Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5373, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I also don’t understand his srs on you/Sarah.
For me at least he never explained it and I can't help but feel that it's reactionary from me pushing him
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5374, Dunnstral wrote:When was the last time Akarin posted?

I believe they said they were going into this game with the intention of doing more because they felt bad for hydra partners or something, but they just haven't been posting here

I guess that's, like, nai
My message to her 10 days ago is still in my outbox and there’s absolutely no reason for her not to have read it. Like I said, she’s been dealing with some major rl issues.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Red Eye Knights »

In post 5374, Dunnstral wrote:When was the last time Akarin posted?

I believe they said they were going into this game with the intention of doing more because they felt bad for hydra partners or something, but they just haven't been posting here

I guess that's, like, nai
Akarin made 4 posts just over a week ago here

Otherwise I have not heard from her but I'm sure it's just IRL kicking her ass.

And no, in signups she said despite having been a bad hydra partner recently she still wanted to do that here if someone was interested.

It's definitely NAI.

- Darth Roast
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 704, Rogue Squadron wrote:It's mostly because I feel incredibly guilty recent hydras and I swore I wouldn't let anyone else down.

And because I'm feeling weirdly energized tonight.
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Red Eye Knights »

In post 5378, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 704, Rogue Squadron wrote:It's mostly because I feel incredibly guilty recent hydras and I swore I wouldn't let anyone else down.

Oh...

Mea Culpa. I didn't read the past hydra and should have before responding I guess.

It's still NAI tho so Imma prolly drop it if that's cool.
Sorry for misrepresenting that.
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5378, Dunnstral wrote:

Like I said, I know she’s going some really serious major rl shit which I obviously can’t comment on. That was the last message I received from her.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5373, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5334, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4030, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3960, Starcrossed wrote:5uffering
Gamma
Dunnstral
W+P
These seem like very safe scum reads :\.
In post 5329, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Toog can we get a readslist from you, thanks?
I will put a disclaimer ahead of time that my reads in each section are in no particular order. Apparently you guys think that in a category something at the top means strongest, which for me is never the case. The strongest is the category itself. If I want someone to know who my #1 town read is, I'll emphasize it.

Town for sure:

Fey
Pink Ball

Town-leans as of right now

Clidd**
Olaf
Dkkoba

PoE

Morning Tweet
War and Peace

Starcrossed
KidAmn
SaraharaS*
Red Eyed Knights*
Dunnstral

*means I actually have like, zero, read on this slot at all. I don't pay attention to them, and I have literally no idea what contributions they have to the game. I pay attention to Nancy, and a bit of the conversation that is happening when I am actively there, and I have skipped everything else. I don’t understand the srs

**has a good chance of actually being near town for sure based on interactions with scum, but I haven't paid that much attention and to the slot and it's more of a guess.
4030 feels disingenuous looking back and comparing to his current reads
I don’t know, I agree with most of this list, well the trs/tls anyway except for Olaf because he also has Tweetie in his PoE.

I think it’s extremely unlikely that 3 claimed PRs are scum however because that would then just leave Fey/Koba along with of course Italiano as the only tprs and that makes absolutely no sense wrt to game balance.

I also don’t understand his srs on you/Sarah.
pr wifom is a thing
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Then Titus’ team would be all scum PRs which would make this game ridiculously scumsided especially with Italino’s role.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5382, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Then Titus’ team would be all scum PRs which would make this game ridiculously scumsided especially with Italino’s role.
His role actually would have helped, particularly if you hadn't announced everything.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:51 am

Post by olaf »

sorry haven't read in a while
not been feeling mafia AT ALL this past week and it's probably time for a break after this one
this game especially though is pretty demotivating
Nancy people who know how to read me and are good at reading me have repeatedly told you i'm town
could you maybe trust their judgement rather than pushing for me simply because i'm a VT?
there's nothing more demotivating than being pushed because of mech i have no control over

the only other reason i saw you give was you didn't like my reaction to the whole Morning ordeal
she herself has informed you that my reaction was perfectly normal
and that i know her tells and it's not weird at all that i know for a fact that she's town here

i only skimmed the stuff since i last posted so i may have missed questions or whatever
i'll TRY and get myself back into this later
maybe

oh and i still think War and Peace is scum who we should actually be killing today
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5384, olaf wrote:sorry haven't read in a while
not been feeling mafia AT ALL this past week and it's probably time for a break after this one
Nancy people who know how to read me and are good at reading me have repeatedly told you i'm town
could you maybe trust their judgement rather than pushing for me simply because i'm a VT?
there's nothing more demotivating than being pushed because of mech i have no control over

the only other reason i saw you give was you didn't like my reaction to the whole Morning ordeal
and that i know her tells and it's not weird at all that i know for a fact that she's town here

i only skimmed the stuff since i last posted so i may have missed questions or whatever
maybe

oh and i still think War and Peace is scum who we should actually be killing today
Can you elaborate on why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: toog
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5383, Titus wrote:
In post 5382, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Then Titus’ team would be all scum PRs which would make this game ridiculously scumsided especially with Italino’s role.
His role actually would have helped, particularly if you hadn't announced everything.
Other than costing us a miselim, how do you figure that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Fey »

VOTE: Toogeloo
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3766, Sherlock and Watson wrote:VOTE: olaf

too much conflict between noraa-slot and nancy

nancy where are you on this?
Okay missed this. Sorry Olaf, you know I need to do these kinds of reaction tests and I could see Titus picking you but your reaction to my push reads like defeated town.

What would really help me out is if someone could give me reasons based on actual PLAY here why W & P are scum? Because the only arguments I’ve heard so far is either why aren’t they dead or some connection with REK. Krazy’s ISO doesn’t really help me too much with that,
so convince me that they’re scum by actual play and I’ll consider limming them.

The possible REK connection makes the least sense because Krazy initially wanted PB > REK to be gun checked.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:44 am

Post by clidd »

Ok, so after Toog scumflip, where are you leaning Nancy?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Fey »

Do you not remember when W+P was pushed early game?

I still can't remember what they're doing. What, some catch-up walls which are perpetually behind now and offer no new content, only takes to old things that are easy to replicate based on what other people have said previously? A pop in here or there, a heatmap of Titus interactions that give us nothing?

W+P hasn't done anything; they're a PR we let do their thing, and that thing didn't really give us anything.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Fey »

W+P functionally has offered us nothing this dayphase (and if they have... I can't recall it, which oops. My bad) and regardless of a connection to REK they're independently scummy.
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

this setup means that trying to scumhunt is pro scum right now. change my mind

UNVOTE: W&P
In post 5384, olaf wrote:sorry haven't read in a while

maybe

you getting pushed by mech arguments that 'Olaf must be scum because one of the people in that group must be scum' which i'm arguing against based on you dropping some of your towntells you say?
not
exactly
the same scenario this time, but i'm still getting flashbacks
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

...flashbacks to a time where Olaf was good and people were saying they were bad because they were in a hood that people were sure couldn't be all town that we were both in that was all town and i was saying noooo Olaf is good... look, they're even doing
their trust tell
one of their town tells
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Sarah, how is attempting to scumhunt ever proscum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5396, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Sarah, how is attempting to scumhunt ever proscum?
Green scum!

PR fishing happens!

If no one lied, I know all your PRs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Fey »

Probably pro-scum because it means we push, we accidentally push a mason, mason gets outed.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Fey »

Realistically, I'd like to vote today... W+P, Toog, Starcrossed (but I don't think this goes through and by virtue of how I view them... they can wait, I think.) KidAmn, maybe. REK is an okay vote. Something... like that.

Really I think I just want a flip on one of those first two and I'll be content.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”