TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4999, AGar wrote:
In post 4984, jjh927 wrote:
In post 4950, mastina wrote:jjh dropped a surefire 100% towntell that guarantees he is town this game. But I admit: without explaining the tell, I'm not sure how to convince others that he is town. In order to explain why he's town I'd have to out the tell, but I don't want to because if I did he'd be the guaranteed nightkill tonight. (The tell is that strong.)
Mastina is undoubtedly the player with greatest awareness of my gameplay on site. I think there's maybe one thing and no more that I could put out that I don't think she'd catch that another player would
This is self serving as
fuck
You're damn right it is

Does this matter?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

VOTE: Jjh I am deathtunneling mastina for the rest of the game if jjh is town and I don’t think I’ll care if she’s town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:08 pm

UNVOTE: Jjh

*if jjh is scum typo
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5000, jjh927 wrote:
In post 4999, AGar wrote:
In post 4984, jjh927 wrote:
In post 4950, mastina wrote:jjh dropped a surefire 100% towntell that guarantees he is town this game. But I admit: without explaining the tell, I'm not sure how to convince others that he is town. In order to explain why he's town I'd have to out the tell, but I don't want to because if I did he'd be the guaranteed nightkill tonight. (The tell is that strong.)
Mastina is undoubtedly the player with greatest awareness of my gameplay on site. I think there's maybe one thing and no more that I could put out that I don't think she'd catch that another player would
This is self serving as
fuck
You're damn right it is

Does this matter?
I'm gonna let you think about that one and guess what my answer is.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4926, AGar wrote:Speaking of, who'd you target last night, scum? Not sure why we're just letting your ass slide by like a greased sled.
Why do you want to know? Anyway, I am not claiming my target, but they can feel free to claim I visited them if they want to.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5004, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4926, AGar wrote:Speaking of, who'd you target last night, scum? Not sure why we're just letting your ass slide by like a greased sled.
Why do you want to know? Anyway, I am not claiming my target, but they can feel free to claim I visited them if they want to.
This is a S C U M reply.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:59 pm

In post 5005, AGar wrote:
In post 5004, Almost50 wrote:
This is a S C U M reply.
why are you so sure?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Cephrir »

you can call me bad as much as you want but i'm still not going to help you mislim a50
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Nah, A50 can and should keep quiet

Assuming they don't know already, scum probably would want to know whether he was using the babysitter aggressively or defensively.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: winter

in spite of everything, cant shake the feeling this is coming from town
if he's the desired elim then i will coalesce as i'm not confident in reading agar, and i dont want risk disabling a scum elimination
(auro still wants him deaded...we've had dissonance on this read since d1)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Cephrir »

more winter votes
Bartleby the Scrivener
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:09 pm

In post 4754, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3621, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3425, innocentvillager wrote:okapoka yells at infinity to ping Winter on discord to get Winter to move his vote, then this sequence of posts happens
In post 3012, Winter Flakes wrote:I am here
In post 3017, Winter Flakes wrote:what are the options? lld dgb and ythan?
In post 3024, Winter Flakes wrote:I dont really like either of those options but if lld green flips we get more info I think is she at L-1?
this came at the same time, then there was a 6 hr gap until this post:
In post 3073, Winter Flakes wrote:I popped back in because Infinity pinged me on discord after Oka asked him to?
and then he finally votes dgb

this is not how a scum hydra handles this interaction, imo
So it seems people were not convinced from my Winter argument so I will try to explain myself little more and maybe people can tell me where they disagree. The crux of the Winter TL is that:

1) Infinity didn't really try to fill Winter in on why they were pinging him, based on Winter's entrance to the thread. I believe scum!Infinity would try to at least assess the situation based on it being EOD and potentially advise Winter what the optimal course of action would be to not look scummy, or tell him to not. Infinity has been helping out the team a lot in general so I would've expected something more thorough if Winter was scum here; rather, it felt like the focus was urgency of getting Winter in-thread

2) Winter immediately just posted "I am here", when he TOTALLY could've delayed it/pretended he hadn't seen it or Infinity hadn't pinged him yet when he had made up his mind or something. This is also indicative of (1) happening.

3) Winter looked like he was genuinely trying to process what was going on in real time (more evidence of (1) being the case), and instead of committing to something or "promising to commit to a vote", he just called both wagons meh and ducked out. I don't see scum Winter doing that, I could be totally off base here but the vibe I get from Winter as a player is that he is more self-conscious of how he is perceived in thread and that whole interaction definitely did not feel self-conscious at all
can someone debunk my reasoning for winter flakes being town for my sanity? i remembered this carrying a decent amt of weight for me in my TL of him but since then he still hasn't done much so i feel less inclined to defend him now, even though it overall seems like a town!indicative interaction
anyone?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:11 pm

I will admit that otherwise I don’t find winters posting particularly obvtowny but I also didn’t last game and it seems like he’s just busier this game too so idk
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@IV: I don't think WF is Scum, but I do think the Ton is adamant to lose this game

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I agree that at least points 1 and 2 are town indicative but it's not enough to satisfy me at this point
Bartleby the Scrivener
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Ceph: Why do you TR AGar though?

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I'm thinking about revisiting it tbh. He may have just figured out that belligerence scores town passes.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Bell »

Kind of doubt it took him 12 years to figure that one out. How many games have you played with him?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I dont mean just as in recently, I mean just as in simply. Not many.

Idk tho some sus ass motherfuckers just tried to assassinate the dude, dont love that
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Bell »

Well, you can do both.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by implosion »

41In the 1994 arcade game Daytona USA, the player racing team, Team Hornet, has a race number of 41. It is also continued in the 1998 arcade game Daytona USA 2, where it is applied to three more player cars. The number 41 does not appear on the player cars on linked cabinets for both games. The Hornet, driven by AGES in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, also used the number 41.

Vote Count 3.6
AGar
(4): Hopkirk, Almost50, Titus, mastina
mastina
(3): OkaPoka, AGar, Bell
Winter Flakes
(3): Cephrir, jjh927, Xtoxm
jjh927
(1): Winter Flakes

Not Voting
(2): Ythan, innocentvillager

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 1:00 AM PST on March 9, in (expired on 2021-03-09 05:00:00).

Prodding Titus.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry for the prod.

No interest in a mastina wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:35 am

In post 3463, Luca Blight wrote:I like IV's thought process on why Winter Flakes is Town.
This was his 56th post on Sun 23:19 ET
In post 3490, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3425, innocentvillager wrote:okapoka yells at infinity to ping Winter on discord to get Winter to move his vote, then this sequence of posts happens
In post 3012, Winter Flakes wrote:I am here
In post 3017, Winter Flakes wrote:what are the options? lld dgb and ythan?
In post 3024, Winter Flakes wrote:I dont really like either of those options but if lld green flips we get more info I think is she at L-1?
this came at the same time, then there was a 6 hr gap until this post:
In post 3073, Winter Flakes wrote:I popped back in because Infinity pinged me on discord after Oka asked him to?
and then he finally votes dgb

this is not how a scum hydra handles this interaction, imo

I like this thought-process from IV but I'm not sure I entirely agree with it. We don't know how much help he's getting from his teammates, and I'm not sure what he would necessarily do differently as scum in that position than if he were Town? Are you taking meta into account when drawing that conclusion?

As scum, saying 'I don't like either wagon but...' is about as safe and easy a thing as you could do tbh. Most players were saying the same thing, so it's easy to blend in that way.
This was his 72nd post on Mon 10:44 ET

Luca said he liked my thought process on why Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned) is town, posted a decent amount about other stuff, then 11.5 hours later went out of his way to explain how he disagreed with it (I don't think he actually understood my argument if you look at the response). Luca also never brings up Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned) after I explained my reasoning a little bit further.

Why is scum going out of their way to keep Winter Flakes an elimmable open in kind of a slimy way? Is it scum wifoming? Did he decide that the would've townread that as town then later realize that having Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned) as a more elimmable slot was good for them?

I want to say that this is town!indicative for Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned) because a) Luca went out of his way to disagree b) Luca ignored my followup/it didn't pop out to him. I would want to look for what townies are posting on my partner in his shoes especially if it's anything that can be construed as a towncase. Instead he ignored it and kept Winter in his PoE

The fact that, also, zero other people engaged on my reasoning, makes me think I'm more likely to be right on town!Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned), because when how many times I kept requoting this surely one of the scum would've noticed and tried to engage/have an excuse to TR their buddy Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned).
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

so are we still gonna ignore that jjh is basically refusing to even acknowledge anything i'm saying about him and is still even yet to give the smallest reason for voting me other than "o yea lol someone else did it"

this is scum
-Uncrowned Alt
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

IV is GOATed
-Uncrowned Alt