Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, have you not been reading my posts? You seriously think there are 7 vts in this game? Either you think it’s Toog and/or one of Olaf/Sarah. Why would you think either one is a more optimal flip today then obviously one of the fake vt claims?
a pool of 7 where you know there's at least one scum... I mean, that's not bad i guess, but that is nothing like if there were a pool of 3 where u know one is scum.

I'm not sure how this is related to what i was saying and really im not well read up enough to know. all i was saying was that im aware REK can't be scum if WnP is town
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum doc could exist with a vig in the game - lets not forget mechs here.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yeah but that'd be a town gunsmith with 2 false guilties and a false inno at that point, has as many false results as real results. I guess if town is overloaded with power and you want them to have basically an insane cop but i thought that sounded a bit too unfun
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Starcrossed »

I don't think thats something you do as town tweetie :(
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Idk I guess versus games are janky, at least the last one was. Either way i wouldnt kill REK before War but i felt like voting them cause ppl were wanting to "not rush" WnP at the time

Uhh how this ties into the VT stuff, I don't know. Having a vanilla cop + compulsive vanillaizer in a game that already has a ton of VTs is sort of a weird idea, I would think you'd just have a town of weak power across the board so there's room for people to be vanillaized without it being stupid i guess. having a ton of VTs already in seems weird. Either way i dont know if i'd shoot into the VTs purposefully but obviously not my call and i didnt intend to make that
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

you can guilty 3/4 of the scum team that would be just like a GF with 2 millers.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

against tho, the vanillizer can hit scum and remove THEIR power - its a fairly swingy role so weak PRs with that in the game across the board sounds reasonable.
retired
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5103, Starcrossed wrote:I don't think thats something you do as town tweetie :(
You talked about it for hours apparently, but is that it now?

Why am I incapable of turning a fairly useless role into something at least better? i dont understand what's wrong with my idea or more importantly why you think I wouldn't... either come up with it or actually do it idk which.

Maybe as scum I stop to think i wouldnt get trusted but that didnt really cross my mind too much. I thought refusal was possible which in of itself was interesting to me, but thinking I'm scum rolefishing? How do you think on it for hours and come to that conclusion? You literally couldn't think of why i would do it as town, no reason at all
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5105, DkKoba wrote:you can guilty 3/4 of the scum team that would be just like a GF with 2 millers.
you're right, i guess it's just that 2/5 of the guilties you get are bad plus you might fool yourself into a scum being town on top of that, just seems unreasonable for the gunsmith to have to think about

But i mean when you do hit you're locking scum into that "has a gun category" so i suppose it's not the worst yeah
In post 5106, DkKoba wrote:against tho, the vanillizer can hit scum and remove THEIR power - its a fairly swingy role so weak PRs with that in the game across the board sounds reasonable.
Ya i was thinking having town power consolidated in a few people would be stupid with that. Also my role kinda supports it too
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Fey »

...Starcrossed, you talked about the message for hours but you’re not... talking much about the game here at all?

Uh. Why doesn’t that effort show here...?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by clidd »

VOTE: Toogeloo
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by clidd »

Is there any mechanical reason for the vig to reveal itself?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

By the way Noraa and I went with several different ideas, we were going to message Pyro (or someone we felt was town but had reasonable doubts or could at least show reasonable doubts for), have him pretend like he didn't receive the message, claim we have an inno on them via Disloyal

Then the next night send a message like "lalalala" or another obvious 'throwaway' to someone and ask them in an offhand comment "Btw did you receive the message?" and if they say no then it'd be pretty funny

i thought one particularly exciting thing was that there was no character limit meaning i was free to write something as complicated as I like. Usually i figure you gotta limit the message wordcount in order to prevent exactly what i just did -- devising something

and i did end up going with that since there was really no backfiring, it was fairly simple, and I knew how to do it. For what it was worth i did enjoy making it and i have more ideas too. You mentioned that i'm too demotivated to do such a thing, and maybe it's fair that i am demotivated as shit so i thought maybe that's a reasonable thing you could suspect me for. But that, that was fun to do.

You failing to come up with any ideas for why town!Morning creates the message after """hours""" of conversing about it combined with how you already had me as LOCKTOWN is ridiculous to me and is why im so rustled up right now. I literally just made mailman into a weak investigative where the recipient has to accept the investigation

Losing my god damned mind over nothing, it's not your fault, it's not your fault though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5112, Morning Tweet wrote:Then the next night send a message like "lalalala" or another obvious 'throwaway' to someone and ask them in an offhand comment "Btw did you receive the message?" and if they say no then it'd be pretty funny
yea i realize they stand a good chance of seeing through this gambit, maybe could delay it a few nights or pretend to send more townie messages in between (but actually not visit) to give it credibility, i dont exactly remember the details
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 4960, Toogeloo wrote:I suspect scum need to start shading me as a mislim for their wincon.
In post 5054, Toogeloo wrote:Scum are messing with your head, Nancy. My vote is still yours to use though. If you want me vote for myself, I will.
In post 5059, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5056, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Do you honestly believe we have 7 vts in this game?
Depends on the power in the game. Do we know for certain we have a protective to stop scum kills, so maybe they don't have a RB/Strong.
Tell me whom amongst the 5 vt claims you think is scum here and why.
Who are all the VTs? I can at least tell you which I like the least. You said 7, now it's 5. 5 seems totally reasonable for what it's worth.
I also think Krazy trying to push Clidd to “get Noraa out of [his] head” looks pretty damning for you.
I have no idea what that's about, really. I mean you interpret whatever you want however you want. Much of my stuff has been misinterpreted, so I think what's happened is you have gotten to the point that you are over analyzing posts and drawing conclusions out of non-existential intent. Scum is likely heavily influencing this on you as well.

I've been thinking that you've had multiple scum in your ear since S&Ws flip.

---

Kind of funny that Sherlock and Moriarty died together.

/tangent
In post 5094, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5090, DkKoba wrote:I get the feeling MT is scum here myself for ~reasons~ and they're in my PoE rn
MT was the Batsu slot, and it wouldn't surprise me if scum got that deep into Nancy's pockets lol. Probably explain the day 1/2 and flipped script going into today.

Of course, Nancy hard defended me as town Day 1/2, so...
In post 5095, Toogeloo wrote:Who's the gunsmith? I think Nancy should execute them.

By the way, It's just me or Toog looks like he's trying to suggest a fictional conspiracy that doesn't seem to be coming from a town mentality?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5109, Fey wrote:...Starcrossed, you talked about the message for hours but you’re not... talking much about the game here at all?

Uh. Why doesn’t that effort show here...?
cause it was a banger of a message. Not really, but it was pretty substantial so you'd need to think carefully about how to approach it

definitely have to think about it way more as scum though. Gotta come up with a way to dodge answering, at least that's what I'm hoping. Having sudden paranoia that I'm incapable of writing it and it's part of Titus' master plan to get the role of the most important threat to scum, STARCROSSED, well... i guess that's one way. Nevermind checking someone in PoE, i'm actually fishing for their role

Uhm, the only part that gives me pause is this i guess
In post 5087, Starcrossed wrote:Like I don't even understand why you would even send this message, much less put that much work into writing out something this long when you feel very detached and not very into this game at all.
If they take it like part of the game then yeah it doesnt make sense for me to have the motivation to put the effort into it. Think of it as me helping the game in a very tiny way doing something that doesnt really require getting deep into it. It was not hard for me to do cause i actually love this sort of thing. I can forgive them for not figuring that out, but...
In post 5078, Starcrossed wrote:VOTE: morning

@morning: if I asked you “why would you ask me to do that?”, can you answer?

~mistuha
In post 5087, Starcrossed wrote:@Tweetie

I'm quite sad honestly

I've read your message and talked about it with Kanna for hours last night and there's just no way it comes from you.

sorry it just doesn't

Can you explain what your motivation was for sending this message to us?
How

How

How could they not figure out my motivation or even a POSSIBLE motivation, after hours, and then come into today with nothing better than "We don't think you'd do this (as town specifically)"

Nevermind how the demotivation argument would apply to scum too. Unless they think Titus actually wrote the whole damn thing for me, which they probably do so I guess that doesnt matter. I would love to hear exactly why Titus feels the need to use me to perform an elaborate rolefish on Starcrossed of all slots and maybe they do have good reasoning and im flipping out for nothing and it's understandable but so far i havent gotten it so yeah you know
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

ITT: I have a meltdown over what is honestly going to be completely inconsequential shit

I am seriously sorry for wasting thread space on this, oh my god
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5114, clidd wrote:By the way, It's just me or Toog looks like he's trying to suggest a fictional conspiracy that doesn't seem to be coming from a town mentality?
I'm seeing it

he says scum are heavily influencing nancy - I'm pretty sure nancy had just come up with that on her own and I don't see people "influencing" her on it

is so vague that it's probably true but it doesn't point to himself

as I mentioned came right when I started pushing him and he never defended himself with something like 'of course I didn't soft' which is a really weird reaction imo, he just sort of brushed it off and appealed to nancy and doesn't care what I think

is super vague but is shading her townreads without giving a name or any reads of his own

seems unrealistic, I don't believe that he doesn't know who claimed gunsmith
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

FYI you guys have never explained what the message actually contains
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5101, DkKoba wrote:scum doc could exist with a vig in the game - lets not forget mechs here.
Maybe but I think that is sort of unlikely

I think it's more likely that their roleblocker would be a jailkeeper if that were the case
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5111, clidd wrote:Is there any mechanical reason for the vig to reveal itself?
No, I don't think there's a reason to finish mass claim today either

If I'm missing something let me know
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5115, Morning Tweet wrote:I would love to hear exactly why Titus feels the need to use me to perform an elaborate rolefish on Starcrossed of all slots and maybe they do have good reasoning and im flipping out for nothing and it's understandable but so far i havent gotten it so yeah you know
I think this is a little disingenuous given that your participation in this game and your thread presence is going high as a kite thanks to said message. What I mean is, the question answers itself: asking "why would Titus do this" is exactly why Titus would do it.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5118, Dunnstral wrote:FYI you guys have never explained what the message actually contains
A system that allows Starcrossed to claim their role to me without any way for anyone other than me to know both what they claimed and the fact that they claimed. Scratch out the second part now, but yeah.

It would also be impossible for my targets on subsequent nights to find their role or the fact they claimed using it

It was fairly long-winded on my part, I wouldn't say it was suuuper hard to come up with though. While not as good as actually getting their role, it locks a player into a claim for as long as I'm alive which can't hurt town players, it can only possibly hurt scum ones. They also might deny which I thought would be fun (i didnt realize that they'd deny on the basis of not trusting me though). Also I could feed info into Nancy

The only issue with it is that you have to trust me. Which, apparently, Starcrossed did but now no longer does
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

starcrossed being tripped up over the message leans town for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Morning Tweet
if we arent finding the scum within the 2 PR lets get this
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”