Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5475 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:41 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 5.02

NorwegianboyEE(1)
~ (10)

Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (2): Flavor Leaf(19), Akarin(0)

With 4 alive it takes 3 to eliminate.

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-17 09:15:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5476 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5473, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hi, Shirou wants to proxy post and talk in real-time with Nancy.
Looking frw to it. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5477 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy, you know Shirou is probably the best person in-site on reading me/knowing my meta.

If you're believing FL is town because of "meta" reasons, can we talk about my meta in comparison?

From a meta perspective, Shirou knows with certainty that this really isn't scum!Norwe and wants to discuss that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5478 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How much experience do you have with scum!Norwe?

Was it only dungus beetle game? When you compare dungus beetle me to this game, what's your opinion?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5479 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy, let's start with the exact reasons Shirou did strongly believe i was scum in that game according to them:

I didn't have real reads.
I wasn't pushing anyone.
I was waiting consensus before doing something.
I believed Shirou was "scum" but was still not fighting in-thread to oppose him.

Compared to this game, how exactly do you think this matches my play here? You can go back and read that game if you doubt Shirou's alignment and therefore their words, those were roughly the exact reasons Shirou did suspect me in that game.

Somewhere during the middle of D1, Sihrou noticed i wasn't actually trying to solve the game, i was merely being a tourist, and when Shirou engaged with me on that i was still lackluster.

I am in the top 3 posters in this game, and my posts here are longer than yours/FL, so technically i'm the most active voice. How does that match ANY scum game from me that you can find in my history?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5480 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL had argued early that he wouldn't get "demotivated" the other day as scum, we linked you to the past TM Large's, and surprise, he was lying.

FL always use his meta to his defense when he's scum, you know that Nancy.

However, i dare you prove we're lying about anything from my meta. If you do, Shirou says they will instantly stop talking. Our words here are the truth, it's not just a weak defense we're throwing in like FL's "I wouldn't do this as scum".

My play here doesn't match any of my scum, non-SK games. At the very least those of Shirou's knowledge, which should be a good part of my scum games according to them.

You can check how Shirou did read me in Dung Beetle if you don't believe our words here. Everything about my meta is there, so accurate that even i myself confessed in the scum PT that Shirou had precisely hit the jackpot when they cased me.

FL may argue Shirou and JJ are coaching me, but that's another discussion which we can have later, Shirou wants you to know that they are strongly in favor of bussing in scum games, they won Baton Pass by bussing SS. And there is no way if we're talking about meta that Shirou would not tell me to distance from Status in that world.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5481 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5472, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5470, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also Status and Norwegian voted Status on the same page after Norwegian went "I am not doing anything this day phase, saving it for tomorrow"

yes, i was pushing for nancy to hammer and end the day, but the day ended when scum wanted it to with Norwegian/Status.
Right, I thought that hammer looked really sus. Like why would scum!you call for me to hammer if you were going to have Shea do it like 20 minutes later?

day 1 i didn't have to hammer zoraster either, because deb scum would have done it if i was his partner.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5482 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5474, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5471, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5465, NorwegianboyEE wrote:TSQ hasn’t even been trying to distance from me, because he felt very comfortable keeping up the image that we are both scum. Which is what FL has been banking on and why he resisted that TSQ flip on D3 so strongly because a Pine JK on me would confirm me town in the town!Pine world which FL understood was real because he is informed.
So why did you try so hard to kill him and save Shea?
Pine wasn’t going to jk FL, he would have jk’d Ram before FL, so you needed him dead more than FL.
there was zero chance for me to be jailed because I was doccing Akarin, so if Pine had jailed me, he'd have ended up seeming like he was lying, which would have been fine if I was scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5483 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

what does shirou have anything to do with kn owing you in this game? that's your teammate
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5484 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Our team were all wrong on Pine, but Pine's read on FL felt too fake until he reconsidered later. Which honestly shouldn't be much of an surprise considering he was actually townreading scum!FL for no good reason during most of the game.

Nancy, if you can't bring yourself to believe in scum!FL like in previous TM, then just look at all the evidence from my meta pointing at me being town, and after that it's PoE.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5485 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually thought you were one of the most active people day 1?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5486 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5483, Flavor Leaf wrote:what does shirou have anything to do with kn owing you in this game? that's your teammate
It's outside material. Facts that are literally impossible to manipulate because they stand outside of the boundaries of this game.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5487 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pine had plenty of reasons to town read me, especially with Jingle as his partner.

You pushed the no reason to town read me literally all game when it's been inherently untrue
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5488 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5486, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5483, Flavor Leaf wrote:what does shirou have anything to do with kn owing you in this game? that's your teammate
It's outside material. Facts that are literally impossible to manipulate because they stand outside of the boundaries of this game.
Shirou is pointing to a game versus scum!me where they literally meta cased me, and in the scum pt i admitted the case was completely on point.

Literally doesn't matter that he is my team mate in this game in this instance, Akarin/Nancy can check that game to see if Shirou's words are real, because they were town in that game.

They are saying the exact same things they said there in this game too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5489 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5487, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pine had plenty of reasons to town read me, especially with Jingle as his partner.

You pushed the no reason to town read me literally all game when it's been inherently untrue
Pine had so many reasons to town read you that they thought it was FL/Shea by the end, and you hammered him after he said that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5490 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

During the last TM, Shirou had caught scum!FL in Day 1, and no one believed them for the entire game, and FL did the exact same "I wouldn't do this as scum", "I'm better than this as scum" that he's doing here.

The unique reason people got to eliminate FL later was because he slipped. Without that, FL would always win that game because no one could see why FL was scum.

Town shouldn't have won that game. According to him in that game, his meta also did "clear" him and people believed the fairytale.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5491 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Nancy
Shirou and me is trying to convince you on town!me since you can't seem to be convinced on scum!FL.

That's why i've been talking more about meta pointing to me being town rather than deliberating more on why FL is scum this page.

Shirou has argued since D1 why FL is likely to be scum, and did similarly in last TM. Not many people bothered to listen then just as now.

In a world where i am town it can only be scum!FL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5492 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL will claim this is WIFOM but consider these points:

1. Ico believed partially our FL case, you can go check Ico's ISO by yourself. And scum strongmanned Ico that night.

2. Pine started to consider a FL/Shea team. FL then changes his mind on Pine and hammers him before he can say more.

3. Ramcius believed it was FL/Shea team. Scum then nightkills him over conftown Akarin.

Do you really think this is some 200 IQ play from me rather than just the easier answer that FL is scum?

Shirou left btw since Nancy didn't bother answering in real time.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5493 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:2. Pine started to consider a FL/Shea team. FL then changes his mind on Pine and hammers him before he can say more.
this is moot, because the only cases to be made that werent was FL/Status, which I knew was what scum needed to push, so no matter what Pine was, it wasn't going to be good for town.

I even gave mulitple hours waiting for the case. Pine town flip just confirmed you as scum to me anyways, so either way it was fine
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5494 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:3. Ramcius believed it was FL/Shea team. Scum then nightkills him over conftown Akarin.
You specifically stated I would kill Akarin, and Ramcius was also conf town. Ramcius is also the person you'd be least likely to convince and you were looking super scummy at the end of the day, and you know it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5495 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:co believed partially our FL case, you can go check Ico's ISO by yourself. And scum strongmanned Ico that night.
Ico was pushing me and calling me town at the same time. Ico was keeping everything open.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5496 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5205, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5203, Ramcius wrote:I don't mind no elim, if we going this direction

I'm not voting Pine, unless someone is going to come up clean and claim something to justify strongman

I was thinking about potential elims and how their flips would influence our future:

TSQ green flip means it's Pine and FL, Norwee is clear, it's easy win, and someone getting earful from me after game for not claiming BP or protective, I'm not buying strongman as a red herring to counter 1 shot of doc
TSQ flips red, we flip Norwee/FL, in either order, we can afford 1 miselim

Pine flips green, we have to gamble on Norwee/FL/TSQ, twice, we have no miselim left
Pine flips red, it's me and FL getting elim

FL flips green, it's Norwee/TSQ, easy win
FL flips red, TSQ/Pine I guess, we can afford miselim

Norwee flips green, TSQ/FL/Pine, again gamble twice, yes, I'm taking into consideration that someone is being smartass and hiding their real role
Norwee flips red, we flip TSQ

VOTE: TSQ

I find this as best elim we have for today, and TSQ can keep "I haven't done anything scummy" for himself, it's PoE, not scumminess contest
I make sense as norwees partner unless you think mafia literally comes into today thinking "lets hard defend each other completely and immediately lose the game if one of us ever flips"

But go off I guess about your no case no reasoning PoE with no reasons whatsoever to think I'm scum.
Does this sound like a partner post? He was clearly trying to associate himself with me.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5497 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you really think this is some 200 IQ play from me rather than just the easier answer that FL is scum?
what is 200 iq about this...? I don't even think you've played an amazing scum game, you've played solid, and you're going ham right now, but you made a lot of mistakes throughout the game, I feel.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5498 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5495, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:co believed partially our FL case, you can go check Ico's ISO by yourself. And scum strongmanned Ico that night.
Ico was pushing me and calling me town at the same time. Ico was keeping everything open.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5499 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL is just trying to rewrite history, none of it is real.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”