Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Hope you feel better dear!
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Prism »

Pooky, what reads do you really feel conviction on? I see you say Math/Titus/Cakez scum.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Bell »

UNVOTE:
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Kitty Trauma Team »

In post 1444, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1442, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:I don't believe Titus is cold-hearted, ruthless, or sociopathic enough to emotionally manipulate members of a community that she is close to.
the entire point of the game is emotional manipulation tho >_>
Not everyone is a cold blooded asshole like me.

~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:59 pm

In post 1451, Prism wrote:Pooky, what reads do you really feel conviction on? I see you say Math/Titus/Cakez scum.

highest conviction SRs:

cake/mb/titus

lower level SRs:

bork/sangres hydra

Meh level TR:
Dunnstral

highest level conviction TRs:

kuribo/Bell/Spiffeh
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Titus »

sangres (hydra of fferyllt and Nachomamma8) - Null (their reachout sole reason
2. Tammy - gtmh scum, nothing done since midmorning
3. borkjerfkin - gtmh town
4. SirCakez - scum
5. Kitty Trauma Team (hydra of Malakittens and kuribo) - town
6. Lady Lambdadelta - can go eat rocks, anti-town
7. mastina - gtmh null
8. Bell - town
9. Spiffeh - lean town, could be whitenighting
10. GreyICE* - gtmh town
11. PookyTheMagicalBear - town
12. Titus
13. MathBlade - needs death
14. quiet - lurker scum
15. Prism - meh
16. Dunnstral - sheeping this from Spiffeh so scum
17. Battle Mage - town
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:01 pm

EXCUSE ME

ITS NOT JUST KURIBO OK

IM ANOTHER HALF

WHO HAS PURE TOWNBLOOD

I EAT AND FART TOWNVIBES

~M
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:01 pm

God damn it took me like ten minutes to type up that post explaining my point of view and I just skipped over the Pedit and hit send only to find a hammer

Like I even ignored a patient for five of that

They're fine, they just wanted to call their dead spouse but still

-k
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:02 pm

In post 1456, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:EXCUSE ME

ITS NOT JUST KURIBO OK

IM ANOTHER HALF

WHO HAS PURE TOWNBLOOD

I EAT AND FART TOWNVIBES

~M
sorry mala :<
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1454, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1451, Prism wrote:Pooky, what reads do you really feel conviction on? I see you say Math/Titus/Cakez scum.

highest conviction SRs:

cake/mb/titus

lower level SRs:

bork/sangres hydra

Meh level TR:
Dunnstral

highest level conviction TRs:

kuribo/Bell/Spiffeh
I agree with your town reads. Go form a town block with that and LLD.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1455, Titus wrote:sangres (hydra of fferyllt and Nachomamma8) - Null (their reachout sole reason
4. SirCakez - scum
7. mastina - gtmh null
8. Bell - town
10. GreyICE* - gtmh town
12. Titus
14. quiet - lurker scum
15. Prism - meh
17. Battle Mage - town
Kay I've shut up about this all day, but this is another example of bullshit I don't deal with.

I have provided oodles of space for players this game. I have no shut down anyone, and I've been really relatively light fisted from a position of power.

As for my mason claim, believe me or don't, but you don't get to treat me the way you have and call me anti-town when your grand contribution to this game has been literally so small that an electron microscope couldn't find it.

Also, I'll be expecting an apology post game from you when I flip mason, JSYK.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Also just want to tell you that part of the reason I've ignored this all day is because a giant fight about this nonsense would waste thread pages

something you seem so worried about Titus, and yet, for some reason, keep baiting this conversation.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:14 pm

So if that's hammer and if Titus is being honest about being town, I still don't like prism or Cakez as town. They can be buddies together, and I think there's one scum if not both. Leaning more towards Cakez.

I like Math's effort in solving, some of his stuff is waaaaaay out there but I think it comes from a good place

Quiet might be scum

GI and LLD are town reads. One could be scum, but I doubt it. LLD is one of my hardest town reads.

Spiffeh and Pooky always seem town to me.

Watch the back end of the Titus wagon if she flips town.

I remember telling Mala when I had a fever that Bork could be scum, can't remember why, must be the spirits of my ancestors visiting me in my dreams

mastina is pretty in line with what I expect from her town game, but I can't catch scum-mastina and she probably knows it

Bell makes me nervous, not quite sure why. Might deep dive this slot

Dunn is another I want to deep dive

Tammy I leave to Mala

Battle Mage gives me nice town vibes

This is what I have in case scum decides to kill me tonight with pretty much everyone calling me town

They may as well do it tonight anyway, day one is always a wash to me and I'm better once I have flips. And everyone knows my reads are subject to change based on the weather.

Just in case Mala and I don't make it through the night, i will bid you adieu, and say goodbye *mwah!* and good! Night! Bang!
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by sangres »

@LLD re

a lot of what Math posts makes no sense at all to me, but I dunno, quite a bit of it sounds genuine? Some players are manipulative as any alignment.

Mathblade's posts sometimes give a trying to get control of the ball vibe. Before I went on hiatus he'd do that as both town and scum. I assume that's still the case.

------------------
In post 1402, Spiffeh wrote:I am extremely conflicted on Titus (hope you feel better soon btw, take care of yourself first).

I think her early posts addressing MathBlade directly seemed Town. Even mentioning policy limming didn't bother me, I perceived it as her trying to get Mathblade's head out of his ass. I also think Titus' early interactions with LLD lean way more Town than Scum. I imagine scum!Titus, especially after seeing the mason claim, wouldn't proceed to directly piss LLD off by calling out her 'tantrums' and calling her play shit, especially since LLD already had Titus as a scum read at the time. Titus holds LLD in high regard and realizes how much influence mason!LLD holds. Insulting her only jeopardizes her position even further, and I think Titus is smart enough to know that.

I also thought 1347 felt genuinely defeatist (unlike her earlier post with the VT claim) in a way that wasn't manipulative.
So did I, which is why I responded to it at length with my "you're scum" shield down.
However, I'm concerned that Titus' treatment of Mathblade hasn't evolved whatsoever, especially since I feel Mathblade has moved on and has established some thoughts that aren't motivated by odd interpretations of flavor. Writing off Mathblade's latest posts as nonsense when I feel he's made a drastic improvement feels off to me.
There was improvement, and then there was some really bizarre ideas about artifact design that fly in the face of everything I know and have experienced about the mod and reviewers of this game as human beings let alone game designers.
And to make this about me again, I'm turned off by the fact that Titus hasn't tried to engage my Dunnstral read that much? I caught Dunn dead to rights in
Titus
vs. Alisae, where Titus handpicked me as a mason and saw it firsthand, I had to force her to publicly approve the lim from the mason PT to push it through before deadline. She's mentioned and engaged with Dunn a few times but a large amount of her focus has been on Mathblade over him, and even though she was on his wagon initially she has stated she was on it for the sake of getting reads on people and hasn't given a stance since. I believe she's called me locktown here, so I feel like she would give Dunn more attention given her read on me here and knowledge of how I've caught Dunn in the past.

I'm afraid this might be an unfair expectation since the game was a year ago and I assume everyone is always hanging on my every word, but it's still nagging at the back of my head.

Overall, I am still aggressively unsure about Titus, as I was writing this post I wanted to give a "gun-to-my-head" read here but I don't even want to commit to that. I know she said she'd be back sometime this weekend, assuming she feels better, so hopefully that will be enlightening.
I am not dismissing your thoughts on Dunn. I can't evaluate from experience how realistic your expectations of Titus are wrt you having a Dunn scumread, but I am taking note and will keep it in mind.

Regarding your comments in regard to Battle Mage in , I modded a newbie game where he was scum, and I played with him in Xeno and I think that's in for prior experience to this game. He was much more engaged in the scum game (though that was partly in the scum pt. he posted there at least as frequently as in the game, though with less volume). He never rose to enough attention in the Xeno game while I was in it to make much of an impression. The gamma slapfight was the most notable thing to me about him in that game. So, I'm mostly just looking at his play here and not liking his stances after early-to-mid morning phase.

I feel like I haven't done justice to him. It's a lazy read. I have a lot of townreads and he's not one of them.

-------------------
In post 1406, Prism wrote:
In post 1395, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1394, Spiffeh wrote:1304 is the towniest post in the game, from anyone. The fact that MathBlade is a contender to be limmed today is a travesty.
If I am alive (probably will be) then we can focus on Dunn tomorrow.

I actually thought it over what LLD is doing and I am not sure she has a choice. I think her messing up the gender may be a clue. I think the artifact is making her push me. In the show when a person was whammied with the comb they started talking strange. Lemme check something in thread after work.
This is the moment I went from "Maybe if I sit down and REALLY think about MathBlade for a few hours, I can understand him for alignment" into "I will never in a million years understand this slot"

This is actually the single most insane post I have ever read in a mafia game
Word.

------------------
In post 1411, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1406, Prism wrote:
In post 1395, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1394, Spiffeh wrote:1304 is the towniest post in the game, from anyone. The fact that MathBlade is a contender to be limmed today is a travesty.
If I am alive (probably will be) then we can focus on Dunn tomorrow.

I actually thought it over what LLD is doing and I am not sure she has a choice. I think her messing up the gender may be a clue. I think the artifact is making her push me. In the show when a person was whammied with the comb they started talking strange. Lemme check something in thread after work.
This is the moment I went from "Maybe if I sit down and REALLY think about MathBlade for a few hours, I can understand him for alignment" into "I will never in a million years understand this slot"

This is actually the single most insane post I have ever read in a mafia game
Yet I understood him perfectly

:good:
As in understood what he was saying? or as in thinking his theories about a whammy made sense?
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Tbh I usually leave Tammy up to sangres

Unless they are both scum then we ducked

M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1460, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1455, Titus wrote:sangres (hydra of fferyllt and Nachomamma8) - Null (their reachout sole reason
4. SirCakez - scum
7. mastina - gtmh null
8. Bell - town
10. GreyICE* - gtmh town
12. Titus
14. quiet - lurker scum
15. Prism - meh
17. Battle Mage - town
Kay I've shut up about this all day, but this is another example of bullshit I don't deal with.

I have provided oodles of space for players this game. I have no shut down anyone, and I've been really relatively light fisted from a position of power.

As for my mason claim, believe me or don't, but you don't get to treat me the way you have and call me anti-town when your grand contribution to this game has been literally so small that an electron microscope couldn't find it.

Also, I'll be expecting an apology post game from you when I flip mason, JSYK.
Why? I have been abundantly clear that your claim was for control regardless of if you're a mason or not. That's the problem I have. It's the elitism and anti-town play that's my problem. If you're a mason, that makes it worse not better as you were under no pressure.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

Not a
girl
hammer.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:19 pm

In post 1465, Titus wrote:Why? I have been abundantly clear that your claim was for control regardless of if you're a mason or not. That's the problem I have. It's the elitism and anti-town play that's my problem. If you're a mason, that makes it worse not better as you were under no pressure.
she has literally not done thread control except for leashing my vote to hers
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1462, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:So if that's hammer and if Titus is being honest about being town, I still don't like prism or Cakez as town. They can be buddies together, and I think there's one scum if not both. Leaning more towards Cakez.

I like Math's effort in solving, some of his stuff is waaaaaay out there but I think it comes from a good place

Quiet might be scum

GI and LLD are town reads. One could be scum, but I doubt it. LLD is one of my hardest town reads.

Spiffeh and Pooky always seem town to me.

Watch the back end of the Titus wagon if she flips town.

I remember telling Mala when I had a fever that Bork could be scum, can't remember why, must be the spirits of my ancestors visiting me in my dreams

mastina is pretty in line with what I expect from her town game, but I can't catch scum-mastina and she probably knows it

Bell makes me nervous, not quite sure why. Might deep dive this slot

Dunn is another I want to deep dive

Tammy I leave to Mala

Battle Mage gives me nice town vibes

This is what I have in case scum decides to kill me tonight with pretty much everyone calling me town

They may as well do it tonight anyway, day one is always a wash to me and I'm better once I have flips. And everyone knows my reads are subject to change based on the weather.

Just in case Mala and I don't make it through the night, i will bid you adieu, and say goodbye *mwah!* and good! Night! Bang!
Can you talk about your Battle Mage townread? I don’t see it at all.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:21 pm

@Ffery:

A bit of both. I have a tendency to be able to understand math on a personal level then most people can. So I know where his line of thinking comes from.

Or I could just be wrong and trying to paint a connection that’s not really there

I have a terrible headache. Idk why I haven’t had it at all today until I came home and I just finished a 12 hr
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1467, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1465, Titus wrote:Why? I have been abundantly clear that your claim was for control regardless of if you're a mason or not. That's the problem I have. It's the elitism and anti-town play that's my problem. If you're a mason, that makes it worse not better as you were under no pressure.
she has literally not done thread control except for leashing my vote to hers
Yeah.

She could have stopped Dunnstral from hiding behind her.

LLD knows that she has that level of influence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Prism »

Safely town
==========
Spiffeh
Bell
LLD
KTT

Pretty town
===========
sangres
bork
Tammy (Tonally great, have a concern to look into when I feel up to it)

Townlean
===========
Battle Mage
Pooky (Isn't just latching onto 2181 table for dear life)

Null
===========
SirCakez
Titus

MathBlade
============
MathBlade

Scumleans
============
Dunnstral
mastina
quiet

These haven't really come so much from reading as much as just thinking over the course of a day or two.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1469, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:@Ffery:

A bit of both. I have a tendency to be able to understand math on a personal level then most people can. So I know where his line of thinking comes from.

Or I could just be wrong and trying to paint a connection that’s not really there

I have a terrible headache. Idk why I haven’t had it at all today until I came home and I just finished a 12 hr
This. Mala and I know each other pretty well. There’s some things with Mala that we just know about each other having been very close in the past. It’s imho one reason I think she’s an easy read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1464, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:Tbh I usually leave Tammy up to sangres

Unless they are both scum then we ducked

M

You don't have to worry about me <3

And I don't think at the moment you need to worry about Sangres.

Also pooky has my <3 for also thinking the fun of the game is the point not the winning.

Also hesitating on Titus, I just legit don't know. :/
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by sangres »

So is that a hammer or no?

I really want the weekend to mindmeld and wall with Nacho about this game day. :/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”