Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

Can I just throw out that like, idk, there's a world where a massclaim before a nightphase is not a good idea?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Fey »

Massclaim with one/two scumreads is pre-emptive.

Also, I do not think that being a stealthalt should really... impact your ability to read me. I'm independent of my meta.

However, if you care to know who I am I believe you could make some educated guesses and come close.
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Red Eye Knights »

In post 4700, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Can I just throw out that like, idk, there's a world where a massclaim before a nightphase is not a good idea?
I'm in no way trying to rolephish but are you saying this because your role will necessitate more claims or because we'll have to reconsider once you claim and probably run up more slots once you do claim, if you do?

Or you can tell me to fuck off for this post, Idc, just like, you've hinted at this heavily in the last like 10 mins so it's not really something that's hidden atm.
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:35 pm

I think you're town, and I don't really feel the need to mainhunt you further than I already have. There's a world where if I'm right on your main you could be scum. But based on no meta, you veer town. Your use of night actions (skipping n1) raises questions that probably just don't need to be answered today. But i have no idea how much your meta of me is due to warped paranoia about my meta and thus discussing your read will intrinsically be kinda eh.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:36 pm

In post 4702, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 4700, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Can I just throw out that like, idk, there's a world where a massclaim before a nightphase is not a good idea?
I'm in no way trying to rolephish but are you saying this because your role will necessitate more claims or because we'll have to reconsider once you claim and probably run up more slots once you do claim, if you do?

Or you can tell me to fuck off for this post, Idc, just like, you've hinted at this heavily in the last like 10 mins so it's not really something that's hidden atm.
I believe my roleclaim would lead to undesirable night action outcomes.
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:38 pm

In post 4704, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 4702, Red Eye Knights wrote:

I believe my roleclaim would lead to undesirable night action outcomes.
Understood.

I'll heed that warning and not jump on here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4695, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 4693, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4684, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 4682, Pink Ball wrote:Well this game got interesting again
Is that because I'm back bby? ;)

- Darth Roast
Of course boo

What's your game plan right now? Are you going to focus on real time interactions or planning on reading some ISOs?
I mean, for the moment I want to get into interactions so I can at least get a footing here. We're already almost 200 pages and I honestly don't know where to start on reading things so like, I'll get to reading people in part at some point but it's not going to be fruitful unless I have direction or inclination to do so if that makes sense.

It seems like you're not a fan of the S&W push here. Why not? Who would you rather see the push towards today?
You're my biggest scumread right now, and I am a fan of the S&W wagon since I've suggested they have partner equity with you.

My post directed to Nancy is because she showed a lot of restraint towards my reads to the point I just gave up on trying to derail the current wagons which I think are on town, but as soon as mastina says that S&W is scum, she followed her lead.
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:43 pm

In post 4706, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4695, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 4693, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4684, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 4682, Pink Ball wrote:Well this game got interesting again
Is that because I'm back bby? ;)

- Darth Roast
Of course boo

What's your game plan right now? Are you going to focus on real time interactions or planning on reading some ISOs?
I mean, for the moment I want to get into interactions so I can at least get a footing here. We're already almost 200 pages and I honestly don't know where to start on reading things so like, I'll get to reading people in part at some point but it's not going to be fruitful unless I have direction or inclination to do so if that makes sense.

It seems like you're not a fan of the S&W push here. Why not? Who would you rather see the push towards today?
You're my biggest scumread right now, and I am a fan of the S&W wagon since I've suggested they have partner equity with you.

My post directed to Nancy is because she showed a lot of restraint towards my reads to the point I just gave up on trying to derail the current wagons which I think are on town, but as soon as mastina says that S&W is scum, she followed her lead.
In fairness, mastina is bae.

That said, I find it interesting that I have scum equity with anyone XD
It is then kind of funny that I happen to come into the thread questioning the scumread on that very slot! I honestly don't think I do that if we're scumbuddies but I get the optics.

As for a real response wrt the post at Nancy, I mean, sometimes it takes the culmination of a few people's reads/pushes to get a point through. I'm sure your earlier posting helped prime her here.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 4703, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I think you're town, and I don't really feel the need to mainhunt you further than I already have. There's a world where if I'm right on your main you could be scum. But based on no meta, you veer town. Your use of night actions (skipping n1) raises questions that probably just don't need to be answered today. But i have no idea how much your meta of me is due to warped paranoia about my meta and thus discussing your read will intrinsically be kinda eh.
Maybe you have more respect for my scumgame than I do, because if you are right... you should understand why I'm being read like I am. But it is a moot point regardless.

I've explained about all I can about my choices for my night action, they were not what I ideally planned for this game but neither did I plan for the people I believe to be town and myself to be hard townread, and for the D1 wagon to go about that way, so I pulled the trigger on it early.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4707, Red Eye Knights wrote:[
In fairness, mastina is bae.

It is then kind of funny that I happen to come into the thread questioning the scumread on that very slot! I honestly don't think I do that if we're scumbuddies but I get the optics.

As for a real response wrt the post at Nancy, I mean, sometimes it takes the culmination of a few people's reads/pushes to get a point through. I'm sure your earlier posting helped prime her here.
Yeah I think I agree about what you're saying in that last bit. And of course agree wrt mastina.

It's not that *you* have scum equity, it's your slot and their early game that pings me in particular, and how under the radar you have been going. And by 'you' I mean your slot, but that includes 'you' as in Abriestophanes
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm s till in debt with the scumcase but I thought it wouldn't be necessary because of how locked Nancy was about her reads. Maybe it's worth revisiting the idea.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:53 pm

Well if you think I would not respect your scumgame, then I'm definitely wrong about your main because that is definitely not something either of us would say about the scumgame of the player I thought you were

Which leaves me having no idea who you are, frankly

I'm probably still going to keep you in townbin even though, politically, it's usually incorrect for me to townread people scumreading me for gamestate reasons
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:59 pm

In post 4709, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4707, Red Eye Knights wrote:In fairness, mastina is bae.

Yeah I think I agree about what you're saying in that last bit. And of course agree wrt mastina.

It's not that *you* have scum equity, it's your slot and their early game that pings me in particular, and how under the radar you have been going. And by 'you' I mean your slot, but that includes 'you' as in Abriestophanes
Okay this is goodposting. I really like that you didn't make some contrived reason to link my posts to this even if it is linking my slot to this.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4696, Sherlock and Watson wrote:My claim would be better on day 4 if we're playing mechanically but I can if you really want to just finish day 2 massclaim. I'd prefer not to at this point though.

-S
UNVOTE:

@Mastina, why do you think they’re scum?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh come on Nancy. Get another claim. You know you want to.

It's not like you have wagons to look at.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4708, Fey wrote:
In post 4703, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I think you're town, and I don't really feel the need to mainhunt you further than I already have. There's a world where if I'm right on your main you could be scum. But based on no meta, you veer town. Your use of night actions (skipping n1) raises questions that probably just don't need to be answered today. But i have no idea how much your meta of me is due to warped paranoia about my meta and thus discussing your read will intrinsically be kinda eh.
Maybe you have more respect for my scumgame than I do, because if you are right... you should understand why I'm being read like I am. But it is a moot point regardless.

I've explained about all I can about my choices for my night action, they were not what I ideally planned for this game but neither did I plan for the people I believe to be town and myself to be hard townread, and for the D1 wagon to go about that way, so I pulled the trigger on it early.
What do you think about S & W? Mastina has a good track record with reading Krazy. I also don’t understand how PB reads Titus’ wifom as meaning my PoE is all town because I think that my being wrong on all of it is extremely unlikely.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 4681, Fey wrote:I've been scumreading Sherlock and Watson for a while. Their posts have a... slimy quality about them often, it feels like. But I'd feel horrible if I was wrong and they were town, but I haven't gotten that vibe much and Nancy doesn't want them right now so I found it best to not mention it. But if it's coming up... I think they're a good draft and haven't felt especially towny at all this game. Things feel... purposeful, when they post, but not in a good way. This is a very vague read because I don't want to go find posts right now to explain it, but often I've found myself with this sentiment of 'ew' whenever I read their posts.
This is my read on the slot; I removed the spoilers around it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4714, Titus wrote:Oh come on Nancy. Get another claim. You know you want to.

Why are you so interested in Krazy’s claim? You haven’t cared about any of the others? :igmeou:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4716, Fey wrote:
In post 4681, Fey wrote:I've been scumreading Sherlock and Watson for a while. Their posts have a... slimy quality about them often, it feels like. But I'd feel horrible if I was wrong and they were town, but I haven't gotten that vibe much and Nancy doesn't want them right now so I found it best to not mention it. But if it's coming up... I think they're a good draft and haven't felt especially towny at all this game. Things feel... purposeful, when they post, but not in a good way. This is a very vague read because I don't want to go find posts right now to explain it, but often I've found myself with this sentiment of 'ew' whenever I read their posts.
This is my read on the slot; I removed the spoilers around it.
I prefer to probably get an elim in one of Italiano/5uffering/Clidd probably. Gamma and W & P are still sus but resolvable due to protown NA claims.

I’m just teasing you @Krazy. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4715, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I also don’t understand how PB reads Titus’ wifom as meaning my PoE is all town because I think that my being wrong on all of it is extremely unlikely.
Where the fuck did I say this??????
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4717, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4714, Titus wrote:Oh come on Nancy. Get another claim. You know you want to.

Why are you so interested in Krazy’s claim? You haven’t cared about any of the others? :igmeou:
They claimed spontaneously. Krazy won't.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:13 pm

I feel like you're toying with Pink Ball's heart and that's not going to make it easier for me to read him :P
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4719, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4715, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I also don’t understand how PB reads Titus’ wifom as meaning my PoE is all town because I think that my being wrong on all of it is extremely unlikely.
Where the fuck did I say this??????
Didn’t you say that my PoE was probably all town because of Titus’ reaction or something along those lines?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4720, Titus wrote:
In post 4717, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

They claimed spontaneously. Krazy won't.
That’s not true. I had to push W & P to claim. 5uffering claimed spontaneously though.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4721, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I feel like you're toying with Pink Ball's heart and that's not going to make it easier for me to read him :P
I feel pretty sure he’s town here for lots of reasons. Out of curiosity, how reliable is Mastina’s BoP on you in general?

My paranoia on Italiano is vanillaizer is antitown but are compulsive modifiers more town indicative? @Clidd, why do you think so many people sr you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”