Not Voting (2)-
Amélie, geraintm

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2021-03-06 20:00:00)
- Mar 3rd 20:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:59 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 422, April Ludgate wrote:I’m just throwing an idea out there, i don’t even know if i believe it, but i see no harm in noting i had that idea, even if it’s only for me to look at earlier in the game if things start lining up towards it.

I like to think about every single possibility in a game, reads be damned
ah ok, gotcha you just want to throw out everyone could be guilty so later on you can say "I was right".
makes sense
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:13 am

Post by April Ludgate »

that is the surface level intake of it, sure!

but there's much more to it, and my town track record as of late shows it so
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:22 am

Post by clidd »

No one has reflected me as super scummy so far.

At least not to the point of me having a strong belief that the slot is scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:23 am

Post by clidd »

By PoE, I have this in mind:

{April Ludgate}
{geraintm} {MiniMegabyte} {AliceK}
{bugspray} {RLotus} {Ydrasse}
{Amélie} {Gretchen}
{DrippingGoofball} {HypoSoc}
{Da Dude}

Top is close to town and bottom is closer to the scum margin.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:33 am

Post by clidd »

I don't think that the way Amélie was expressing herself about her impressions is necessarily malicious, but the reasons described don't make much sense to me. I believe that she is unconsciously compressing a specific interpretation of the facts to fit into a particular theory of hers, whether bc of confbias or some other mental process that I am unaware of (I don't read minds). Probably more town than not, but I still need to have more samples of her reasoning to understand the mentality that she is coming from in AI terms.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:37 am

Post by clidd »

I'm not impressed by Dadude. I can see he using the same alignment-independent posting approach, but nothing reflected me as suggestively towny.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:41 am

Post by clidd »

Goofball and Hypo are strange slots with vague postings that don't give me a good idea of ​​alignment.

Depending on what they post, both slots can go up or down. There is not much content from them to evaluate.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:46 am

Post by April Ludgate »

honestly, i think we just full send da dude, i meet my demise, and this game continues
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:54 am

Post by clidd »

Gretchen seems to me like someone who tries to maintain a comic flow to stay in the character, but I didn't see anything suggestive in the sense of depth of thought that would allow me to go beyond the character to understand the player's alignment behind the slot. The only reason she is above the two I mentioned earlier is because of the assumption that (perhaps) the personality she created and is applying here would be more difficult to maintain due to the influence of the cognitive load she would probably have if she were scum. It is not a very good assumption depending on her competence as scum, but it is already something for now.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:58 am

Post by clidd »

In post 433, April Ludgate wrote:honestly, i think we just full send da dude, i meet my demise, and this game continues
Hum, not a good idea imo.

We still have a lot of time and we can use your presence in the game, considering that you are the primary target tonight if you are town.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by clidd »

I mean, It's the first time that I think that you're really town after that storm of 3 scumgames in your alt, so I don't want to waste it.

Unless the gamestate becomes infinitely apathetic and that is lowering morale, then yes, I can think of hammering or something.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by clidd »

By the way: UNVOTE: RLotus

I was voting bug, but ok.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 427, April Ludgate wrote:that is the surface level intake of it, sure!

but there's much more to it, and my town track record as of late shows it so
i am very on the surface
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by clidd »

Regarding Bug/Lotus, both were at first very similar to their recent scumgame, but I feel some differences now.

Bug is less charismatic and is paying less attention compared to scum!Bug, while Lotus is more shallow in his comments, something different from the semi-walls that scum!Lotus did when explaining his reads in that game.

This does not necessarily make them town, as it is not that difficult to switch play from one game to the other, but my mind tells me that these traits probably leverage the slots upward, unless I feel/see something that makes me change of idea.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by clidd »

Ydrasse reflects me as ''lost'', and this is unusual, considering that she can project on a organic level a flow of towny interactions as scum, just like she did in FL vs Hectic.

The apathy and the gradual loss of interest, as well as the eventual exit, within the context of she needing to play in side games and not having the time for the current game (plus boring gamestate), make me think that the slot is likely town. There is still a chance of scum!Ydrasse simply not being interested in the game, but I am convinced that I can reevaluate if that is the case depending on the successor.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by clidd »

Geraintm is a slot that gave me a lot of headaches in our past game, basically due to the fact that his reasoning as town was very strange and it often seemed to me that he was not being honest with some questions, but after some time of discussion, I noticed that town!he is more inquisitive when he wants to clarify something, while scum!he, according to the game I have in mind, is more evasive and did not insist on questions (to avoid unnecessary friction). His play, so far, has reminded me of town!he.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by clidd »

Mini has given me positive impressions, but I have not yet carefully checked his meta and his current position is more due to complacency on my part. He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts.

AliceK asked Entrapta a very specific question regarding her interaction with Bugspray which I found very difficult in terms of projection if scum!Alice was the person who made the observation. Considering that she is a real newbie, at least for the fact that she occupied a newbie slot in a newbie game, I am viewing this unique attention to details as potentially towny. Can change too depending on what she posts.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 437, clidd wrote:By the way: UNVOTE: RLotus

I was voting bug, but ok.
Fixed
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by clidd »

And finally, April.

This is a sensitive/difficult slot to read, but the way he is currently floating is positive. There is obviously the same reuse of typical terms of scum!he and some attitudes that are also similar, but these are elements that are always present regardless of his alignment, so I am not considering as exclusive factors for me to define whether the slot is town or scum. Instead, I am considering play, which in his case has reflected me as transparent and most likely towny.

This read, like the others, is not fixed, so depending on how things happen my interpretation may change.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, that's all.

I'll take a break now.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by bugspray »

Spoiler: contains broken quote, contents duplicated in post 448
In post 439, clidd wrote:Regarding Bug/Lotus, both were at first very similar to their recent scumgame, but I feel some differences now.

Bug is less charismatic and is paying less attention compared to scum!Bug, while Lotus is more shallow in his comments, something different from the semi-walls that scum!Lotus did when explaining his reads in that game.

This does not necessarily make them town, as it is not that difficult to switch play from one game to the other, but my mind tells me that these traits probably leverage the slots upward, unless I feel/see something that makes me change of idea.
In post 440, clidd wrote:Ydrasse reflects me as ''lost'', and this is unusual, considering that she can project on a organic level a flow of towny interactions as scum, just like she did in FL vs Hectic.

The apathy and the gradual loss of interest, as well as the eventual exit, within the context of she needing to play in side games and not having the time for the current game (plus boring gamestate), make me think that the slot is likely town. There is still a chance of scum!Ydrasse simply not being interested in the game, but I am convinced that I can reevaluate if that is the case depending on the successor.
In post 442, clidd wrote:Mini has given me positive impressions, but I have not yet carefully checked his meta and his current position is more due to complacency on my part. He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts.

AliceK asked Entrapta a very specific question regarding her interaction with Bugspray which I found very difficult in terms of projection if scum!Alice was the person who made the observation. Considering that she is a real newbie, at least for the fact that she occupied a newbie slot in a newbie game, I am viewing this unique attention to details as potentially towny. Can change too depending on what she posts.
VOTE: clidd
Clidd's noncomittal reads are causing alarm bells to loudly blare in my head.
In post 442, clidd wrote:He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts./quote]
In post 442, clidd wrote:He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts./quote]
[quote="In Can change too depending on what she posts.
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascu ... 7]post 440, clidd"]There is still a chance of scum!Ydrasse simply not being interested in the game, but I am convinced that I can reevaluate if that is the case depending on the successor.
In post 439, clidd wrote: This does not necessarily make them town, as it is not that difficult to switch play from one game to the other, but my mind tells me that these traits probably leverage the slots upward, unless I feel/see something that makes me change of idea.
In post 444, clidd wrote: This read, like the others, is not fixed, so depending on how things happen my interpretation may change.
[/quote]

In addition most of the reads do not have as much depth as would first appear. The reads on me/rllotus/gerain compares us to how we played in a recent game with clidd where lotus+I were scumbuddies and he groups us again here. Clidd is a very intelligent and analytical player and I would expect town!clidd would separate us and give a more in depth read. The last thing about this postchain that strikes me as fucky is [post]445[/port] where he includes a gif of benedict cumberbatch (for those who may not have noticed benedict cumberbatch is clidd's fursona) appearing out of breath. Playing as scum is far more exhausting than playing as town. Usually after posting some kickass reads as town I feel invigorated and the adrenaline makes me hit that f5 button for like TEN MINUTES but posting a meticulously crafted readlist as scum takes a lot of fucking energy. Also, town!clidd asks a lot of people some really good detective-y questions and I have not seen him go for as many of those interactions this game. I believe this is due to the fact that he does not want to generate too many weird interactions with his scumbuddies and get caught by an associative read.
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by bugspray »

fuck the quotes got fucked up
fuck fuck fuck

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 439, clidd wrote:Regarding Bug/Lotus, both were at first very similar to their recent scumgame, but I feel some differences now.

In post 440, clidd wrote:Ydrasse reflects me as ''lost'', and this is unusual, considering that she can project on a organic level a flow of towny interactions as scum, just like she did in FL vs Hectic.

In post 442, clidd wrote:Mini has given me positive impressions, but I have not yet carefully checked his meta and his current position is more due to complacency on my part. He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts.

VOTE: clidd
Clidd's noncomittal reads are causing alarm bells to loudly blare in my head.
In post 442, clidd wrote:He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts.
In post 439, clidd wrote: Can change too depending on what she posts.
In post 440, clidd wrote:There is still a chance of scum!Ydrasse simply not being interested in the game, but I am convinced that I can reevaluate if that is the case depending on the successor.
In post 439, clidd wrote: This does not necessarily make them town, as it is not that difficult to switch play from one game to the other, but my mind tells me that these traits probably leverage the slots upward, unless I feel/see something that makes me change of idea.
In post 444, clidd wrote: This read, like the others, is not fixed, so depending on how things happen my interpretation may change.

In addition most of the reads do not have as much depth as would first appear. The reads on me/rllotus/gerain compares us to how we played in a recent game with clidd where lotus+I were scumbuddies and he groups us again here. Clidd is a very intelligent and analytical player and I would expect town!clidd would separate us and give a more in depth read. The last thing about this postchain that strikes me as fucky is [post]445[/port] where he includes a gif of benedict cumberbatch (for those who may not have noticed benedict cumberbatch is clidd's fursona) appearing out of breath. Playing as scum is far more exhausting than playing as town. Usually after posting some kickass reads as town I feel invigorated and the adrenaline makes me hit that f5 button for like TEN MINUTES but posting a meticulously crafted readlist as scum takes a lot of fucking energy. Also, town!clidd asks a lot of people some really good detective-y questions and I have not seen him go for as many of those interactions this game. I believe this is due to the fact that he does not want to generate too many weird interactions with his scumbuddies and get caught by an associative read.

editing by way of posting

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by bugspray »

@mod please put in a spoiler with the message "contains broken quote, contents duplicated in post" so that people don't quote it and fucking ruin everything

Code: Select all

[spoiler=contains broken quote, contents duplicated in post 448
SOME BULLSHIT[/spoiler]

Spoiler: contains broken quote, contents duplicated in post 448
SOME BULLSHIT

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”