Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4831, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4824, Alisae wrote:
Sherlock and Watson has died. They were a
1-shot Dayvig
FUCKING TOLD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I should have pushed this harder. Might be worth going back and seeing who defended them.

Or maybe not, what does their role mean here? Does scum defend this or let it get pushed or bus it?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4760, Sherlock and Watson wrote:We can leash Gamma to {1 of me, Sarah}, we can't leash gamma to M&R if we're vanilla copping M&R, if you want to add M&R to the rolestop pool then we can vanilla cop Starcrossed instead, I still think that's worse though. Italiano on Fey I feel is like.... always right here? I can't see a world where Titus kills Fey here unless we give her *a lot* of reason to kill Fey.
@Olaf Do you think scum!Krazy wants his buddy rolecopped?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by olaf »

In post 4852, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4760, Sherlock and Watson wrote:We can leash Gamma to {1 of me, Sarah}, we can't leash gamma to M&R if we're vanilla copping M&R, if you want to add M&R to the rolestop pool then we can vanilla cop Starcrossed instead, I still think that's worse though. Italiano on Fey I feel is like.... always right here? I can't see a world where Titus kills Fey here unless we give her *a lot* of reason to kill Fey.
@Olaf Do you think scum!Krazy wants his buddy rolecopped?
it was a suggestion so i don't think it counts for much
also it's just a rolecop
they can just trueclaim vanilla/non-vanilla
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4849, Pink Ball wrote:Krazy came to the thread to say he needed the day to end quickly 'cause he was losing motivation and yaddah yaddah, he left, and when I said I was going to make a scumcase on REK, they came back even stronger saying the day needed to end and we ended voting for the guy I was defending. You're giving me REK today
Weren’t W & P supposed to gunsmith them or no?

And it was again Krazy who requested that. Krazy doesn’t ask to have his buddy gun checked, does he?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4854, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4849, Pink Ball wrote:Krazy came to the thread to say he needed the day to end quickly 'cause he was losing motivation and yaddah yaddah, he left, and when I said I was going to make a scumcase on REK, they came back even stronger saying the day needed to end and we ended voting for the guy I was defending. You're giving me REK today
Weren’t W & P supposed to gunsmith them or no?

And it was again Krazy who requested that. Krazy doesn’t ask to have his buddy gun checked, does he?
Wait good point. Who were the other people in the gun check pool?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4731, Sherlock and Watson wrote:ok Pink Ball's town

we're killing clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith italiano, rolestop me, replacement vanilla cops mastina

lock it in and let's wrap this shit up
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4851, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4831, Pink Ball wrote:
Sherlock and Watson has died. They were a
1-shot Dayvig
FUCKING TOLD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I should have pushed this harder. Might be worth going back and seeing who defended them.

Or maybe not, what does their role mean here? Does scum defend this or let it get pushed or bus it?
It explains why Titus was so extremely confident about winning because they had a 1 shot dayvig, which they never got to use, so they could have dayvigged a townie, then pushed another miselim. We really dodged a bullet with this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Krazy wanted to get me or Auro gunsmithed iirc

If Krazy then suggested to gunsmith REK, then we flip REK and W&P after REK flips scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4856, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4731, Sherlock and Watson wrote:ok Pink Ball's town

we're killing clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith italiano, rolestop me, replacement vanilla cops mastina

lock it in and let's wrap this shit up
So Clidd and Koba spewed town. M & R were already obviously town. Krazy must have wanted them dead so bad, scum apparently risked a no kill rather than risking letting them live but I would have speed powerelimed Krazy after M & R flip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think nancy was the one who said gunsmith REK
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4858, Pink Ball wrote:Krazy wanted to get me or Auro gunsmithed iirc

If Krazy then suggested to gunsmith REK, then we flip REK and W&P after REK flips scum
But why would he want his buddy gun checked? If he wanted you and Auro gun checked, what makes you think REK would be a different alignment?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4847, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4828, DkKoba wrote:hey nancy dont be mad but i ignored ur message on replace in
Oh sorry, nm, I mixed you up with the rolestopper. It’s actually fine, we’re probably going to have a mass claim soon but M & R were supposed to be rolestopped. :(
We’ll at least they were a vt. I’ll miss you @Auro and Mastina. I’m sure whomever shot S & W were influenced by your sage words. You guys did not die in vain. :cry:
so gunsmith is utility to find the vig interesting
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oops didn't mean to quote
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4858, Pink Ball wrote:Krazy wanted to get me or Auro gunsmithed iirc

But why would he want his buddy gun checked? If he wanted you and Auro gun checked, what makes you think REK would be a different alignment?
He didn't, REK is scum, period
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4208, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 4201, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4199, Sherlock and Watson wrote:What do you want to hear, Nancy?

-S
Well, I would really like to understand why you’re so confident on Gamma, Italiano and W & P for starters because I’m really not sure I’m seeing it?

However I did like what they said about the NS thing so dunno.

Also I want to know why you think my not wanting to rush an elim after we just miselimed in 2 days into D1 is such a horrible idea?

I would also really love any other reads you’d care to share including M & R, 5uffering. Olaf, Starcrossed and I think you’re still tr REK or was that just Akarin head?
I'm now confident on any of them tbh. Italiano, if scum, was fed his claim from titus. I don't like that tho. Usually when I feel that way the claim is just real. If he is negative utility, why didn't he claim earlier? But I've seen some things that make me think he could flip either way.

Gamma has the most fakable claim in the list and it feels a little off. If titus did a 'no protectives' rule then he could feel very safe faking a claim like that. It is a claim gamma could fake. It is also a claim that could be true for scum. The even part is interesting. That feels... Nevermind. I'll save for mason pt. Gamma, on play, I still think veers town, and if scum I would expect to be scum with pink ball.

W&P -- sam feels very, very different from scum meta, but not in a performative, survivalistic way. Also role fits what I'm seeing in setup.

I didn't say not rushing was a horrible idea. I said you do you. I do think dragging this protracted day 1 into page 180 is not good for town. Because after noraa's rep and marci's rep I'm kinda... Demoralized frankly.

Morty I don't want to talk about today.

I don't like how 5uffering has played this game. I don't know what he flips, but I wouldn't mind not thinking about him anymore.

Olaf gives me spikes of paranoia. Pyro had some pretty townie content in places.

Starcrossed... I don't feel impartial toward but haven't felt any hard pings. If pooky is scum he's at the very least playing better than he did in tenet.

I do need more akarin content...

I am very busy this week. My reads feel... Muddled. Things have happened in this game that have made me question my continued presence on this site. I am staying in the game for you, for as long as I can.

I'm gonna be honest. I actually think I'd go pink ball here. But I don't like pushing pink ball, and I don't think you want pink ball, so I don't even feel the need to go into it. Last time I pushed pink ball I was wrong and it got ugly.

I would also do clidd I guess.

Olaf if scum would be a huge hit. Clidd is a fine compromise on a vt claim. Pink Ball is probably above rand scum even tho I don't trust myself to read him correctly.

I just wanna sheep your read, whatever it is.

Please let watson handle as much as he can so I can do irl work tho <3

-S
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4862, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4828, DkKoba wrote:hey nancy dont be mad but i ignored ur message on replace in
Oh sorry, nm, I mixed you up with the rolestopper. It’s actually fine, we’re probably going to have a mass claim soon but M & R were supposed to be rolestopped. :(
We’ll at least they were a vt. I’ll miss you @Auro and Mastina. I’m sure whomever shot S & W were influenced by your sage words. You guys did not die in vain. :cry:
So Krazy thought that PB, Auro or REK were vig?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4866, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I'm saying our dear gunsmith may not be a town claim after all.
retired
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The scum vig?

But normal mafia have guns anyway
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Wait nancy, why are we mass claiming soon?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who do you think killed the dayvig?
retired
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4867, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4866, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I'm saying our dear gunsmith may not be a town claim after all.
DING DING DING DING FUCKING UNCLE HECTOR DING DING DING
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4870, DkKoba wrote:who do you think killed the dayvig?
A town vig
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Not that I agree with what Koba said, but Koba is thinking and that's a great view on them
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »