Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

I have already answered this to the best of my ability, so I don’t understand how you reposting this 100 thousand more times is going to change my answer.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.5

Whemestar(2)
~ (43), (12)

Rathe(1)
~ (39)
Korina(2)
~ (89), (19)
Superb Subtlety(1)
~ (57)
mastina(1)
~ (53)
April Ludgate(1)
~ (15)
TheFuzzyLogic99(1)
~ , (57)

Not Voting (4): (68), (66), (16), (20)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to FLIP.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-07 15:12:44)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Superb Subtlety »

In post 576, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:I have already answered this to the best of my ability, so I don’t understand how you reposting this 100 thousand more times is going to change my answer.
I figure if I've actually shaded you, you would be able to quote me shading you, right?

So can you do that, please?
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

Oh my oh my. This has certainly become interesting.

My townreads become confirmed, and some null reads begin to slip away, and some SvT shenanigans have been spotted.

VOTE: Superbly Unsubtle
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:41 pm

I am quite sad to see that Our King has dropped his restriction, but, the benefit is now that we should be able to establish a more accurate read upon their slot.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:13 am

Okay I guess you're next
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:14 am

What makes this appear SvT here to you
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:35 am

I logged into the hydra on my phone so I could post from work and you're all just gonna leave me hanging when I want to hyperpost?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 512, Superb Subtlety wrote:
In post 504, Raya36 wrote:If S&M tells the truth they're probably a town role? I mean if this was a scum role it wouldn't make sense because scum don't want to give the prize to town, and it would be too obvious to always give the prize to your teammates, especially if you flip. Unless S&M are lying and know the prize always affects them so it wouldn't really matter who wins to some extent.
This is very poor logic and you should rethink it
I don't see the point of this being a scum role?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 524, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 519, WhemeStar wrote:King is saying if your actually tree stumped you changing your vote proves it by it not moving on the next vote count
If you want to miselim me when Krazy just literally told me I am not allowed to unvote Korina for the remainder of this day phase, that’s on you. I’m not disobeying Krazy.
I don't like the refusal to vote somewhere else to prove the prize
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:43 am

Oh good, do you have tea or am I to be expected to provide my own?

Your approach to this reminds me of a rabid dog whom has found a meal. You do not seem to care for the responses being provided at all, nor do you seem to be considering the information that is being presented to you.

You have attempted an assault using metagame information, and when provided with a defence of the same nature you have denied it stating you dislike self meta. How else would you expect a defence to be mounted against such an assault? Your attack is based on information from other games and patterns you appear to have identified. The equivalent defence has been provided and you have dismissed it expecting an in-game defence of action.

While I will admit that simply having a moderator confirmed role aspect does not confirm alignment, for the sake of balancing I do not believe that would be a mafia aligned power; at least for now.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:43 am

Oh good, do you have tea or am I to be expected to provide my own?

Your approach to this reminds me of a rabid dog whom has found a meal. You do not seem to care for the responses being provided at all, nor do you seem to be considering the information that is being presented to you.

You have attempted an assault using metagame information, and when provided with a defence of the same nature you have denied it stating you dislike self meta. How else would you expect a defence to be mounted against such an assault? Your attack is based on information from other games and patterns you appear to have identified. The equivalent defence has been provided and you have dismissed it expecting an in-game defence of action.

While I will admit that simply having a moderator confirmed role aspect does not confirm alignment, for the sake of balancing I do not believe that would be a mafia aligned power; at least for now.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 532, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 529, Superb Subtlety wrote:Ask him what happens if you unvote
You’re right, I wouldn’t be modkilled, however my Koalawang role woud be cancelled.
Actually now I'm starting to doubt S&M. I don't believe this
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:57 am

In post 585, Raya36 wrote:
In post 519, WhemeStar wrote:King is saying if your actually tree stumped you changing your vote proves it by it not moving on the next vote count
If you want to miselim me when Krazy just literally told me I am not allowed to unvote Korina for the remainder of this day phase, that’s on you. I’m not disobeying Krazy.
Tomorrow will provide proof as I believe the prize will differ. They have stated voting elsewhere will negate their power and yet be counted. You either take them at their word, or you do not.
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:07 am

In post 584, Raya36 wrote:
In post 504, Raya36 wrote:If S&M tells the truth they're probably a town role? I mean if this was a scum role it wouldn't make sense because scum don't want to give the prize to town, and it would be too obvious to always give the prize to your teammates, especially if you flip. Unless S&M are lying and know the prize always affects them so it wouldn't really matter who wins to some extent.
The role is less of a utility role and more of a theatrical one
I see relatively equal benefit in it being town or scum from a purely mechanical pov

This aside, the actual logic you used is pretty poor and it should be noted that this is a theme game and strange roles will be present just because
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:22 am

In post 586, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Oh good, do you have tea or am I to be expected to provide my own?

You are correct in that I did not care for the responses provided because they didn't answer my question. But I strongly object to the imagery used and feel you may be intentionally misinterpreting what I have said (in stark contrast to Nancy honestly misinterpreting what I have said and my intentions with my line of questioning.)

Nancy was trying to push me to one conclusion while assuming I was at the other, when in reality I was deliberating, doing so at my own pace, and most importantly awaiting the answer to a question that has still not been answered satisfactorily. I have clearly laid out my expectations for an answer to that question. I expect quotes from myself where Nancy perceives an attack, because I think this will give me some key insight here and I'm not personally going to be satisfied as to the extent and meaning of Nancy's defensiveness here until I understand how she perceives the attack.

I don't really have a problem with Nancy's defence except that Nancy believes that it should immediately lead me to conclusion that she is town.

Do not rule out roles here. This looks like a game that is packed with net null VT-esque roles and I imagine the scumteam is too. The thing with net null roles is that they're basically interchangeable whether they are town or scum because of their minimal game impact.
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:24 am

On a final note:
I'm not done pushing Nancy yet because I still don't have an answer to that question, but notionally Nancy is easiest to place by her reaction when someone has pushed her
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 589, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 585, Raya36 wrote:
Tomorrow will provide proof as I believe the prize will differ. They have stated voting elsewhere will negate their power and yet be counted. You either take them at their word, or you do not.
Guess there isn't much choice but to take their word for it today and hope tomorrow brings proof
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:29 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 590, Superb Subtlety wrote:
In post 584, Raya36 wrote:
The role is less of a utility role and more of a theatrical one
I see relatively equal benefit in it being town or scum from a purely mechanical pov

This aside, the actual logic you used is pretty poor and it should be noted that this is a theme game and strange roles will be present just because
I'm probably just overthinking it then
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:32 am

You do have the option of placing S&M by play instead of by role
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:45 am

Wait, mhtp- could you xlaeify what you mean in terms of the role not being scum due to game balance?
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:46 am

How new are you to the theme queue?
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:47 am

In post 596, Superb Subtlety wrote:Wait, mhtp- could you clarify what you mean in terms of the role not being scum due to game balance?
Ebwop, thank you phone posting
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Noraabear »

Lol tbh this bullshit reaction overall to my claim is just like conftowning me.

Basically what this game state says is that Korina could be scum trying to push me or just town doing it(I admit to this being a possibility despite me going off on Korina)
Aside from that, no one has pushed me for this VERY scummy claim.

You tell me why that is happening.

The reason is that scum don't know if they can/should push this claim and have ultimately decided not too.

But think about it. If I was a scum godfather, 1) my partners would always encourage me to not claim and 2) there 100% will be more hesitancy towards my claim because scum are very self conscious little creatures

The game state never looks like this if I am scum.
I thought air was free ... until I bought a bag of
air
chips

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”