Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I am in a catch 22 hence it’s stupid so soliciting feedback.

Because I think if Grey is scum he figured out my crumb. And if Titus is maybe she notices overnight.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Absolutely stupid freaking question...

Potential SK?
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Grendel »

I dont know for sure man. I would guess Titus over Grey rn. But lately every post Gray makes just rubs me the wrong way.

I'm still ok being flipped since thats mech correct play. Espesssaly if it pins those two down. (plus i can avoid responsibility if im actually wrong here)
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1001, Flea The Magician wrote:Absolutely stupid freaking question...

Potential SK?
Mistx said said there couldn't be a 3rd party this game. She prob has some role that interacts with set-up knowledge. I dont know that exact term for it.

Im just town here, not sk
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Grendel »

if i was sk i would just claim it since thats inline w/ Math's claim. I could beg to be leashed (Not great, but better then nothing), wheareas claiming town means i just get mech flipped.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Potential SK?
I know it’s a stupid question.

Like I think it’s smart to be dumb here. Like I am kinda half way debating Grendel lives and shoots Grey so we don’t have to deal with a toxic shit show tomorrow and elimming Titus. And if he doesn’t shoot Grey he dies.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or shoots Jessee...

Slot is gone since the guilty.

@mod can we have some prods?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

We might need Grendel much as I hate that.

I doubt a scum vig exists in a UPick.

So I am kinda thinking I got fucked with.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Grendel »

Are you thinking im an sk but are afraid to say it aloud? lol

I'll just do whatever majority decides. I'd like to keep the day going as long as possible so I have more time to think and post.

If Jesse, and Not 15, site flaked i think I'll break my swear jar
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1008, Grendel wrote:Are you thinking im an sk but are afraid to say it aloud? lol

I'll just do whatever majority decides. I'd like to keep the day going as long as possible so I have more time to think and post.

If Jesse, and Not 15, site flaked i think I'll break my swear jar
No. I am thinking you’re town vig. You SK requires Misty scum and if you were SK you’d just go Misty’s scum after being caught.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
cassowary
cassowary
she/they
Goon
cassowary
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by cassowary »

I... see where you're coming from but I feel like there's no scenario where we don't end up needing to eliminate grendel at some point.

I'm wondering what's the cost/benefit on "give him a chance and vote him out tomorrow if he doesn't follow through".

I mean in the worst case scenario grendel is scum vig and offs another townie tonight, them we kill him tomorrow? Do the numbers on that look even remotely favorable for town to the extent that it's worth it to risk that scenario?

I guess worst worst case scenario is that grendel is a scum vig and he shoots grey or titus or someone tonight at your urging, he goes "oh oops guess we were wrong" but manages to pass himself off as townie. I kinda think in that scenario we have to eliminate him no matter what, so we might as well get it over with today. Not convinced it's worth it to let him live. Sorry grendel :'( but I'm open to being convinced otherwise, I guess.
"i can't relate to this world, i'm not bored enough"
cassowary
cassowary
she/they
Goon
cassowary
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by cassowary »

In post 1010, cassowary wrote:I guess worst worst case scenario is that grendel is a scum vig and he shoots grey or titus or someone tonight at your urging, he goes "oh oops guess we were wrong" but manages to pass himself off as townie.
I left out a phrase here. I mean the worst case is that he shoots someone of your choice
but they flip town
, I think we have to vote grendel at that point bc he could still be scum, and then if he's town too we've just lost an extra townie to the vig and wasted a day miselim'ing him. So might be safer to just get rid of him today even if he's town :/
"i can't relate to this world, i'm not bored enough"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 744, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I've been watching 2 blind stream playthroughs of Metroid Prime and I just wanna say this song is really cool.

Votecount 1.0Not voting: Flea the Magician, GreyICE, Mathblade, Marky Mark, Mistyx, Grendel, Jesse Pierce, Dannflor, Titus, Not Known 15, cassowary

Within 11 alive it takes 6 votes to yeet someone into the void.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-03-04 23:00:00), or whenever a yeet has been decided.
Flea >> Anti town something
Grey >> ?
Me >> Loyal Motion Detector
Marky Mark >> ?
Misty >> Oracle ?? Something setup related
Grendel >> Vig?
Jessee >> ?
Dann >> ?
Titus >> ?
NK 15 >> ?
Cass >> ?

I think we wait on the prods but if Misty and Grendel are both town as I think they are
And assuming the anti town shit from Flea is town (?) kinda sold on this but not as much as Misty. A full claim would help
Then 3 of Grey/Mark/Jessee/Dann/Titus/NK 15/Cass

One of Mark/Dann would be scum based on D1 but not the other or neither

So two to three scum in Grey/Jessee/Titus/NK 15/Cass

I kinda vibe Cass town.

Well I kinda wanna see where prods are. But if Grendel is town scum have to have a roleblocker/interference of some kind.

Need to see who needs prods and replaces and ask Gamma a question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1000, MathBlade wrote:Yeah I am in a catch 22 hence it’s stupid so soliciting feedback.

Because I think if Grey is scum he figured out my crumb. And if Titus is maybe she notices overnight.
Oh god. You want to change your mind and bet on me solving a crumb? On a game I can't sink my teeth into because the discussion is dictated again?

This is fucking marvelous.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1013, Titus wrote:
In post 1000, MathBlade wrote:Yeah I am in a catch 22 hence it’s stupid so soliciting feedback.

Oh god. You want to change your mind and bet on me solving a crumb? On a game I can't sink my teeth into because the discussion is dictated again?

This is fucking marvelous.
You or Grey as scum figuring it out maybe.

And where’s the again? *confused*

I am just doing due diligence of scum fuckery no?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

You expect me to read a game when subbing in?

You know you have tried to crumb to me specifically in games and had it fail. Mbos comes to mind.

I don't have a problem with you doing due diligence but this is a stretch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So then it would have to be Grey if Grendel is town? Is this your argument? Or if not, who else?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1016, MathBlade wrote:So then it would have to be Grey if Grendel is town? Is this your argument? Or if not, who else?
I don't know. I can't see a world where he's town. Occam's razor has me hard. If Grendel is town, I'd throw out even you being town and start over.

I might be depressed.

Don't be surprised if I don't post tomorrow. I'm trying to sort that out.

X post all games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Grendel »

Sorry you feel bad Titus. I would like to hear your reads when you feel up to coming back.

-/-/-/-/-
In post 1011, cassowary wrote:
In post 1010, cassowary wrote:I guess worst worst case scenario is that grendel is a scum vig and he shoots grey or titus or someone tonight at your urging, he goes "oh oops guess we were wrong" but manages to pass himself off as townie.
I left out a phrase here. I mean the worst case is that he shoots someone of your choice
but they flip town
, I think we have to vote grendel at that point bc he could still be scum, and then if he's town too we've just lost an extra townie to the vig and wasted a day miselim'ing him. So might be safer to just get rid of him today even if he's town :/
how likely do you consider that last case scenario to be in this situation?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Potential SK?
Possibly, but it's not like we'd mind getting an SK anyway.

There's a long argument I once got into with a dingdong named Drixx that a few people in this game might remember, but the upshot is that it's almost always pro-town to lynch third parties. And it's ALWAYS pro-town to lynch claimed third parties, because once the mafia realize they can claim "I'm not town" and get away with it, things get shit.

Leashing SKs is for desperate situations and open setups.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Grendel »

Yeah... idk its probably safer to just flip me today?

Unless we are on the path to nailing multiple scum the next couple days, im inevitably going to get flipped at some point i think. Only manner of clearing myself would be hitting scum tonight. Since scum probably could muddy the waters in day thread tomorrow if they role blocked my slot tonight.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Grendel »

@GrayICE

Can you please respond to this?
In post 943, Grendel wrote:
In post 919, GreyICE wrote:Did anyone think Chkflip's post restriction was real?

Like, anyone?
I did my best to avoid thinking about his Post Restriction D1. Chkflip at nowhere says that he was doing it for fun tho. He played it off like it was mandatory. Titus saying nothing about it one way or another is just rand scum. Or do you disagree?

DO you also SR Jesse independent of me, or was the idea that Im flipping scum today the foundation of the read there?

What do you think of Not 15, and why are you TRing Uncrowned/Dannflor?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1020, Grendel wrote:Yeah... idk its probably safer to just flip me today?

Unless we are on the path to nailing multiple scum the next couple days, im inevitably going to get flipped at some point i think. Only manner of clearing myself would be hitting scum tonight. Since scum probably could muddy the waters in day thread tomorrow if they role blocked my slot tonight.
If they roleblock you they have to kill me.

Else my check is unimpeded.

If I live and you’re blocked my check is confirmed true.

And Grey I think you should answer Grendel’s question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Dannflor »