Micro 997: Superb Idea Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

in case you havent noticed gamma has literally poofed where I am trying to poke them - and are the primary slot I want to pressure right now. funnily enough you're my 2ndary one but i've been giving you breathing room for now but now im lightly annoyed by you so ill reveal that now.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma was online last night ~ and yet opted to avoid this thread - this is for gamma a light scum tell so NAGL already.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh didnt notice the dates but was posting the night before but not here, i.e. they were online after I had casted my vote on him and seems they have dodged it
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 249, DkKoba wrote:
In post 248, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 247, DkKoba wrote:ok bugspray is clear of groupscum
And therefore sadly you are not. The Legends that have reached my table are of a posting machine, regardless of being stirred into action or otherwise. Why, The Legends speak of the Bored DkKoba being quite an aggressive poster and taking on many points at once!

As for our yappy Outworlder friend, perhaps prod and poke the people who are here and active, to refine your reads and such? You are not appreciative of the narrative formed by Momrangel and myself, why? What of the case presented does not appear good to you? What would your options be should a Vigilante place you in a do or fade situation?
a vig? prob just goad them into shooting me bc i dont do well with those kinds of threats.

your assumption of my playstyle being alignment indicative is a bit of a reach. im waiting on a reaction from my primary suspect - and momrangel's line doesn't quite interest me because it feels fudged although i think they lean town for their play thus far.

Though the question was not aimed at you, your response is appreciated. I do not fully believe your behaviour truly alignment indicative - simply a matter for concern that The Legends may have exaggerated you a touch. Your responses since are beginning to live up to the bar that has been provided to me that represents the standard of your play.

In addition to this, you are quite firmly null at this point, and my expectations of your play have not factored into that read.

I do see your points on Gamma Emerald as being valid, yet find it quite concerning you're willing to verify a players site activity in such a way.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

Ugh. I am in tunnel mode. This is bad. I can't see anything but Star, although there are other scum to find.

@Mad Hatters, Why is Koba's verification a problem? It is such a common thing to do, it's even in the ongoing games rules.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:49 am

Because quite frankly we don't know an individuals circumstances. To factor in play elsewhere on site would require actively stalking that players games to gauge their activity in those games and then utilise potential discussion of those games.

I, myself, have my site presence hidden beyond the posts I make. I do recall seeing a game where a player was called out for inactivity and thread dodging as they were dealing with a conversation in another game at the time.

We do not know external circumstance. The content is what a slot should be judged on. Unless DkKoba is able to provide proof without falling foul of the site rules of play, then for me it will not be considered.

For example, I was curious about Bugsprays' post and did a little investigation. The conclusions of which I will not reveal, as it is not alignment indicative nor should it be.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Momrangal »

NGL, I'm coming to the same conclusions as Koba here wrt Gamma
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:36 am

Post by BBmolla »

Image is from a performance as Han Solo in The Farce Awakens at Redwood Theatre Company, Summer 2017.

Votecount 1.06Gamma Emerald - 3 - pirate mollie, DkKoba, WhemeStar
WhemeStar - 2 - Titus, Mad Hatters Tea Party
bugspray - 1 - Gamma Emerald
DkKoba - 1 - bugspray
OutworldER - 1 - Momrangal

Not Voting: OutworldER

Deadline: (expired on 2021-03-08 02:00:00)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to elim.

Mollie is V/LA
bugspray has requested replacement.
[/area]
Last edited by BBmolla on Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:52 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Mom hop on the wagon! Everyone is welcome!
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 255, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Because quite frankly we don't know an individuals circumstances. To factor in play elsewhere on site would require actively stalking that players games to gauge their activity in those games and then utilise potential discussion of those games.

I, myself, have my site presence hidden beyond the posts I make. I do recall seeing a game where a player was called out for inactivity and thread dodging as they were dealing with a conversation in another game at the time.

We do not know external circumstance. The content is what a slot should be judged on. Unless DkKoba is able to provide proof without falling foul of the site rules of play, then for me it will not be considered.

For example, I was curious about Bugsprays' post and did a little investigation. The conclusions of which I will not reveal, as it is not alignment indicative nor should it be.
you can see proof in "view users post" on gamma's profile.
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:04 am

Perhaps you missed the part where I investigated how many other games our dear Bugspray is in?

I would much rather keep my efforts to the game where they belong. By all means, you may do as you wish and use this "tell"; however, I will not.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Reformed Toxic Player »

In post 260, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Perhaps you missed the part where I investigated how many other games our dear Bugspray is in?

I would much rather keep my efforts to the game where they belong. By all means, you may do as you wish and use this "tell"; however, I will not.
thats cool. slot's still town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 261, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 260, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Perhaps you missed the part where I investigated how many other games our dear Bugspray is in?

thats cool. slot's still town.
whoops this me
retired
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

And therefore sadly you are not. The Legends that have reached my table are of a posting machine, regardless of being stirred into action or otherwise. Why, The Legends speak of the Bored DkKoba being quite an aggressive poster and taking on many points at once!

As for our yappy Outworlder friend, perhaps prod and poke the people who are here and active, to refine your reads and such? You are not appreciative of the narrative formed by Momrangel and myself, why? What of the case presented does not appear good to you? What would your options be should a Vigilante place you in a do or fade situation?
I think my biggest problem at the moment is that the claim (as far as I understand it, my head can be in multiple places sometimes) is that Momrangal gambited a 3p claim to draw out the real 3p, which is Wheme. This makes her town but...why? I don't see why a very adventurous scum couldn't venture to out the 3p for town points and to get rid of a threat during the night, especially since a lot of 3p's in the Superb Idea thread are basically just "Townie but they leave the game after doing something".

This is especially a problem since Wheme being the 3p is a contested idea.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

is there a particular reason I'm being wagoned?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:is there a particular reason I'm being wagoned?
day copped you guilty.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 263, OutWorldER wrote:

I think my biggest problem at the moment is that the claim (as far as I understand it, my head can be in multiple places sometimes) is that Momrangal gambited a 3p claim to draw out the real 3p, which is Wheme. This makes her town but...why? I don't see why a very adventurous scum couldn't venture to out the 3p for town points and to get rid of a threat during the night, especially since a lot of 3p's in the Superb Idea thread are basically just "Townie but they leave the game after doing something".

This is especially a problem since Wheme being the 3p is a contested idea.
i policy claimed 3p, but whether or not wheme is a 3p is up in the air and not confirmed. they are, from my read, not groupscum which makes it more likely they arent scum/3p in general, alongside bugspray slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:is there a particular reason I'm being wagoned?
hope you have more to say than this btw

why did you avoid this game after I voted you?
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:00 pm

Forgive me if I'm wrong, DkKoba, but you stated a 3p policy removal. Surely if this is the case your vote would firmly be placed upon Momrangel or Whemestar?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm just really disinterested in mafia rn
also whose daycop guilty is it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:05 pm

DkKoba was the one to claim the role and result.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 268, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong, DkKoba, but you stated a 3p policy removal. Surely if this is the case your vote would firmly be placed upon Momrangel or Whemestar?
I swear no one reads my posts... I said that this only applies to when they are Claimed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 269, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm just really disinterested in mafia rn
also whose daycop guilty is it
rolling scum too many times in a row does exhaust the mafia effort huh
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:27 pm

Hmm, I was under the impression both had claimed. It appears Momrangal softed at best. Interesting.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Apparently I have claimed third party
Im a dog that quacks

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”