Micro 998 | The Binding of Isaac Mafia | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Costello »

Dumbest part of this btw was cat lost viewing access but the PT is still open/I can post in it
In post 528, Costello wrote:
In post 527, Not Chara wrote:gently takes
give my cat the goddamn pt back what if he needs the mixtape
If he was going to cheat and post in it or something he could have done that the entire time he had access.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Costello »

IDK, new mechanical gameplan, we vote me today, Farkran goes on madeline/Flea while their PT is open just to confirm it works. We roll a die to decide the vote Day 3, and then we vote whoever Farkran gets "No Result" on Day 4 just in case they are ascetic.
madeline
madeline
Goon
madeline
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:43 am

Post by madeline »

or we could vote for costello today, thank not chara for moderating, and continue to check the thread every once in a while to see if isis posts postmortem thoughts on the design
something is not right
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Costello »

I have an amazing idea for exactly how I should troll catboi. First, I give him unilateral choice of the Day 1 vote even though he has a top 5 towngame on site. Next, he's going to defer to me because he's stupid. When he does that is when I hit him with the juicer: I have him shoot my partner, and then immediately kill him N2. I got him, get owned catboi.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Costello »

In post 977, madeline wrote:or we could vote for costello today, thank not chara for moderating, and continue to check the thread every once in a while to see if isis posts postmortem thoughts on the design
I am unironically down, I am 100% serious, the alternative in my mind is now just straight up policyvoting you.
madeline
madeline
Goon
madeline
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:45 am

Post by madeline »

In post 979, Costello wrote:I am unironically down, I am 100% serious, the alternative in my mind is now just straight up policyvoting you.
because i think it's strange that your pt would still be open?
something is not right
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Costello »

In post 980, madeline wrote:
In post 979, Costello wrote:I am unironically down, I am 100% serious, the alternative in my mind is now just straight up policyvoting you.
Would your PT close if one of you/Flea got shot?

Does the scum PT close if their partner gets voted out?

Absolutely vote me, this is stellar townplay.
madeline
madeline
Goon
madeline
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:50 am

Post by madeline »

In post 981, Costello wrote:
In post 980, madeline wrote:
Would your PT close if one of you/Flea got shot?

Does the scum PT close if their partner gets voted out?

Absolutely vote me, this is stellar townplay.
our pt wasn't a one-sided use for decide a shot
something is not right
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Costello »

I am about to get extremely, extremely fucking nasty so I'm going to step back before I make comments that suggest we concede the game as town rather than play another moment of this.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

oh my god what is happening

you know this plan is starting to feel like more trouble than it’s worth because it doesn’t catch scum foolproof and a lot of it rests i feel on like... the right roles i guess being town and it’s a crapshoot on that and i don’t wanna base who we elim/what we do on that blindly since everyone probably trueclaimed and we’d just be doing mindless sheep stuff going down the line
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Costello »

In post 982, madeline wrote:our pt wasn't a one-sided use for decide a shot
damn, well when you combine this speculative mechanic that works either way with my shooting scum, extensive meta, and repeated reevaluations of the game, it all starts to make sense
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

so erm that being said

flea can you give me what your reads actually are this game? i know a few of them but it feels like half the story and you’re focusing a LOT on bruteforcing mech wins rather than reaaaallly solving?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 986, Ydrasse wrote:so erm that being said

flea can you give me what your reads actually are this game? i know a few of them but it feels like half the story and you’re focusing a LOT on bruteforcing mech wins rather than reaaaallly solving?
like uh i feel as scum you’re doing what... i expect, townlocking madeline, scumreading me, uhhh. you have some read on hectic that i remember is “amused” but nothing else feels really fleshed out
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m also leery of the neighborhood bc i feel like we’ve only gotten vague impressions of the vibes/dynamic but not whats said in them/what was spoken about?

if either of you two have posted it already i’d like to be directed to it pls
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Costello »

In post 988, Ydrasse wrote:i’m also leery of the neighborhood bc i feel like we’ve only gotten vague impressions of the vibes/dynamic but not whats said in them/what was spoken about?

? what is your fear with this
madeline
madeline
Goon
madeline
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:56 am

Post by madeline »

In post 988, Ydrasse wrote:i’m also leery of the neighborhood bc i feel like we’ve only gotten vague impressions of the vibes/dynamic but not whats said in them/what was spoken about?

you just want me to run through it?
something is not right
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

pocketing basically but idk who to who, it’s just hard to gauge without knowing what was spoken about i guess? who said what first, etc,

and yes pls
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Costello »

UNVOTE:

madeline has me legitimately wanting to concede the game to get out of this but I'm going to restrain myself and just go back to focusing on Ydrasse/Flea

Be warned that there is a nonzero chance I (nonprovably!) random.org my votes and AFK for however many days I'm alive if I really hit my limit.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Costello »

Rule #2 is a thing, I will be a good little mafia player and not make even the slightest further suggestion or gesture that I am very much at the limit of my patience again this game, and instead I will 100% try my hardest and enjoy doing so!
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Farkran »

I have a simple question for everyone

Why are we even suggesting to vote any one of the two players that have at least a soft mechclear instead of actually limiting the pool and start forming wagons?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

Like i understand that our opinions differ but at least please cast your vote to the best of your possibilities

I mean at this point i might have accepted a policy elim on players who are stalling the game but they happen to be more than half the list
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
madeline
madeline
Goon
madeline
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by madeline »

In post 991, Ydrasse wrote:and yes pls
flea says okay with claiming, i claim azazel, which was already known, i quote smalltown from the opening posts, and link to it for reference, flea explains to me what flea meant by claiming, and claims fruit distributor, i ask flea to guess at my role based on flavour stuff, i say costello's selfhammer may have been my fault +(, flea asks me more about items, i ask if there's benefit to flea knowing, flea says no, flea claims flea's item, i say it is believable due to similarity to a past isis game, flea says going to throw poop at hectic, asks me who i would target if i can target, i ask what flea would think if i said myself, what flea would think if i said flea, flea says happy to treat it as a masonry, i remark that a choice seems to have been made with regards special twilight, flea remarks about not being able to read gamma, i share my inability to read anyone, we talk a bit about crumbs, at the end of the night i reveal flea's role, flea thinks i am being suspicious because i claimed pt miller and flea did not take this to mean i claimed neighbour, should have chosen words better, eventually i figure out that we are having a misunderstanding, we talk more about what i said in the main thread about my read on flea, flea works on item related compilation, i ask why flea trusted me so early, flea answers, flea says let flea know when to close pt, i say probably when nearing an elimination
something is not right
madeline
madeline
Goon
madeline
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by madeline »

In post 994, Farkran wrote:I have a simple question for everyone

Why are we even suggesting to vote any one of the two players that have at least a soft mechclear instead of actually limiting the pool and start forming wagons?
still feels like possible mafia to me, also wanted to see flea's reaction more than costello's, but alas
something is not right
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Costello »

Nope, sorry, pulled up tabs, can't do it. Wasted all of my time and energy on mechanics/wanting to lose.

Maybe I'll have more energy later tonight but this was one last chance to reread the game and I blew it, here you go Hectic do whatever the hell you want today.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 994, Farkran wrote:Why are we even suggesting to vote any one of the two players that have at least a soft mechclear instead of actually limiting the pool and start forming wagons?
what does mechclear in this instance? i don't think we actually have any way of mechanically confirming a player's alignment
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”