Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5286, Flavor Leaf wrote:Really the scummiest thing Ramcius has done was turn on me, and switch pressure at the end of the last 2 days.

Also, him bringing up the Zoraster thing now for the first time is kinda off
First time? I brought it at the end of D3, when I called you scum and you even replied to it
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5322, Thestatusquo wrote:I think if norwee is scum they would prefer not to flip me because they think they have me pocketed, and its true I was strongly town reading them.
Norwee!scum but not with you looks best with a town!you flip. So he’s probably either your buddy or town because it really doesn’t make a lot of sense to me that scum!Norwee tries to spare town!you.

Your townflip would look the best for him, because Ram kept saying it would basically clear him.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think scum norwee wants me in endgame.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5327, Thestatusquo wrote:I think scum norwee wants me in endgame.
Scum wants a miselim today and if we don’t flip scum today, game ends with Akarin NK.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5328, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Scum wants a miselim today and if we don’t flip scum today, game ends with Akarin NK.
or me or whomever else is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

right we were talking about yesterday. I notice that norwee is now flipping on me now that I'm here in endgame with him. Which is exactly how I would expect scum norwee to play it if he were taking me to endgame.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I really think it’s you because what you’re saying really doesn’t make much sense. I think that town!Norwee would want to spare you as would scum!Norwee who’s your buddy. I don’t understand why scum!Norwee who isn’t your buddy would want to spare you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5330, Thestatusquo wrote:
right we were talking about yesterday. I notice that norwee is now flipping on me now that I'm here in endgame with him. Which is exactly how I would expect scum norwee to play it if he were taking me to endgame.
But his chances would be best with your townflip, so I don’t really see that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: TSQ

I'm fine with this
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I mean, I was doing the same thing towards norwee yesterday that you're saying he was doing towards me so I don't know why that argument doesn't go both ways.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think its ramcius and norwee personally and you clearing ramcius doesn't make much sense to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5334, Thestatusquo wrote:I mean, I was doing the same thing towards norwee yesterday that you're saying he was doing towards me so I don't know why that argument doesn't go both ways.
Well neither Norwee or FL wanted to flip you yesterday, so you’d make the most sense as their partner. I don’t think it’s Ram, so if it’s not you, then we’d be looking at a Norwee/FL team.

So, I can see associatives with either Norwee/FL and you.

So I think Norwee’s either town or scum with you. If he’s town, then you/FL makes the most sense. But FL was trying to flip Norwee on D2 and opposed your flip.

So, you look like the most likely buddy for either of them. So, I’m thinking that one of Norwee/FL is likely town based on this, so you’re probably the best chance of flipping scum but I want to see the other votes.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i feel like ramcius and i are on reverse sides of the gamestate but equadistant from scum. from a town pov ramcius should see scumstatus the same way i see scumNorwegian
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5335, Thestatusquo wrote:I think its ramcius and norwee personally and you clearing ramcius doesn't make much sense to me.
Why? He was trying to save Pine?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm good going Status, I think.

VOTE: Status
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5333, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: TSQ

I'm fine with this
You haven't had a single other opinion other than this all game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5028, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5026, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5022, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5013, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're still pretty much assuming the plan will go in this order.

TSQ flips scum ->
Pine JK's a slot and catches final scum or clears them as town.

But what i am saying is that the entire premise is flawed from the get go, because if TSQ flips town then he can't clear anyone. So unless you are absolutely sure TSQ flips scum this plan is completely folly and it also makes complete sense for scum!Pine to argue for this plan sunce he would know TSQ is flipping town.
But Ram is saying that either of you flipping town clears the other one right? So why does scum!Ram say this?
Because he only needs to elim 1 more player if he mislims today. And the easiest path for scum!Ram is to elim FL, either before or after scum!Pine.
I mean it's also pretty obvious that following a TSQ or Norwe townflip, he would not have the credibility to mislim the other.
This is my problem here @Shea. Why doesn’t scum!Norwee want town!you flipped?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5339, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm good going Status, I think.

VOTE: Status
You've also been snidely pushing me the whole game with literally no reasoning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ive had reasoning. I stated on Day 2 you were actively deflecting pressure off of Norwegian.

I also stated i think you were pushing Akarin for being a PR threat
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5013, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're still pretty much assuming the plan will go in this order.

TSQ flips scum ->

But what i am saying is that the entire premise is flawed from the get go, because if TSQ flips town then he can't clear anyone. So unless you are absolutely sure TSQ flips scum this plan is completely folly and it also makes complete sense for scum!Pine to argue for this plan sunce he would know TSQ is flipping town.
But Ram is saying that either of you flipping town clears the other one right? So why does scum!Ram say this?
Because he only needs to elim 1 more player if he mislims today. And the easiest path for scum!Ram is to elim FL, either before or after scum!Pine.
I mean it's also pretty obvious that following a TSQ or Norwe townflip, he would not have the credibility to mislim the other.
I already answered this, because he can't get me flipped without losing that town cred. You really think scum norwee can just do a 180 on me and then he gets tons of credibility when I come up town?

That's just straight up not true.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5344, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

TSQ flips scum ->

I already answered this, because he can't get me flipped without losing that town cred. You really think scum norwee can just do a 180 on me and then he gets tons of credibility when I come up town?

That's just straight up not true.
Yes because, your townflip would mean we’d elim one of Pine/Ram today not Norwee, so scum!Norwee looks the best from a Shea townflip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Why would my town flip mean we wouldn't elim norwee if he flips on me to miselim? That logic just is straight up false.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5346, Thestatusquo wrote:Why would my town flip mean we wouldn't elim norwee if he flips on me to miselim? That logic just is straight up false.
I don’t think you’re understanding my point? I’m saying it would have been in scum!Norwee’s interest to flip town!you > Pine because then he probably would have jk’d either Ram or unlikely FL. However, if you’re town, then scum!Norwee would have nothing to fear from jk!Pine because even if he jk’d Norwee, his buddy - if it were FL or Ram could still have killed Misty.

So my point is that scum!Norwee really had nothing to gain by flipping Pine > you unless you’re his buddy or he’s town. Norwee!scum’s not wanting to flip town!you doesn’t really make much sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5347, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5346, Thestatusquo wrote:Why would my town flip mean we wouldn't elim norwee if he flips on me to miselim? That logic just is straight up false.
I don’t think you’re understanding my point? I’m saying it would have been in scum!Norwee’s interest to flip town!you > Pine because then he probably would have jk’d either Ram or unlikely FL. However, if you’re town, then scum!Norwee would have nothing to fear from jk!Pine because even if he jk’d Norwee, his buddy - if it were FL or Ram could still have killed Misty.

So my point is that scum!Norwee really had nothing to gain by flipping Pine > you unless you’re his buddy or he’s town. Norwee!scum’s not wanting to flip town!you doesn’t really make much sense.
its the same for norwee either way except he gets someone who is town reading him to end game instead of someone like pine FL or ramcius who all want him flipped.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Nancy - Norwegian had everything to gain from Pine push. he was a JK.

And I know for a fact now that Norwegian is scum, so

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”