Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5051 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And with 1 shot dayvig + scum roleblocker, vanilla cop/rolestopper/gunsmith/vig don’t really seem like a lot of town power against that, so I think W & P are probably town which means REK probably is as well.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5052 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5050, Pink Ball wrote:I like where this is going and how you're handling it, Nancy
<3

Yeah, very likely two scum in the 3 of the 5 vt claims (that aren’t Clidd/you) so I think we lim Toog today and maybe mass claim tomorrow.

If he flips town, vig should probably kill Olaf. If scum, vig should probably holster.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5053 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Just to throw it into the board: how would a combination of night skip + dayvig go from a setup perspective?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5054 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Scum are messing with your head, Nancy. My vote is still yours to use though. If you want me vote for myself, I will.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5055 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5053, Pink Ball wrote:Just to throw it into the board: how would a combination of night skip + dayvig go from a setup perspective?
Yeah forgot about that. Krazy was really bummed about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5056 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5054, Toogeloo wrote:Scum are messing with your head, Nancy. My vote is still yours to use though. If you want me vote for myself, I will.
Who is scum? Do you honestly believe we have 7 vts in this game?

Tell me whom amongst the 5 vt claims you think is scum here and why.

I also think Krazy trying to push Clidd to “get Noraa out of [his] head” looks pretty damning for you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #5057 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5041, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:W & P may be SvS with REK. They may also be TvT with REK but if they’re different alignments, then they would be the S in the the hypothetical SvT scenario.
Lol dont worry i know but people were unvoting WnP cause they didnt want to rush it, just putting somewhere where I think might be right

Star is also valid
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5058 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5057, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5041, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:W & P may be SvS with REK. They may also be TvT with REK but if they’re different alignments, then they would be the S in the the hypothetical SvT scenario.
Lol dont worry i know but people were unvoting WnP cause they didnt want to rush it, just putting somewhere where I think might be right

Star is also valid
No, have you not been reading my posts? You seriously think there are 7 vts in this game? Either you think it’s Toog and/or one of Olaf/Sarah. Why would you think either one is a more optimal flip today then obviously one of the fake vt claims?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5059 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5056, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Do you honestly believe we have 7 vts in this game?
Depends on the power in the game. Do we know for certain we have a protective to stop scum kills, so maybe they don't have a RB/Strong.
Who are all the VTs? I can at least tell you which I like the least. You said 7, now it's 5. 5 seems totally reasonable for what it's worth.
I also think Krazy trying to push Clidd to “get Noraa out of [his] head” looks pretty damning for you.
I have no idea what that's about, really. I mean you interpret whatever you want however you want. Much of my stuff has been misinterpreted, so I think what's happened is you have gotten to the point that you are over analyzing posts and drawing conclusions out of non-existential intent. Scum is likely heavily influencing this on you as well.

I've been thinking that you've had multiple scum in your ear since S&Ws flip.

---

Kind of funny that Sherlock and Moriarty died together.

/tangent
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5060 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Anyway, don’t want to rush this because if we can catch the roleblocker/strongman, that would be the most optimal but I’m not willing to chance a shot in the dark on that unless we mass claim or scum roleblocker/strongman scumslips which is definitely possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5061 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

Are we getting the queen nancy who changes her mind all the time?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5062 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5059, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5056, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Do you honestly believe we have 7 vts in this game?
Depends on the power in the game. Do we know for certain we have a protective to stop scum kills, so maybe they don't have a RB/Strong.
Who are all the VTs? I can at least tell you which I like the least. You said 7, now it's 5. 5 seems totally reasonable for what it's worth.
I have no idea what that's about, really. I mean you interpret whatever you want however you want. Much of my stuff has been misinterpreted, so I think what's happened is you have gotten to the point that you are over analyzing posts and drawing conclusions out of non-existential intent. Scum is likely heavily influencing this on you as well.

I've been thinking that you've had multiple scum in your ear since S&Ws flip.

---

Kind of funny that Sherlock and Moriarty died together.

/tangent
Vt claims are you/Clidd/PB/ Sarah/Olaf

Krazy wanted to murder Clidd and GS PB, so scum goon is probably in you/Olaf/Sarah.

As you said, you don’t believe we have 7 vts either.

S & W were pushing M & R.

I obviously much prefer to lim the scum roleblocker/strongman today, so I’m totally fine with not rushing this vote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5063 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5061, Titus wrote:Are we getting the queen nancy who changes her mind all the time?
You’re not winning this and this time, I actually do think I might have the game solved. That’s why I’m in 0 hurry to end this day. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5064 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5062, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:As you said, you don’t believe we have 7 vts either.
I didn't say this, and it seems to be a recurring theme that people say I say things I don't.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5065 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5064, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5062, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:As you said, you don’t believe we have 7 vts either.
I didn't say this, and it seems to be a recurring theme that people say I say things I don't.
So you think 7 vts are believable when Ali v Pine - the versus game with the highest number of vts had only 5?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5066 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5051, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And with 1 shot dayvig + scum roleblocker, vanilla cop/rolestopper/gunsmith/vig don’t really seem like a lot of town power against that, so I think W & P are probably town which means REK probably is as well.
Did u forget the masonry exists.

We have had a few roles flip - they were not 1 shot.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5067 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also i think n1 being skipped was a titus rule
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5068 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5066, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5051, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And with 1 shot dayvig + scum roleblocker, vanilla cop/rolestopper/gunsmith/vig don’t really seem like a lot of town power against that, so I think W & P are probably town which means REK probably is as well.

And im not 1 shot and our rolestopper/gs is not 1 shot - (one is scum bc strongman would kill one of them).
retired
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5069 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5065, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5064, Toogeloo wrote:
So you think 7 vts are believable when Ali v Pine - the versus game with the highest number of vts had only 5?
If you don't have a masonry, or maybe just one person in your masonry, then sure.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5070 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5066, DkKoba wrote:

We don’t even know if a masonry exists or not or at least you don’t. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5071 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

well im saying ur calculations are a bit off cuz we're missing 3 PRs claimed
retired
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5072 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5067, DkKoba wrote:Also i think n1 being skipped was a titus rule
Nah because Night skipper is my #1 tr in this game and Krazy tried to shade her.

Also, confirmed NS can’t possibly be the scum roleblocker/strongman and if two vt claims are also scum which is most likely.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5073 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5071, DkKoba wrote:well im saying ur calculations are a bit off cuz we're missing 3 PRs claimed
Italiano - flipped tpr
You - vanilla cop
W & P - gunsmith
KidAm - rolestopper
vig - ???

Which is why I’m so sure either a scum roleblocker/strongman is in this setup.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5074 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Um our rolestopper is the confirmation of a strongman if they are real.

Either kidam or wnp is scum

1 shot vig?
2 masons
Rolestopper
Vannilizer
Rolestopper/gunsmith
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”