Micro 997: Superb Idea Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 296, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 251, DkKoba wrote:gamma was online last night ~ and yet opted to avoid this thread - this is for gamma a light scum tell so NAGL already.
OH FUCK OFF
I ALMOST LET YOU HAVE IT ON THIS LAST TIME YOU TRIED TO DO THIS BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A DEATH WISH
MY CHOICE OF WHICH GAMES I PLAY AT WHICH TIMES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALIGNMENT AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE PERCEIVED EFFORT NEEDED TO HANDLE THE GAME
IF YOU FUCKING TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN I WILL END YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd care but my give a damn's busted.

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by BBmolla »

no flavor cause im too tired

Votecount 1.07Gamma Emerald - 3 - pirate mollie, DkKoba, WhemeStar
WhemeStar - 2 - Titus, Mad Hatters Tea Party
DkKoba - 2 - bugspray, Gamma Emerald
OutworldER - 1 - Momrangal

Not Voting: OutworldER

Deadline: (expired on 2021-03-08 02:00:00)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to elim.

Mollie is V/LA
bugspray has requested replacement and I'm still looking.
[/area]
Last edited by BBmolla on Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by BBmolla »

PookyTheMagicalBear replaces bugspray
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

sup boys
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:58 pm

ahahahahahahaahahah gamma emerald is lit
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:00 pm

In post 265, DkKoba wrote:
In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:is there a particular reason I'm being wagoned?
day copped you guilty.
this is such a fucking lie lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:03 pm

In post 4, BBmolla wrote:
Image is from a performance as Pantalone in Servant of Two Masters at Santa Rosa Junior College, Spring 2017.

Roles randomed. Pregame things are being dealt with. Roles will be sent out as soon as pregame things are complete.
look at those teeth

wtf did i sign up for

no wonder why bugs replaced out

scary shit
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:06 pm

In post 301, BBmolla wrote:DkKoba - 1 - bugspray, Gamma Emerald
i feel disenfranchised

is my vote only worth half a vote or something
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 307, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 301, BBmolla wrote:DkKoba - 1 - bugspray, Gamma Emerald
i feel disenfranchised

is my vote only worth half a vote or something
no im tired

fixed
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

join me on the superior wagon pooky
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:52 pm

i wanna see gamma emerald try to end you tho
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

he is clearly mafia bc no one who is town reacts like that so soon to an obvious joke cop claim lol

the fact they even entertained it and said that it was impossible bc its not in the thread and not bc i could never have a guilty on him if he's town is like.. such a scumslip LMFAO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:17 am

ok but im still here to see the shitfight. :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 297, DkKoba wrote:
In post 296, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 251, DkKoba wrote:gamma was online last night ~ and yet opted to avoid this thread - this is for gamma a light scum tell so NAGL already.
OH FUCK OFF
I ALMOST LET YOU HAVE IT ON THIS LAST TIME YOU TRIED TO DO THIS BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A DEATH WISH
MY CHOICE OF WHICH GAMES I PLAY AT WHICH TIMES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALIGNMENT AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE PERCEIVED EFFORT NEEDED TO HANDLE THE GAME
IF YOU FUCKING TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN I WILL END YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which game was this?
just so gamma doesnt miss the question btw ~~
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:01 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 291, DkKoba wrote:
In post 289, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I am greatly amused DkKoba. For me there is little to conclude as of now. As you're aware with have little confirmable information to work with, and so I simply working with the information I have.

Meanwhile, you remain firmly upon your seat staring into another player as though there is nobody else here to interact with.
As am I, but i am trying to spark something by outting what conclusions i do feel comfortable with atm. I think theres a bit to conclude actually - for example; one could easily eliminate a few scum pairings based on interactions.
But why did you discredit me further here? I'm pushing interactions by stating a PoE ive narrowed down early so far - i think theres some merit to my read so far - if it's wrong you should be showing me I'm wrong rather than telling me im doing nothing.
If I am correct, your current evidence is based entirely upon stalking the players out of game activity, following them across the site and see where they post and when.

As I said, I became curious as to bugsprays comment about being in too many games.

I consider these the be outside of the game and while they may be acceptable tells upon this forum, that does not obligate me into using them or considering them.

The conclusion there, if I may be so frank, is that you are pulling evidence from between your cheeks and placing it for consideration upon a silver platter.

Given Gamma Emeralds reaction in post - I fully agree. My own disabilities mean I am limited to the amount of effort I can produce in a game, and will remaining exclusively within the realms of mini and micro games in recognition of that, despite that on occasion I would be fully able to muster the energies and efforts require to fully participate within the larger games here.

Your consequential assault upon Gamma Emerald has the rancid stench of a Victorian Pickpocket upon it. By now you are aware I am no stranger to these games and formats, and Gamma Emerald could have simply been checking for sanities.
VOTE: DkKoba
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 314, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 291, DkKoba wrote:
In post 289, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I am greatly amused DkKoba. For me there is little to conclude as of now. As you're aware with have little confirmable information to work with, and so I simply working with the information I have.

Meanwhile, you remain firmly upon your seat staring into another player as though there is nobody else here to interact with.
As am I, but i am trying to spark something by outting what conclusions i do feel comfortable with atm. I think theres a bit to conclude actually - for example; one could easily eliminate a few scum pairings based on interactions.
But why did you discredit me further here? I'm pushing interactions by stating a PoE ive narrowed down early so far - i think theres some merit to my read so far - if it's wrong you should be showing me I'm wrong rather than telling me im doing nothing.
If I am correct, your current evidence is based entirely upon stalking the players out of game activity, following them across the site and see where they post and when.

As I said, I became curious as to bugsprays comment about being in too many games.

I consider these the be outside of the game and while they may be acceptable tells upon this forum, that does not obligate me into using them or considering them.

The conclusion there, if I may be so frank, is that you are pulling evidence from between your cheeks and placing it for consideration upon a silver platter.

Given Gamma Emeralds reaction in post - I fully agree. My own disabilities mean I am limited to the amount of effort I can produce in a game, and will remaining exclusively within the realms of mini and micro games in recognition of that, despite that on occasion I would be fully able to muster the energies and efforts require to fully participate within the larger games here.

Your consequential assault upon Gamma Emerald has the rancid stench of a Victorian Pickpocket upon it. By now you are aware I am no stranger to these games and formats, and Gamma Emerald could have simply been checking for sanities.
VOTE: DkKoba

ok lol im not getting limmed today and you're quite blatantly scum with gamma here, like normally it isn't this easy but yikes your discrediting is like quite obvious as well as your attempts to hard save gamma from an elim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i already stated a separate reason for why gamma is likely scum that is within the confines of the game, i was pushing for a reaction from him and i concluded the reaction was scummy
-> he tried to disprove my role first rather than say a guilty was impossible. and then after that had disproportionate AtE in response.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

your case on me amounts to "you are wrong about gamma" rather than anything scummy i may have done. you are not analyzing whether or not gamma is town at all, you are saying they are null and yet I'm scum for pushing, what is in your eyes, a null slot? get real lmfao.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

and fyi I dont stalk players, i just like to read a lot of content on this website and follow along loosely. ive been in a few gy/spec chats before of games i have not even played in that particularly interest me. regardless - it should lean town for you that I am looking for info on a player I suspect. That I am applying knowledge from a previous game to this one. That I am pushing a player for a reaction to evaluate the slot further and make conclusions off of it. But instead you chose to just discredit my whole argument by saying I'm a stalker and that I'm pulling stuff out of my ass. Which is blatantly false as evidenced by the fact I have explained certain things. Early game is a bit of fudging, but the fudging has some merit to it.

Now, pray tell, what is scummy about my push there? Why does it make me scum? I am very curious what puts you in that position that you think I'm scum here somehow?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

And re: sanities comment. absoutely not. a real town reaction is saying "no i cannot be guilty I am town".
And in case you haven't noticed, in response to the flailing AtE from Gamma, I asked them, which game are they referencing? Because I believe they are referencing a game where, they in fact, rolled scum. Which embarrassingly proves my point further.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:12 am

Given that I have already shown I am quite aware of how these games work, my familiarity of the mechanics and such; do you really believe if I was indeed scum with Gamma Emerald I would take such a hardline defensive position knowing full well that if we are both mafia aligned I am placing myself firmly upon the chopping block?

Gamma Emeralds' response will be considered, assuming it comes. For now you seem so incredibly focused upon Gamma Emerald I don't see you making any viable links or connections.

The basis of my case upon you, should you perhaps read it, is that I find your case on Gamma Emerald to be over exaggerated and reinforced using out of game information that would require us to verify it on our own as you discussing it would be a breach of the site rules.

That you are unmoving on this, I find alignment indicative of Mafia attempting to take out threatening LHF. That you have taken the stance you have with Gamma Emerald and not with Bugspray whom at the time from my own curiosities was quite active elsewhere on the site appears opportunistic.

I find Gamma Emeralds emotional response entirely reasonable. I, to, would have checked the appropriate thread to confirm if such a role exists and its sanity due to the only other option being to enter a challenge against a guilty result while only having blanks to fire.

That this game has in itself degenerated into using outside tells to verify a case and I find it abhorrent.

That you have then gone on inform me how to read you is further solidifying my suspicions on your slot.

There is no reason for Town to lie, and yet, you have.

Now if you will kindly your red velvet covered form and remove it from my face, I would be most grateful.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:13 am

I will say it again.

I find Gamma Emeralds emotional response to be entirely justified.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:10 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Did we already solve this game
Im a dog that quacks
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:17 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Gamma's response seems kinda fake unless my man's is like 14 in which case it's probably real.

I don't really like this shitfight either way because it involves Meta and tells that I have no experience with. Although I'll admit I'm being hypocritical with that because my own read on Gamma is based on my past experience with his scum play.

It does kinda say something about his contribution to the game so far that most reads on him are coming from meta, however.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”