AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:04 am

Post by AliceK »

In first 10 pages not much has happened except for entrapta-April thunderdome. It's kind of weird that entrapta was scumreading bugspray, but at the same time said that she would definitely kill him N1. Anyway, I like how April point out every manipulation technique in entrapta's posts.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 769, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 730, Gretchen wrote:tunneled on genuinely nai things

This put me over really, i wasn’t even really focusing on Gretchen, they were completely secondary.

Means they’re feeling the pressure and reacting poorly towards it, and i do think Dann has Towned it up in ways he wouldn’t if he were scum here.
not pressured by anything at all. just annoyed that you think i'm maf for literally having fun. that actually gets on my nerves
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Gretchen »

eh. town novice detective. this push makes me quite annoyed honestly bc of the lack of reasoning with all those naked votes and the primary reason being based on 'having fun' essentially. be back later
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Gretchen »

but yeah, just so you know April, if you wanna know what killed my motivation and enthusiasm for this game, it was you saying that right at the start
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:42 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 803, Gretchen wrote:but yeah, just so you know April, if you wanna know what killed my motivation and enthusiasm for this game, it was you saying that right at the start
This was pretty much entrapta's reaction to April, yet you thought it was scummy of them. If you had to same reaction how come you were so sure in entrapta being scum?
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Gretchen »

entrapta was being sussed for normal things? and repped out after using it as an excuse was why i dislike that
In post 129, April Ludgate wrote:Gretchen is coming across to me like they're trying too hard to be fun, not that I think they have a hard time doing that, but I feel like that's specifically the play with them here because I do see agenda within it, even this early, which I normally wait it out
this 'trying to hard to be fun' shit and thinking me wanting to have fun in a mafia game is tied to my alignment really riles me up
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:46 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 792, geraintm wrote:In post 791, RLotus wrote:
VOTE: gretchen

this feels like someone dropping from a wagon that wasnt going anywhere to one that was gettign traction. don't like this
How is that scummy?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:49 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 805, Gretchen wrote:entrapta was being sussed for normal things? and repped out after using it as an excuse was why i dislike that
In post 129, April Ludgate wrote:Gretchen is coming across to me like they're trying too hard to be fun, not that I think they have a hard time doing that, but I feel like that's specifically the play with them here because I do see agenda within it, even this early, which I normally wait it out
this 'trying to hard to be fun' shit and thinking me wanting to have fun in a mafia game is tied to my alignment really riles me up
Hm ok I see it is different. I guess I expected you to side more with entrapta since you know if you are town that April is shit pushing you.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:15 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 806, RLotus wrote:
In post 792, geraintm wrote:In post 791, RLotus wrote:
VOTE: gretchen

this feels like someone dropping from a wagon that wasnt going anywhere to one that was gettign traction. don't like this
How is that scummy?
i always dislike people who move votes around with no explanation (your post was just a straight up vote gretchen and nothing else), and moving from one that wasn't going anywhere to the fastest growing one.
you had put gretchen in your top scum tier back in 568, but i don't think you had mentioned them again until you voted. it just feels opportunistic.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 798, Klick wrote:VOTE: Gretchen
I don't really have the motivation to show why clidd is scum more than I have atm and it seems clear that this isn't going anywhere
If Gretchen flips town it's worth looking at who said 'yeah clidd might be scum' and then didn't take up the chance to wagon him
I actually really think clidd is town, where does this scum read stem from specifically?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 808, geraintm wrote:i always dislike people who move votes around with no explanation
a secret: scum know this looks surface level opportunistic and are more likely to *over explain* their votes than not explain at all
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 803, Gretchen wrote:but yeah, just so you know April, if you wanna know what killed my motivation and enthusiasm for this game, it was you saying that right at the start
you are going to get scum read for 'incorrect' reasons in every single game

you're not a new player, I feel like this should not be new to you

which is why this feels more like scum frustrated by being caught for the wrong reasons than town frustrated because they think town is scum reading them wrongly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 802, Gretchen wrote:eh. town novice detective.
btw did you crumb this at any point
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Klick »

UNVOTE:
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Klick »

In post 809, Dannflor wrote:
In post 798, Klick wrote:VOTE: Gretchen
I don't really have the motivation to show why clidd is scum more than I have atm and it seems clear that this isn't going anywhere
If Gretchen flips town it's worth looking at who said 'yeah clidd might be scum' and then didn't take up the chance to wagon him
I actually really think clidd is town, where does this scum read stem from specifically?
Tbh I'm used to reading clidd as really obviously town and reading this game I'm getting like zero towntells from him. (I've not played against him being scum before)
I've just gone through his ISO to reaffirm how I felt about him, but instead I saw a slot that could fairly plausibly be town; he's explicitly said he's trying a new playstyle this game and that could explain why I'm not reading him towny at all
The biggest issue I had earlier was how flexible he was allowing himself to be with reads, like he was intentionally giving himself wiggle room
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Dannflor »

I don't believe that claim ftr
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Klick »

I do
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: geraintm
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 814, Klick wrote:Tbh I'm used to reading clidd as really obviously town and reading this game I'm getting like zero towntells from him. (I've not played against him being scum before)
I've seen/read clidd as scum and I personally feel like the difference is night and day here

although I will admit he's maybe not as obviously town as he *can* be

but I also vaguely remember him saying that that sort of playstyle was exhausting for him so I've kinda been excusing him for that in my mind because of that
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Klick »

I guess it's somewhat more likely that he's 'trying out a new playstyle' as town genuinely trying something new than as scum who is highly likely to draw suspicion for being out of the norm?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Klick »

In post 811, Dannflor wrote:

which is why this feels more like scum frustrated by being caught for the wrong reasons than town frustrated because they think town is scum reading them wrongly
I tend to agree with this reasoning generally but I feel like it's being applied incorrectly here

Gretchen's frustration seems more about feeling like she can't just have fun and less about being scumread for it
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:38 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 812, Dannflor wrote:
is this another claim i am going to have to pay attention to?
:(
In post 817, Klick wrote:VOTE: geraintm
? am i meant to know why you've voted for me?
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 820, Klick wrote:Gretchen's frustration seems more about feeling like she can't just have fun and less about being scumread for it
this. i'd get frustrated about this as maf as well
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 812, Dannflor wrote:
no
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 811, Dannflor wrote:

sigh it's not because of incorrect reasons. it's because of this reason in particular making me feel less like having fun this game bc having fun apparently gets me read as maf

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”