Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5500 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5496, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5205, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5203, Ramcius wrote:I don't mind no elim, if we going this direction

I'm not voting Pine, unless someone is going to come up clean and claim something to justify strongman

I was thinking about potential elims and how their flips would influence our future:

TSQ green flip means it's Pine and FL, Norwee is clear, it's easy win, and someone getting earful from me after game for not claiming BP or protective, I'm not buying strongman as a red herring to counter 1 shot of doc
TSQ flips red, we flip Norwee/FL, in either order, we can afford 1 miselim

Pine flips green, we have to gamble on Norwee/FL/TSQ, twice, we have no miselim left
Pine flips red, it's me and FL getting elim

FL flips green, it's Norwee/TSQ, easy win
FL flips red, TSQ/Pine I guess, we can afford miselim

Norwee flips green, TSQ/FL/Pine, again gamble twice, yes, I'm taking into consideration that someone is being smartass and hiding their real role
Norwee flips red, we flip TSQ

VOTE: TSQ

I find this as best elim we have for today, and TSQ can keep "I haven't done anything scummy" for himself, it's PoE, not scumminess contest
I make sense as norwees partner unless you think mafia literally comes into today thinking "lets hard defend each other completely and immediately lose the game if one of us ever flips"

But go off I guess about your no case no reasoning PoE with no reasons whatsoever to think I'm scum.
Does this sound like a partner post? He was clearly trying to associate himself with me.

he's literally making an anti partner case in this post...

Status positioned in a way where it makes me look like the scum partner specifically because he did that type of stuff
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5501 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5384, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not going to talk much about Akarin since FL already crumbed heavily he will likely just kill them tonight.
this didn't happen, I guess
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5502 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3087, Iconeum wrote:caught up to page 117 currently

my biggest take so far is that I am probably settling on town!FL here, and if he is scum i am probably not gonna be able to do jack shit about it
In post 3097, Iconeum wrote:i don't think scum!pine and scum!fl play the buddy buddy game that obviously
Nancy is probably town anyway. Scum!fl OR scum!pine can make sense, with a strong favorite towards the latter

and yet again, Norwegian is saying im rewriting history when it is actively here. He is actively trying to discredit me like he has been the entire game.

Also, these quotes by Ico in addition to the DEB pushing where Norwegian bus sheeped every time is likely why Ico was killed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5503 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5497, Flavor Leaf wrote:you've played solid,
I played like shit if i'm scum here. I'd have NK'd now both [Ramcius, Ico] which at some point believed that it was likely town!me or that that it was FL/Shea by the end.

The unique argument here is that it's WIFOM, it simply doesn't make sense for me to NK them for reasons other than WIFOM. But i think it's pretty obvious from my meta i rarely if ever do the WIFOM game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5504 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3157, PenguinPower wrote:
TheGoldenParadox(6) ~ Nancy Drew 39(286), Akarin(49), Ramcius(70), Iconeum(223), Mistyx(71),
NorwegianboyEE(318) -- HAMMER

Like, I've gotten all town wagons before, sure, but I was actively pushing Norwegian here. Status and DEB are both off the wagon here, and besides me, who was gonna hammer. Norwegian was under pressure, so they needed to end the day before people changed their mind here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5505 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5497, Flavor Leaf wrote:you've played solid,
I played like shit if i'm scum here. I'd have NK'd now both [Ramcius, Ico] which at some point believed that it was likely town!me or that that it was FL/Shea by the end.

The unique argument here is that it's WIFOM, it simply doesn't make sense for me to NK them for reasons other than WIFOM. But i think it's pretty obvious from my meta i rarely if ever do the WIFOM game.
why is ramcius a bad kill from your perspective ever? He was pushing you the entirety of the game, and by the end of the day yesterday, you were obv scum, and Ramcius has been the person all game not listening to you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5506 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, your wagon has only ever been able to get to 3 people, if I were scum, then there would have been able to have more momentum go onto your wagon. We had a blockage because we were all town pushing you correctly, which is why you went harder on Pine.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5507 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius is the worst kill i could ever make if i'm scum and it's a blatantly scummy stance from you to say otherwise lmao.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5508 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3074, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2783, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 625, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.10

zoraster(4)
~ (80), (110), (29), (96)

!

@Nancy scum is 100% in this
now this is the good shit, because I would tend to agree with it

which means TGP can be scum
which means FL is town
which means I should probably listen to FL more :p
so this post came like 3 posts after the ones Norwegian posted from Ico, which is them literally flippin. Ico was actively going back and forth, and frankly, Ico was being obviously pocketed by Norwegian for a lot of it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5509 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius was the unique person to believe in FL/TSQ rather than me/TSQ by yesterday end, and what a surprise, he dies. And now you say it was not a bad kill from us.
If people wanna lose to this scummy argument from FL then be my guest.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5510 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5507, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ramcius is the worst kill i could ever make if i'm scum and it's a blatantly scummy stance from you to say otherwise lmao.
I disagree. He was most likely going to push you and you know it.

You also actively set me up with the "Oh FL gonna kill Akarin" then you actively kill elsewhere.

You couldn't kill Nancy because she's the most likely to hear everything you have to say out
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5511 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5510, Flavor Leaf wrote:I disagree. He was most likely going to push you and you know it.
Bullshit.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5512 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5509, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ramcius was the unique person to believe in FL/TSQ rather than me/TSQ by yesterday end, and what a surprise, he dies. And now you say it was not a bad kill from us.
If people wanna lose to this scummy argument from FL then be my guest.

And yet, he acts like there's no reason he would ever say in game "FL gonna kill Akarin" then he kills Ramcius :roll:

@Nancy/Akarin - Please come end this
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5513 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All you have is garbage flowing out of your mouth and the time to spend doing so. Without it you are nothing and your arguments are laughable.
Good night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5514 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5511, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5510, Flavor Leaf wrote:I disagree. He was most likely going to push you and you know it.
Bullshit.
Oh just wanna say,

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5515 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

DEB and I just never would have played this way if we were scum here.

@Nancy - You saw this in Pooky vs FL, DEB would follow anything I said, and this just isn't DEB/FL scum team here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5516 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5514, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5511, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Bullshit.
Oh just wanna say,

this was before the final push of the day, and before I started town reading him again.

I was pushing him, so he was OMGUS'ing me, and it really just helped me town read him
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5517 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

he's just flailing throwing out everything he can hoping something hooks one of you guys
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5518 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

just let him keep talking, he'll out himself
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5519 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Without it you are nothing and your arguments are laughable.
that's what happens when you got the gift of gab, baby, you're just mad cuz i post them in a way where you probably think im right for the wrong reasons, but i see it as a collective whole, and i feel the energy.

You're trying to discredit my playstyle here now, and you've been discrediting and chopping me down since the beginning of the game. You like hyperfocused yourself as scum against me for some reason, and forced a big 1v1 on me. You've been playing in a way where you've just been delaying the inevitable.

Props to Akarin for vigging DEB, that really ended up hurting you guys. DEB was actively staying away from town reading me in this game, he said it like once, but he was actively town reading others. Nancy knows I work with my scum team, and I would have had a more direct in game connection with DEB if the 2 of us were scum together here.

He actively town read people I was pushing as well.

For me to be scum here, I'd have had to actively not work with my teammates all game, something I am super against because I think scum teams should always work together.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5520 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

also, status said early on he was just going to ignore all my posts, which is another discredit against me.

I've been sitting here in my own little corner the entire game, and Norwegian has actively been running this game for every single day phase EXCEPT for Day 4.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5521 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Akarin - I actively knew you were some type of PR, and that Status' push on you was scummy, I still believe Status pushed Akarin to distract people away from Norwegian, and I have defended you for multiple sections during this game.
He's been discrediting me all game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5522 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5477, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy, you know Shirou is probably the best person in-site on reading me/knowing my meta.

If you're believing FL is town because of "meta" reasons, can we talk about my meta in comparison?

From a meta perspective, Shirou knows with certainty that this really isn't scum!Norwe and wants to discuss that.
And if FL said the same about Auro would you expect anyone to take that seriously?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5523 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5478, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How much experience do you have with scum!Norwe?

Was it only dungus beetle game? When you compare dungus beetle me to this game, what's your opinion?
You have a team here, which you’ve relied on heavily.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5524 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5479, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy, let's start with the exact reasons Shirou did strongly believe i was scum in that game according to them:

I didn't have real reads.
I wasn't pushing anyone.
I was waiting consensus before doing something.
I believed Shirou was "scum" but was still not fighting in-thread to oppose him.

Compared to this game, how exactly do you think this matches my play here? You can go back and read that game if you doubt Shirou's alignment and therefore their words, those were roughly the exact reasons Shirou did suspect me in that game.

Somewhere during the middle of D1, Sihrou noticed i wasn't actually trying to solve the game, i was merely being a tourist, and when Shirou engaged with me on that i was still lackluster.

I am in the top 3 posters in this game, and my posts here are longer than yours/FL, so technically i'm the most active voice. How does that match ANY scum game from me that you can find in my history?
Dann - teammate of flipped town - disagrees.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”