ydrasse.

cat isn't ~hard town~ by any means but in general I feel good about the slot.
I'd rather be soft fuzzy town nya
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Costello »

cat FWIW I appreciate you doing your best to help me out by driving content, even if you are doing it just in the hopes that I don't shoot you.

He's a battered old bird
And he's living up there
There's a place where time stands still

You're definitely a battered old bird who's had to put up with my shit all day, and the game has definitely stood still at times, so I appreciate you not just tearing into me for being a moron all day.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Costello »

In post 293, Hectic wrote:This sequence is wild lol
The way Gamma continues to scumread Farkran via meta even after realising his alignment was the opposite of what he assumed is funny. I think scum are more likely to reconsider and do a simple "oh, he was actually scum in that game. this means the difference indicates town" rather than find another reason to find the difference scummy
I found it really ?_? and the fact that he was apparently both checking the thread and reading that game simultaneously, but couldn't immediately link it, concerned me quite a bit.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 179, Not Chara wrote:
I've been playing Isaac again, on PS4. It's hard to pick a favourite character, but it's easy to pick the one I hate the most.

Fuck Keeper. Any pro-Keeper posts will be grounds for modkill. I couldn't write flavour this morning because I was too busy constructing a Keeper effigy to burn.

The
Special Twilight
will end in (expired on 2021-02-23 16:52:57).
just a reminder :<
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 294, Ydrasse wrote:oh hectic, how has madeline not been cautious this game? the wagon from early on?

i don’t think it’s fair to say she’s been cautious when... no one really expects the wagon like that to actually result in something, perhaps moreso in this player list? or are there other reasons?

she didn’t explain the thought process behind her read on you so i can’t comment if there is one or not but... idk!
I was more reading into her talking to Costello about playing suboptimally while he has the shot

Now that I look back at it though, is actually weirdly looking for that interaction. It's possible scum!her realises it's a way to look like she's unafraid of being shot, so goes looking for an conversation to critique Costello for his play with that little comment

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”