Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4623, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: ItalianoVD
I thought you said they were town? What about Clidd? You also think he’s town right?

So I’m going to ask you again: WHO OTHER THAN REK Is In YOUR PoE?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4623, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: ItalianoVD
And didn’t you just criticize Krazy for trying to rush the day?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Nancy I said they're all town, but you're unwilling to change your PoE so I'm useless. I'm not engaging anymore
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4627, Pink Ball wrote:Nancy I said they're all town, but you're unwilling to change your PoE so I'm useless. I'm not engaging anymore

So tell me who’s in your PoE other than REK?

And you still haven’t answered me on Clidd?

I already said, I didn’t want either Gamma or W & P today because they both claimed useful roles and arz therefore resolvable. It’s really extremely frustrating that just because I think REK is a bad lim for today, you just decide not to help me. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:05 am

Post by olaf »

i'd be very happy to go Red Eye Knights or clidd
you still gonna work on that case Pink Ball?
i can wait
if we're still on this day phase i'll case clidd tomorrow or the day after
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:11 am

Post by clidd »

I am interested in seeing your case, Olaf.
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:15 am

Post by olaf »

Open up clidd's ISO and follow along with me

He enters the game confidently voting for Charlie and Snoopy. He provides essentially no reasoning on this but promises he'll go further into why exactly they're scum in .
We go to post 935 and apparently nothing has change, Charlie is still scum and clidd wants more votes, but the best reasoning he's given for this is:
In post 577, clidd wrote:His opinions seem like projections imo of what he judges that he should be thinking. Amost as if they did not come from an uninformed pov.
This is a subjective and easily faked opinion. clidd is taking an arbitrary stance and pushing it with immense confidence, but is unable to explain it further showing there's lack of actual reasoning or thought process behind the read.

- clidd does his "you need to towntell in the next 24 hours" thing with extreme confidence. samantha votes him, and clidd calls samantha out, suggesting he seems very different this game so samantha should notice the difference from their previous game together.
@clidd:
what was your alignment in that game?

uh gotta go
will continue thi slater
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4630, olaf wrote:i'd be very happy to go Red Eye Knights or clidd
you still gonna work on that case Pink Ball?
i can wait
if we're still on this day phase i'll case clidd tomorrow or the day after
Some reason that you are ignoring my posts? :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Clidd

Since PB won’t help if I disagree on REK for today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:20 am

Post by clidd »

Ok, is that your case?

I was town in that game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Nancy I already gave my PoE. I'm frustrated 'cause it seems you're not actually reading what I'm saying/posting. I made a post that contains all of my reads, my PoE and my read on clidd is in there. You're making unnecessary interactions with that are getting nowhere, that's why I'm disengaging.
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:40 am

Post by olaf »

what's up nancy?
and no i'm not done clidd
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4531, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4528, olaf wrote:VOTE: Red Eye Knights
Aww are you really going to make me reevaluate you this soon
@Olaf, tell me why I should tr you here and if I don’t like your answer hers, I may want a claim from you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4634, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Clidd

And I have literally said that I will vote whoever you want even if I think they're town.

Seriously...

VOTE: clidd
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:47 am

Post by olaf »

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4639, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4634, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Clidd

And I have literally said that I will vote whoever you want even if I think they're town.

Seriously...

You think Clidd is town then considering I disagree with you about REK and I’m currently not particularly worried about Krazy rn, who else are you sus on?

I think it’s extremely interesting that Noraa was FOSsing on Olaf here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:49 am

Post by olaf »

In post 4638, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4531, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4528, olaf wrote:VOTE: Red Eye Knights
Aww are you really going to make me reevaluate you this soon
@Olaf, tell me why I should tr you here and if I don’t like your answer hers, I may want a claim from you.
just trust Fey and Sarah when they've locktowned me Nancy
i don't know what else to tell you other than "i'm town"
look at my posts and judge them for yourself?
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:49 am

Post by olaf »

In post 4641, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think it’s extremely interesting that Noraa was FOSsing on Olaf here.
it's really not...
the other half of that hydra is confident i'm town
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Nancy I'm not answering your questions when the info is already there.

I'm off to work
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4643, olaf wrote:
In post 4641, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think it’s extremely interesting that Noraa was FOSsing on Olaf here.
it's really not...
the other half of that hydra is confident i'm town
Alright then, well we obviously know that Clidd and 5uffering can’t be buddies so if he flips red, 5uffering is likely spewed town.

This is what I mean by high info and why REK is suboptimal.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4644, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy I'm not answering your questions when the info is already there.

I'm off to work
I’m dyslexic, so please link/quote. Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Do you want me to vote for who you want me to vote or for who I want to vote? 'Cause you're asking why I'm voting for my townreads but then saying you won't support a wagon on my scumreads, so you're giving me nothing
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4527, Pink Ball wrote:Morning Tweet
War and Peace
Starcrossed
Fey
Dunnstral
Gamma
Toogeloo
And you're going to fucking hate me for this but
Italiano
5uffering

Yup, I think we're hitting town today.
Biggest scumread is AkAri still so I'm happy my first impression was right
If AkAri flips scum, Sherlock and Watson are scum too.
I want to read Pyro/olaf closer but I think Battle Mage being pushed on D1 to oblivion is more related to his read on Pyro than Noraa's push on him, 'cause Noraa's case was bullshit.

TBD:
Morty and Rick is someone I want to townread but don't want to call a townread before reading his early presence. I would expect Auro to lead the game a little more 'cause he's a pain in the ass as town, we share that trait. I liked what I saw from mastina last time I checked, with the Titus draft analysis. I expect her to approach the game like that to get engaged as either alignment, but the conclusions seemed genuine and not trying to push a rethoric to start aligning miseliminations.

clidd is in my blind spot right now but shouldn't be a problem. I do think that, because of personality traits, Titus would work very well with someone like clidd, but I don't have an in game read right now so I'll leave the speculation for when I actually read clidd's ISO.

I already suggested that there's at least one of Nancy's protégés that will flip scum. Now that I know that Ari is scum I think it could be not one, but two, with Sarah being my best guess. But look at that, it's the word guess! What that does mean? Well, that I have absolutely nothing to back that read up other than disliking the whole "V I B I N G" sharade 'cause it feels like Sarah is just posturing; waited until the game was settled in, saw what Nancy's approach was and began to create the perfect mindmeld with the townstump. Based on the current gamestate where I think we're pushing three town wagons, this is currently a very promising theory, but then again, it depends too much on other slots' reads, so it's not good enough by its own.

And that's the entire list. 9 towns, 3 scums, 3 nulls. Since AkAri is scum and that spews S&W scum, I'll say that if I'm wrong in one of my scumreads, it's olaf. If I'm right about the three of them, I'd tend to think clidd is the last one because hey I'm on a roll so let's keep going and pretend my townreads are all correct and I'm a big star! But if I'm wrong on olaf, which there's a high chance I am, I'd look again in my townreads to see where could I be wrong. The list is in no particular order, I started writting them based on the playerlist on post 0 and then went by memory so it's messy. But I would have to read 5uffering's ISO which is something I've been avoiding to do. Charlie and Snoopy was townie enough to make me believe that there's no need to read his entire ISO, but since I wasn't here early game, it could be me putting too much weight without context/real time reading.

I'm going to sleep now. My next step is making AkAri's scumcase. Thanks to everyone for the 24 hours, now I feel more part of the game and have a better shot of being helpful.

If you still want to end the day by elimming one of Italiano/Gamma/5uffering, by all means, go for it. I don't know who has more chances of being scum of the three of them; I think Italiano's frustration towards Nancy and the other two points I already brought up are good enough to make me think he's town. Although I disagreed at first, I think Toog's point about Gamma is very possibly true: chiming in about Noraa's replacement was impulsive, and keep going for it was prideful, two things I would expect Gamma would try to avoid; I don't remember who said it 'cause I read too damn much right now, but said that Gamma looked like he was trying to be careful about his reads, only commenting on current conversations but not giving insights of his own/scumhunting; well, this impulsiveness is the opposite of that. Then again, that is a valid reason to scumread someone, so now that I'm writting this lines, if you want to go with this PoE, I'd eliminate Gamma ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Charlie and Snoopy had only 15 posts to say what they thought and they are all fully packed with insights, reading the game with a town mindset. My only concern is the lack of an actual vote, 'cause he called out a lot of players for different reasons but didn't stick with any, so it seems like leaving their options open.

So as you can see, I'm not really concerned if you want to flip Gamma/5uffer. I agree with everyone who has said that they could be useful flips. BUT, if you do want to wait to see what I want to say about AkAri, that would be even better! A useful flip that could go either way is still worse than an actual scum flip, even more when, from my perspective, those useful flips, even if useful, are still most likely town.

Once again, thanks for the 24ish hours. Good night. Papa bless.
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:59 am

Post by olaf »

clidd
why are you playing drastically different here?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”