Not Voting (2)-
Amélie, geraintm

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2021-03-06 20:00:00)
- Mar 3rd 20:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Da Dude »

In post 290, HypoSoc wrote:So, just a quick sanity check.

As far as I can tell, claiming D4 Innocent Child is not a good move for scum. Unless they have good reason to believe they could secure their victory before then, it just means that, should they be lying, they are guaranteeing their elimination on day 4. Even if they manage to throw everyone off for a few actions, it's not like they would be faking cop, so the damage they could do from everyone assuming they are town is limited.

Playing Devil's advocate for myself, why would scum choose to do that? The only reasons I could think of is if they were trying to Doctor bait. Perhaps a Reflexive Watcher Scum (or a Scum with a Watcher partner) might claim IC if they felt finding a doctor was worth sacrificing themselves... which seems like a really bad trade to me. Also, it feels like a super specific circumstance.

As for why Town might lie about it, it would be trying to NK bait... because they are a bulletproof reflexive watcher or a paranoid gun owner? That also feels like a stretch, if slightly less of one, since those trades would be worth it.

So, my conclusion is that April is Town, even if they are lying about being a D4 IC (which I think is unlikely). Like, if they had claimed to be a Day 6 Innocent Child, I would be insanely suspicious, but for Day 4... It feels like they are trying to turn their time locked IC status into an effective IC role.

Is there anything wrong with my analysis? If not, I'm prepared to treat April as effectively an Innocent Child unless/until it is officially proven.

If all of this is super obvious to everyone, I apologize. I'm mostly working through my own thoughts here.
I...I want to, like, townread this effort, but something...about HypoSoc suggests they are rather wordy as both alignments. I'm not really able to read through this post currently and, uh, break it down to the concepts or whatever. Can someone help me understand what this post is really saying?
“That’s just like, your opinion, man.”
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Da Dude »

In post 313, Amélie wrote:
Spoiler:
A couple posts caught my attention in RVS which is a couple more than normal so I decided I'd include a section for RVS.
In post 4, MiniMegabyte wrote:14 days gives us plenty of time I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where the first day has been 14 days long
I don't see why you choose to mention this. I did not notice this personally but I don't think it's anything too worthy of noting.
In post 7, AliceK wrote:
In post 4, MiniMegabyte wrote:14 days gives us plenty of time I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where the first day has been 14 days long
That's a lot of time indeed. Let's hope we will manage to eliminate Mafia.
VOTE: bugspray
Out of all the votes on bugspray, this is my least favorite because it feels overly self conscious.
In post 8, Gretchen wrote:heeeeey lmao VOTE: AliceK. why do you think mini pointed out the deadline being long Alice?
I like this vote.
In post 24, bugspray wrote:what are your thoughts on
I saw this post caught people's attention but it's actually one of the most towny things I've seen bugspray do so I think bugspray is probably town.
In post 53, Entrapta wrote:To be clear that replace was 100% nai and had nothing to do with this game, pretty sure

Heeyyy clidd !
I don't understand why you chose to say this. I'd ask what you are referencing but if it is against game rules, don't answer.
In post 55, clidd wrote:By the way, I hope you guys have noticed my predecessor's evidently town frustration.

I wouldn't mind getting some town points.
I think clidd is scummier then everyone else that I previously had problems with. This doesn't feel like something he would say.
In post 65, Gretchen wrote:mini you're so towny lmao. can you get a better pfp bc your current one is pretty maf which doesn't fit. it sounds like clidd repped in thinking art was town so uh, i'm gonna sheep his uninformed read before he repped in and figure he's town. easy.
I take back my townread on this slot for the vote. This conclusion is very strange. Artemia had three posts and I can't even remember what she said in either of the three. Clidd/Gretchen makes a lot of sense given that.
In post 79, Gretchen wrote:loves your eyes. so easy to lose myself in them...
Posts like this make me think Gretchen is even more scummy
In post 81, Entrapta wrote:Amelie's gonna come in here like "wtf is this shit that I signed up for"
Who are you? I am not happy with the amount of useless posts I see in this game.

Town: bugspray
Null: Entrapta, Minimegabyte
Scum: Clidd, Gretchen, AliceK
I tried to look through this post closely, didn't do well but from...from what I did see it seems pretty thoughtful. I think Amelie, can, uh, be like, town, for now.
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Da Dude »

In post 314, Gretchen wrote:
In post 302, RLotus wrote:
In post 301, Gretchen wrote:what's scummy lmao
Why did you vote da dude while talking to April? Did you think entrapta was scummy?
april's right and i think that's a maf-like rep. think she overreacted and used it as an excuse to get out of here, must really not like playing as maf LOL.
I'd say you're more right than you know, but I also think the fact you stumbled across something solid like that, uh, it's kind of a bad sign for you? Like, you just threw shit to see what sticks, and, uh, something stuck in the opposite direction?
I think entrapta, uh, tends to have a bit of thin skin just in general. That person is sensitive, man.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I'm tinfoilin' a Geraint, Amelie, Da Dude team right now, but i think it almost makes too much sense
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

yeah, ive seen that exact replacement from scumthem before, but i think it's possible from town still too, so replacement should just be considered NAI
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Da Dude »

In post 349, geraintm wrote:
In post 348, April Ludgate wrote:Although, that Idris Elba vote got some stank on it
i don't understand this?

i just realised my random vote was on the big wagonUNVOTE:
I feel like...like scum would try to act more clueless? Does anyone know, er...does anyone know if geraint is the type of person to feign ignorance as scum?
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

@Da dude - Gretchen, DGB, or Ydrasse, scummiest to towniest, can you rank them for me?
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 381, Da Dude wrote:
In post 349, geraintm wrote:
In post 348, April Ludgate wrote:Although, that Idris Elba vote got some stank on it
i don't understand this?

i just realised my random vote was on the big wagonUNVOTE:
I feel like...like scum would try to act more clueless? Does anyone know, er...does anyone know if geraint is the type of person to feign ignorance as scum?
nah, if he;'s scum he just doesn't understand it still
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Da Dude »

not exactly keeping good, uh, good track of amelie's thought process, but overall it seems to be towny
not a fan of april not seeing that currently, man.
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Da Dude »

In post 382, April Ludgate wrote:@Da dude - Gretchen, DGB, or Ydrasse, scummiest to towniest, can you rank them for me?
I don't really have strong impressions of DGB or yidrass but like, if I had to rank, uh, those three, I'd say it's something like
Gretchen, DGB, yidrass
HypoSoc
HypoSoc
Townie
HypoSoc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by HypoSoc »

In post 376, Da Dude wrote:I...I want to, like, townread this effort, but something...about HypoSoc suggests they are rather wordy as both alignments. I'm not really able to read through this post currently and, uh, break it down to the concepts or whatever. Can someone help me understand what this post is really saying?
The post is why I think claiming to be a Day 4 Innocent Child is a town move because:

a) It seems like a REALLY stupid move for scum to make
and
b) There are town reasons to claim it

So, I am saying I believe April is town.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 384, Da Dude wrote:not exactly keeping good, uh, good track of amelie's thought process, but overall it seems to be towny
not a fan of april not seeing that currently, man.

yeah, but im the one that pushed your slot, and the same one they went from town reading to scum reading on a whim of a dime, so if you can't see it, that's on you
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

i also never said I scum read her, I said I tinfoil'd that as a scum team, a tinfoil is when something is less likely, but could be happening
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

I will catch up ASAP but being in hospital and as sick as I am I can’t really concentrate but I should be going home tonight
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 354, Amélie wrote:In post 272, April Ludgate wrote:
Clidd-Entrapta-Gretchen have 2 scum in them, maybe im wrong with that, but never is there zero, i would say.

I dislike this so much.
You're doing virtually the same thing tho
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by RLotus »

Amelie's certainty about a scumteam is a little bit concerning. I'd have to know whether this is typical for her to really know if it's scummy tho. April has this sure of himself attitude that it does seem natural that he would be trying to put together teams off rip.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by RLotus »

My impression of the entrapta/Da Dude wagon is that it seems more likely that there are scum piling onto there prematurely, than it being a scum wagon with lots of townies on it. Town tend to be more deliberating than to impulsively jump onto a wagon like that. And, with who I perceive to be a strong/widely townread towny (April) starting the momentum and even saying he'd be ok if the wagon went over, I think scum would be comfortable with piling onto a towny at this point.

Especially ydra who put it at e-1 after April expressed that he was ok with the elim going through. I mean people like DFG, gretchen, and geraintm don't look good from their vote either. Basically I think there is scum on that wagon.

I really can't see entrapta/Da Dude's alignment from their actions or tone or whatever. With the way I see how the wagon is happening, his spot in the game does seem towny.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

honestly, im down to flip dadude, i think entrapta would have claimed PR if they were PR there, and i think it's an overall high info flip
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 393, April Ludgate wrote:honestly, im down to flip dadude, i think entrapta would have claimed PR if they were PR there, and i think it's an overall high info flip
Why would he claim PR on like page 10 with like 3 votes
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Gretchen »

In post 378, Da Dude wrote:
In post 314, Gretchen wrote:
In post 302, RLotus wrote:
In post 301, Gretchen wrote:what's scummy lmao
Why did you vote da dude while talking to April? Did you think entrapta was scummy?
april's right and i think that's a maf-like rep. think she overreacted and used it as an excuse to get out of here, must really not like playing as maf LOL.
I'd say you're more right than you know, but I also think the fact you stumbled across something solid like that, uh, it's kind of a bad sign for you? Like, you just threw shit to see what sticks, and, uh, something stuck in the opposite direction?
I think entrapta, uh, tends to have a bit of thin skin just in general. That person is sensitive, man.
what are you even talking about here. i'm onto something but you're not maf? and you can see why i'd be onto something but it's a bad sign for me? lol
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Gretchen »

i still want da dude to die
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Gretchen »

In post 394, RLotus wrote:
In post 393, April Ludgate wrote:honestly, im down to flip dadude, i think entrapta would have claimed PR if they were PR there, and i think it's an overall high info flip
Why would he claim PR on like page 10 with like 3 votes
where'd this happen? i don't see a PR claim
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Gretchen »

GROWL
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Gretchen »

amelie seems like town with one hiccup. amelie how sure are you of those 3 you picked out being maf?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”