Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

I do not believe I am any of the above; but, for what it's worth, I do believe you are town here, Nora. I do hope Battle Mage will provide something alignment indicative with their next post. I do have quite the number of positive reads at the moment, which is slightly disconcerting for me as I suspect at least one may be worthy of suspicion.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Korina »

In post 341, Superb Subtlety wrote:I didn't make the vote on Korina with an actual scumread there
Just had reasonable chance of flipping scum when I've got some townreads elsewhere in the game, and that's enough for me to vote Korina

However, I think all the incorrect assumptions that Korina has made and the stubborn insistence on maintaining them could well be town!Korina
This isn't something that's exclusive to Town!Me. This is something that's related to me being a very emotion-based player, and the fact I'm very reluctant to concede a position I genuinely believe in. Because this is singleball, yea, this is something that's more likely to come from Town!Me, just because Scum!Me would likely have considered these things already. As scum, I tend to put more thought into my play to try to seem townie, whereas when I'm town, I just say fuck it a lot of the time and don't plan.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Korina »

In post 355, WhemeStar wrote:The king is wondering if he should claim
I'm just wondering what the deal is with your posts, and why you're referring to yourself as "the king"
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:14 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 387, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 383, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 381, PenguinPower wrote:Someone still needs to tell me what is meant by "flip" and why it's in the vc.
Maybe mod can clarify that?
I would thought the king would be able to clarify anything.
King is also confused by god because kings role has to do with flips and that’s why king was wondering if they should claim
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:14 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 402, Korina wrote:
In post 355, WhemeStar wrote:The king is wondering if he should claim
I'm just wondering what the deal is with your posts, and why you're referring to yourself as "the king"
Because I am the king
Im a dog that quacks
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Korina »

In post 360, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I don't see scum claiming coroner here. This is a pretty odd role to claim. I get it seems desperate but the way they claim and how the claim just screams sincerity to me. Maybe I am just being the naive here but I dont think I can vote Korino. want to give her at least another day to be sorted.

I am confused by Mastina ranking system which seems to only based on the Koala game. Then again i think she did the same thing in the Steven Universe mafia when there was an in-game involve and she was town there as well. Based on meta Mastina is prob town but I do not trust meta so......

Wheme you should not claim....it will only help scum. You are not in any danger right now so claiming is a bad move here.

UNVOTE: Mastina
Him, I'm a guy. I know my name is feminine, and that's the entire joke of it, but I am a guy.
I personally don't care about being mispronouned because it happens a lot, but I don't know if sitemods would agree, even with me saying I don't mind in the first place.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Korina »

Does your role actually have a PR, or are you just faking it for shits and giggles wheme?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:19 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 406, Korina wrote:Does your role actually have a PR, or are you just faking it for shits and giggles wheme?
The king is purely for flavor
Im a dog that quacks
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Korina »

ok, tell me then, what are your reads?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:22 am

Post by WhemeStar »

If your asking what the king is softing then yes the king has a powerful ability
Im a dog that quacks
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Korina »

i'm asking who do you think is town, and scum.
i really don't give a fuck about what you are.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:26 am

Post by mastina »

In post 362, Raya36 wrote:How can you locktown whemestar?
Because while I lack the familiarity with WhemeStar as scum, everything WhemeStar is doing and posting radiates town in a way that I don't see as coming from scum.

Basically, there's three metrics by which I read players (in reverse order of how I normally present them):
Peer Pressure/Popular Opinion influence, where I take the reads of players who I respect the capabilities of and think to be town into consideration; if I think these players who I respect are town and they are saying something, I'm influenced by their position. (Not relevant.)

Meta influence, where I am influenced by a player's meta--I lack this on WhemeStar.

And general generic metrics, the initial universal standard, but which can be changed and influenced by the other two (some generic towntells are either much stronger towntells for specific players or even scumtells for specific players; some generic scumtells are either much stronger scumtells for specific players or even towntells for specific players, thus the use of meta influence and peer pressure)--by the general generic metric, WhemeStar is literally as town as it gets.

I realize I lack the meta experience to tell if that generic townplay is actually town.
But lacking said meta experience, I am going to call that townplay as being town. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:30 am

Post by mastina »

In post 363, Noraabear wrote:She called me scum the moment she entered the thread and it was a STRONG read, yes? Why didnt she vote me?
Did I?
Because I'm PRETTY sure that...
In post 132, mastina wrote:Korina
Noraabear

April Ludgate

lean scum scumread.
...while I did have a scumread on you, it wasn't strong--my only strong scumread is April...the slot I did actually vote.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:36 am

Post by mastina »

In post 364, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I do believe this may well be a Town Aligned Mastina, and I fear I will know for sure come tomorrow.
Well there's like at least a 33-50% chance that the entire town will know I'm town tomorrow, depending on how the night plays out. (I have a conditional way to become publicly confirmed, but it requires certain conditions to be met and those conditions are entirely out of my control.)
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:43 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 345, mastina wrote:
In post 340, Rathe wrote:
In post 329, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Regardless of GIF posting, you could have still posed questions and interacted with others here.
k thoughts on april n wheme?
April's town,
Wheme's scum.
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 329, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Regardless of GIF posting, you could have still posed questions and interacted with others here.
April's town,
Wheme's scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:52 am

Post by mastina »

In post 389, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Can you explain your srs on Korina, Noraabear and April? Thanks.
Well Noraabear I think this is her scumgame here--she pointed out being V/LA, being busy, being swamped, being overgamed, and insists that this is not alignment indicative. But while I empathize with being busy, being swamped, being overgamed, as reasons to not radiate your normal town energy, in actual gameplay Noraabear I think is scum for in general what she is and isn't doing.

Notably, lacked life and was the worst possible vote in the game. Beyond that, she didn't participate in koalawang when I think that koalawang would be right up her alley. The reserved style doesn't fit with her being town. She's lacking in passion and in radiating town energy. There's a difference between "I'm busy, burned out, and overgamed, but I'm still town here and that should be obvious" with her doing town things, and "I'm busy, burned out, and overgamed so scumreads on me for not being more active are sus!!!" with her doing nothing.

Korina is gut.

April I explained the main reason in but beyond that? Gut. April's entrance into the game looked like scum and everything April has done has looked like scum--apathetic scum, but scum nonetheless.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:56 am

Post by mastina »

In post 415, Rathe wrote:
April's town,
Wheme's scum.
It should be fairly obvious that was a typo on my part.

April's scum, Wheme's town.

I accidentally typed them in the wrong order because I have the "cross two different wordings of the same sentence in the wrong order which gives them the opposite intended meaning" issue. (For instance, "X is not scum" and "X is town" mean the same thing, but I can cross the wires and accidentally say "X is not town" or "X is scum" taking half from one and half of the other and accidentally giving it the opposite meaning. I don't think that's dyslexia but it's probably a similar condition to it.)

It should be pretty damn obvious I've rather consistently had April as scum and Wheme as town. :P
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Rathe »

k
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

I took the liberty of investigating Mastina's posts to take note of read progression - just in case this post was genuine, and it would indeed look to be a mistake.
Her reads are consistent up to this point, and are consistent after this point.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Noraabear »

In post 412, mastina wrote:
In post 363, Noraabear wrote:She called me scum the moment she entered the thread and it was a STRONG read, yes? Why didnt she vote me?
Did I?
Because I'm PRETTY sure that...
In post 132, mastina wrote:Korina
Noraabear

April Ludgate

lean scum scumread.
...while I did have a scumread on you, it wasn't strong--my only strong scumread is April...the slot I did actually vote.
sure you had a stronger scum read. My problem is that you have always TRed town me so this time if you are SRing, the read has got to be pretty damn strong and I don't see it.
I thought air was free ... until I bought a bag of
air
chips
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Noraabear »

In post 416, mastina wrote:she didn't participate in koalawang
Lol you want me to believe town mastina thinks my scum game has gotten so bad I can't even figure out how to post a couple animal gifs?
I'm not participating in koalawang because I believe I am on to something and participating just clutters the thread and I have no interest in seeing penguin power hide his red role pm behind some shitposts.
air
chips
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Noraabear »

Vig vigs mastina tonight. fenx.
air
chips
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 411, mastina wrote:
In post 362, Raya36 wrote:How can you locktown whemestar?
Because while I lack the familiarity with WhemeStar as scum, everything WhemeStar is doing and posting radiates town in a way that I don't see as coming from scum.

Basically, there's three metrics by which I read players (in reverse order of how I normally present them):
Peer Pressure/Popular Opinion influence, where I take the reads of players who I respect the capabilities of and think to be town into consideration; if I think these players who I respect are town and they are saying something, I'm influenced by their position. (Not relevant.)

Meta influence, where I am influenced by a player's meta--I lack this on WhemeStar.

And general generic metrics, the initial universal standard, but which can be changed and influenced by the other two (some generic towntells are either much stronger towntells for specific players or even scumtells for specific players; some generic scumtells are either much stronger scumtells for specific players or even towntells for specific players, thus the use of meta influence and peer pressure)--by the general generic metric, WhemeStar is literally as town as it gets.

I realize I lack the meta experience to tell if that generic townplay is actually town.
But lacking said meta experience, I am going to call that townplay as being town. :P
This is why I scumread you. I ask about why you townread whemestar and you go into detail explaining how you come up with your reads without telling me a single thing about why you townread whemestar. Why does whemestar radiate town to you? What about him do you like? How is he town by the general generic metric?
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 390, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:While FL is a player who can get apathetic as either alignment, statistically speaking, he is apathetic more often as scum

this is actually inherently untrue, i actually get more apathetic as town, but i do also get apathetic from being scum a lot.

i have been town a lot lately, not scum, though so
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”