TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:43 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

How am I anywhere close to being scum here. ...... I have been consistently scum hunting all game. If you want to kill me today then fine but its a bad move for town.

Subtle argument for me being scum seems to be that I am misreading them and not paying attention. However these things are always indictive of scum as town can be lazy as well. I have given reasons for my votes andthen explain why. Subtle has not done that at all. They had tunneled Korina for atleast a third of the game with little reason other then they believe she is lying about her role but gave little reason why they believe this, Btw they have given no rationale on why they think my words are intentional and not just me be being lazy or stubborn. The also pushed an easy target in Rathe .

Subtle seems to think they are leading the game but I have little evidence for that. Almost all their action has been them following other players. I believe that either they think they are leading or maybe are trying to be
a leader. They have been stubborn all game and do not seem to listen to other people argument. See her case aginst Korina. I dont know if this is her being town or overagressive scum/ Tis is why I am not going to vote them.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:46 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Hi - we have like 4 hours left before a no elim which would not be great. You and mastina are the leading wagons - I assume you don’t want to vote for yourself.

Can you get off battle mage and onto a wagon that has a chance of going through before deadline.

Plskthx.
<(") | (")>
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Votecount 1.12

mastina(4)
~ April Ludgate, Korina, Rathe, Noraabear

TheFuzzylogic99(4)
~ Superb Subtlety, Whemestar, Mad Hatters Tea Party, PenguinPower
Korina(2)
~ Smoke and Mirrors, mastina
PenguinPower(2)
~ Battle Mage, Raya36
Battle Mage(1)
~ TheFuzzylogic99

With 13 alive it takes 7 to FLIP.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-07 15:12:44)
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Superb Subtlety »

In post 1049, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:How am I anywhere close to being scum here. ...... I have been consistently scum hunting all game. If you want to kill me today then fine but its a bad move for town.

Subtle argument for me being scum seems to be that I am misreading them and not paying attention. However these things are always indictive of scum as town can be lazy as well. I have given reasons for my votes andthen explain why. Subtle has not done that at all. They had tunneled Korina for atleast a third of the game with little reason other then they believe she is lying about her role but gave little reason why they believe this, Btw they have given no rationale on why they think my words are intentional and not just me be being lazy or stubborn. The also pushed an easy target in Rathe .

Subtle seems to think they are leading the game but I have little evidence for that. Almost all their action has been them following other players. I believe that either they think they are leading or maybe are trying to be
a leader. They have been stubborn all game and do not seem to listen to other people argument. See her case aginst Korina. I dont know if this is her being town or overagressive scum/ Tis is why I am not going to vote them.
My main argument is that you are not actually looking for things that would indicate scum, and instead are looking for things you can push.

When I say I have been driving the game I mean I've been the one who has coaxed content out of about half the slots in the game, which I have achieved through pushes.

Your argument that I haven't explained my votes at all is completely false and I'm pretty sure contradicts what you said earlier when you said you were only concerned about my Battle Mage vote, which I have now explained and moved off of.

I tunneled korina for at least a third of the game? What? That's news to me. I pushed korina between pages 12 and 14, at which point I decided they were town and moved away from Korina. I have not suspected Korina since. This was the first notable push in the game and I feel it got us out of RVS, which we had not got out at that point because of Koalawang.

The 'Easy target' of Rathe I pushed. . . and then tried to convince to post more and make them easier to place. With some success, I might add. Rathe is likely to be town based on the response to that. Everyone on that wagon shifted to Battle Mage because of that. My pushes up until this one were not being made to get someone to be elimed. They were being made so that I can place whoever I was pushing.

For the record, I am a guy and Alisae uses e/eir. Probably easiest to do they/them but I'm the only one posting at the minute so he/him would be fine too
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:00 am

If you were not only scumhunting but also townhunting you wouldn't be cherrypicking shit, a good portion of which is completely false, in order to push me. You would have had an opinion on my slot other than the Battle Mage vote, and you wouldn't accuse me of tunnelling someone when I pushed them for all of 2 pages if you weren't grasping at straws to try and push me with

Helpful tip: straws are not an effective tool for pushing people
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1026, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:It is me personal opinion, that in the little time we have available to us we need to compromise and quickly.

I am willing to exile April, Tigger and Wheme. The reasons being "whom?", "By the heavens, stop bouncing!", and "janitor", respectively.

I do not see how a janitor can be a role that is town aligned.
I'm willing to eliminate April.

VOTE: April
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:23 am

Raya, why are you against a TFL elim
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:24 am

April is a vanity wagon and I feel I've outlined some pretty strong points on TFL here
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:24 am

April is a vanity wagon and I feel I've outlined some pretty strong points on TFL here
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:26 am

Huh, is something going on with MS making people double post
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:33 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1055, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1026, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:It is me personal opinion, that in the little time we have available to us we need to compromise and quickly.

I am willing to exile April, Tigger and Wheme. The reasons being "whom?", "By the heavens, stop bouncing!", and "janitor", respectively.

I do not see how a janitor can be a role that is town aligned.
I'm willing to eliminate April.

VOTE: April
This is a bad vote. We have <4 hours left with half the players not even here and you think you are going to push through a brand new wagon?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:34 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1059, Superb Subtlety wrote:Huh, is something going on with MS making people double post
You were the first double post. TFL had like 30 seconds between their “double post”
<(") | (")>
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:35 am

Ah, I only have the forum settings for seconds on my main acc
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'll compromise to Fuzzy if I have to to get an elimination but I think he flips town still. I still scumread mastina but her claim to be potentially confirmable tomorrow makes me want to leave her until then.

I remember Fuzzy stood out to me as someone scumhunting early game when everyone was distracted by Koalawang and the typical early game fluff which gave him an early townread from me. His sorting seemed to be genuine and I'm not really seeing the part about him looking for pushes rather than scum-indicative stuff. An example was the early mastina read where she was acting scummy imo but got a townread from Fuzzy for those same reasons. Fuzzy also disagreed with the Rathe wagon who seemed like lhf to me. If he was scum mastina (assuming they aren't partners) would be a good push for him, especially since he has expressed concern there already.
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:40 am

But yeah, I feel that anyone who wants to vote outside of the main 2 wagons here is gonna need to explain why in some amount of detail

I'd also point out that the people on Mastina have been there for a while and I don't think they had very good reasons for being there, so anyone who wants to join that wagon is also gonna have to explain that one in detail.

We have 3 hours and 40 minutes and I am going to be here, refreshing the page all the time
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:40 am

But yeah, I feel that anyone who wants to vote outside of the main 2 wagons here is gonna need to explain why in some amount of detail

I'd also point out that the people on Mastina have been there for a while and I don't think they had very good reasons for being there, so anyone who wants to join that wagon is also gonna have to explain that one in detail.

We have 3 hours and 40 minutes and I am going to be here, refreshing the page all the time
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

Fair,

Reasons for April
-Mastina is a bad D1 elimination, especially with her soft and claims of being confirmable
-Fuzzy is likely to flip town and also a bad elimination

-The whole "you should eliminate me" act with the self vote felt very fake
-The vote for mastina was bad. You can't expect a good reaction when you essentially say this is a reaction test for specifically this thing
-Besides the little pushes on mastina the only thing they have done is question what a post saying "HISSSSSSSSSSS" meant
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:50 am

In post 1063, Raya36 wrote:I'll compromise to Fuzzy if I have to to get an elimination but I think he flips town still. I still scumread mastina but her claim to be potentially confirmable tomorrow makes me want to leave her until then.

I remember Fuzzy stood out to me as someone scumhunting early game when everyone was distracted by Koalawang and the typical early game fluff which gave him an early townread from me. His sorting seemed to be genuine and I'm not really seeing the part about him looking for pushes rather than scum-indicative stuff. An example was the early mastina read where she was acting scummy imo but got a townread from Fuzzy for those same reasons. Fuzzy also disagreed with the Rathe wagon who seemed like lhf to me. If he was scum mastina (assuming they aren't partners) would be a good push for him, especially since he has expressed concern there already.
Yeah, I gave him a pass early game for the same reasons, but his 'scumhunting' hasn't moved past that earlygame commentary. Like, it was good then because there wasn't very much content and thus is was town indicative that he was making points about things when he could have got away with not doing that. It's the more recent stuff that is clearly scum.

He showed up to talk about Rathe as LHF AFTER everyone moved off Rathe and we'd got content out of him. That's not defending Rathe. That's an excuse to push people.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Raya36 »

I do agree that his early towniness has fizzled out a bit. That's why I'll be happy to compromise there if I need to. I'm just not convinced
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:12 am

3 hours left :(
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:12 am

Where is everyone
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Fuzzy

I don't want a no-elim. If anyone wants to try to get a wagon on April I'll be more than happy to switch back over
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: fuzzy

I’m checking thw thread due to it being close to deadline
E-1, as well.

I only want a flip today to use my role.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Noraabear »

I think fuzzy is a town flip(even tho I haven't really read up) but since we only have like 2 hours, I'll hammer it
VOTE: Fuzzy

VIG LEASHED TO MASTINA OR APRIL TONIGHT.
APRIL'S SK CLAIM WAS NOT A JOKE THERES NO WAY.
I thought air was free ... until I bought a bag of
air
chips
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Noraabear »

goodnight